PDA

View Full Version : Wife and I wants to earn a few hundred bucks every weekend

colorwolf888
28-05-2011, 08:07 AM
Bros... my wife and i are in our 20s ... we are earning 2-3K each.... not a lot and more $ will definitely be helpful... she is pretty open minded and we talk openly when we are outside shopping etc which kind of men turns her on... there are quite a number of types ... handsome mixed blood, charming men in 30s or 40s .. tall and manly ones .... basically i m thinking .. would it be a good idea if i and my wife go clubbing on fri and sat and try to find a target on each day and talk to the man my wife likes and the man can fuck her for $200? anyone has experience in this area? cheers!

Yama-Shikata
28-05-2011, 08:28 AM
You are pimping your wife ? :eek:

donnieboi
28-05-2011, 08:30 AM
Interesting!! Any photos?

colorwolf888
28-05-2011, 08:39 AM
is this pimping? we r both into this and we definitely want to do it discreetly!

colorwolf888
28-05-2011, 08:39 AM
photos are in the private picture forum .... may post a few here if things work out :)

XFire
28-05-2011, 08:42 AM
Tell us more about your wife - how good does she look and how good of a fuck is she?

FuckPussy
28-05-2011, 09:12 AM
hmmm. . . . I mybe interested.

BigBoy2
28-05-2011, 09:18 AM
I think I am keen..... Tell me more........

big wood
28-05-2011, 09:20 AM
wow power i am speechless:eek:

northcote
28-05-2011, 09:29 AM
if u are renting out ur wife for a fuck. i am all for it man.

yangguo
28-05-2011, 09:34 AM
we r both into this and we definitely want to do it discreetly!

So it is MMF or 1-1 session with your wife? :D

donnieboi
28-05-2011, 09:44 AM
Private forum means a lot of us might not be able to view... provide more details please

Yama-Shikata
28-05-2011, 09:44 AM
is this pimping? we r both into this and we definitely want to do it discreetly!

i) By charging $200, your wife is offering sexual services for a fee.
Prostitution is the act or practice of providing sexual services to another person in return for payment. People who execute such activities are called prostitutes.

ii) By coming here and posting, you are soliciting customers for your wife.
In criminal law, it most commonly refers to either the act of offering goods or services, or the act of attempting to purchase goods or services, that are prohibited by law.

iii) If part of the $200 goes to you, then obviously you are pimping your wife.
A pimp is an agent for prostitutes who collects a portion of their earnings. A pimp's job is to advertise their prostitute's services to the proper potential clientele

ahbey
28-05-2011, 11:14 AM
So it is MMF or 1-1 session with your wife? :D

I dun mind to pay $200 for...MMF session 1M =TS....:p

mr_missile
28-05-2011, 11:19 AM

dear ts, don't use the word pimping. discreet is the word.
i am intereted to meet your wife (you not included hor. ;) ) and anything that happens during the meetup will be strictly between 2 consensual adults. :)
pm me ya?

blk437
28-05-2011, 11:43 AM
Bro, better don't do this. U will regret someday.

RealEstateGuy
28-05-2011, 11:46 AM
Bros... my wife and i are in our 20s ... we are earning 2-3K each.... not a lot and more $ will definitely be helpful... she is pretty open minded and we talk openly when we are outside shopping etc which kind of men turns her on... there are quite a number of types ... handsome mixed blood, charming men in 30s or 40s .. tall and manly ones .... basically i m thinking .. would it be a good idea if i and my wife go clubbing on fri and sat and try to find a target on each day and talk to the man my wife likes and the man can fuck her for $200? anyone has experience in this area? cheers!

Are your Chinese? SG Chinese don't do this. I mean you don't find it disgusting?

red-wolf
28-05-2011, 12:31 PM
Bro gt charge 7% gst , 10% svc charge n 5% taxes boh? LOL

Giken
28-05-2011, 12:52 PM

Bro, I m a married man and both my wife and me earn the same income as u too. I know earning these income nowsday is not enough. But I wouldnt goes to the extend of doing these. There are alot other ways of earning extra income, is just that both of u want to do it or not. I can say by doing all these it a easy way out of making fast money but on the same time it prove to us that u r good for nothing and also sending the msg across to ur wife she married the wrong guy. Sorry to say these to those bro here that say they r interested or keen, u guys dun deserve to be addresss as Brother at all. A good bro should give good advise not adding oil to fire.
Anyway bro, I would say u will regret it someday if u really want to do these.
My advise to u is Dun even think about it. ( 2cents worth of advise)

alan0338
28-05-2011, 01:26 PM
if $$$$ not enaf then work 1 more job la, way better than doing wat u suggested, once in no turning back ;)

mrtan
28-05-2011, 01:58 PM
Go clubbing,
spend transport here and there up and down. $50 per night. Drinks for both $100. Ciggaretts if u smoke, $10. Food at town area. $20. Total $180. So basically the cost broken down, after less CPF(LOL). $200-$180 = $20

$20 X 0.8 = $16

$16 X 3times a week $48.
$48 X 4Times a month = $192.

So bro,after breakdown this is the amount of money you will be having.

But don't forget the following calculation.

3(times a week) X 1 (guy each time) = 3
3(times a weekl) X 4 (a month) = 12 guys
12guys X 12 months = 144 Guys a year.

And yes, this is your wife, not your neighbour wife.

For $192 more per month?

Worth it? Maybe, maybe not. Depending on individual earning power. :)

Then u imagine after get licked licked and humped by so many guys. Middle of the week she ask u lick her ahem ahem. U also sian alr.

lightweaver
28-05-2011, 02:10 PM
TS dude, kinky as it sounds, i was once on this path too to try something alternative less the $ portion.

perhaps u should try same room sex with another married couple if it's variations u r seeking. swapping if both are comfy. else keep love making strictly as a activity btw u n ur wife. u can never finish earning $ n there r better ways of earning $.

eg get watchers to pay to see you and ur wife make love etc

chinchiahoe
28-05-2011, 02:42 PM
Bro Lightweaver, I think your suggestion of getting watchers to pay is better. Bro TS, let us know if you are keen on this suggestion.

pokeman71
28-05-2011, 02:49 PM
Bro,

list out the price la;

making-200
bbbj-80
hj-50

plus display of ROM cert to prove. But are you sure you want to go to this extend

MultiOrgasGuy
28-05-2011, 02:49 PM
TS, it's not a good idea in the long term...and it's not only about moral or values. Not worth the money in exchange for your loss. What if your wife later prefer others rather than you? What if your wife begins to feel you are inadequate? What if sex between both of you is longer special? What if someone exposed your wife's deeds in public? Despite being open-minded, it's better to re-consider carefully before you enter into such arrangement.

JuzNiceM
28-05-2011, 02:59 PM
TS,

are you a discret bi who find it a turn-on to see other guy naked?
I'm sure you get turn-on seeing another guy bumping ur wife and I'm even sure u get turn-on seeing another naked guy ...

just wondering why u wana do such thing for that extras ... other than purely sexual??

lambda123
29-05-2011, 01:43 PM
Prostitution is the act or practice of providing sexual services to another person in return for payment. People who execute such activities are called prostitutes.

In criminal law, it most commonly refers to either the act of offering goods or services, or the act of attempting to purchase goods or services, that are prohibited by law.

A pimp is an agent for prostitutes who collects a portion of their earnings. A pimp's job is to advertise their prostitute's services to the proper potential clientele

Ouch. Truth does hit the spot. R u still going through with it TS? no second thought?

nuclearkid
29-05-2011, 01:59 PM
I don't mind watching YOU fuck your wife but not at $200, bro. But if you can gather a few avid voyeurs, perhaps we can work out something. Don't think you should go down the path of letting others fuck your wife, not when you are aware of it anyway.:D

siokan
29-05-2011, 03:33 PM
Dont frightened him off la. I'm interested. Can PM me ?

RealEstateGuy
29-05-2011, 03:58 PM
It doesn't matter which echelon of SG society one is in. High class, mid class or low class. SG society respects people with moral values. Clearly a man who treats his wife as chattel like that is not fit to be a husband or even call himself a man. Why can't you work an extra job instead of sending your wife out to make money like that? Brother, I urge you not to go through with your plans.

unsung80
29-05-2011, 04:17 PM
Must be economy inflation that turning your wife into a prostitute. :D

Toyota Honda
29-05-2011, 04:18 PM

Bro, learn to live life simple. Its a happy thing tyo do especialy if you have a wife by ur side. Plus, your total income isn't that low afterall.

Cchansey
29-05-2011, 04:28 PM
Bro, I m a married man and both my wife and me earn the same income as u too. I know earning these income nowsday is not enough. But I wouldnt goes to the extend of doing these. There are alot other ways of earning extra income, is just that both of u want to do it or not. I can say by doing all these it a easy way out of making fast money but on the same time it prove to us that u r good for nothing and also sending the msg across to ur wife she married the wrong guy. Sorry to say these to those bro here that say they r interested or keen, u guys dun deserve to be addresss as Brother at all. A good bro should give good advise not adding oil to fire.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO lai liao end of the world lai liao.. soon very soon ah

mirkhanus
29-05-2011, 08:56 PM
TS,
You're not the first bro.
http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/sg_malay_wife_swinger/

Frankly, if she enjoys it, I find it rather erotic and stimulating....

Frankiestine
29-05-2011, 10:05 PM
Gee I really wonder how much you love that woman you married to be your wife when you can go to the extend to her having sex with another man and worse making money out of it..

JDarko
29-05-2011, 10:25 PM
Bro you sure you wan ur wife to have sex with other people??:mad:

Bangster
29-05-2011, 10:39 PM
TS,

Since you have thrown morals out of the windows,

why not have paying watchers when your wife is doing the dirty deed? Maximise the opportunity mah.

If you are IT savvy, maybe can stream it online and get even more revenue from people who wanna watch

Rally
29-05-2011, 11:30 PM

well said bro.. as a man i think we shouldnt do this to our own wife. if income not enough then cut down on expenses, like don go shopping so often, eat food court more, don take taxi and etc... n not by pimping own wife to earn extra $...

Criminalz
30-05-2011, 12:43 AM
wont nag at you and ditto to what bros said, BUT if you really wanna to carry on....dun forget the pics and fr.

digby
31-05-2011, 12:06 AM
actually you don't have to pimp your wife, offering live sex in front of us for a fee will earn you a few hundred bucks more too.

If you are in? let me help you out dude, i help you organize. fuck your wife infront of us would be great!

digby
31-05-2011, 12:10 AM
actually you don't have to pimp your wife, offering live sex in front of us for a fee will earn you a few hundred bucks more too.

If you are in? let me help you out dude, i help you organize. fuck your wife infront of us would be great!

RawIsWar
31-05-2011, 03:56 AM
TS,

pimping your wife is not an excuse to earn quick bucks.
please reconsider if you do not want to regret for your whole life.

skinhead72
31-05-2011, 04:07 AM
hey bro i wouldnt mind for a try. clean shaven from top n bottom. pass?

DIDI
31-05-2011, 10:08 AM
TS i tink u must be RWS or MBS regular izit? many bro here post pic,swing is for own fetish or sparking on sex life!!! BUT you wanna sell wife body n earn CASH!!! i think u must be crazy !!! example if u can earn $5000 per month on pimping ur wife,CAN YOU SPENT LIKE A MAN??? YOU SUX!!!

eurekasster
31-05-2011, 10:27 AM
Can post photo here or not ? $200 a bit steep.
If is chio, I don't mind.

Rated-R
31-05-2011, 10:28 AM
SBF Bros, How do we know whether TS is really pimping his wife? Maybe TS is a OKT who doesnt want to pay sponsorship fee and so resort to this method to get customers for his girls??

zyspt
31-05-2011, 10:34 AM
Seriously when i saw this i dunno what to say.
Think is more like a mentality issue to you.
Firstly, did you mention this thing to your wife? Did she agree into doing it or did she think u are just joking and she came up with some kind of ans just to go along with u shutting that thought up, at the same time trying to re-evaluate u as husband.

Secondly, if things really happen like the way u desired and one day the 2 of you came to a quarrel, can u be sure that some things won't come out from both mouth?
husband: u f**king whore, f**k and screwed around by so many man.
wife: u f**king bastard, u sold your own wife and make money out of it.
this sight can get really ugly, and worst heard by other people, and how would people look at you when found out. the husband wife relationship can easily reach a point of no return. If you harbor such thought today and have daughters in the future, how high of the chances will you not be doing the same thing to his own daughters.

tutuho
01-06-2011, 12:45 PM
Go watch the movie Indecent Proposal.

jana
01-06-2011, 06:23 PM
bro if you wan to make a few hundred bucks a week then dun need to do this ah contact me via PM its actually very easy nt sales or anything i can tell you easily over the phone then you see you wan to explore more or nt

HayHot
01-06-2011, 08:05 PM
Go watch the movie Indecent Proposal.

Bro, that's USD$1 Million Dollar a night......

Canoneos
01-06-2011, 08:17 PM
That's like 800 a month. U sell ur wife for that? Crazy. U should charge at least $1,500 per night.

sin.is.fun0
01-06-2011, 09:19 PM
How about I pay u that money to watch u fuck ur wife but u better be a good fucker! Ur wife can then give me a bj or hj.. My offer stands let me know pm me

sin.is.fun0
01-06-2011, 10:36 PM
Just to add we shouldn't be judgemental about how other people lead their lives, we have our own choices and we should let others have theirs as long as they don't impact us. We are all mature people and anything that is with consent is up to our choice, TS here is making his wit his wife..though good to share viewpoint in case he hasn't considered a particular aspect

Johnvirgo
01-06-2011, 11:46 PM
think TS is bit too ashame of his sudden act of "pimping" that he doesn't knows how to reply to the bros here liao.......

Give the guy a break.....lets see his replies to the bros how??

bully
02-06-2011, 02:36 PM

PLEASE GUYS... TS is not pimping his wife. He already said his wife is pretty open minded and they share the same kind of fetish or fantasy that both enjoy. He was thinking or rather they think... if his wife will to have a 'go' with a guy when they are out clubbing, wont it be a good idea if they can have some 'returns' than to be free?

Nothing wrong with that. What's the whoha? If he will to let others fuck free, will bros here say she is nuts? or maybe said please PM me. TS mainly wants to have fun plus a bit of 'returns' thats all.

Anyway that's my view.. ;)

colorwolf888
02-06-2011, 04:33 PM
Bros .. sincerely thank everyone esp those who are trying to wake me up .. indeed $200 might be too little and not worth it considering she is my wife .. i have received plenty of PMs of bros who are interested in banging my slut wife .. it is quite overwhelming and also after reading the calculations done by some bros here .. i really think i should go for the few quality guys who can pay .. meets my wife's requirements .. and make it an entirely pleasant experience ..

Please contact me with excellent offers or suggestions .. and I also intent to update here which club my wife and I will be whenever we go clubbing so as to keep the options open .. cheers!

P.S. tat is her boobies in my avatar :)

HayHot
02-06-2011, 09:53 PM
PLEASE GUYS... TS is not pimping his wife. He already said his wife is pretty open minded and they share the same kind of fetish or fantasy that both enjoy. He was thinking or rather they think... if his wife will to have a 'go' with a guy when they are out clubbing, wont it be a good idea if they can have some 'returns' than to be free?

Nothing wrong with that. What's the whoha? If he will to let others fuck free, will bros here say she is nuts? or maybe said please PM me. TS mainly wants to have fun plus a bit of 'returns' thats all.

Anyway that's my view.. ;)

Regardless of what the aim was, once she take $ in return for sex, she is prostituting herself. The hubby gets customer in for her, he's pimping her.
If he takes any % of that $, he's living off her earning.

It's not about judging them, that's the fact. I don't even care what they do...
In fact, I think we need more of such couples around.. :D

colorwolf888
03-06-2011, 05:01 PM
Are u horny wolves tempted?

I need a richie rich to fuck her :)

http://myadultimage.com/images/25688903315142478084_thumb.jpg (http://myadultimage.com/viewer.php?file=25688903315142478084.jpg)

colorwolf888
03-06-2011, 05:06 PM
Tat could just be your dick cummin inside my slut wife .. are u the alpha male we are looking for? :)

http://myadultimage.com/images/95464671176137781472_thumb.jpg (http://myadultimage.com/viewer.php?file=95464671176137781472.jpg)

colorwolf888
03-06-2011, 05:08 PM
My slut wife .. on her 4s waiting .. for the richie rich cum alpha male :D

http://myadultimage.com/images/18354294874551617775_thumb.jpg (http://myadultimage.com/viewer.php?file=18354294874551617775.jpg)

ol'coyote
03-06-2011, 05:26 PM
Are u horny wolves tempted?

I need a richie rich to fuck her :)

me horny wolf...always horny...
but no richie rich wolf...too bad...
:(

colorwolf888
08-06-2011, 03:56 PM
me horny wolf...always horny...
but no richie rich wolf...too bad...
:(

if i dont look for richie rich wolf in singapore.... whereelse should i look for? :D

indonesia? dubai? :p

acidicavex
09-06-2011, 04:29 PM
To TS why not you just screw your wife and pay her $200 each time like that she will be $200 richer which time er... as for you $200 lesser in your pocket.

Why would you want to pimp someone you love out for the money?? If that the case you both must as well quit your current job n you her fulltime jeezz

If you are into alternative lifestyle you can try swinging and swapping but i guess in your mind is if u swing people get to screw your wife for free so why not make people pay for it right?? Dude 1 word Sick man you will find it a enjoy with the $200 more the next day but when one day your wife found someone whom will cherish her and is bigger satisfaction for her needs.... That when your misery starts. Good luck in your new lifestyle Dumb

Wonker
10-06-2011, 12:36 AM
hey nice pics ColourWolf.

Sorry I not read the full thread but why the $200 fee? Only asking - just curious only.

I too share the "fantasy" of sharing my wife - had a journey of trying to convert her. ;)

ladylill2
10-06-2011, 12:44 AM
I feel this case same this movie series:
Temptation of Eve (2007)
http://bon99.com/temptation-of-eve-2007/

You need sure you want it before you kill the men fuck your wife :D

MoralEthics
10-06-2011, 12:51 AM
Hmm... Some things are just not meant to be shared for some...

Wonker
10-06-2011, 12:53 AM
hey nice pics ColourWolf.

Sorry I not read the full thread but why the $200 fee? Only asking - just curious only.

I too share the "fantasy" of sharing my wife - had a journey of trying to convert her. ;)

hey Colourwolf - here's a pic of my wife - she's 33 yrs in this pic.

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/11378/1137865497c722a960c833295e5384c3f9e5ea83.jpg

I get fantasies on sharing her in the sense that she "loses control, and is taken advantage of (in an erotic sense - not violent) and cocerced into being fucked by strangers". This fantasy is so strong that even when we have sex all I need to do is think about it and it's "instant boner". :D

Me Siam Bu
10-06-2011, 12:54 AM
??? ha ha enjoy ya :p

acidicavex
10-06-2011, 10:50 AM
There another movie indecent proposal but at the $ is 1 mil this is like offering his wife at such a cheap rate..... I wonder does his wife offer her hubby to service others also it must be vice versa right??? 1 weekend husband pimp wife another weekend wife pimp husband ( if he is good looking and power maybe can pimp to some cougar if he is flappy and normal maybe can just pimp to gay men) Jeeez. ;)

arsenal_84
10-06-2011, 11:38 AM
If you are into alternative lifestyle you can try swinging and swapping but i guess in your mind is if u swing people get to screw your wife for free so why not make people pay for it right?? Dude 1 word Sick man you will find it a enjoy with the $200 more the next day but when one day your wife found someone whom will cherish her and is bigger satisfaction for her needs.... That when your misery starts. Good luck in your new lifestyle Dumb

swinging also has its price to pay...
http://talkaboutmarriage.com/sex-marriage/8039-busted-2-wrongs-dont-make-right-cheating.html

acidicavex
10-06-2011, 11:58 AM
swinging also has its price to pay...
http://talkaboutmarriage.com/sex-marriage/8039-busted-2-wrongs-dont-make-right-cheating.html

I've to agree everything in life have a price to pay just a suggestion it since like TS is into swing but wanted to charge others for it. Anyway just sorta find it dumb to pimp her loved wife to others......

aston68
11-06-2011, 02:49 AM

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/11378/1137865497c722a960c833295e5384c3f9e5ea83.jpg

I get fantasies on sharing her in the sense that she "loses control, and is taken advantage of (in an erotic sense - not violent) and cocerced into being fucked by strangers". This fantasy is so strong that even when we have sex all I need to do is think about it and it's "instant boner". :D

Wow, Bro wonker, haven't heard from you for some time. Your wifey's hot juicy photo deserve more guys to pcc on her.

I share the same desire as you. I also fantasize wifey being fucked by young teenagers as they peek and admire her nude body while she showered.

Man of Tiger
11-06-2011, 10:52 PM

[I get fantasies on sharing her in the sense that she "loses control, and is taken advantage of (in an erotic sense - not violent) and cocerced into being fucked by strangers". This fantasy is so strong that even when we have sex all I need to do is think about it and it's "instant boner". :D

U lucky man... love ur wife's boobs...

Wonker
28-06-2011, 10:50 AM
Wow, Bro wonker, haven't heard from you for some time. Your wifey's hot juicy photo deserve more guys to pcc on her.

I share the same desire as you. I also fantasize wifey being fucked by young teenagers as they peek and admire her nude body while she showered.

Thanks Aston68 - it's been a while. Simply working too hard - long hours, business travel, NO LIFE. So not been to this forum of late at all. Now just having a quick peek and that's it unfortunately. Started a new job late last year ... :(

hey I noticed my other threads are "gone" now ... only pics I posted in private forum are around. All the others in the PUBLIC area where I started a thread on my wife with posted pics - gone. Strange. :confused:

Also - can any bro suggest a good site to post a pic that actually SHOWS on the thread - unlike my above post where you need to click to view. Seems the HTML code I used to extract does not work anymore to post the pic.

Wonker
28-06-2011, 10:50 AM
U lucky man... love ur wife's boobs...

Thanks - but she's getting old. Pussy getting loose. But that's life. Hahahaha. :D

sadlonelyguyer
28-06-2011, 11:10 AM
so $200 including GST? :pi