PDA

View Full Version : Do all samster tink so??

I wan sex
29-05-2011, 12:18 PM
Hey bro out there do u all tink now a days alot of TS stop those nice story & go MIA.. Miss their story..

JDarko
29-05-2011, 02:25 PM
Yeah >; Alot TS Are missing

nuclearkid
29-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Its very common for TS to start writing something and lose steam after awhile. Like in life, many people embark on endeavours only to drop them after some time due to other commitments. Eh, no need to start a new thread over such things right?:cool:

owl888
29-05-2011, 08:56 PM
So who r the TS that u miss?

Maybe can raise them from their slumber......e.g. burn talisman, chanting calling their nicks, etc :D :D

lonelywolf
29-05-2011, 09:49 PM
I also noticed that too.

Johnston
30-05-2011, 12:19 AM
Hey bro out there do u all tink now a days alot of TS stop those nice story & go MIA.. Miss their story..

On a certain other forum someone posted this: We are not obliged to use our personal time, efforts, monies or anything else to help you (should we deem your request not worthy), remember that we are not financially renumerated for these services we provide. If you go to a doctor or other person and pay him money , he is legally obliged to render you his service or opinion.:rolleyes:

Writing isnt easy.... you know? :D Nearly none of the famous books u can think of now were writtin in less than a month :cool:

digby
30-05-2011, 12:24 AM
Its very common for TS to start writing something and lose steam after awhile. Like in life, many people embark on endeavours only to drop them after some time due to other commitments. Eh, no need to start a new thread over such things right?:cool:

Think TS will go MIA after he start this tread.

NeedSomeLove
31-05-2011, 12:33 AM
I myself started a post and am very reluctant to continue writing my story even though the ideas are there. Why?

Simply because people read out of context and bug people with things that they misread and misunderstood. Read their pms liao already lose all mood to write. Everytime log in see such messages from such people how to feel motivated to write?

TS, hope this sorta tells you why some TS start writing but go mia after a while?

unfit
31-05-2011, 12:47 AM
Think TS will go MIA after he start this tread.
wakakaka!...bro this is really a GOOD one...cheers!