PDA

View Full Version : How to carry drunk girls

paullee_9991
27-05-2011, 12:20 AM
Last week I went clubbing with frens and one of them got drunk thou we know she is strong drinker. We neva see her "mah bo" before so when she is down, we are v happy coz its a rare sight !

Of coz as frens we helped her to a stool to rest, but she is really drunk so cant rest on a stool. Hence we decide to shift her to the club lobby where those big sofas are.

I went over to carry her..Gosh ! So heavy sia ! I din know a 45kg ger can weigh so much when drunk! I put her left arm over my neck, my left hand grab her arm and my right hand go over her right shoulders.

Half way to the sofa, her legs give way and I had to shift my right arm from the shoulders to her waist area. The "journey" is merely 20metres and I oredi exhausted !

Is my carrying technique wrong ? Or I am weak ?

unfit
27-05-2011, 12:24 AM
Bro maybe next time you can try to carry her using the Fireman style...:D

syt_punisher
27-05-2011, 12:27 AM
Drag her out ! haha just kidding ...

try piggyback ride can?

owl888
27-05-2011, 12:32 AM
Lucky she never puted onto u :D

2centsworth
27-05-2011, 12:45 AM

Bad idea. You won't want a drunk girl to be hanging heads down over your shoulder. Just create the perfect conditions for her to puke on you. I suggest you carry her with both arms (like how a groom will carry his bride). Use pure biceps strength. Lift and walk fast. 20 metres in this position is achievable. I notice you club with friends too. Sharing a 45kg dead load is easier.

I carry 55kg up 3 flight of stairs. End up sat on floor panting like mad. Not a good idea to pant like mad if you are quite drunk. Heart pump like mad. I'm surprised after all the hassle of moving a drunk girl, some guys still have mood for sex. :eek:

pro.d.igy
27-05-2011, 01:14 AM
Piggybacking is the most effective method I have tried in this kind of situation before. It's fast, efficient, and if she is dead drunk, chances of her puking all over your body is very little. :)

Bangster
27-05-2011, 01:20 AM
Call ambulance.

lavastone
27-05-2011, 01:47 AM

Nice idea.. but what if she vomit?... then whole shirt will be stained man... HO SEI!:eek:

pro.d.igy
27-05-2011, 02:23 AM

Just my 2 cents bro, no offence. :)

I don't recommend using fireman style as it applies pressure on the girl's stomach area. Some more coupled with the vibration you make when you are walking, chances are she might vomit. :D

pro.d.igy
27-05-2011, 02:24 AM
Call ambulance.

And she will end up paying $90++ for the fees. :D:D

biozaogeng
27-05-2011, 02:25 AM
give the bouncer $2 ask him help you carry.

he get $2 plus he get to 'eat tofu' sure happy.

Savanna
27-05-2011, 03:31 AM
how abt standby a stretch or a wheelchair in your car? wheelchair is easier. problem solved.

On one occasion, we had a Friend that got drunk and was so damn heavy that we had to put him on the Luggage Trolley and bring him to his hotel room. :D:D:D

starystarynite
27-05-2011, 08:49 AM
I had the puted exp once..all sexitement gone... Smelly n cant french liao...

N she weighted 70kg. When drunk, totally outweight me. piggyback her, half cartu half drag to nearby cab.puted in cab, kena scolded upside down by cab driver..

Hai....wat an experience...

Lucky she never puted onto u :D

newyorker88
27-05-2011, 08:57 AM
Piggybacking is the most effective method I have tried in this kind of situation before. It's fast, efficient, and if she is dead drunk, chances of her puking all over your body is very little.

Usually, in such cases, a person dont puke if he/she is totally KO. But puke when they wake up.

Best is get 2 person to carry her away. Not a single person. Ask for help from someone in the pub. One person carry, you yourself, you may hurt yourself.

Also, please take care not to let your female friends go drinking WITHOUT someone reliable. They can be taken advantage of.

zomgfuckinggood
27-05-2011, 09:54 AM
One hand go from chest to cup the breast for extra grip + motivation, the other hand goes below the knees and carry her like a trophy out of the joint.

zyspt
27-05-2011, 09:59 AM
Well since go clubbing, must be in a group.
Get help from friends in such situation.
it is rather dangerous to carry weights you can't handle, esp when it comes to the part of carry her down the stairs, if she loses balance and fall, u might end up pulled down by her, can be a deadly situation.

if only left with you and the environment is not too bad, accompany her to sit down on the floor with back lying on the wall till she is a bit better or more awake. I did this a few time to my male or female friend, lay them side by side to recover. too much to handle esp involve male.

DIDI
27-05-2011, 10:49 AM
hmmm...borrow a trolly hahaha....

ah rat
27-05-2011, 10:53 AM
hmmm...borrow a trolly hahaha....

bro ,Wheelbarrow much better :)

Xgenre
27-05-2011, 11:32 AM
Usually, in such cases, a person dont puke if he/she is totally KO.

Disagree. I do know of people who puke unconscious. Ever heard of the term Volcano? Such people are quite dangerous. They choke to death on their own vomit. Got to look out for drunkards, let them sleep on their side.

Whatever it is, don't bring easily drunk girls to One Fullerton. When she sees the Merlion... our water supply is soiled! :D A girl who mimics the Merlion doesn't turn into Mermaid ok? It's usually the guy who is beside her that will turn into Mermaid... Maid for the girl who Merlion... Clean her and there, carry deadweight...

chilavu
27-05-2011, 12:05 PM
You make me remind this movie:
Spike Drink Gang (1995) - Yvonne Yung Hung

A crime ring operates by injecting an undisclosed drug into juice boxes and waiting for some unsuspecting and beautiful woman to buy the drink and start drinking it on the street. Then the woman is overcome by the effects of the drug and is easy to rob. Story centers on one woman who was robbed and may or may not have been sexually assaulted.
http://bon99.com/spike-drink-gang-1995/

songest
27-05-2011, 12:06 PM
bro ,Wheelbarrow much better :)

hmm... wheelbarrow, push or pull style?
TGIF, imagination running wild here....
老汉拉车, with her head facing up on the ground, your arms supporting her waist,
and your little bro (the curled up type) engaged like a hook in her sis to help u drag her along. ;)

Sexy Under
27-05-2011, 12:15 PM
Not the weight. It is your posture and whether you find the grip.

Sexy Under
27-05-2011, 12:27 PM
finding the right grip can get fine & jail anot? Will the judge believe me, if I say I was trying to find the right grip? :D

If I the judge I sure believe u! I will ask the girl if she really drunk, still know where people grip her meh? :D

hotty
27-05-2011, 12:50 PM
I carried my friend, Dead Drunk, Sleeping in club Female toilet!. Untill bouncer called me to bring her out. Carried her from the Club to Liang Court Car Park!
she is Thin & tall! about 170cm. i guess she at least 50kg.

Drunk dead load can be really heavy. just bare hand carry from the front. luckly she did not puke!

Somemore she's wearing skirt :D

Rasta Marley
27-05-2011, 08:33 PM
I agree with you bro; Fireman style would be the way to go. Alternatively, piggy-back would be acceptable as well. Always remember that a drunk person, whether it's a guy or a gal, will not have any control over their body and are like "dead-weight" and will therefore weigh heavier than they actually are ;)

newbieboy
27-05-2011, 09:19 PM
walao carry 50kg only kpkb... kuniangs. :D

i once supported a 140kg friend alone from zouk dance area... up the cb stairs next to members... around the compound... down the stairs... out the entrance... all the way to the carpark... my back sprain on my birthday. :mad:

another time, i had a friend so drunk he fell into storm drain. this one was 90kilos. i dragged him out of the drain and then lugged him back into the car to send him back. my back sprain, but at least that time not my birthday. :rolleyes:

i was only 75kg that time. and some more these two men i cannot grope. i don't understand why you complain about carrying drunk girls lor. :p

loneyheart
27-05-2011, 09:31 PM
Try wake her up
Ask for few hot tower to clear her face
Not a glass of hot tea

owl888
28-05-2011, 12:55 AM
I had the puted exp once..all sexitement gone... Smelly n cant french liao...

N she weighted 70kg. When drunk, totally outweight me. piggyback her, half cartu half drag to nearby cab.puted in cab, kena scolded upside down by cab driver..

Hai....wat an experience...

Wah, likedat u few days won't touch her liao :D

guywonder
28-05-2011, 01:11 AM
Usually, in such cases, a person dont puke if he/she is totally KO. But puke when they wake up.

Also, please take care not to let your female friends go drinking WITHOUT someone reliable. They can be taken advantage of.

got a friend who can puke when he drunk sleeping..
juz flow out like merlion!!

drekman
28-05-2011, 07:22 AM
Leave them alone and die.

blk437
28-05-2011, 11:44 AM
Call ambulance.

Good one bro!

LoveAngel
28-05-2011, 12:24 PM
finding the right grip can get fine & jail anot? Will the judge believe me, if I say I was trying to find the right grip? :D

Hahaa .... very good try my dear FHM .... :rolleyes:

niteowl
28-05-2011, 01:21 PM

Provided you answer, Your Honour in good faith to prevent her from falling I need to try and find the right grip :D

Rasta Marley
28-05-2011, 08:25 PM
Well said Bro Niteowl, spoken like a true lawyer indeed :cool:

Have just upz you accordingly :)

Provided you answer, Your Honour in good faith to prevent her from falling I need to try and find the right grip :D

tomvoyeur
28-05-2011, 09:52 PM
Dead weight is deadly heavy. ;)

Swagelock
28-05-2011, 09:59 PM
Maybe can try fireman's carry... :D

starystarynite
28-05-2011, 11:18 PM
the next day fuck her upside down cause asking me to go pick her 2am...stay in hotel room for 4 hours...haha! good one..

anyway, she is the FB i have that drank a lot.

stary
Wah, likedat u few days won't touch her liao :D

Tai_zi21
29-05-2011, 01:35 AM
From my own personal experience,piggy back is the best way to carry the gal provided that she dun puke on u...

And someone mention that try to wake the person up? i dun think it helps honestly... seen some really terrible case in drinking till gone case

samster1911
29-05-2011, 01:43 AM
Time to schedule some gyming session bro! :D

timmyh
31-05-2011, 12:32 PM
http://www.bodybuilding.com/guides/