PDA

View Full Version : Gals that I met in wholivesnearyou

Langni
26-05-2011, 06:32 AM
Any bros encountered gals in WLNY that are good?

I've come across this gal staying in west side of Singapore. In her 30s and after several chat. We start to talk about private stuff and of cos sex is the next topic. Asking about sex life etc. She is working in a office and not much people is in during office hour cos they are doing sales and most of the time she will be alone and she holds the office key...

To be continued....

nuclearkid
26-05-2011, 09:32 AM
Hi bro, good idea starting this thread, as opposed to those about AFF. The last I used WLNY, had to pay to contact people. Is it still the same arrangement?

sony2002
26-05-2011, 09:47 AM
it is free now, probably realised that business model cannot sustain

anyway, got to know a horny girl from there, but didnt managed to meet up

pokeman71
26-05-2011, 02:18 PM
cum cum, keep cumming

KeanuReeves
26-05-2011, 02:45 PM
Hmmm.. sounds like a hot action is coming soon.. ;)

ybb0101
26-05-2011, 06:48 PM
its pretty easy to kill there if you can talk. made quite a killing there. that was 2 years back good luck

Langni
26-05-2011, 06:49 PM
Hi bro, good idea starting this thread, as opposed to those about AFF. The last I used WLNY, had to pay to contact people. Is it still the same arrangement?

Dude.. I can't rem I did pay for it. My accoun have been active many years ago. :)

cbkchang
26-05-2011, 09:09 PM
camp here for more

Langni
26-05-2011, 09:15 PM
Oki.. Here it goes.. After few week of chatting. I got so eager to meet up with her. Got a nite. She ask me to fetch her from a club near vivo. Went there, told her my car plate and car model.. Told her I will be waiting for her by the main road cos I dun wanna turn into the car park and wait for her.
From far I saw her cos we chat over webcam before. Gosh. She was wearing a black lacy dress hugging her body. A bit translucent here and there. Though she doesn't have a big boobs and her small build but she is very sexy. Can see others looking at her walking into my car.
Once in the car. She is quite shy as is our first time meetin face to face but in our SMS or msg.. We text each other saying meet will Muackzzz n Hugzz then before I drive off. She hinted me again so I just act to it. I lean over and hug her tight then kiss her on her forehead but she shifted her face upwards and kiss on the lips instead.
Ask her for her address but she told me she left her HP charger in the office then need to go back and take. So I drive her there before send her back.
Once I start to drive off. She starts to put her hand over my thigh as she is a bit tipsy plus a good close feeling when she come up the car when we hugz.
She gets nearer and nearer to my bro then eventually stroking it with my pants on. I got so horny too and reach my hand over in between her leg into her skirt and finger her. Gosh.. She was very wet by then so we both were feeling each other while I drive. She close her eyes and enjoy me fingering her while I'm still driving.
Once reached. She says the office is dark so want me to accompany her in. I got her hint so I followed behind her as she walk in. It was like a factory area.. Very quiet and dark.
Once into the office. She on the light And we walked to her table. She asked me if I wan any drink then she can get for me in the pantry. So I told her I wanna continue what we did in the car. She immediately walk over. Pull up her skirt and sit on my lap as I was sitting on the sofa beside her table. After kissing.. She went down to fetch out my bro.. Rub and then suck it. She was really good at it. I felt so good and took off her skirt since there is no one in the office. It was my first time fucking in a office. The feeling was great. We changed a few position before I off load into her mouth. Gosh.. She swallowed every single drop and kept sucking for more. I was dry and clean by then.
We relax there for a while before we went off and I send her to her door step and I went home happily..
Next day.. We SMS and chat about what happen then she asked me.. What else I wanna try.. She like the feeling making love with me..

More to come.. Gotta go...

naturegreen
26-05-2011, 09:53 PM
Pls update soon. Don't leave us hanging there.

Chelsea SPA
26-05-2011, 10:15 PM
Post her name and area so the rest of us can find her !!! :D

Tsex
27-05-2011, 02:16 AM
is the TS, still a user in WLNY? haha

DarthRevan
27-05-2011, 04:29 AM
please continue :D

Big2
27-05-2011, 08:35 AM
lol.. met many girls from there... =) good site.

Langni
28-05-2011, 01:01 AM
lol.. met many girls from there... =) good site.

Bro.. mind to share some of ur experience here.. Cheers

Langni
28-05-2011, 01:29 AM
After the 1st meet up, the following weekdays.. She asked if I'm free to meet up again. So I fetch her from her work place after her work.
Reached.. Text her but she says she still got some outstanding stuff to clear before she go so asked me to go up first.. In my mind I was thinking.. Wow.. Not again? She wan appetizer before dinner?? So I went up getting ready for things to happen. Went up.. Saw her rushin her stuff so I just sat on the sofa beside her (the one we make love on) and waited for her. She kept saying sorry and Pai Seh to make me wait but I said it was ok. Asked her to take her time. Waited almost 45 mins till I fall asleep.. Doze off on the sofa.
Suddenly I felt someone touching my small bro below.. Open my eyes and saw her rubbing it then I pull her over and kisses her. She stop and say why not we go for dinner first.. Then I got up and we left the office...
Along the way to sentosa, as usual.. She puts her hand in between my thigh and feeling my small bro... It feel so good while I'm driving. Once in a while when my left hand is free.. I reach over too..
After having dinner at Sakae, we decided to drive over to Tanjong Beach. It was quiet.. Dark enough and windy that nite.. We walked to the edge of the breaker and settle down there.. As it was windy, the sea was choppy and so it created nice sound from the wave...
Once we sat down on the mat, she began to hug me.. We kiss like we were in a room but we were in the open.. Lucky no one around and we just enjoyed ourselves... She goes down and have my small bro as her dessert of the nite.. After sucking for some time.. I off load and she swallowed all the protein as her dessert of the nite.. I enjoyed it so much. It was my first time doing it outdoor and she suck dry and clean up my bro with her powerful tongue.
I then asked her.. Do u enjoy swallowing.. And she replied yes.. It was tasty.. Though I've off load but I told her it was unfair.. I reached over to finger her.. She was so super wet when I touch her. She grab me close to her and asked for more.. My bro got harden again as my blood flows downward again while I felt her so wet and those sexy words that she said to me on my ears...
I took out my bro again and asked her to siton top of me as I'm sitting on the mat. She slide her panties aside and allow my bro to enter her tight wet hole... She ride on me and while she was about to cum.. The firework went off over at the "Songs by the sea". That scene was beautiful and then she cum.. I hugged her tight while she still move up and down slowly when she cum.
Since she had cum.. I also let go mine.. I told her I'm cumming soon so she went down and suck till I off load and she swallowed again.. Gosh.. She was really hungry for protein.
We left the beach after a while then I send her back home. She look sextified and so do I when I drive back to recharge. Again.. She text me and said she enjoyed and looking forward for our next adventurus outing.. Cheers.. :)

eeemen
30-05-2011, 10:25 PM
Another lucky dude eh? :D, Camping here for more , cheers bro ..............

OysterLover
30-05-2011, 10:40 PM
excellente ... camping for more :D

zelc
30-05-2011, 11:54 PM
lucky u bro...cheers...

and the girl must be lack of protein...she loves to be vacuum cleaner sia...

naturegreen
30-05-2011, 11:59 PM
Interesting. Looking forward for more

nuslk
31-05-2011, 12:55 AM
bro u are so power...

Painter1118
31-05-2011, 01:37 AM
Never know girls nowadays are so open minded and horny. Nonetheless bro your story is so steamy like a fantasy come true. Support!!! :p
PS : play hard but play safe also :)

hell4lif
31-05-2011, 03:49 AM
TS.. solid story so far!.. cant wait for next installment! :) cheers!

Cytan7
31-05-2011, 10:16 PM
Nice story... more to come please! :D

mitoev96
02-06-2011, 05:48 PM
hmm i do meet up some gal but not so exciting as urs

Langni
02-06-2011, 06:18 PM
hmm i do meet up some gal but not so exciting as urs

Bro.. Do share ur experience here with us.
I've got few more good gal that I met in WLNY. :)
Waiting to hear from u too...

Langni
12-06-2011, 04:53 PM
Any happening with u guys here??

Recently get to know another gal.. After exchanging few msg in WLNY then got her MSN. Then we start to chat in MSN quite often and she starts to chat very openly. Talk about how she did w her ex and what they do and where. But she have been single for few months le. Then here I go.. I asked. So how's ur sex life when u are w ur ex? She says was healthy whenever they meet up.. They will do it be it in the park or staircase before he send her back or in their hse whenever they can. But once they broke off... She didn't had any since then...
I then asked for the 1st meet up. We were both excited abt it as we only see our pic and dun even chat thru web cam before.
Last week, I pick her up and send her to work... Along the way we chat a lot.. I mentioned abt Wat we chat in the msg abt muack n hugs. Then she say ok.. Let do it. Nearer to her office.. She says drop her off in the basement car park. So I drove down as per instructed. Before she went off for work.. I put my face over and kisses her on the lips. We both locked our lips for few minutes then we stop and I hug her before she go...
After I drove off.. She says she like the closeness with me and we could have more if I wan.. So subsequently I appear in that basement car park the next few day...
I went over as I off early last thur and she came down during her tea break time. As she is working in office in town so her attire is skirt. Her silky fair leg just attracted me so much to touch it.
She hop in the car.. We talk about how's our day.. Then as usual.. I bring my face across to kiss her.. We kiss so passionately and slowly.. I felt my bro was taken care of... So I put my hand over and finger her too.. Is so easy to be reached as she was wearing short and loose skirt.
After touching her lacy panty.. I went further in.. Wow.. Clean shave and wet.. She is ready.. I fingered her till she shivered and cum...
She says she wanna satisfy me too cos is unfair but I take too much time le and she have to get back to her desk.. So she said she will satisfy me first next time before she took up too much time...
Guess she cum a lot cos her whole panty was so wet when she goes back to work.
To be continued as I will be meeting her again this coming week... Cheers.

Langni
23-07-2011, 02:41 PM
Met up with another one recently...
finally meet up after chatting on MSN and webcam for some days.
She said she had craving for prata so fetch her.. head down to Jln Kayu and had our prata. After that she says wanna go for some sea breeze so nearest will be Punggol Jetty.
Drove down.. walk to the left side of the jetty facing the sea. As it was a weekday nite so is kind of quiet that night. settle down at a place, quite windy that nite as it is gonna rain soon but we still sit, chat and wait for weather to comes in before we ran to our car.
Was a quiet nite and we starts to sit closer and eventually we started kissing.. oh.. not prepared cos still having the onion egg prata smell in my mouth.
Since we were kissing passionately so i reach my hand over and let my finger crawl in between her leg. Gosh.. she open up her leg naturally and let me finger her. She was wet even before i touch her. then she also reach over and rub my cock from the outer layer of my berms.
After a while.. it really pour and we have to stop and run to our car. tot that's it for the night but instead she says lets go somewhere dark and she want to bj for me. without waiting i shift my car to the OWB car park. Completely dark and NO car there that night. Stop and we carry on.
She unzip me and bbbj me in the car and my hands are roaming all over her and even took her skirt and panties.
After a while.. i came and she clean me up. without forgetting to thank her for the bbbj, i reach over to finger her till she cum. gosh.. she was noisy.. lucky there were no car around us. bet they will hear it.
What a nice supper for us.. sent her home and guess we will have more meeting up to come. :)

ahtee888
23-07-2011, 03:12 PM
Wow...another exciting story, thanks brother :)

23-07-2011, 04:28 PM
That's nice encounters you have had, looking for more please :)

mmboy
23-07-2011, 09:18 PM
Woo TS u r lucky guy, looking for your next part :rolleyes:

ZhenXin55
23-07-2011, 09:45 PM
Not real, no can believe...

Rasta Marley
23-07-2011, 11:04 PM
I've not been to the site before, what's the link? Seems that you have had some success and I'd be interested to give a try as well....you will never know until you try :D

ugotbabe
24-07-2011, 08:08 AM
good encounter for u, lucky u:)

titan
24-07-2011, 03:21 PM
wholivesnearyou is pretty quiet now!

Langni
24-07-2011, 06:10 PM
hi bros.. do share if you have any encounter here. Cheers.

Is not quiet in that web as I still see many people hanging "online" there everyday all around Singapore. Good Luck. :)

crypster
24-07-2011, 06:19 PM
i used to have a few encounters before in wlny as well.

On and off there are still some around.

Used to meet this poly student who stay near me. After viewing her pic, on the fleshy petite side, so i dedecide to write in.

After a few msg, we exchange contacts and started sms. She have a problem w her laptop so I offered to help which she has to bring over to my place.

How I know she is playable as during our chats, I did ask about her past exes and fling. She is pretty while meeting guys for bj etc. Told me her car adventure as well.

So on the day itself, after fixing her laptop, I suggest to watch some show over my comp while lying on my bed.

Of cost slowly I started to touch her and she didn't resist and one thing lead to next. And the best part is she is clean shaven!

After which, we go home. Haha I got free meal without having to bring g her ard or provide anyone return. Cool stuff

Langni
24-07-2011, 07:35 PM
i used to have a few encounters before in wlny as well.

On and off there are still some around.

Used to meet this poly student who stay near me. After viewing her pic, on the fleshy petite side, so i dedecide to write in.

After a few msg, we exchange contacts and started sms. She have a problem w her laptop so I offered to help which she has to bring over to my place.

How I know she is playable as during our chats, I did ask about her past exes and fling. She is pretty while meeting guys for bj etc. Told me her car adventure as well.

So on the day itself, after fixing her laptop, I suggest to watch some show over my comp while lying on my bed.

Of cost slowly I started to touch her and she didn't resist and one thing lead to next. And the best part is she is clean shaven!

After which, we go home. Haha I got free meal without having to bring g her ard or provide anyone return. Cool stuff

Thanks for sharing crypster.. Cheers.. :)