PDA

View Full Version : Bangsar Area. Any lobang?

kjleck
27-05-2011, 03:19 PM
Will be going up to kl next week. Any recommendations for special massage near bangsar area? ;)

Pls pm me. cheers.

dryacid78
28-05-2011, 02:49 PM
u can try uda dara massage.UDA DARA TRADITIONAL MASSAGE
LOCATION- NO 3, JLAN BANGSAR UTAMA,
3/ 28 B BANGSAR, KUALA LUMPUR

:)

billycorgan
31-05-2011, 01:48 PM
you can try M*S ... same row as mamak restaurant at lorong ara kiri 1 . the shop is on the 1st floor... . damage RM80 massage + 50 for BB body massage ...

what's uda dara offered ?

dryacid78
31-05-2011, 03:10 PM
just went to uda dara yesterday rm 97 massage + handjob . extra RM 100 For fj.

Mankok
01-06-2011, 02:51 AM
Uda Dara has NL ML's.

saito
05-04-2012, 01:43 PM
Uda Dara has NL ML's.

uda dara still operate?

one2win
23-04-2012, 04:01 PM
Study in one of local College, KL. Hope to earn some quick money, just do for 4 days, overnight... anyone interested, kindly SMS 013-6234744
I just help her to do the arrangement.

below are the details :

Time and date :
28/4/2012 (7pm until 10am)

29/4/2012 (7pm until 10am)

30/4/2012 (7pm until 10am)

1/5/2012 (7pm until 10am)

Location : Hotel (3/4/5 star hotel, KL area, hotel name and room number will be provided on the actual day)

charges : RM1000 include hotel room. RM500 pre pay upon booking confirmation (for room booking, transportation and avoid FFK), remaining pay when arrival in the hotel room

Below are the girls details

Name: Sharon

Origin: Malaysian Chinese

Face: 9/10.

height: 168cm

weight 50KG

Body: slim.

Skin: smooth.

Boobs: b cup.

GFE: 9/10.

4 nights avaialble only, please make you booking fast!

alan8411
02-01-2013, 12:53 AM
Hi bro still have the girl in contact? Young pretty college girl.

Study in one of local College, KL. Hope to earn some quick money, just do for 4 days, overnight... anyone interested, kindly SMS 013-6234744

below are the details :

Time and date :

Location : Hotel (3/4/5 star hotel, KL area, hotel name and room number will be provided on the actual day)

charges : RM1000 include hotel room. RM500 pre pay upon booking confirmation (for room booking, transportation and avoid FFK), remaining pay when arrival in the hotel room

weight 50KG

alan8411
28-03-2013, 06:28 PM
Any lobang on student girl?

alan8411
28-03-2013, 06:29 PM
Can bring to my house instead of hotel?

alan8411
28-03-2013, 06:32 PM
Hi bro is she still available?

SlimShady
28-03-2013, 08:38 PM
never pay before getting the service. well at least during COD..no such things as pre-pay upon booking confirmation..

pleasantday
06-10-2013, 06:00 PM
Uda & Dara is still operating.
Unfortunately it looks very run down.

Massage:RM60/hr (Batin add 38)
Half hour: RM45
Fully nude massage: RM200
FJ: RM250

Ask for Fazura/Anis/Farah (my recommendation)
All NL.

Jalan Bangsar Utama 3/82B (its in Google maps liao)

Skyvergil83
27-10-2013, 05:05 PM
Uda & Dara is still operating.
Unfortunately it looks very run down.

Massage:RM60/hr (Batin add 38)
Half hour: RM45
Fully nude massage: RM200
FJ: RM250

Ask for Fazura/Anis/Farah (my recommendation)
All NL.

Jalan Bangsar Utama 3/82B (its in Google maps liao)

Bro, are those girls local punya malay, or "import" from sabah/sarawak???

roadwarriorgeek
18-11-2013, 11:58 AM
Had some time to kill last Thursday so thought I'd try Uda Dara as I've never had NL massage before. Got there around 1145, place was empty. Just a guy at the counter (OKT?) and an albino guy outside chatting on the phone.

Summary:
Name: Shelly (NL)
Body: XL
Boob: Can't tell for sure but probably D
Massage: Average; good strength and did some good work on my upper back
B2B: Dunno, didn't ask
HJ: Says batin but just a regular HJ and not a good one
BBBJ or FJ : Dunno, didn't ask
GFE: No but that might be me and my poor malay
Damage: 60 (1hr massage) + 38 (batin)
Overall: poor experience, FBSM and HE is a lot but not purely physical, this ML fails to deliver on all except an average regular massage
WIR: yes but not for this ML

Lessons learned:
1. Always check SBF bros recommendations first then call ahead to reserve (I got their card this time)
2. If gut instinct tells you it's not right, trust your gut and reject the ML even if it may seem mean to the ML (it is your time and money)

Details:
Forgot the names of the MLs bro Pleasantday recommended so just thought I'd leave it to luck - big mistake (no, seriously big mistake). OKT takes me to one of the rooms which was small but ok. Walls are thin wood panels but at least it's fully walled not just partitioned with curtains. Undressed, laid down and covered up with a towel. A few minutes later, my big mistake walks in. Yeah, she was about twice my size. Face wasn't actually bad but she was intimidatingly big. Should have just asked for another right there but decided not to be mean. Also thought I'll be adventurous (safari time!).

Overall massage was ok, certainly a lot of strength. At some points, it actually hurt so I had to tell her to ease up. She burped a lot during the massage and told me my body had a lot of "angin". Overall, the massage was actually ok. After about 40 minutes, flipped me over then left the room for a few minutes. Came back and started her batin session which after about 5 minutes, felt like just a regular HJ. She sat at the end of the bed and put my legs around her waist as she worked me. Asked if she could take her clothes off; no. Another 5 or so minutes later, told her to stop since I wasn't getting anywhere. Was a little hard from the rubbing but it just wasn't working. Figured I'd got to the other place in Bangsar to get my HE.

Remember the important lesson here: if going to U D, make sure you remember bro Pleasantday's recommended MLs and avoid Shelly unless you are into large women.

roadwarriorgeek
18-11-2013, 12:47 PM
After a somewhat unpleasant experience with U D, I needed to quickly restore my faith so took a cab (just visiting KL, I don't have a car) to Bangsar Village and walked over to the Mxx place across the street from the parking lot. I've been here a few times in the past and despite it's poorer construction (curtains partitioned cubicles), I've always had a good experience; this time was no different.

Summary:
Name: Michelle (PRC)
Body: XS, nice tight ass
Boobs: A
Massage: Slightly above average, ok strength with nice moves on back and legs
B2B: Yes, RM80 inclusive of BBBJ and full autoroam
HJ: Part of the B2B + BBBJ
BBBJ or FJ : Yes, BBBJ
GFE: Yes, despite her limited English, we communicated fine and she was just a sweetie the whole time
FS: Dunno, didn't ask
DATY: Dunno, didn't ask (not my thing)
Damage: 90 (1hr massage) + 80 (B2B + BBBJ)
Overall: Excellent, really great FBSM + BBBJ experience with a ML that was friendly, playful, cuddly and very naughty. There was some moaning which seemed real instead of the usual faked sounds.
WIR: Yes, for this ML or any other at this place. Don't know if it's policy but the girls here always have Listerine and gargle before and after which isn't foolproof against germs but it definitely helps.

Details:
Got there around 1:30, place was quiet. OKT at the desk, a good looking gal in the room next to the foot massage room putting things away. Asked for 1hr full body, he shows me to the last cubicle. This time, the music seems quite a bit louder than I remember but it wasn't obnoxious. I'm guessing they want to mask any other noises that may emanate from the other cubicles but it was only marginally successful - I could hear some gal laughing in another cube and some guy talking though couldn't tell what he said.

Undressed and laid down, a few minutes later a cute (ok, it was dark so I could be mistaken) slim PRC walks in wearing a body hugging, very short dress. She's petite but has adequate curves on top and very nice curves at the bottom. Starts talking in mandarin, I told her I don't speak mandarin then she switches to English - broken English but more than enough to communicate.

Starts with the usual massage (standard in this place presumably to test if you are LE); not bad at all. She's tiny but was strong enough to work my shoulders and back a little. Best part is, she straddles me right at the start and I can feel her bare flesh against my butt and lower back as she moves around. I realize later she hiked up her dress and was wearing a thong underneath - nice. Massage moves to the butt and legs and of course the little brother. She teases them every other stroke and as the little bro gets a little bigger, she teases more and reaches in further but still massaging the legs. After a while, legs are done and she starts massaging the nuts and twig from behind and reaching under which was really pleasant and starts getting uncomfortable as the little bro gets hard. Flips me over and straddles me with her crotch just pushing against my dick does some slow grinding and massaging. Starts brushing my pubic hair with her fingers then says something in mandarin and makes a scissors like movement with her fingers. Told her no and she responds yes, good. Pulls her thong down to show me a shaved kitty and says "see, nice". I give it a good feel and say, yeah very nice. After a while, with her crotch firmly against my dick she asks if I want B2B with BJ? Ok, what possible answer could a guy give under such circumstances? Really now.

She leaves for a couple of minutes and comes back with a few things. Starts wiping me down with wet wipes and cleans me thoroughly. Also has a bottle of Listerine which she puts some on the towels to wipe with and to gargle. Takes her top and bra off - small perky A cups. Leaves the thongs on which is even hotter (for me) - they're semi see-through. Rolls me onto my stomach again. B2b was pretty SOP but the cat bath was better than most. Some kissy sounds but not too much that it's annoying. Rolls me onto my back and gets busy. BBBJ was just ok but naughty looks and smiles (when her mouth isn't otherwise occupied) made the experience very pleasant. Straddles me and gives the little bro a good rub with her thinly covered crotch. My hands were busy all over her the whole time and she's always smiling, with the occasional moan as we rub the right way - my dick can feel the lips parting as she rubs herself over it despite the thong. The play continues for another 10-15 minutes with lots of grabbing, roaming, fingering, sucking. Her nipples were plenty hard after a while. Eventually, shot my load with her combination of BJ+HJ.

Cleans up me and herself up. She gargles a couple more times with Listerine then lays down and chats with me despite her limited English. Lots of laughing over nothing, lots of dry humping and tugging all initiated by her. A few minutes later, we both get dressed and she realized her thong is soaked (yeah, she got very wet). She looked surprised and goes "aiyah....something in mandarin" then points at me and says "you do". :) She wipes her kitty with a tissue and finishes dressing. We hug for bit but she doesn't let go and reaches one hand down to rub me through my pants and giggles. Pulls me close and dry humps me standing but she's kinda short so it's a bit awkward. Next thing I know, she jumps on me, wraps her legs around my waist and goes at it again. I hold her ass and fool around for a bit, all the while thinking if I should risk trying to do her (which will probably be raw). Finally decided to be safe (ok, chicken) and after a few minutes of fun & giggles, we finally head out.

After a disaster at U D, TOTALLY redeemed the afternoon with her. :D

bkny
19-11-2013, 03:37 PM
Haha you should become a writer... your story makes me want to go try out this joint near BV.

SCRAZE
20-11-2013, 10:13 PM
where is location? I am ay bangsar area and I do not know the surroundings here. staying at pullman hotel

bkny
21-11-2013, 02:29 AM
Based on the description, and your location, I'd say take a cab to Bangsar Village and walk across Jalan Ara towards Lucky Gardens. From there... start hunting for a MP that looks like it might be related to "MXX".

At least that's what I'd do... Good luck finding it and good luck with other things too :D

roadwarriorgeek
21-11-2013, 04:16 PM
@scraze I just responded to your PM with detailed directions. Hope that helps.

@bkny Thanks bro. Was sitting in the hotel's lobby lounge nursing a drink and watching a cute waitress so got carried away with the FR. :) Hope you find your way to the place though. I'm curious about the other PRC chick that I saw there who is taller than Michelle but still with a slim figure. Might have to pay them another visit before I leave town.

bkny
21-11-2013, 07:49 PM
Will be awhile before I start hunting for the place in your FR... my list got 2-3 other spots that sound interesting to try before I get to yours... but if I happen to be in the area I'll definitely look out for it :D

roadwarriorgeek
13-04-2014, 09:18 AM
Any bros been to Uda Dara recently? Any recommendations? What about other places for batin around here or in Bukit Bintang area?

Thanks.

DennisNeoSM
13-04-2014, 08:57 PM

below are the details :

Time and date :

weight 50KG

Got pics to see?

roadwarriorgeek
11-06-2014, 01:19 PM
In KL again so stopped by the always reliable Mxx place near Bangsar Village. Was there just before noon on Sunday; apparently they only just opened and there was only 1 girl available. They used to open at 11 but maybe that's during weekdays. Anyway, OKT said she gives very good service plus I didn't want to hang around for others to arrive (anywhere between 1230-230 according to OKT). Thankfully, Mxx once again does not disappoint. Saw her leaving the bathroom in a towel just as I went in - she just showered. She smiles and hurries to the side room to get dressed while I take a pee then head back to the cubicle.

Sorry, busy schedule so no time for detailed story. Will put additional notes in summary below:

Name: Stephanie (PRC),
Body: S, nice firm ass with just a bit of sag, loose tummy but not enough to be bad, smooth skin (big plus for me)
Boobs: B, also a bit of sag but still nice
Massage: Above average, good strength, a lot of long strokes on the back and good squeeze on the shoulders
B2B: Yes with full autoroaming, +RM50
BBBJ or FJ : Yes, BBBJ +RM30, took her time to do it and from different positions so I can roam different parts of her :p
GFE: Yes, although she spoke little English she was very friendly and playful, resisted any kissing of the lips initially but after a while, it was light kissing then full DFK when she started getting into it
Damage: 90 (1hr massage) + 80 (B2B + BBBJ), btw, their credit card machine's broken so remember to bring enough cash
Overall: Excellent, massage, FBSM and BBBJ were all good. Looked up at me most of the time during BBBJ with those pretty eyes like she's there just for your happiness.......... Very careful cleaning before and after. A bit more massaging after it was all done then laid on top of me to rest for a few minutes before we got up to dress.
WIR: Yes, still the most reliable place for me

Skippyskip
06-09-2014, 10:08 PM
Trying to find this mxx place across from bangsar village...any help would be much appreciated! Went and checked out around lucky gardens but didn't see it...

R32wanfun
10-09-2014, 11:59 AM
Where is this Mxx shop exactly bro.... Cant really see it.... I am in Bangsar now... :p

roadwarriorgeek
05-10-2014, 06:15 AM
Hi guys, have been swamped at work so haven't checked this site in a while sorry for the delay. Have sent directions to those who PM'ed me for Mxx. Remember to post your reports here if you do visit the place.

Thanks.

Royalsex
05-10-2014, 11:35 AM
In KL again so stopped by the always reliable Mxx place near Bangsar Village. Was there just before noon on Sunday; apparently they only just opened and there was only 1 girl available. They used to open at 11 but maybe that's during weekdays. Anyway, OKT said she gives very good service plus I didn't want to hang around for others to arrive (anywhere between 1230-230 according to OKT). Thankfully, Mxx once again does not disappoint. Saw her leaving the bathroom in a towel just as I went in - she just showered. She smiles and hurries to the side room to get dressed while I take a pee then head back to the cubicle.

Sorry, busy schedule so no time for detailed story. Will put additional notes in summary below:

Name: Stephanie (PRC),
Body: S, nice firm ass with just a bit of sag, loose tummy but not enough to be bad, smooth skin (big plus for me)
Boobs: B, also a bit of sag but still nice
Massage: Above average, good strength, a lot of long strokes on the back and good squeeze on the shoulders
B2B: Yes with full autoroaming, +RM50
BBBJ or FJ : Yes, BBBJ +RM30, took her time to do it and from different positions so I can roam different parts of her :p
GFE: Yes, although she spoke little English she was very friendly and playful, resisted any kissing of the lips initially but after a while, it was light kissing then full DFK when she started getting into it
Damage: 90 (1hr massage) + 80 (B2B + BBBJ), btw, their credit card machine's broken so remember to bring enough cash
Overall: Excellent, massage, FBSM and BBBJ were all good. Looked up at me most of the time during BBBJ with those pretty eyes like she's there just for your happiness.......... Very careful cleaning before and after. A bit more massaging after it was all done then laid on top of me to rest for a few minutes before we got up to dress.
WIR: Yes, still the most reliable place for me

Must try . I like massage .

highkid
06-10-2014, 09:59 AM
Staying near bangsar south near Universiti LRT, pm me directions pls. Tq brudders.

FuckerBB
06-10-2014, 11:12 AM
Not cheap but I will try .

roadwarriorgeek
21-10-2014, 05:33 PM
Back in town for the week so I have to visit old faithful Mxx. :D

Checked with OKT, only 1 PRC left in his stable. Others are pinay, thai and viet. The PRC is none other than the fantastic Stephanie but she was booked by someone coming in soon. OKT says Stephanie is usually booked for most timeslots throughout the day. Asked him to recommend someone else that is slim, he said Sara is good.

Usual routine getting ready then in walks Sara. Face is above average sweet, pretty type but body is like some over ripen Australian pear. Massage was subpar and when she stripped down to her panties for b2b (yeah, no full removal) turns out it's more like Santa Claus than Australian pear. Can't bring myself to write a full review but really wanted to warn all bros here to avoid Sara at Mxx unless you like the Michelin woman.

sexescorts.info
22-10-2014, 04:45 PM
Top 20 Escort Service and Escort Agencies in Kuala Lumpur

https://sites.google.com/site/top20sexservicekualalumpur/_/rsrc/1412595282886/home/sex%20escorts%20%28Kuala%20Lumpur%292.jpg (http://www.sexescorts.info)

- Kuala Lumpur Hotel Escort (http://kualalumpurhotelescort.com) - High class escort agency

- 6 Star Escort (http://www.6-star-escort.my/) - The most innovative and sought after escort agency

- 168 Escort (http://168escort.com/escort_service_kuala_lumpur.htm) - High class escorts

- Foreplay Escort (http://foreplayescort.com) - We specialize in the art of foreplay

- KL Sex Escort (http://klsexescort.com) - The best sex service in Kuala Lumpur

- 99 Escort Service (http://99escortservice.com/kuala_lumpur_escort_service.html) - High class escort agency

- 188 Escort (http://www.188escort.com/escorts_in_Kuala_Lumpur.html) - Free hotel rooms, beautiful girls and unbeatable prices

- KL Hotel Escort (http://klhotelescort.com/Rates.htm) - High class escorts

- Seductive Escort (http://seductiveescort.com/Rates.htm) - Seduction at its best

- XXX Escort Service (http://xxxescortservice.com/escort_service_kuala_lumpur.php) - Pure pleasure, lust and satisfaction

- Beach Club Escort (http://beachclubescort.com/) - Specialist for Vietnamese escorts in Kuala Lumpur

- Thai Club Escort (http://www.thaiclubescort.com/) - Specialist for Thai escorts in Kuala Lumpur

- Chinatown Escort (http://www.chinatownescort.com/) - Escort agency for Chinese escorts

- Valentine Escort (http://www.valentineescort.com/escort_service_kuala_lumpur.html) - Part-time lovers

- VVIP Escorts (http://vvipescorts.com/) - Best of the best in Kuala Lumpur

- PRC Escort (http://www.prcescort.com/) - Specialist for Chinese escorts in Kuala Lumpur

- Indon Escort (http://www.indonescort.com/) - Specialist for Indonesian escorts in Kuala Lumpur

Sex Escorts presents the top escort agencies throughout Malaysia for the convenience of those looking for sex services. Our review covers escort service in Johor Bahru, escort service in Genting Highlands, escort service in Kuala Lumpur, escort service in Penang, escort service in Butterworth and escort service in Port Dickson. In the future we also hope to cover Ipoh, Langkawi, Kuantan, Kuching, Kota Kinabalu...

With the help of friends throughout Malaysia we have tested many escort agencies and at the end of the day we feel that the escort agencies listed on this site are reliable, efficient and they have sufficient girls to quench our thirst. Apart from variety, the most commendable thing we all agree about these agencies is that their service is discreet and they do not send you text messages or emails to solicit business. This is important and respectable.

Kuala Lumpur Escort Service

We hope this information is useful to :-

- Those who are not familiar with the escort service industry in Malaysia.
- Those seeking reliable escort services in Malaysia.
- Those who have been disappointed with previous escort agencies.

Outcall Escort Service in Kuala Lumpur

Majority of escort agencies in Kuala Lumpur provide outcall escort service only. This means social escorts travel to client’s hotel or residence. Usually, clients will need to bear the transportation fees when escorts travel to their place for their convenience if they are situated away from Kuala Lumpur city center. The minimum booking for outcall escort service in Kuala Lumpur is 1 hour except for locations near the airports (Sepang, Nilai, Kajang...). If you visiting Genting Highlands or Port Dickson and want an escort these agencies can also send there for you but the minimum session is 6 hours.

Variety

Kuala Lumpur has the most variety when it comes to girls. It is easy to find Chinese, Filipino, Thai, Vietnamese and Indonesian escorts. A few of the agencies we have listed above also offer college girls, Russians, Mongolians and Koreans at very reasonable prices. These girls can be sent to Port Dickson.

Tipping

Unlike western countries, it is not customary to tip escorts in Malaysia and the most annoying is when girls ask for tips. They shouldn’t because we will know how to tip if we are satisfied with her service agree? Escorts are already highly paid and do not deserve as much in tips as escort agencies because it is the escort agency who organizes the right girls for us. Escort agencies are the ones working behind the scene to ensure everything works out smoothly. When things do go wrong it is also the escort agencies that comes into the picture to rectify our problems. We would rather pay the escort agencies a little more for better girls than to have girls asking us to tip them.

enalan
02-12-2014, 08:57 PM
So where is this MXX place? Looks like it's a good place!

enalan
02-12-2014, 09:14 PM
So where is this MXX? Can pm me with details?

clean&neat
08-01-2015, 04:48 PM
MXX has closed. Sign still there but door is locked and nothing stirring.

Went nearby to Axxx which also has a branch at Hartamas and TTDI. They opened the Bangsar branch last year I think.

Only Pinoys but the guy recommended a really good lady.

Looks is quite pretty 7/10
Age is 20+
Body is slender with C boobs, nice clean smelling pussy
Tall about 1.7M with nice legs
Massage was as usual then she took off her clothes and I helped her with bra and g-string.

We went at it with a different simulated positions. She provided good service.

Rm200 fixed price.

Will return as near my office.

kenny217
21-01-2015, 12:10 PM
looking for Axxx any phone no to call?

glutamine
20-03-2015, 05:41 PM

Went nearby to Axxx which also has a branch at Hartamas and TTDI. They opened the Bangsar branch last year I think.

Age is 20+
Massage was as usual then she took off her clothes and I helped her with bra and g-string.

Rm200 fixed price.

Do they only have pinoi over there?

glutamine
20-03-2015, 05:55 PM

Age is 20+

Rm200 fixed price.

Do they only have pinoy over there?

roadwarriorgeek
22-08-2015, 11:53 AM
So is MXX really closed for good or just that time when bro clean&neat visited? I'll be in town again in October and was really looking forward to visiting the always reliable MXX. If that's really gone, any recommendations on other places? Is U&D still around?

Thanks bros.

roadwarriorgeek
22-10-2016, 11:30 PM
TLDR: Mxx still open, tried Jenny, won't have her again. Others pics didn't appeal to me.

Short report only, no narrative since it was only so-so.

Name: Jenny (Tomyam)
Body: XS, nice tight ass
Boobs: A/B (large orange or small grapefruit?)
Massage: Just about average. Technique was passable but lacked strength.
B2B: Yes, RM50. Standard fare, nothing special.
HJ: Part of the B2B
BBBJ or FJ : BBBJ only, extra RM50 on top of B2B (discovered this after the deed). Average. Can perhaps suck grapes or bubble tea tapioca balls through rubber hose, not much stronger. Won't take it all (I'm not that big/long). Gave me dirty look when I CIM.
GFE: No. Seemed that way initially and was "nice" the whole time but glanced at the clock frequently, no hugs & snuggles, no teasing, etc...
FS: No
Autoroam: external only, no fingering
DATY: Presume no given other objections
Damage: 90 (1hr massage to house) + 100 (B2B + BBBJ)
Overall: Considered this TOFTT. At least verified this joint is still alive and got the new wechat ID.
WIR: Yes, after they rotate this batch out or add new girls. Jenny is cute and my kinda bod but service was meh. Other providers' photos weren't appealing to me, ymmv.

Additional note:
Was there last week around noon. They only unlocked the gate around 1230 (supposed to open at noon). Good thing there's a restaurant just 2 shops down with tables on the sidewalk so I could enjoy a teh halia with a clear view of their entrance. Call ahead if you are on a tight schedule (e.g. lunch break).

Senior bros can PM me for their wechat ID, newbies please call them and get it yourself. Sorry, can't put them at risk as their wechat account has clear pics and details.