PDA

View Full Version : [NEWS] Sex and drugs in Chalet

Rated-R
31-05-2011, 10:24 AM
Found this very interesting articles on sex and drugs in chalets in Singapore.
Nothing sleazy...so manage your own expectations, bros. :)

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singaporescene/sex-drug-parties-pore-chalets-054402765.html

greycloud
31-05-2011, 11:20 AM
It happens most of the time. Nothing new.

cocknloaded
31-05-2011, 01:17 PM
well.. when they grow older.. it tends to become house parties instead of chalets.. lots of those so called 'models' or clubbing girls are so into drugs right now.. you'd never guess they're high on something.. :)

naturegreen
31-05-2011, 01:18 PM
Don't see this as a surprise. It's been going on for so long. The only scary part is: the age group of the girls are getting younger......

szagi
31-05-2011, 09:46 PM
I think the mata will be raiding these places soon.

whitegals
31-05-2011, 11:54 PM
Don't see this as a surprise. It's been going on for so long. The only scary part is: the age group of the girls are getting younger......

Totally agree, the other night I was at the Sunkist resort with a fb. Next door got one group of schoolkids, quite young, about 14-16yrs old type, i think just finished exams or something. Came over asked for help with starting fire, could see them popping pills and swigging Martell. Want to die young i think... :(

Johnston
01-06-2011, 12:47 AM
Came over asked for help with starting fire, could see them popping pills and swigging Martell. Want to die young i think... :(

It wouldnt be too hard to speed them up, just advise them on fastest way to put out a oil fire: U throw water on it... yeah... the more water the better :D

*Anyone who has watched Mythbusters should know its NOT a good idea to put out oil fire with water........ BOOMZ!!!!! :eek:

nanoha
01-06-2011, 11:30 AM
There is really such things? Dont the girls know that the pills are drugs? or....