PDA

View Full Version : sexual awakening

fatbum
25-05-2011, 05:57 PM
i reads alot of stories from this forum already and wish to contribute my own stories here for all fellow bros to read. this story are based on friend personal story and some add on from my imagination. hope bros will like it.

this story begin when chong, a chinese boy reach 16 year old. this chong is a normal boy and studies in an all male government school in kl was multi ethnic school. as chong was a sportsboy, he was quite famous and have many friends in school. one of his best friend was ahmad, a malay boy he knew from primary school. he was normal student with average look and a bit fat. one day, ahmad was seeing chong at school,

ahmad: chong, i want to tell you something. i get myself a gf, already an amoi from nearby girl school.

chong: yo, correct or not. yourself also can get gf and some more an amoi. who the unlucky girl ah? where got amoi like malay boy, huh.

ahmad: hoi, chong cant malay boy get amoi gf wat. i mulut manis mah.

as chong dont believe it as he know ahmad quite long time from primary school. he know ahmad was quite timid and seldom mix with girls even in primary school.

chong: how you tackle her? you got guts meh.

ahmad: that amoi i know from our primary school timelah. same class with us.

fatbum
26-05-2011, 09:23 AM
chong: who the amoi ah?

ahmad: ah mei lah

during primary school this ah mei are very friendly to chong. its have been 6 year since their last meet. but somehow ahmad manage to locate ah mei and befriend her is puzzling to chong.

chong: how you find ah mei?
ahmad: i find her when we take same bus to tuition centre and she sat beside me. somehow i manage to recognise her.
chong: how she look like now? i remember that she were short and abit plump.
ahmad: you know now she totaly change to another person. now very slim,tall and have a beautiful face, like actress.
chong, sure or not.
ahmad: i will bring her to see you one day.
chong: i will bring my gf too.
ahmad was dumbfounded as chong never said to him that he have a gf.
ahmad: eh, you never told me before. who the girl? now only you want to say.
chong: you never ask me. she was ros. the malay girl from nearby school and also our classmate from primary school.

its was a dream for them that time that they can find gf from difference race. ahmad with chinese gf and chong with malay gf. its not they dont find the girls from their own race unattractive but to show that they find gf from other race.
one day, ahmad ask chong to come over his house to watch some blue video that he borrow from video shop. as chong never watch blue video before, he straight jump to ahmad invitation. ahmad parents were not in the house that time as they attend kenduri with his younger bros.
as ahmad show the video to chong, they were flabbergasted as they never saw blue video before. now they only know that what sex are about as that time sex education are not introduce or internet access were available at that time. ahmad and chong have some hard erection as they too engrossed watching the video.
chong: ahmad, very shioklah, my penis seem like want to explode.
ahmad: me too. we masturbate see who come first. let go to toilet. who come first must belanja makan.
chong: what is masturbate? i never heard before.
ahmad: do dont know ah? you 16 year already and you dont know. most boy knowlah
chong: never dont it before. so you show me lah.
as they enter the toilet, they two unzip their pants and take out their cock. this is their first time they see other boys penis.
ahmad: chong, your one look uglylah. my father say uncut one very dirty and ugly.see my one very cute.
chong: so this is what circumcised look like. but my one longer than you. as long they can use is ok mah.
so ahmad show how he masturbate and chong follow him by stroking his up and down.
as chong first time masturbating he come first and shoot his load in a minute. ahmad still stroking and only come after 5 minute. ahmad tease chong that he was weakling and last very short time only. after that time ahmad always invite chong to watch sex video when his parents not in the house.

fatbum
26-05-2011, 05:53 PM
one day ahmad invite ah mei to his house on the pretext of having revision for the school exam. after school ahmad pickup ah mei infront of her school and take a bus ride together to ahmad house.
ah mei: mad, where your parents and bros? (mad, which ah mei like to call ahmad)
ahmad: they went to my auntie house and come back at 8pm only. so we got 4 hour to studies.
as they revise their books, suddenly ahmad ask ah mei to watch video with him as ahmad getting bored with the revision. at that time ah mei just agreed as she also get bored. ahmad took the apportunity to open the sex video he just found inside his parents room. ahmad sat side by side with ah mei and holding her hand. when the video start , ah mei were startled as the actress and actor were naked. she never watch this type of video before.
ah mei: mad, what is this video, why the actress and actor are naked?
ahmad: this was blue video. normal lah their are naked. you dont know blue video meh. you never watch before meh?
ah mei: where got watch before. are you always watch it.
as the video are getting hotter where the actress are giving the actor a blowjob, ah mei
seem to paying a very hard attention to it, when suddenly ahmad unzip his short school pant in front of ah mei. ah mei were startled as she first time watching a penis as she come from all girl family.
ah mei: mad, why you show me your penis? i dont want to see lah.
ahmad: see lah, you my gf must see. next time also have to see your husband also mah.
ah mei: why your one so different from the video wan. your one are much smaller and short.
ahmad: i still young mah and not hard so must be small. you touch it will grow big and long.
ahmad take ah mei hand and put her hand to touch ahmad penis. the first time ahmad penis were touch by ah mei, its spring to life as its getting harder and getting longer which suprise ah mei.
ahmad: ah mei can you blowjob me?
ah mei: i dont know, i never do it before. some more penis are dirty. you pee using it.
ahmad: just follow the blue video lah. where got dirty.
ah mei touch and bring ahmad penis closer to her mouth. ah mei then suck ahmad penis like the video they watch now. ahmad were very shiok as ah mei blow his penis in and out. but less than 2 minute ahmad unload his sperm inside ah mei mouth. ah mei were suprised and choked with ahmad sperm. ah mei vomit out all the sperm onto floor.
ahmad: fu, shiok lah.
ah mei: you bastard, why dont tell me you want to come already. make me puke only.
ahmad: to shiok, no time to tell mah. ah mei you see my penis already now want to see your pussy.
ah mei: cant see.
ahmad: can lah you saw my penis already mah.
as ah mei reluctantly take her panties down, ahmad were amazed at the site of ah mei pussy. its different from what he saw at blue video. ah mei have sparse pubic hair.
ahmad: ah mei, can i lick your pussy.
ah mei: dirty lah. where got people lick pussy.
ahmad: see the movie, now the actor are licking the actress pussy.
as ahmad ask ah mei to lied down. ahmad spread ah mei legs apart and start to lick ah mei pussy. ah mei were startled the first time ahmad tongue touch her pussy. she feel a sensation that she never feel before and she loosen up already.

teehee
26-05-2011, 06:06 PM
Good storyline however, one recommendation for you TS.
Please leave lines somewhere after a couple of lines for the ease of our eyes.
Cheers! :o

fatbum
27-05-2011, 09:54 PM
as ahmad use his tongue to lick ah mei pussy, ahmad right is caressing ah mei breast. ah mei didnt push his away as she high from the licking. ahmad taste saltiness in his mouth. it seem ah mei starting to screet her women juice.

ah mei seem panting and breath heavily with occasionly moarning sound. this excited ahmad and he just keep licking pussy and caressing ah mei breast. then suddenly ah mei give a loud moarning as she reach her climax and her whole body was trembling in excitement.

ahmad then ask ah mei if he can fuck her. as ahmad is a young boy his penis already spring back to live even though he already ejaculate just a moment ago. ah mei seem reluctant at first to ahmad idea but as the video reach the fucking stage, she agree to do it as she saw the actress enjoying the fuck. maybe penis in her pussy will bring more excitement than tongue she think.

as they start to undress their school uniform, ahmad was force to stop their act as his parents and brother will reach his home anytime. ahmad didnt check the clock how much time available bcos the studies already take up 3 and half hour. ahmad then ask ah mei to dress and pack up her belonging so ahmad can sent her to the bus stop.

before they parted, ah mei give ahmad a goodbye kiss at the cheek.
ah mei: mad, next time i want your penis inside my pussy.
ahmad: dont worry darling, i want to fuck you also but time not permissible. just now we start very late. next time i can fuck you.
ah mei: you naughty boy.

then ah mei went to the bus stop and depart back to her house which are not far from ahmad house. but the fucking session didnt come up early as they want. ahmad house were always occupied. ahmad and ah mei just have some heavy petting and caressing during this time.

at last the time has come after a month when ahmad parent have to go outstation for kenduri. ahmad quickly made an arrangement with ah mei. ah mei come to ahmad wearing a t-shirt and short pant. ahmad are very excited as he can fuck a girl for the first time.
as they enter the house ahmad quickly lock the door and close up the window.

ahmad: come on baby, i want you now darling.
ah mei: you horny boy, i also want it.
they start kissing and caressing for 2 minute before they start to undress them self.
for the first time ahmad see ah mei whole naked body. ah mei have small but perky breast with pink nipple. 32B the size are.

ah mei then hold ahmad penis and suck it. even though this is 2nd time she suck a penis but she already feel like a pro. fast suck at the gland with some deep throat. during the 1 month before this, ahmad alway lent ah mei blue video to watch and she learn from it how they do it. but this time ahmad were hanging there quite well bcos he already control his excitement.

fatbum
29-05-2011, 10:18 PM
after 5 minute, ah mei mouth was getting tired and she stopped the blowjob. ahmad then ask her to lay down on his back. ah mei knew what ahmad and straight away after laying down she spread her large apart and ask ahmad to lick her pussy. as ahmad were licking ah mei pussy, his tow other hand were caressing ah mei breast. ah mei pussy were oozing her love juice which were suck furiously by ahmad. during this time ah mei were mourning loudly after 10 minute ah mei reach her orgasm.

ah mei: now the time mad. fuck my pussy. i am your now.
ahmad: dont worry darling. i waited for this moment very long time. let fuck baby.

ahmad spread ah mei legs and position his erected and hard penis at the front of her pussy. slowly ahmad push her penis into ah mei pussy but found it a bit harder as she was a virgin. ah mei feel some pain but she keep urging ahmad to try to push harder. ahmad then push slowly little by little and suddenly put a strong push with unable his penis to breach ah mei pussy. ah mei were startled and feel some pain in her pussy. there were some blood which are oozing out from her pussy. ah mei wer push ahmad away and she crying as her virginity was broken. ahmad penis were covered which her blood but he seem not scared.

ah mei: mad is painful. my virginity is gone already.
ahmad: dont worry darling, all virgin got blood. i am lucky to be the your first men. after this you will feel shiok only.

ah mei seem togather herself already and she laid down and open her legs wide. without hesitation, ahmad put her penis infront of ah mei pussy and swiftly push his penis in. this time no problem for ahmad penis to penetrate ah mei pussy. ahmad start to pump in and out of ah mei pussy. slowly ah mei start to enjoying the fuck. after 2 minute ahmad ask ah mei to change position to cowgirl. ah mei start to humping ahmad slowly as this were her first time ml. after 2 minute of humping ah mei reach her first pussy orgasm. this orgasm were more intense and shiok than the clitoris orgasm. she feel her whole body shaking and weak. ahmad were almost reach his orgasm and he push ah mei up and down upon his penis. after 1 minute, ahmad feel his sperm want to exploding out from his penis. he push ah mei away and shoot his load out.
all the sperm landed on ahmad stomach. the intensity and the orgasm were to great for ahmad as he were drop dead tired. ah mei then come near ahmad and sleep at his side.

ah mei: whoah, your sperm so much ah. just now very shioklah. i never imagine sex is so good. next time we must do it often.
ahmad: must be shioklah, if not why couple like to do it. i love you darling.
ah mei: i love u 2.

ahmad and ah mei then went to the bathroom together to bath. there ahmad were soaping and caressing ah mei body and inturn ah mei was giving a hj to ahmad. after finish bath they dress up and ahmad sending ah mei home until the ah mei house bus stop. they made a promise to have sex when they got the line clear.

the next chapter will be on ah chong and ros.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
29-05-2011, 10:46 PM
:eek: Wow....Shoick lor :D

Marowak
29-05-2011, 11:14 PM
great more please

wsite2
31-05-2011, 06:24 PM
nice stories more update:D

fatbum
31-05-2011, 08:17 PM
chong and ros have been a couple for 1 month but during this time they only holding hand together only. one day chong have this idea of inviting ros to his house for school revision together. ros hesitate as 2 of them only but chong assured her, he get ahmad and ah mei to join them. as last she agreed to it.
as the day come chong pick ros infront of her school and take bus to chong house. chong were staying in a bungalow with his parents and 2 elder sister. but they were not in and only come back from work at night only. chong prepare some light refreshment and drinks for their revision. they start their revision in studies room for about 1 hr when ahmad call chong he and ah mei cant come as they have some matter. this disappoint ros but actually a haven in disguise for chong as he plan some hanky panky with ros.

chong were holding ros hand and then suddenly steal a kiss to ros lips. this make ros startled and red face.

ros: chong, why you kiss me? its no good of you.
chong: ros, actually i want to kiss a long time ago but dont have chance.
ros: people will see us.
chong: where got people watch, their are only two of us. please can you kiss me ros.

ros reluectant to kiss chong but after some persuasion from chong she finally relented. so they start to kiss each other by the lips. from holding hand now they embraced each other body. the longer they kiss the more passionate it become.
from kissing by the lips they then proceed to frenching. then chong move his hand from ros waist to her breast and start to fondle it. but ros seem not pertubed by it and seem to enjoy it very much.then ros hand put her hand on chong crotch and she feel a bulge underneath the pants.

chong: ros, can i see your breast, please?
ros: er, cant not lah.
chong: please, can lah? you show me your breast i show you my dick.
ros: malu lah. you really want to see meh?
chong: of course what.
ros: you so naughty lah. i can show you but you dont tell other people, promised?
chong: ya.

ros then lift her school uniform up and chong can see that ros was wearing a white bra. then chong help her to untie her bras and take it away. for the first time chong see a real girl breast. normally he only watch breast from blue video only. ros have a round breast with light brown nipple and big aerola. it was about size 36B. slightly bigger then ah mei size 32B but her nipple are no as good looking then ah mei.
then chong undo his pants and take his suspender away showing and erect penis with a pinkish head. then chong take ros hand and put it to hold his penis. ros was quite amazed at the site of it as she only saw her younger bros penis before only which is short and unerect bcos.

chong: how my penis, is it big and long?
ros: it quite long and big lah. but why your penis so different from my bros one? my bros penis head is darker and the skin is shorter but your one is pink and your skin longer.
chong: i not circumcised one. surely the skin long mah. the head pink color i dont knowlah.
chong: ros you got very big breast lah for your age. other girl i saw are smaller.
ros: how do you know? you peek other people breast. you so naughty.

then chong guide ros hand up and down along his penis. this create a new sensation that chong never feel before. his hand grabs ros breast and fondle it. they two feel very shiok from it. after 3 minute chong reach his orgasm and shoot out his sperm.it landed on the floor and some of it stick to ros hand. ros was stunt and take her hand away from chong penis with some sperm sticking to her hand. she want to shake it off but it too sticky and gluey.

ros: ew, is it sperm. never imagine sperm like this. it sticky and smelly. chong can you get me some tissue. i want to wipe it off.
chong: ok.

chong then take some tissue for ros to wipe the sperm away. he wipe the sperm that fell to the floor and dump the tissue to toilet.

chong: i very shiok lah, is't very different from my own hand. your hand feel gentle and softer. now i want to repaid you by make you shiok.

chong then laid ros to the floor and he laid by ros side. he then grab ros breast and start to fondle it and twisting her nipple. chong then move his mouth to ros nipple and start to suck it and tongue it. left and right ros nipple were tickle and suck by chong. ros feel very shiok and she loosen her body up and not like when it start which stiff like wood.
her face to hot and her breathing heavily. she feel her pussy are letting out some juice and her panties become wet. unrealise to her she start moaning. seeing this chong then touch ros pussy and start to fondle it from outside with taking her panties away. ros also start to touching chong penis and shake it like just now. chong penis with go limp after the ejaculation just now start to harden and longer. chong are young only 16 year old, so his recovery are quite fast.

ros is moaning unashamely and she sweating all over body. after 15 minute she reach her orgasm. she panting and breath heavily and her body go limp. chong were able to withstand the hj as he just ejaculate not long ago. it take a long time for people to unload the second time. so they sleep side by side on the floor.

chong: ros, are you feeling shiok just now?
ros: ya, dont know what to said. cant describe it.

chuckiedick
02-06-2011, 09:40 PM
Got anymore story coming bro ?

eeemen
03-06-2011, 11:36 AM
Late camper here bro, cheers ..................

fatbum
12-06-2011, 12:56 PM
sorry bros for long stop. stories continue..

after they rest for awhile, ros want to have bath and chong ask her to use his room bathroom. ros went to the bathroom and take a shower. ros ask chong to join her together for bath with chong agreed. they stand naked together and showering and soaping each other bodies. chong rubing ros breast and ros soaping up chong penis and shaking it. chong penis which limp just now seem got it power back and harden with ros stroking. ros then give a devilish smile and go down on her knee and put chong penis inside her mouth and suck it.

chong: i dont know you know to suck cock? where you learn it.
ros: from blue movie. i always stole my parent video and watch it. but this the first time i done it. it is ok. do you like it?
chong: i like it. this my first time my cock been suck. its very song.

after 3 minute ros stop sucking and stand up.

chong: can i fuck you ros? i want my penis inside your pussy.
ros: i want it. please do it slowly darling.

chong then aim his penis at ros pussy. they two are standing and facing each other. with the help of water chong are able to penetrate ros pussy without much effort.
chong the start slowly and then went faster. ros hold chong body and lock lips together.
ros were excited and give a loud moan with each chong thrusting. after 10 minute ros reach her orgasm for second time that day. but chong still continue pumping away as he still hasn't reach his orgasm.

fatbum
15-06-2011, 06:20 PM
only after another 10 minute chong reach his orgasm and spray his sperm on ros body.
chong then wash the sperm away from ros body and they hug each other. suddenly chong ask ros a question.

chong: ros, you not a virgin are you?
ros: ya, i lost it to my previous bf. that time never think of it, he just ask me do it with him and just agree bcos i love him. but after that he dump me. that bastard boy. will you dump me after this?
chong: i love you ros, i will not dump you bcos of this. somemore just know is my first fuck. consider i lost my virgin to you.
ros: right or not, you never fuck before, you very expert.
chong: i always watch blue video and learn from it mah.

after bath ros pack up and went home but before that she give chong a goodbye kiss on the lips. after that encounter they only have chance to do petting and kissing only.

one day chong and ahmad have some discussion for activities for the year end school holiday. ahmad ask chong to bring ros with him and join him with ah mei to go picnic at water fall.

nonoman
15-06-2011, 07:09 PM
Haha... didn't know such child-hood stories can be so captivating... more more more bro!

fatbum
16-06-2011, 08:31 AM
ahmad and chong bring they respective gf to the waterfall by bike. they go on weekday so there will be less picnicker. as they arrive they go to the top part of the waterfall and went to public toilet to change. ahmad and chong change to short pants. ah mei change to swim suit but cover with t-shirt. ros just change to t-shirt with out swimsuit and wear a short pant. at that time all malay gf are not daring and very conservative.

they were having great time at the waterfall playing water and splashing each other up.
after some splashing time, chong and ros have left the waterfall area and go to a secluded area near to the jungle beside it. there they have some passionate kissing and rubing each other body up. chong hand were caressing ros breast and ros hand were inside chong pant stroking chong penis. unknown to them ahmad and ah mei were watching them from the tree behind. chong and ros didnt feel there present as they to engrossed in their lust. ah mei were giggling behind and holding ahmad hand. ahmad then ask ah mei if she want to do like them or not but she reject it. she just want to see chong and ros act only. she scared they will be seen by other. after a few minute ros and chong were getting more horney and daring. chong lower his pants and underwear and exposed his penis. without hesitation ros kneel down and give chong a blowjob.

this startled ahmad and ah mei who are watching that they never think chong and ros are so daring doing it outdoor.

ahmad: ah mei, ros can give a very good bj. where she learn it. must be doing it to chong very often.
ah mei: ya lor. dont know ros can be soo good giving blowjob. eh, why chong penis so different than you. his penis skin quite long but his penis head pink color. your one more darker.
ahmad: my one circumcised already, no foreskin mah. the head color dark bcos my head always exposed. the no cut one head seldom exposed. no cut penis more smelly you know. ah mei i think you should do more bj to me. you see ros very good at it.
ah mei: yalah, yalah.

fatbum
21-06-2011, 08:02 AM
ros then stop sucking chong penis and now chong lifting up ros t-shirt and bra. it reveal ros breast. chong start to fondle right side breast and sucking the nipple of the left side breast. ros give a small moan. as ahmad and ah mei still watching from behind the bush ah mei start put her hand inside ahmad pants and start stroking it. ahmad were startled at first but he like it.

ahmad: ah mei, ros breast are bigger than your one. her nipple more darker and aerola very big. her shape more rounded. but your more perky and your nipple more color more nicer than her.

ah mei: true or not. your boy not always like bigger breast meh. my one not so big but the shape i think more nicer than ros.

ahmad: ah mei, let go kacau them. let potong they stim ah.
ah mei: not propriate lah. people on the song already meh.

then ahmad and ah mei spring out from behind the bush and greet chong and ros. chong and ros were startled and they quickly make up their dress. they didnt expext their lust were noticed by people bcos not some many pickniker around and they are very deep in the jungle side.

ahmad: yo friend, so song ah. left me in waterfall suddenly and come here to do this thing. you come to picknick or have this thing. luckily is me and not other people. if not what will happen to you if caught by them.

chong: you no good lah. friend also do like this. cant than meh.
ahmad: you so horny meh, here also want to do. dont scare people caught.

fatbum
22-06-2011, 07:59 AM
chong: ros and i feel horny mah. we long time dont do it so cant tahan our urgelah.
ros: like that also want to told meh. is between 2 of us. its private matter.
chong: when you start to watch us, mad?
ahmad: we watch it for 6 minute already, before we come out. very shiok see you 2 making it. ros your breast biglah and your blowjob very good ah.

ros: dont said like that ahmad. ah mei herelah.
ah mei: i dont mind. your breast are bigger than mine one. but i dont expect your blowjob so good. where you learn it ros?
ros: from blue video lah. you never watch blue video meh ah mei?
ah mei: seldom see lah.

ah chong: mad, just now you see me and ros doing it. now i want to watch you and ah mei do it just like us just now.
ahmad: where can. just now is not our intention to watch you two. we want to find you two after you left us.
ros: its not fair for us you know. you see us already. so we must watch you two thn only fair, mah.

fatbum
29-06-2011, 08:19 AM
ahmad and ah mei at first reluctant but finally agreed to it. ah mei squating down in front of ahmad and then lower down ahmad short and underwear. now ahmad penis were showed to chong and ros for the 1st time. chong and ros were giggling . ahmad penis were limp. ros ask ah mei to stroke it and ah mei hand grab it and start to stroking it. ahmad penis went to live and start to harden. ros were amazed at the site of it.
chong and ros then urged ah mei to suck ahmad penis up. ah mei feel shy to do it in front of them but with ros urging her she finally suck ahmad penis.

ahmad feel good as ah mei sucking his penis. chong and ros were concentrating on th blowjob. as ah mei blowjob ahmad, ros then went down and lower chong short and underwear and start blowjob chong penis. ahmad and ah mei were startled at ros horniest. their watching each other doing it.

ah mei:ahmad, why chong penis are different from you one?
ahmad: chong never sunat, so differentlah.

ltachl
02-07-2011, 02:16 AM
camping for more!!

kkk2ppp
02-07-2011, 02:38 PM
Hi fatbum,

Thank you for sharing.
Please carry on, the story becomes more interesting now.

fatbum
04-07-2011, 09:13 AM
ros and ah mei stole some glanze on each other as they sucking ah chong and ahmad penis. slurp slurp sound were heard and chong and ahmad penis was wet by ros and ah mei saliva. ros then change from sucking chong penis gland to deep throating. ah mei were amazed that ros can almost fit chong penis inside her mouth. ah mei then start to imitate ros by deep throating ahmad penis. chong and ahmad feel heavenly by the deep throating.

then ros hand grab ahmad penis and stroke it. ah mei were startled at the brazen act of ros. she feel angry as ahmad is her bf and only she touch it.

ros: ah mei you touch ah chong penis can or not. dont angrylah just now i touvh ahmad penis. i let you touch ah chong penislah.
ah mei: sure or not. you will not get angry meh?
ros: just now i touch ahmad penis already, so why you .cant touch chong penis. i never mind. just now want to feel the difference between ahmad and chong penis. seem ahmad penis are thicker than chong but shorter.
ah mei: you say so. dont get angry.
ros: i ok one.

ah mei then grab ah chong penis and stroke it.
the two boy feel happy as their penis were stroke by the other girls. different girls different experience they think.

fatbum
10-07-2011, 11:32 PM
after a few minute chong was first to shoot his sperm out. it landed on the face of ros. ros give a angry face to chong as he didnt remind her he want to shoot his sperm. ah emi were startled as chong shoot quite alot of sperm. chong use his t-shirt to wipe the sperm from ros face and he apologised to her. then chong give ros a hug. chong and ros then encouraged ah mei to suck ahmad until he ejaculate his sperm. ahmad also give her encouragement. ah mei start to suck back ahmad penis. after a few minute ahmad want to unload his sperm and he stop ah mei from sucking and take out his penis from ah mei mouth and shoot away from her. his sperm landed on the jungle floor.

fatbum
21-07-2011, 04:13 PM
suddenly they heard sound coming from behind the bush and they quickly tidy up they shirt and move away from the area. they walk fast as they can from and head toward the waterfall. after they reach the waterfall they felt a huge relieve as they scared their act will be seen by other. at the waterfall they discuss the thing they do awhile ago.

ahmad: i know this waterfall area were famous for amorous young people like us to have some quick sex. many stories i heard from my friend.
chong: you know this area like this why you didnt stop us from doing it just now?
ahmad: to engross just now. where can get free show. just now you two very horny even outside you two want to do that thing.
ros: you badlah chong. our thing was saw by other people.
ahmad: you two lucky. it was me and ah mei. if other people you two will be film by other and make to a film. you two will be very famous porn actor and actress.

ah mei: hey guy, just now i saw 1 couple went to the junglelah. it seem they also want to have fun also.
chong: hey, how about we watch what they up to.
ahmad: lets go.

so they four people walk slowly to the jungle. when their reach the area they hide behind the bush and see what was happening. there they saw a couple were frenching and embracing tightly. the guy then slip his hand underneath the girl shirt and fondling her breast. the girl then also slip her hand inside the guy pant and massaging the guy penis. as it progressing they are getting hotter. the guy unshirt himself and lay his shirt onto the ground. the girl then also lower her short pant and underwear and put it aside. she then lay on top of her bf shirt and open her legs wide open. her bf faster strip his pant down and lay on top of her gf. he adjusting his position and thrust his penis inside his gf pussy.

the guy then start to thrust in and out while her gf kiss him on the lips and her hand fondling her bf nipple. the girl then start moaning. the girl moaning make ahmad and chong feel shiok. ros and ah mei were also engrossed in watching the couple make love.

chong: bestlah, this free show like blue video. dont know go couple so horny like us.
ahmad: this very commonlah here. young blood like us where can tahan. i and ah mei always do it when got line clear.
ah mei: this our private thing, dont tell to other people.
ahmad: they our friend mah. i think they can keep secret mah. now we already saw them so were got secret already. maybe next time we can go out with them and have fun together.
chong: a good idea. i think ros will never mine.
ros: i am ok.

the couple didnt realise they are been watch by them as they too engrossed. then suddenly ah mei realise something.

ah mei: hey guy, the girl are from my class lah. her name were nancy.

fatbum
02-09-2011, 12:39 PM
after a few minutes, the guy start to enter nancy from behind. nancy start to moan loudly. the guy then use his hand to cup hear mouth so to silent her moaning. the guy only lasted a few minute and he take out his penis and shoot his sperm to the ground. as nancy and his guy are taking their breather, ah chong, ahmad, ah mei and ros jump out from the bush. this startled them and they quickly pick their shirt to cover them up.

ah mei: nancy, we saw you already. no need to cover up. dont know you so horny and dare to have sex here.

nancy: ah mei, why you do that to me. somemore you bring your friends to watch us. please dont tell other people about this.
ah mei: ok, i will not tell other people. this are my friend ah chong, ros and my bf ahmad.
who is this guy, care to tell us his name?

nancy: let us wear our cloth first and i tell you. can you all dont see us.

they let nancy and her guy to wear cloth. after finish wearing nancy introduce his bf, steven to them. steven was nancy neighbour and they have been friend from small.

nancy: ah mei, why were you doing here? how you notice us doing sex here.? are you
also come here with same intention to us.

ah mei: no,lah. we just come here to swim at the waterfall. never expect you to come here also. just when i go to the bush to change that i saw you two.

nancy: dont lie. this place are famous for young couple like to do hanky panky. i think you all also come here to have sex, right or not? dont say you didnt do it.

ah mei: we just bump into you two. we dont do anything here.

nancy: dont bluff me lah. i notice you all long time already. we also saw you all doing sex here., just that i dont want to disturb you all only.

Clark
02-09-2011, 04:32 PM
Woke me up with your story. More, please.

amateur.bonker
02-09-2011, 05:07 PM
Six-some action coming soon?? Hehe..

fatbum
02-09-2011, 11:43 PM
for information nancy was chindian. she was taller than ah mei and ros and have a long hair. she have perky breast with protuding red nipple and a nice round ass. steven were an tall indian boy with skinny body. his penis were longer than ahmad and chong but thinner and also very long foreskin.

ahmad: guys let go back to waterfall and wash ourself up. scare we might be noticed by
peeping toms like us just now. lets go.

so they all went back to the waterfall and start swimming and playing water. after one hr they all pack up and ride their motorcycle home. they hope to arrange another time to swim at the waterfall again.

during the journey back, chong have some word with ros about what happening now at the waterfall.

chong; ros, just now we have sex at the waterfall. are you ok that ahmad and ah mei
saw what we do?

ros: first i feel scarelah but luckily ah mei is my friend. if not dont know what happen if
other saw us. the experience just now were news to us. i also suprise that ah mei
and ahmad are quite sporting and open minded.

chong: just now i got see ahmad penis. its were different from my one. its ahmad penis
was circumcised.

ros: ahmad is a muslim, sure all boys must be circumcised. its cleaner and better looking.
chong i hope you can go sunat. my first bf were circumcised and feel clean and
cute. when fuck i can cum faster and when suck it also better for me. you dont see
that ahmad penis are better looking what. not that your penis cute but sometimes
its very smelly.

fatbum
14-07-2014, 09:01 AM
so long didnt update this stories. i continue again.

one day, chong and ahmad have some discussion.

chong: mad, ros ask me to circumcised my dick.
ahmad: bros, good what more cleaner and more powerful. you also last longer. see i \
always last longer than you.
chong: sure or not. no pain meh and were to cut?
ahmad: pain a little bit mah. many clinic can do that.

during school holiday, ros were going back to her family hometown for 1 month.
one day before ros go, she and chong have sex at chong house.

chong: i will miss you ros. 1 month no sex with youlah.
ros: you naughty boy. only know sex.
chong: when you come back i will give you a suprise.
ros: what suprise?
chong: you come back 1st then you will know.

so ros when back to her hometown for holiday.
during this time, chong when to clinic to have circumcision with ahmad in tow.
chong never inform his family about this thing.

after the school holiday, ros and chong were meeting up for the 1st time.

chong: how your holiday?
ros: very boring. i miss you lah. have to help my grandmother to do house core.
chong: i miss you too.
ros: eh, now i think back. you say you want to give a suprise when i comeback. where
the suprise?
chong: you will be suprised.

chong unzip his short and brief infront of ros. ros were suprised that chong dick were different than before.

ros: you go sunat ah?
chong: ya, you said sunat dick more cute and nicer. i do it for you bcos you said so.

ros were so touch by chong and she hug chong.

ros: i never imagine you do that. does it hurt?
chong: pain a little bit only.
ros: now your dick look cutelah. can i touch it?
chong: still painlah. not fully heal. doc said need another 2 more week.
ros: oh like that. so i cant try your new dick lah.

fatbum
14-07-2014, 11:11 AM
chong: wait another 2 week then we can ml again.
ros: ok.

so they just caressing and kissing each other like long lost couple.
ros went and see ah mei and told her about chong circumcised his dick.

ah mei: really chong cut his dick for you? so sayang chong to you.
ros: i was so moved by him. so now my pussy will only make for him only.
ah mei: dont you miss the uncut dick. i see you enjoy it.
ros: the only thing i dont like is the smell. very smelly sometimes. somemore circumcised
dick more cute.
ah mei: the look of cut dick more cute. even blowjob also nicer.

the 2 week wait are finally over. chong invite ros to his house to have sex. without chong know. ros ask ah mei to join her to chong house.
when chong open his house door, stand there ros and ah mei together. chong were suprise by ah mei present.

chong: ah mei why are you here?
ah mei: ros ask me to come here with her. she want me to see your new dick.
chong: did you ask her to come to come, ros.
ros: ya. you scare her see your dick meh. she saw your dick beforelah. still malu meh.

then they went into chong room. ros in no time hug and kiss chong furiously and passionly. ah mei just sit and watch the couple doing their act. ros pull down chong pant and brief. chong penis were already harden by that time.

ros: wah so hard already. now it look more cuter than before. hm and no more smell. mei
can you come over.

ah mei then come nearer to them. ros and ah mei then make inspection on chong newly cut dick.

ah mei: wah cutelah your new dick.
ros: seem the head are bigger than before.

ros then stroke chong dick a few time and start blowing chong dick. chong feel more shiok. it more than 6 week since their last having sex. like hungry wolf ros sucking hard chong penis. ah mei were amased by ros intensity and furiousity.

after 3 minute, chong were cuming and he pull out his and shoot his cum to ros face. thick and gooey as chong didnt release for 6 week. ros and ah mei were startled with the amount of cum chong released. almost all ros were cover with cum. ah mei then grab some tissue and help ros to wipe it clean. meanwhile chong collapse to the floor and panting.

chong: so shiok men.
ah mei: come & help me clean ros facelah you.
chong: ok, ok.

chong then wiping ros face with tissue & then went into bathroom to wash. after while ros comes out naked. chong and ah mei were gazing ros naked body.
ros pussy were clean shaven. previously ros pussy were cover with small bush.

chong: when you shave your pussy, ros?
ros: just yesterday only. want to give you a suprise.
ah mei: wah, clean shaven. you do by yourself?
ros: ya.

fatbum
14-07-2014, 11:45 PM
Harden again chong dick when he saw ros naked body. Ros move closer to chong and they embrace and fondling each other. Chong grasp ros breast and sucking her nipple. Erm, ros feel good and her hand were wanking chong dick. Getting harder as the time goes. Ros pussy were getting wetter. Ah mei just sit there watch the horny couple doing their thing.

Ros: baby i want your new dick inside me now.
Chong: wait 1st babe.let me lick ur pussy 1st.

Ros & ah mei were fabberglasted by chong request.
Chong never before lick ros pussy. Chong start licking ros pussy like a children having a ice cream . Slurp, slurp sound. Ros feel high & her pussy getting wetter . Ah mei then come closer & watch how chong tongue were licking and twirling ros pussy.ros were making noise. Ah, ah sedaplah, lick more chong. Keep it going

fatbum
15-07-2014, 07:28 AM
After a few minute of licking chong are ready to penetrate ros pussy but his dick are not as hard as before due to earlier ejaculation. He keep wanking his dick to make more harder. Ros are getting impatient.

Ros: baby fastlah i cant wait already. I want your dick now.
Chong: darling ok, ok

Out of blue ah mei grab chong penis & stroke it. Chong & ros were startled by her act. She stroking chong penis up & down. Immediately chong dock getting harder like the condition before he cumming just now.
Chong think ah mei hj are better than ros.

Ros: mei why are you touching chong dick? He not ahmad.
Ah mei: i just helping you. His dick not harden enough. Somemore his dick very cute.
Ros: next time dont do it again unless i give you permission.
Chong: ros can i fuck you now.
Ros: baby comeon fuck me now.

Chong position his penis & push inside. Easyly his dick went in. Ros can feel chong gland inside her pussy. Chong than start pumping in & out. Ros feel more pleasurable than before. Ah
mei were in awe as chong newly cut dick going in & out of ros pussy. Splash sound as ros pussy producing a lot of lubrication. After a few minute of thrusting ros reach her orgasm. She were trembling in estacy but chong didnt care & still pumping away.
He flip ros up & doggie ros.pumping & pumping in out.
ros was making some noise, ah ah ah . Her voice fill the whole room. Ah mei feel horny and feel her pussy wet already. After 5 min chong feel his dick want to explode & pull out his penis.

Chong: darling i want to shoot already. I want cum on you face.

Ros then sit up & grab chong penis. She put it into her mouth and suck it. Chong cant stand & shoot his cum into ros mouth. Ah mei were startled by ros brazen act. Most of the time ahmad only cof or cob.

Nonteeruk2553
15-07-2014, 07:49 AM
Very good story , cant wait for more.

fatbum
16-07-2014, 07:53 AM
this was 1st time ah mei watch com live other than porn video. as the amount from this 2nd ejaculation are less than the 1st ros just swallow the cum which ah mei and chong were amazed. ros unsuspectingly move to ah mei and kiss mei on her lips. ros push some of the cum into mei mouth. caught by suprise ah mei quickly spit out the cum.

ah mei: ros why are you doing like this? its very gross and smelly. we suppose not to do it.
ros: hm, very salty lah chong your cum. the taste not so bad. mei you should try it with ahmad.
ah mei: i not brazen like you. where you learn that?
ros: pornlah. dont said you never watch porn with ahmad. the actress all get com and they drink it what. so i try lah.
ah mei: but we are not porn star leh.

ros then stand up and when to kiss chong. chong taste some leftover cum and commented its was salty. the three of them went into bathroom to clean themselves. chong & ros take bath and washing each other while ah mei wash her mouth. she watching the couple rubbing each other and she feel horny but have to suppressed it as ahmad are not here. ros are stroking chong penis. then she went down on her knee and
suck his penis. chong feel high from ros sucking and immediately harden but not as hard as the 1st and 2nd time. ah mei were amazed by the ros act.

ah mei: ros, not enough ah?
ros: wei, i tahan 6 week already, no fuck. somemore i cant tahan chong newly cut penis.

fatbum
17-07-2014, 07:57 AM
ah mei: yalah. i wait for you outside. when you two finish then come out. i want to take a nap.
ros: oklah.

ros then continue to suck chong penis. after 1 minute chong doggie ros. in and out, piak, piak sound and ros were making noise, ah,ah,ah. as the bathroom door didnt close, ah mei watch all the action as she cant sleep as ros horny sound make her sleepless. after 3 minutes of fast doggie, chong pull out his penis and shoot his load onto ros back. ah.... and chong collapse to the floor.
ros then turn around and kiss chong on the lips. they then clean their selves and when out into bedroom naked. they wipe each other dry and wearing they cloth back.

ah mei: you two shiok already. i cant sleeplah. you two just make horny.now my panties wet already.
chong: not nice meh. free live show.
ros: mei, dont worry you sex with ahmad lah after this.
ah mei: why i need to told you. is my personel matter.
chong: next time you bring ros to see you two have sex. fair exchange what.
ros: it a good idea. want to see you how you fuck.
ah mei: cantlah.

after that they go to mamak shop to have some food. as the day still early they went back to chong house and watch some video.

fatbum
18-07-2014, 07:46 AM
chong: this video not nice. i change a new video. i just rent from video shop

chong then change the video. hardcore sex video of group sex. few couple having sex together, changing of partner and lesbian act between the girls in the group. ros and ah mei engrossed watching the video as they 1st time watch blue video that are very hardcore. eventhough not their 1st time watching blue video, these are their 1st time watching this genre.

ah mei: can ah women have sex together ah? some more changing partner.
chong: these blue video they can do anything what, we also can do what. maybe next time you ask ahmad to join me and ros. i miss the time when we at the waterfall few month ago.
ros: i dont mind. watching you two having sex. just now you already watch us having sex what.

ah mei keep quite. she think about and watch the video make her mind willing her to try to do again.
as they watching the video, ros give a kiss to chong lips. ros then stroking chong penis from outside his pant. she unzip chong pant and spender. chong penis already in semi erect state. as chong still in the teen and a sportsboy. his recovery are quite fast.
chong also replied by slipping his hand beneath ros shirt and start fondling ros breast. ah mei were amazed by chong that he can have erection even chong already shoot his load few time in a short period.
ros then start to suck chong penis.

fatbum
24-07-2014, 08:33 AM
Ros caress and sucking chong penis at the same time. Chong feel very high and he touching ros pussy. He insert his finger in & out of ros pussy. Ros feel shiok and start to morn. Ah mei then start caressing her breast and touching her pussy. She already wet from seeing the couple doing their deed.
In unsuspected move, ros then stand up and went to ah mei side and give her a kiss on the lips with one hand touching ah mei breast. Ah mei were startled but didn't protest. She also start kissing back ros. Then chong to them and start to fondle ah mei breast. He then lifted ah mei shirt up and unhook her bra. A pair of b cup size breast with small brown nipple shown. Ah mei want to protest but powerless as she were engulfed with ecstasy. Ah mei turn limps with constant sucking of her nipples by chong and ros kissing and caressing her breast.
Then chong ask ros to suck ah mei breast.

fatbum
25-07-2014, 07:45 AM
ros suck and lick ah mei nipple. like a baby having their breast milk. mei was in heaven with the constant sucking and licking by chong and ros. chong then proceed to strip mei pants and briefs showing her naked pussy. chong then touch and rub mei pussy.
chong then wink his eye at ros and then go down and start licking mei pussy.
ah mei want to push chong away but powerless as she were to shiok.

ros then stop sucking and touching ah mei breast and nipple. she start her blowjob again to chong penis.

fatbum
19-08-2014, 08:05 AM
Mei moaning sound filling the room from chong licking. Ros feel jealous as mei we're filling high from chong licking. She stop sucking and made face to chong. Chong then stop his licking and then turn his attention to ros.

Chong: sorry ros i should not lick Mei.
Ros: you should lick me only. I am your girlfriend. Are mei pussy better than me? Taste nicer.
Chong: sorry, sorry. I will not do it again. Just want to try lick other girl pussy.
Ros: you got ask my permission or not.
Mei: your two don't quarrel Lah.