PDA

View Full Version : Pls Advice !

A380_Jumbo
30-05-2011, 11:54 PM
Hi bros & sis,

Recently got to know a woman who is a PR in her mid 30s to 40s, still acquaintance to each other. She works in a service industry, met her about 8 times in total and every time she would avoid direct eye contact with me, she knew i was kind of fond of her :p

Usually we'll chit chat a bit, until 1 month ago, out of the blue she told me she was married and had kids. (all along i already suspected she was a married woman with kids otherwise how could she obtained her PR & worked in Singapore). She even asked me how many kids I have, my reply was i'm still single.

I never probed abt her personal life until the day when she told me she was married and during that very moment i asked her whether she was still together with her husband, her reply was a very dull lifeless low tone yes ! (well, from her tone & expression i can sense that she wasn't happy with her current marriage)

The day when she told me she had 2 kids, for no apparent reason, i stop engaging her services for approx one month until recently i booked her services again. (Usually i would engage her services 2-3 times per month that means seeing & talking to her 2-3 times p/m).

This time she was quite happy when she saw me, obviously can tell from her facial expression & body language. (before she told me her marital status, she had never displayed such happiness when she saw me, unlike this time)

My burning question is after she told me she was married, why suddenly she was so happy when she saw me this time round, also as usual, she'd still avoid direct eye contact with me, meaning face to face talking with me, why ?

Can experienced bros & sis advise me why she always avoid direct eye contact with me and why suddenly so happy when she saw me :confused:

Though now i know she is a married woman & still i'm kind of fond of her, hmm rather complicated :( well, i know where the boundary is.

Would like to hear some advices & input on this matter, thanks bros & sis.

jasdude
31-05-2011, 02:13 AM
booked her services again. (Usually i would engage her services 2-3 times per month that means seeing & talking to her 2-3 times p/m).
Can experienced bros & sis advise me why she always avoid direct eye contact with me and why suddenly so happy when she saw me :confused:

Though now i know she is a married woman & still i'm kind of fond of her, hmm rather complicated :( well, i know where the boundary is.

Service Industry ? FL ?

Normal person who is lying or have something to hid will avoid direct eye contact due to subconscious guilt .

Happy to see you cos she told you truth and feel more at ease with you since you are a regular.

Honestly , move on and don"t waste your time bro .

batam siao
31-05-2011, 06:03 PM
How much did you pay ? :confused: Is her service good ? :p

sammyboyfor
31-05-2011, 06:17 PM

Should be "Please ADVISE!". "Advice" is a noun.

In addition, "Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

Toyota Honda
01-06-2011, 05:11 PM
Dun fall for it. Its just an act. you could be the no. 357th guy she is doing this to. Wake up lah. You are not that great either, are you? Unless you drive big car, wear nice watch, spend big money.

old_yet_horny
01-06-2011, 05:19 PM
Hi bros & sis,

Recently got to know a woman who is a PR in her mid 30s to 40s, still acquaintance to each other....

My burning question is after she told me she was married, why suddenly she was so happy when she saw me this time round, also as usual, she'd still avoid direct eye contact with me, meaning face to face talking with me, why ?

Dun think too much, you are just another customer that she dun feel like losing...

A380_Jumbo
01-06-2011, 07:02 PM

In addition, "Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

thanks for pointing out the grammar, at least learn something here ! ;)

A380_Jumbo
01-06-2011, 07:04 PM
Dun think too much, you are just another customer that she dun feel like losing...

hmm, she is not a FL or working in the sex industry, just making enuff from hand to mouth.

thanks for the input bro.

A380_Jumbo
01-06-2011, 07:06 PM
Dun fall for it. Its just an act. you could be the no. 357th guy she is doing this to. Wake up lah. You are not that great either, are you? Unless you drive big car, wear nice watch, spend big money.

precisely i'm not rich, she doesn't have to go to the extent of acting & wasting her time on me. :o

Criminalz
01-06-2011, 07:10 PM
Step away my frd...step away... you might not like what i am going to say but its for your own good.

This will get very very messy. still got husband and with kids...sometimes love just aint enough. The potential issues that will come along is worth 2 pages alone.

But if you are really adamant about it, take precautions.

And lastly, good luck.

alan0338
01-06-2011, 08:27 PM
TS, wait u kena catch by her husband and ppl break ur arms and legs then u know wat is call jialat hor... ;) better dun play with fire bro, fire can burn u jialat jialat, very painful de :p

tiosort
01-06-2011, 08:40 PM
hmm, she is not a FL or working in the sex industry, just making enuff from hand to mouth.

thanks for the input bro.

Bro, how do u classify sex industry? Massage wif HJ don't belong to sex industry to u I suppose? Anyway, just step away else u could really end up wif broken arms n legs like wat bro here mentioned.

waiwaiz
01-06-2011, 08:44 PM
Ears kanna cut also........:):)

simple2kee
01-06-2011, 09:20 PM
give her a skip at all cost, juz move on!

owl888
02-06-2011, 04:10 AM
Why would u find happiness on other people's old shoes that is worn and torn. Go find a new pair of shoes!

horny03
02-06-2011, 10:01 AM
Hi TS, Just sit down and think. why she come to singapore so far for? Her country no more guys? I believe that 2 things for a PRC to come singapore to work as a FL or KTV girl. 1st to earn as much as they can no matter using what methods . 2nd, to get singapore PR or a CAI SHEN. Dun think too much. Just f & f. ( Fuck & Forget). This is just my point of view.

starystarynite
03-06-2011, 01:08 AM
i have never heard people say "pls pass me the rice"...

one grain or two grains??

i only hear "please pass me a bowl of rice".