PDA

View Full Version : 7年之痒

Sexy Under
26-05-2011, 03:53 PM
Some interesting encounters I have in the last couple of years. Here is 1 to share with bros.

Amy is my second girlfriend who lost her virginity to me at the age of 18. Being young adults we were curious about sex so we took every opportunity we have to advance our experience. With maturity in sex and mentality, arguments also increase. In the 3 years of relationship we break up and patch back so many times I think 10 fingers not enough to count until she gave up on me for extending my sex experience to her friend. We stopped contacting since then.

From friends, I heard she met an Australian Chinese guy in university. A few years later, I met another of Amy’s good friend in the CBD area who told me Amy married the guy and migrated to Australia. Amy must hate me to the core for what I did. On my part, I can only LL and quietly wish her a happy marriage. I got a decent job after graduating with an average pay and lived a carefree life. Friends got married one after another. Even those unmarried ones are planning to settle down. Me, none of my girlfriends lasted more than 6 months since Amy. Therefore, marriage is far from reach.

Sometime last year, another webbing bomb landed in my mailbox. These bombs come faster and more frequent than my parking summons. What to do… go or not go also still must get my angpow on standby. Two weeks later, I was in the hotel ballroom drinking red wine and talking to some people I haven’t seen for years. That was the cocktail reception before dinner starts. From afar, I heard someone calling the name Amy. What the heck! The Amy I know is in Australia. Though 7 years ago, the name still rings a bell. So I kay-po and look back and saw a chio bu in a pink evening gown, shiny jewelries and groomed hairdo, so gorgeous and stunning enough to steal the limelight from the bride.

I wasn’t dreaming. That was the Amy who dumped me 7 years ago!

pirates0123
26-05-2011, 04:04 PM
start camping here...

Sexy Under
27-05-2011, 12:23 PM
One and only respond. Kumsia bro!

Maybe I must go attend english class first b4 writing.

tikogoh
27-05-2011, 12:29 PM

See if Amy can teach you. I'm sure in Australia, her environment would have brushed up her English

LeMans
27-05-2011, 03:25 PM
Bro TS,

Pls continue.... Wonder what is your eventual outcome when u saw Amy?? Or she tells u that u r still the best fuck she gets??

Reoxy
27-05-2011, 03:36 PM

Your English already good enough.

Just write more and include more "action" before you leave us suspending.

Movie trailers always show the most exciting parts:cool:.

rockyt
27-05-2011, 04:47 PM
Bro,

Another support here. Please continue and hope you don't let us wait too long. Some of the bros here took weeks and even months to continue their stories. Hope the exciting part is coming.....

Sexy Under
27-05-2011, 05:21 PM
Hee...hee... like got some respond liao. Kumsia bros!

Try 1 more time see how the respond.

Amy is so different from the girl I knew back then. The plain Jane has become a feminine lady carrying elegance, style and shape. She was surrounded by a group of friends we knew and the few guys with me left to join them. I don’t know if Amy was back to attend the wedding or was she back for other purpose. One thing I know is that I am the last person she wants to see. Feeling bored, I went over to the reception table to pick up a chat with the sisters helping out on guest registration. Even if they were too busy to talk to me, I can still stand around and look at their longkangs. Got deep got shallow ones, not too bad also. The one I was aiming for was a sister in black dress, quite pretty and got the deepest longkang in that row. My chance came and I went up to her saying that I forgot my table number. As expected, she leaned forward to check the list and I saw 2 big papayas.

If she can find my name then something is wrong because I pulled one from the sky. She lifted her head to ask me which side I was from. Showing all the charm I can find in myself, I told her ‘I am from your side!’. Maybe I have no charm at all because she immediately say I bo liao. I quickly apologized and explained that I was feeling real bored and was looking for someone to talk to. Then again I LL stand alone on one side like an idiot holding a glass of red wine. Surprisingly the girl with 2 big papayas came over to talk to me and introduced herself as Joyce and a good friend of the groom.

Me: Sorry about just now.

Joyce: Why are you all alone?

Me: Not popular mah…

Joyce: This is my card. Give me a call if I can be of any help.

Me: Property… how’s the market now?

Joyce: Very competitive. You have a business card?

Took a card from my wallet and gave it to her. After a quick look at my card, she smiled and went back to the reception table. KNN, thought got chance to tackle her but turn out she just wanted another contact. Phwee! Phwee! Phwee!

The dinner was about to start and most of the guests had gone into the ballroom. As I was about to go in, I saw Amy walking out from the ladies. No escape liao! She saw me and walked up to me.

Me: Hi! Long time no see.

Amy: Better don’t see.

Me: I’ll try to make myself scarce.

Amy: Where is Doris?

Me: Lost touch very long already!

Amy: Thought you were going to marry her.

Me: I heard you are married! Mrs…

Amy: Au.

Me: After you, Mrs Au.

So the two of us were among the last to enter the ballroom. When walking on the red carpet to find our tables, it feels like Amy was the bride and I was the groom. Feel only lah… she married liao! Amy sat at the table beside mine and I saw the big papaya at the table across the red carpet. I knew it was going to be a long and boring night for me and was thinking of an excuse to leave early.

LeMans
27-05-2011, 05:44 PM
Wow.... Bro TS... U shld tell Amy that since Better Don't See.. Must well tell her: What is there that I never see before in you (her body)?? Maybe can press her hot button back then.... LOL.... Do continue to write up more.... Up u soon tomorrow when I can begin upping Samaster her again.... Coz up some others liao....

tan-tan
28-05-2011, 11:06 AM
Amy and the big papaya... I love papayas!:D

Another camper reporting.

Please go on!

Sexy Under
29-05-2011, 02:20 PM
Wow.... Bro TS... U shld tell Amy that since Better Don't See.. Must well tell her: What is there that I never see before in you (her body)?? Maybe can press her hot button back then.... LOL.... Do continue to write up more.... Up u soon tomorrow when I can begin upping Samaster her again.... Coz up some others liao....

Kumsia bro LeMans! Don't want her to give me $5 and tell me to keep the change. :D

Amy and the big papaya... I love papayas!:D

Another camper reporting.

Please go on!

Kumsia for the upz!

At my table, I only know a girl who was Amy’s friend in JC. The guys I know are 2 tables away sitting with their partners. Since I was already there, angpow also give already, bear with it and eat a bit then run lor. Like all wedding dinners in those 5 star hotels, appetizer was served after the fanfare. Then got shark fin soup followed by roast chicken. After the third dish, I went out for a smoke and has no intention to walk in anymore. By the ashtray stand, I saw the papaya coming out of the ballroom. She went to the ladies and then came over to chat.

Joyce: Enjoying dinner?

Me: Ok lah! Banquet food all about the same.

Joyce: You don’t seem to know the people at your table.

Me: You peeped at me is it?

Joyce: Yes lah! Mr. Yan dao! (handsome)

Me: No need to suan me like that!

Joyce: So, Mr. Yan dao, can do me a favor?

Me: How can I say no to a pretty lady like you?

Joyce: Thanks. Later I give you the signal, you go up the stage to shout yum-seng, ok?

What the fuck! Chee hong somemore lah! Now the stupid papaya thinks my mouth is louder than the microphone! I have to shout my throat sore and no papaya milk to drink. So a while later, a group of guys including me go up stage for the 3 cheers. Gosh, we shouted like we got fucked in the ass. When the bride and groom went table to table to take pictures, Joyce came over to me to thank me. Then she told me to look for her if I want to join her for a drink with some friends after the dinner. So I hang up to sell also and tell her we see how things go after dinner.

The dinner ended and I quickly go to the ashtray stand to smoke, also to wait for Joyce to come and look for me. But it was Amy who showed up first. She asked me if I was free to find a quiet place to talk. Shit! I want to know Joyce better but I cannot turn Amy down.

Me: Hard to find quiet places on Friday night.

Amy: Come up to my room.

Me: You stay here?

joew2005
29-05-2011, 02:34 PM
whoa ..... she 1s 2 find back the feeling & experience she encountered 7 years ago!!
Go 4 it !!

Eager2enter
29-05-2011, 02:57 PM
camping for more

BigBoy2
31-05-2011, 08:33 AM
TS please don't let us wait too long hor..... Scratch scratch.........

Sexy Under
31-05-2011, 04:33 PM
Not much interest??

f3ng
31-05-2011, 04:52 PM
Waiting for more, bro..

LeMans
31-05-2011, 06:08 PM
Not much interest??

Bro TS,

Please continue your story on Amy when u r inside her room.... Or did u end up having both the big papaya jie-mei and Amy inside the same room to bonk out?? Quickly update your story.....

gambit76
31-05-2011, 09:08 PM
Bro TS, i'm sure are more silent readers out there who enjoy reading your stories. Just keep it coming!! Now wondering which is better? papayas or old flame? Hmmmmm

simple2kee
31-05-2011, 09:54 PM
Not much interest??

be patient, more would come in to support.

SharkMan
01-06-2011, 02:31 PM
Waiting.... :cool:

Sexy Under
01-06-2011, 02:48 PM
Kumsia bros for the encouragement hor! :p

Amy: Why? Cannot stay here, is it?

Me: No lah… I mean why not stay at your parents’ place?

Amy: That is not your concern. Coming up?

Me: Where is your husband?

Amy: Somewhere in Europe, I guess.

Me: Huh?

Amy: He travels a lot. I don’t keep track of his movements.

Me: I see. It’s getting late. Maybe we catch up again another day.

Amy: Why? Too ashamed to see me? I am flying off in 2 days.

Me: Ok…

So we went up to her suite. After losing contact for so many years, suddenly want to talk also don’t know where to start and what to talk about. I give in because in my heart I know I owe her for cheating on her. In her suite, the first thing she wanted me to do was to help her remove the hairpins on her hair. KNN, I think got more than 30 of them and I wonder how the hairdresser put them on. Must do it slowly and gently or she will cry out in pain. As she was sitting and me standing, I could see her cleavage. Sure look deeper than 7 years ago. The 2 boobies that were mine to play with before now belongs to Mr. Au. Forget it, better see if I can leave early and try to catch a drink with the papaya. Maybe still got chance to eat Joyce’s papayas.

Amy: I am going to take a bath first. Get yourself a drink. If you want anything else, call room service.

I: Mrs. Au, I think I better make a move first. You take your time. Let me treat you to lunch tomorrow.

Amy: If you walk out of this room now, don’t ever come see me again.

I: Cool down lah… ok…ok… I am not going anywhere.

Amy: Also, stop calling me Mrs. Au!

She then took off her evening gown right before me. I was shocked to see her do that because I was not Mr. Au. She threw the gown on the bed and walked into the bathroom in her white bra and thongs like I was not there at all. What the fuck! If this goes on, I sure cannot control myself. To divert my attention, I took out Joyce’s card to look for her hp number and sms her to tell her I can’t join her. Joyce’s reply make me bang because she said she wanted to introduce her friends to me. We continue to sms until Amy finish her bath.

Amy came out of the bathroom with the hotel towel covering her body. She sat on the bed drying her hair with another towel and I just don’t know why she insist to hold me back when she doesn’t seem to be talking much.

Amy: Are you married?

Me: This year not yet.

Amy: So you are married.

Me: No lah… no girlfriend how to get married.

Amy: Staying single so you can fool around, is it?

Me: Maybe.

Amy: What happen to Doris?

Me: She disappeared from my world after you found out about us.

Amy: What do you like about her?

Me: Nothing in particular.

Amy: Nothing and you bring her to bed!

Me: I was too young and immature. What’s the point of raking up the past?

Amy: Tell me. I want to know. I was too angry to ask you 7 years ago.

Me: I can tell you but I have to tie you up first.

Amy: For what?

Me: Insurance. Wait you kick my ass how?

Amy: I won’t. Promise.

I hesitated for a while before deciding to tell her. It is all in the past already anyway.

Me: Doris said she got D cups. I never touch a D cup before so I…

Amy: She threw herself at you?

Me: She said she liked me but your hands and legs are faster.

There was a long silence in the room. I don’t know what else to say, I can only wait for her to speak again.

Amy: You are the only one person I hate in this world.

Me: You should.

Amy: I have the happiest and saddest moments in life with you.

Me: If my presence makes you sad or angry, I can leave anytime.

Amy: Leave! Leave! Leave! All you say is Leave. Not a word of sorry or comfort. You better go and die!

I was standing by the bed not knowing whether I should leave or not. Amy had her head down and appeared to be in agony. Suddenly, she stood up and started hammering my chest with her hands, yelling 坏人! 坏人! 坏人! When she hammer until no strength, she lean on me and started crying.

BigBoy2
01-06-2011, 03:08 PM
Really interesting now... As a show for writing kindly accept my humble points.......

wolf2305
01-06-2011, 03:08 PM
Bro, nice story, will be camping here for more.

Can understand how the gal feel, happens to me too.

Please do carry on :)

Oink Oink
01-06-2011, 04:36 PM
Very interesting!

Please continue soon!

Uppz u 2 humble points.

LeMans
01-06-2011, 04:43 PM
Nice story... Pls contiue more... Just up u my max 10 points:) Pls write more....

jekyll69
01-06-2011, 04:55 PM
camping camping...
good story

gambit76
01-06-2011, 05:03 PM
Camping for more 坏人....

crashburnt
01-06-2011, 05:29 PM
Wow... keep it up... like watching TV drama...! Can add some photos to help with imagination!:p

Sexy Under
01-06-2011, 10:59 PM
Wahahaha... kumsia kumsia to bros who generously upped my points. Now I no longer powerless liao. :D I will return my 1 humble point daily de. :o

A short update as bedtime story. :p

Me: Ok lah… don’t cry lah… I bad I坏人,ok? Want to whack or want to kick put your horse come!

Those words I thought were comforting did not have any effect. Amy continued sobbing. When she regained some strength she will still hammer me. From 10 years ago, I will tickle her whenever she cries and she will start laughing. Now don’t know still can work or not but have to try.

Me: If you don’t stop crying I going to play piano on your waist liao!

Amy: Don’t do that! Cry also cannot, is it?

Me: Cry for what? I not yet die leh.

Amy: Then I cry until you die.

Me: Cry too much not pretty liao.

Amy: None of your business.

Her sobbing faded quite a bit so I started tickling her on the waist. Amy has always been very scared of that. In the past, she can scream and run for her life. The minute I apply pressure on her waist, I knew she had not change a bit. Like an electric shock, she push me away and backed off.

Me: Cry somemore lah… now my fingers itchy liao!

Amy: People stop crying already! Don’t touch me!

I think old memories came back and many images of how I used to tickle her came to mind. It was just for fun so I chased after her and kept sending my fingers poking to her waist. Like playing police and thief, I shoot shoot shoot and Amy goes arh arh arh! Then I also don’t know what exactly happen but the towel landed on my hand when I was shouting ‘I shoot I shoot’.

KNN! Big trouble liao! Towel is in my hand so Amy is stark naked! I can sense her horse is really coming my way this time.

tikosiao1
01-06-2011, 11:30 PM
Camping too MORE!!

andythai
02-06-2011, 10:35 AM
wow old flame encounter, interesting bro :)

naturegreen
02-06-2011, 10:56 AM
痒痒的故事,I sure come support. :p There goes the towel, what's next?

Fatboy81
02-06-2011, 11:22 AM
nice..
supporting this thread...

dumboyz
02-06-2011, 12:01 PM
Another not to be miss thread.. Dun let us wait too long ok..

bigbirdbird
02-06-2011, 12:48 PM
Lai Liao Lai Liao !!! Big or small papaya I also want :p :D

davis28m
02-06-2011, 01:18 PM
wow bro... really interesting. Cant wait to know what happen next..:)

Arrowboy
02-06-2011, 01:32 PM
Good story..... Camping for more

ah rat
02-06-2011, 01:45 PM
Lai Liao Lai Liao !!! Big or small papaya I also want :p :D

U want to teh neh neh :D

Sexy Under
02-06-2011, 06:12 PM
Kumsia bros for coming to support! :D

Like got many animals come here leh. Yesterday got shark, pig and wolf. Today got bird and rat! Very fast become zoo liao! :D:D

Me: Hey… hey… that is an accident, ok!

Amy: Give me my towel back!

Me: Here, take it! I never see anything hor!

Amy: You saw everything 10 years ago!

Me: Erh… erh… but today I no touch mah!

Amy: Don’t you dare!

She covered herself with the towel again. Amy then opened a bottle of red wine so we sat on the sofa for a drink. She briefly told me about life after our breakup and how she met her husband all the way till she got married. Then she ask me how have I been the last few years and why I haven’t settle down.

Amy: You still miss me?

Me: I will never forget the love we shared.

Amy: You should not have attended the wedding.

Me: Why?

Amy: Then I won’t see you.

Me: See only mah… won’t die one lor.

Amy: There is a wierd feeling when I first saw you just now. I don’t know why.

Me: Aiya… long time no see, that’s why.

Amy: Stay and keep me company tonight.

Me: 1 man and 1 woman, not too good lah. Wait anything happen how?

Amy: You want anything to happen?

Me: Hahaha... you say leh?

Amy: You better leave now.

Shit! Just now I want to leave she don’t allow. Now I drink and chat until song song then she ask me to fuck off! Amy is not the Amy I knew back then already. So I drink up the glass of wine and bade her farewell. When I turn around to leave, she caught hold of my hand and ask me if I was really leaving. KNN! My head gong gong liao!

Me: I better leave. If not something may happen.

Amy: Stay! If something is to happen then it will happen.

Me: Wah! You change your mind faster than you change clothes! Don’t scare lah! I gentleman one.

Amy: Can you to hug me to sleep?

Me: No problem. If you feel anything hard, just ignore, ok.

She went to change into a sexy sleeping gown and lay on bed. I sat upwards with a pillow supporting my back and stretched my legs straight. Amy used my stomach as her pillow and soon fell asleep. I look at her and think of the good old times we had together until I also fall asleep.

In the morning, I woke up and Amy was sleeping on her own beside me. I quietly go to the bathroom to take a quick bath because last night never bathe. Halfway through, Amy came in.

Amy: Good morning.

Me: Morning! I bathing leh.

Amy: Be quick. I meeting my parents for breakfast.

Cannot enjoy the hot water anymore. I wrapped a towel around and took my clothes and went out so that Amy can use the bathroom. She suddenly sprang forward and hugged me tightly. Maybe in the morning haven’t take medicine, she kiss me like she is going to suck my tongue out. When she let go, my towel also dropped. After refraining for the whole night from touching her, I think all the effort will be wasted because my didi is out of the cage liao.

GrieGzEters
03-06-2011, 09:15 AM
Great story, u make me log in every 2 hours to see if there any update.. Looking forward to ur next post!!

redkop09
03-06-2011, 10:42 PM
camping here for more. interesting.

corsiar74
03-06-2011, 11:41 PM
u got a good write up bro!! I hope I will have the same chance as u....u touch my heart while reading this and recall my memory with my ex....just hope she's doing fine right now, tough we still keep in touch in facebook...

yoki
04-06-2011, 12:31 AM
good stuff...waiting for more

joew2005
04-06-2011, 07:43 AM
ya ..... let the show begin ..... finally!!

tan-tan
06-06-2011, 03:58 PM
TS MIA? :confused::confused:

Still waiting for papayas! :D

tan-tan
11-06-2011, 01:10 PM
TS where r u??

More than 1 week liao. Waiting... waiting...:(

ltachl
11-06-2011, 03:15 PM
camping for continuation

francined69
11-06-2011, 03:49 PM
nice story, waiting for next writeup :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
11-06-2011, 04:34 PM
New camper lai liao, but i lai TS missing :D

ltachl
11-06-2011, 05:08 PM
ps for spamming but the post earlier didnt subscribed me to here, so had to post another one with the new settings...

TS keep it coming, its a great story!

Artic
13-06-2011, 12:26 PM
con't pls....:D

LeMans
15-06-2011, 12:14 PM
Bro TS,

Where are u?? Almost 2 weeks since your last post here. Pls continue... We are eager to know your story with Amy:D

hotkey
15-06-2011, 01:06 PM
waiting for you leh ts!

BigBoy2
17-06-2011, 10:24 AM
Uncaged.......... More more more leh........

caveboi
20-06-2011, 11:51 AM
camping, please post soon.

tan-tan
14-07-2011, 07:13 AM
Still no update?

Waiting for more Amy & Joyce. :D

Sexy Under
14-07-2011, 08:46 AM
Sorry for the long lapse.

Will try to continue asap. :D

IwantbustyKim
14-07-2011, 10:20 AM
Sorry for the long lapse.

Will try to continue asap. :D

JIAOYOU!!!! I know how hard it is to continue after a long lapse....Just press on..and type... U can do it BRO!!!