PDA

View Full Version : Young, MILF or Both?

ikomomo
30-05-2011, 01:39 AM
Hi, do you like to have sex with SYT or MILF? How young or how old u have tried?

For me i love young girl,
like many bros here go batam or balai enjoy the smooth silky skin.
Many years back, with few friends go to a village in batam. we visit house by house. once enter the house the okt will shout the girl out for display.
Surprisingly the age start from 15!! OMG, some 15 look like sec 1 student (or maybe P6)... :eek:

On that moment, i was confuse... should i go for the 17, 16 or 15? (seem like not much difference hor)
this is the first time i go to the village of batam and also first time meet so young gals for rent...

finally i make my decision, but wanna know if u r me which will u choose?

continue ....

lambda123
31-05-2011, 12:09 AM
if i were u, i'll try them all. so that i dont have any regrets later.

newbieboy
31-05-2011, 12:12 AM
both, together. :D

newbieboy
31-05-2011, 12:13 AM
but not underaged, thanks. :mad:

orneryjoe
31-05-2011, 04:51 AM
If you wish to steer clear of the law, make sure they are 18 and above.

I can understand some people's fetish with young, underaged girls. But I prefer them to be more fully ripened. Anywhere between 18 to 30 (or even slightly older) will be fine provided they have all the magical attributes.

ikomomo
31-05-2011, 05:43 AM
First house, second house, third house... age from 15 to 25
After walk through 3 houses... I'm realty struggling in my mind.
Wanna try at least once in my life?? or just pass it...

Think about it, the young girl in front of me maybe 15 and tomorrow her birthday become 16, that mean today if i fuck her, i'm wrong and tomorrow is ok... ha! law.. (i visit there around 1996, can't remember liao..)

FYI, in Singapore, legal commercial sex age is 18 (law review in somewhere Sep 2007), but if i have a 16 yo GF, I can legally have sex with her (consent).
http://www.interpol.int/public/Children/SexualAbuse/NationalLaws/csaSingapore.asp

I think most ppls here know my decision...
;)

greycloud
31-05-2011, 11:24 AM
What if your gf turns around and cry rape ? :confused: :eek:

Yardstick
31-05-2011, 12:10 PM
As long as you don't break the law and have sex with an underage girl, it is fine. Remember, the law does not care who you are (But maybe if you are PAP, you can get away with certain things easier).

batam siao
31-05-2011, 06:01 PM
Be it MILF or SYT, i will be turn on :D

ikomomo
31-05-2011, 11:15 PM
What if your gf turns around and cry rape ? :confused: :eek:

you mean 16yo gf cry rape? or any gf cry rape??
Btw, already said, 16 is legal to have sex, so Any age of gf can turns around and cry rape, even urs.

ikomomo
31-05-2011, 11:19 PM
Be it MILF or SYT, i will be turn on :D

Haha~ good one!! as long got hole, right. :p

sentimental2
01-06-2011, 01:43 AM
I usually prefer more mature ladies.

It makes for more interesting connection.

And it does help that they are more experienced.

Not just on the bed...but in life. That's more important to me.

Talented
01-06-2011, 01:45 AM
Try both but definitely not underage.

rednice22
01-06-2011, 02:21 AM
haha, try watch this movie before get decide:
Milf (2010)
A group of nerdy college guys who can’t seem to connect with girls their own age discover the excitement of hooking up with sexy older women.
http://bon99.com/milf-2010/

Tubi
01-06-2011, 02:39 AM
I will go for both as I got fetish for both milf and syt!!!!!

LustPaladin
01-06-2011, 03:35 AM
Young, just not underaged, is my preference. Older (30+)women are fine, but there are limits, and really, is more like case-by-case basis. Twenty plus years old women who are older than me are perfectly fine, of course.

hotdogsoo
01-06-2011, 05:08 PM
Young, just not underaged, is my preference. Older (30+)women are fine, but there are limits, and really, is more like case-by-case basis. Twenty plus years old women who are older than me are perfectly fine, of course.

Agree,

If age of consent is 18, then 17 is underage.
If age of consent is 16, then 16 is not underage.
If age of consent is 14, then 14 is not underage.

Obey the law, that why we have P&P. :))

Toyota Honda
01-06-2011, 05:15 PM
Bro, you are asking with regards to FLs/WLs or non- working ladies?

To me, if its non-working ladies, no kick fishing for young girls cos they are still unmarried.. But if you managed to attract milf, you are something, or at least you proved that you are better than the husband.

If is FLs/WLs, its the looks that counts, not age.

Rasta Marley
01-06-2011, 07:26 PM
I totally agree bro, this is the kind of "fishing" I like, coz there's nothing in this world like a horny MILF who wants some action, coz they are certainly more experienced and you will definitely have a better with them time as well....and that's my opinion and may not necessarily be the same as other brothers. As they say, to each his own, and also respect others choices as your choice will not be the universal one :)

If you managed to attract milf, you are something, or at least you proved that you are better than the husband.

ikomomo
01-06-2011, 09:23 PM
bro who like to have sex with MILF, careful all ur "Qi" suck by MILF.
Must control, don't get too high when u have sex with them.
Specially don't kiss them when u cumming.

依据“采阴补阳”的古代观点其具体方法为: 1.选择体态娇小、丰满,性情温和,年轻但不一定十分漂亮的女性为采阴对象,因为这样的女性被认为最具滋补 作用。2.房事中务必使女性达到性高潮,因为在高潮中女性分泌的阴精最多。3.尽量延长交合时间,以便采集 更多的阴精。4.应与多个女性交合,甚至多多益善,因为重复与同一女性交合,其阴精的滋补作用将会转弱。5 .男性在房率中应忍精不射,并兼行导引服气之术,以便做到“还精补脑”。
历史上采阴补阳之术主要在道教的某些流派中盛行,宋代以后更发展为“炼内丹”之术,它很早就受到佛教的抨击 ,也受到很多医家的批评,这也被认为是中国古代房中术衰落的重要原因之一。因为操此术者不可能长生不老、得 道成仙,但却易流于纵欲,而与房中术“乐而有节”的基本原则相悖。 当然,“采阴补阳”在现代人的性生活中是不适用的。
采阴补阳”是中国古代房中术中的一个重要行为观念。 认为男性若想获得补益、长寿,甚至长生不老、得道成仙,可通过有意识的与女性行房来达到目的。 “采阴补阳”该观念沿起很早,晋代葛洪的(抱朴子·内篇)中即有明确的记载;“房中之法十余家,或以补救劳 损,或以攻治众病,或以采阴补阳,或以增年延寿,其大要在于还精补脑一事耳。”文中认为采阴能够补阳,是基 于中医房中术将房事中男性泄出的精视为人身中最宝贵的物质,应经常保持盈满,而房事中的 泄精将使其耗竭,但女性在房事中分泌的阴精却不会耗竭。男性精液的补充可通过服食滋补品获取.也可通过房事 从女性的阴精中获取。

michaelrocksam
01-06-2011, 11:25 PM
if you find a young milf, its 2 in 1 :)

hotdogsoo
02-06-2011, 12:21 PM
if you find a young milf, its 2 in 1 :)

buy 1 get 1 free

mother 40 and daughter 18.
daughter BBBJ and mother AR.
fuck both and COF both, happy ending.

cheers :D