PDA

View Full Version : Walau! My nose bleed every Sat night!

soccerboot
29-05-2011, 01:25 AM
I am staying somewhere in the west at a high storey HDB. There is this couple always walked around naked opposite my block! I can see her A+ cup breast with dark nipples and the hairy bushes at her Bermuda Triangle from my window. Few weeks back, the woman started to cover herself up. I thought that's it liao. Then I discovered they have a routine, they will wash their clothing every Sat night and they will strip to bare before placing it into washing machine! So I usually stayed at home on Sat to watch free show, my wife asked me why I never chiong nowadays. Hopefully, I can video it one day and zoom it on those parts! Cheers!:D

flowerpot
29-05-2011, 01:40 AM
than do it fast...

RealEstateGuy
29-05-2011, 02:57 AM
I am staying somewhere in the west at a high storey HDB. There is this couple always walked around naked opposite my block! I can see her A+ cup breast with dark nipples and the hairy bushes at her Bermuda Triangle from my window. Few weeks back, the woman started to cover herself up. I thought that's it liao. Then I discovered they have a routine, they will wash their clothing every Sat night and they will strip to bare before placing it into washing machine! So I usually stayed at home on Sat to watch free show, my wife asked me why I never chiong nowadays. Hopefully, I can video it one day and zoom it on those parts! Cheers!:D
Brother, while it may be erotic and fun for you to videotape them, I highly discourage you do something like that. This is against the rules of decency and modern SG society.

Sirrus
29-05-2011, 05:55 AM
Brother, while it may be erotic and fun for you to videotape them, I highly discourage you do something like that. This is against the rules of decency and modern SG society.

i didnt know u can type something outside the realm of maids and insulting other samsters......

later i go buy 4d base on the timing and date u posted...

tomvoyeur
29-05-2011, 11:05 AM
Free shows like this highly encouraged! :)

soccerboot
29-05-2011, 12:38 PM
i didnt know u can type something outside the realm of maids and insulting other samsters......

later i go buy 4d base on the timing and date u posted...

Bro, it is ok lah. We are here to share how we make love, not war. Peace. Everyone has the right to voice out but listen or not depends on us! ;)

Manifold
29-05-2011, 12:41 PM
hope you can take the video and share with us , thanks

bonkster
29-05-2011, 02:35 PM
I also strip and dump what i'm wearing into the washing machine when i do laundry.

Skali some ah soh videoing me from the opposite block. :eek::D

sony2002
29-05-2011, 03:21 PM
when the couple opposite my block just moved in, they have not installed curtain

so every morning got free show to watch

too bad they installed curtain few weeks later

chinchiahoe
29-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Bro Soccerboot, would you consider setting up a ticketing booth at your doorstep? I would gladly purchase a ticket to go into your house to view the show. If you are willing, I think there is bound to be a crowd in your house on the screening day and time. I'll be 1st in the queue. PM me for details and pricing if you agree.

soccerboot
29-05-2011, 09:45 PM
The worst thing is it comes as a package cos I need to see her partner's didi too! He is still as per normal naked on any day! I will go over to the unit to take a look at that woman 1st and say hi. If she pretty, then I will do something about it. Anyway, have to stop all my nonsense at the moment! Now, have to look for a job after my short course ended. Anyone has lobang in job to intro? Don't worry, I keep my hands off the female colleagues as I dont like to have hankypanky at my workplace. Thanks.:)

zork19xx
29-05-2011, 10:06 PM
this reminds me the same situation where i am living. from my kitchen balcony window, a couple who used to appear at nite. the husband in underwear only while wife will slowly strip off till her g-string only. they will walk from their living room (can't see) then back to kitchen (can see) again. got one nite, i saw the whole process of stripping by her wife. very heng, she removed her g-string as well, then saw her pussy hair, ERECTED at that moment!!! when she was cooking, can see even longer time. a pity is that they moved house liao, wasted, can't horny and erect anymore...

Langni
29-05-2011, 10:33 PM
Something to share from my neighbor. As my room is facing the service balcony of another block. I could see a few unit down my level when they are doing laundry or hangin their cloths.
Usual routine was the maids of aunties hanging cloths but one of the unit stays a young couple. Wonder she realize that even without the light in their balcony on.. I still can see quite clearly what are they doing.
Every nite at ard 9 - 10pm. She will be hanging her cloths. Most of the time she will be naked. The is with towel wrap round her body. If not then will be only her panties. Great view. Always camping to wait for her in my room.

Bangster
29-05-2011, 10:47 PM
i once saw a blurry figure of an ah-soh, naked and standing at her tinted full-length windows to hang a towel out. She was staying on the 2nd floor only,and it was dusk already and she didn't turn on the lights in her flat.

i was strolling back home and just happened to be looking at the 2nd floor flats when i spotted her. She froze, brought the towel back in and close the sliding windows. But due to the street lamps penetrating a little bit into her flat, i saw 2 globes and 1 black triangle at her crotch. She definitely saw me and took a step backwards into the flat.

Thereafter, I couldn't see anymore.

Can tell it was an ah-soh because I do not recall any SYT staying there. Her figure was quite meat-vegetable type and her hair was curled and permed, typical ah-soh hairstyle lah.

Wasn't aroused or anything then, just surprised. Good thing I still have very good eyesight.

TempLust
30-05-2011, 12:10 AM
TS stay at the west side ? Jurong issit ?

Wah...give new meaning to the hokkien description - Song Song Gao Jurong !!'

VanGogh
30-05-2011, 12:18 AM
very nice to have foc show.... i never have such luck :D

digby
30-05-2011, 12:27 AM
can't wait for the video man. hope to see it soon. But i got a strong feeling, the naked guys could be a samster too.

Hope its not me :)

otamay
31-05-2011, 11:12 AM
Having such free shows is very sexiting :D More important is must quickly capture them for future viewings :)

greycloud
31-05-2011, 11:18 AM
Anymore updates from you TS ?

soccerboot
31-05-2011, 04:06 PM
Got the camcorder standby liao, now waiting for Sat to come! Will let it record for 3 hours and edit fr there. Hopefully, everything goes according to plan.:D

singexpat
31-05-2011, 05:55 PM
Can tell it was an ah-soh because I do not recall any SYT staying there. Her figure was quite meat-vegetable type and her hair was curled and permed, typical ah-soh hairstyle lah.

Good thing I still have very good eyesight.

Bro, u wasted your very good eyesight on something not very good!! :eek:

soccerboot
07-06-2011, 08:00 PM
Sorry to all bro waiting for the video as I didnt managed to capture the footage. The couple returned later than normal maybe due to the heavy rain last Sat. The recording already stopped before the unit's light was on. When I noticed it, they already done their routine. I will try again this week. Stay tuned!:D

soccerboot
12-07-2011, 10:57 PM
Saw her naked again but she did it stealthily in the dark. Still managed to see her clearly when she entered the bathroom. She also put on a towel when the light was on instead of walking in nude like before. The scary part was the hubby actually looked in my direction to see whether anyone checking her out! Luckily, I was 'ninja' trained as I hid behind the curtain! :)

gottasexu
12-07-2011, 11:06 PM
faster do your video and zoom and share it here!!!

naturegreen
13-07-2011, 12:50 AM
very nice to have foc show.... i never have such luck :D

When you have the chance to encounter such luck, you'd never believe that you are and most probably think you are just dreaming.

super_kindaichi
13-07-2011, 01:58 AM
Last time I also have such luck. Once I woke up around 5.30am and looked outside the window, I saw the maid opposite will strip to naked at the balcony area before going to the toilet beside there to bath. Sometime afternoon also have chance to see her in her bra when she come back and change from outside to the home clothes.

Every morning i will specially wake up to watch the free show, until the day before I shifted out. I use a torch light to shine over to get a better view. She realized, but it is ok as that was also my last day staying there.

outtalove
13-07-2011, 10:58 AM
Dear TS,

Try not to watch too often. Beofre you realise it, you are addicted to peeking at your neighbours. My neighbour opp is the same. She is A-cupper and every night, when she comes out of the bathroom, walaaa........ there for me to feast my eyes. Every sun morning, she n husband wld be fucking (only missionary position).

One advise, respect the rule of the free show, just enjoy watching but do not record it down. :D

peanut123
13-07-2011, 11:14 PM

I wouldn't record it if I were you. If she somehow spots you and your camera, you are doomed. She can report to the police and, since she knows where you stay, you cannot escape. Don't do it. Just watch secretly.

tomvoyeur
13-07-2011, 11:18 PM
Good shows are meant to be enjoyed. Look hard, my frens. ;)

Drooler
13-07-2011, 11:54 PM
heheh i also have such a neighbor, cept i stay at north east. free show very nice, remember to switch off the lights at your side. that way, they can look and peer no way can see you...and obviously dont wear white :P

why do i have a feeling alot of samsters will be looking out their windows tonight.

owl888
14-07-2011, 12:05 AM
Camping for photos or videos. TS, u will b rewarded for sharing :)

IwantbustyKim
14-07-2011, 12:32 AM
Still waiting bro....at least give us the address lah...bros with equiptment can stake out like cops like dat...