PDA

View Full Version : How to get Frenching

superman67
25-05-2011, 12:33 PM
Hi bros, very often we see FR that some bros didn't get to french during their sexxion w FL & some get to french, I personally like frenching & I need some advice fr some bros on how to get the WL or FL to allow frenching w u..to me no frenching=no KC(kum cheng), I personally feel that some of the following must have in order to get frenching,plse feel free to input if u hav better idea..open for discussion for the benefit of bros who luv frenching..:)

Friendly-must be friendly to built chemistry
RTF-RTF her will have more chance to built some KC & have better chance to french.
Engagement-Engage in good conversation, sweet talk,buy gift etc.
Neat-present yrslf in gd neat attire as 1st impression is v important.
Chemistry-must have chemistry then got chance to french..
Hygienic-must have good oral & personal hygienic before u can french,having bad breath will never get to french.

sign99
25-05-2011, 12:44 PM
Bro , when you cant get something then you will try your best to get it , but when you get it , then you will feel its not worth the effort cause after everything is done , still is pay money right ? So where is the KC then ? :D No offence

Skypiea
25-05-2011, 02:58 PM
Hi bros, very often we see FR that some bros didn't get to french during their sexxion w FL & some get to french, I personally like frenching & I need some advice fr some bros on how to get the WL or FL to allow frenching w u..to me no frenching=no KC(kum cheng), I personally feel that some of the following must have in order to get frenching,plse feel free to input if u hav better idea..open for discussion for the benefit of bros who luv frenching..:)

RTF-RTF her will have more chance to built some KC & have better chance to french.
Hygienic-must have good oral & personal hygienic before u can french,having bad breath will never get to french.

I don't think this apply to our bro, si hoon kee. Maybe can get him come in to teach us abit, I also want to learn some of this skill:p

superman67
25-05-2011, 03:08 PM
Bro , when you cant get something then you will try your best to get it , but when you get it , then you will feel its not worth the effort cause after everything is done , still is pay money right ? So where is the KC then ? :D No offence
Tks for the comments, ofcourse if we pay for sex, we expect a sextifying sexxion to make our $ worth spending,there re some FL can really give u gd KC..;)
I don't think this apply to our bro, si hoon kee. Maybe can get him come in to teach us abit, I also want to learn some of this skill:p
Yeah, maybe must invite him to share his skill man..:D

superman67
25-05-2011, 03:18 PM
Already pm him invitation card...:D

marlborotan
25-05-2011, 03:28 PM
Nnkc, I though u spell out all in ur" french"?

Si skypiea, nnkc. Bao duo me

ah rat
25-05-2011, 03:36 PM
Bro hoon kee,how to french :D

alan0338
25-05-2011, 03:43 PM
ho say liao, tonyt got free lesson :D :D

bigbirdbird
25-05-2011, 04:13 PM
Bro hoon kee,how to french :

Nah here is the picture - http://www.google.com.sg/imgres?imgurl=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_vLcqf6bdLUM/TBmYxQIed_I/AAAAAAAAAWM/ZppdJp-wQeI/s1600/How-to-French-Kiss.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.papatoto.com/article/744925845567/Why-We-Kiss-:-The-Science-of-Sex&usg=__GVm3w9s6E0qS0b1lRFBplSEETeg=&h=372&w=560&sz=12&hl=en&start=8&sig2=09l5oDI-1AIE1TeGq5qS0g&zoom=1&tbnid=xwGbhD8UHXl_6M:&tbnh=88&tbnw=133&ei=qLncTeqIA4TOiALz_qz2Dw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dfrenching%2Bgif%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26 biw%3D1017%26bih%3D581%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1

or this - http://www.google.com.sg/imgres?imgurl=http://i27.tinypic.com/2cqo6ra.gif&imgrefurl=http://s1.zetaboards.com/L_Anon/topic/3437046/10/&usg=__bsWwxteEMJ5DvAHx8ujIk3dDblw=&h=158&w=280&sz=2177&hl=en&start=7&sig2=3CRsE1LDLTyJVXY03Prx5Q&zoom=1&tbnid=Q1fmNoNOdO5TwM:&tbnh=64&tbnw=114&ei=M7ncTfzzOILgiALf77TsDw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dfrenching%2Bgif%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26 biw%3D1017%26bih%3D581%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1

superman67
25-05-2011, 04:31 PM
Alamak...the question is how to make FL french w u..not how to french..I oso know how to lah ji(tongue fight)...can u all pls get the point hor..:D
Nah here is the picture - http://www.google.com.sg/imgres?imgurl=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_vLcqf6bdLUM/TBmYxQIed_I/AAAAAAAAAWM/ZppdJp-wQeI/s1600/How-to-French-Kiss.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.papatoto.com/article/744925845567/Why-We-Kiss-:-The-Science-of-Sex&usg=__GVm3w9s6E0qS0b1lRFBplSEETeg=&h=372&w=560&sz=12&hl=en&start=8&sig2=09l5oDI-1AIE1TeGq5qS0g&zoom=1&tbnid=xwGbhD8UHXl_6M:&tbnh=88&tbnw=133&ei=qLncTeqIA4TOiALz_qz2Dw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dfrenching%2Bgif%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26 biw%3D1017%26bih%3D581%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1

or this - http://www.google.com.sg/imgres?imgurl=http://i27.tinypic.com/2cqo6ra.gif&imgrefurl=http://s1.zetaboards.com/L_Anon/topic/3437046/10/&usg=__bsWwxteEMJ5DvAHx8ujIk3dDblw=&h=158&w=280&sz=2177&hl=en&start=7&sig2=3CRsE1LDLTyJVXY03Prx5Q&zoom=1&tbnid=Q1fmNoNOdO5TwM:&tbnh=64&tbnw=114&ei=M7ncTfzzOILgiALf77TsDw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dfrenching%2Bgif%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26 biw%3D1017%26bih%3D581%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1

zacefron
25-05-2011, 07:54 PM
Thanks for the tips. Will try it on my next bonking trip.

Done All
25-05-2011, 10:13 PM
French ? Frenching ? Frenched ? Go France

aczeta76
25-05-2011, 10:23 PM
Like attracts like

Maybe go KFC buy french fries and get more frenchies...kekeke

bigbirdbird
25-05-2011, 10:27 PM
Alamak...the question is how to make FL french w u..not how to french..I oso know how to lah ji(tongue fight)...can u all pls get the point hor..:

Aiyo bro mai angry lah :p

Very simple one mah .... before you engage a FL/WL ask them whether they got do bo can liao lor .

Some will like some dun like depends ..... dun like cause most of us guys smoke got siggy smell even tho we brush our teeth or gaggle with mouth wash liao :D .... some scare got disease ... some will say they got ucler or toothache .. lots of reason . Well if forgot to ask one leh sometimes when halfway in missionary can try to french lor :D

marlborotan
26-05-2011, 12:33 AM
Bro hoon kee,how to french

Si rat, u expert liao mah.

ho say liao, tonyt got free lesson

Kee kee. Too bad I do it in room. Tcss I only goodbye kiss w her. Still worry I will failed mission today but heng ah. Kee kee. Don't say liao. Someone sibei tulan liao.

Aiyo bro mai angry lah :p

Very simple one mah .... before you engage a FL/WL ask them whether they got do bo can liao lor .

Some will like some dun like depends ..... dun like cause most of us guys smoke got siggy smell even tho we brush our teeth or gaggle with mouth wash liao :.... some scare got disease ... some will say they got ucler or toothache .. lots of reason . Well if forgot to ask one leh sometimes when halfway in missionary can try to french lor

Nnkc, superman asking those FL who don't french with anyone, what is the method to let them off guard n french w u willingly la.

bigbirdbird
26-05-2011, 08:54 AM
Well if forgot to ask one leh sometimes when halfway in missionary can try to french lor :

Nnkc, superman asking those FL who don't french with anyone, what is the method to let them off guard n french w u willingly la.

I already answer liao mah ... during missionary force on her lor ... if she ok then go ahead if not ok bo bian lor :D

numb3ers
26-05-2011, 09:18 AM
Mouth smell?

Besides that, I felt before you start frenching the lady, its best to ask her if she allows.

I got one FL who doesn't french at all. Also no bbj. I only get to french her when I bonk her till she dam high.

superman67
26-05-2011, 09:28 AM
U gotta the pt..especially when the TS put under frenching- "depends on chemistry.." ..
I already answer liao mah ... during missionary force on her lor ... if she ok then go ahead if not ok bo bian lor :D
Thats wat I always practice lor..can't force ma, if she turn her head to avoid I oso bopian...:o

bigbirdbird
26-05-2011, 09:35 AM
Thats wat I always practice lor..can't force ma, if she turn her head to avoid I oso bopian...

Well you can try those cat 150 at GL those PRC one that most of them can do frenching ... one hr one shot :D

nuclearkid
26-05-2011, 09:36 AM
Fuck it, bro. First time no french, move on to other delights. No need to lose sleep over this. Your FRENCH acronym is useful for courting real girls, not prostitutes (calling them FLs is just euphemism). I ain't gonna do the E-N-G part with a working girl, if there ever comes a time. The last I check, patrons are doing the payment, the girls are providing the service. Its ridiculous that besides parting with their hard earned dough, the boys have to cajole the girls.

superman67
26-05-2011, 09:37 AM
Thats quite true..v. good pt..tks for sharing yr sexperience..those bros who luv to french will benefit fr it, we need to stimulate her to make her feel dam high...:)
Mouth smell?

Besides that, I felt before you start frenching the lady, its best to ask her if she allows.

I got one FL who doesn't french at all. Also no bbj. I only get to french her when I bonk her till she dam high.

superman67
26-05-2011, 10:05 AM
Well you can try those cat 150 at GL those PRC one that most of them can do frenching ... one hr one shot :D
Tks for yr recommendation, thats a gd suggestion man, cat 150 mostly can french.
Fuck it, bro. First time no french, move on to other delights. No need to lose sleep over this. Your FRENCH acronym is useful for courting real girls, not prostitutes (calling them FLs is just euphemism). I ain't gonna do the E-N-G part with a working girl, if there ever comes a time. The last I check, patrons are doing the payment, the girls are providing the service. Its ridiculous that besides parting with their hard earned dough, the boys have to cajole the girls.
Wow bro tks for the inputs, can know wats E-N-G stands for? btw there re some "chim words" that I hav check the dictionary for easy reading & understanding..acronym- a word formed from the initial letters of the several words in the name..
euphemism-an inoffensive or indirect expression that is substituted for one that is considered offensive or too harsh.
cajole-influence...

lacoruna69
26-05-2011, 10:25 AM
Sometimes it really depends whether they like you.

I also like to french with FLs....especially those chio ones and have nice lips.
It heightens the ecstasy level during the session.

I do get turn downs at times. Just turn their heads....and say no frenching. Kind of wet blanket.
No RTF for them.

But there are a few which says no.....but relented as I bonk them. Best are those who tongue fight.

One tip is try to kiss them near the lips.....neck....chin.....cheek.....then moves inwards. It works some times.
Personally those who rejected frenching seldom gives good service. Kind of just want you to "get-it-over-and pay-me $".

kristoa7
26-05-2011, 10:32 AM
Take out 50 dollar wave..wave at the SYT..sure can LOL:D

Skypiea
26-05-2011, 10:55 AM
Nnkc, I though u spell out all in ur" french"?

Si skypiea, nnkc. Bao duo me

Hello I never say anything leh, 你的所作所为,人人得以嘱知,对吗个位兄弟:D

Kee kee. Too bad I do it in room. Tcss I only goodbye kiss w her. Still worry I will failed mission today but heng ah. Kee kee. Don't say liao. Someone sibei tulan liao.

Nnkc, of course tulan Loh, anyway as what I've said that is your strong part lah, I believe is not just heng only, is depends how you kc, ah Bo you won't be called as a grand KC master liao:eek::D

superman67
26-05-2011, 11:47 AM
One tip is try to kiss them near the lips.....neck....chin.....cheek.....then moves inwards. It works some times.
Personally those who rejected frenching seldom gives good service. Kind of just want you to "get-it-over-and pay-me $".
Thats really a gd tips..I shall try this one day..tks for sharing yr valuable tips..upz u:)
Thats a bit Ex leh..
H ah Bo you won't be called as a grand KC master liao
Didn't know he got this title leh..:D

Skypiea
26-05-2011, 01:35 PM

Had try this chio bu on dome 2 right now but kena rejected, but her service is quite good leh, so I still believe not all FL act that way and also sometime licks also plays a part.

Didn't know he got this title leh..

You don't know meh, currently I think those who know him should know about it, ah Bo he won't say I bao Toh him here:D

superman67
26-05-2011, 02:09 PM
Had try this chio bu on dome 2 right now but kena rejected, but her service is quite good leh, so I still believe not all FL act that way and also sometime licks also plays a part.

Right now!? U mean u re bonking now..live telecast..:D

Btw found this video really turns me on..this guy can really french well, got foreplay,stripping & frenching her,then fingering & hard painting follow by hard bonk ..maybe can try this on FL..instead of quickly strip & proceed to shower..should have foreplay 1st..enjoy the PCC vid bros..

http://www.thisav.com/video/6905/%26frac34%3B%8Eae%26sup1%3B%26sup3%3B%82%92%8F%82% 89%81%99%81%8A%89%81%95%82%93%81%81%85%82%83%83%82 %82%26sup1%3B.html

bedek05
26-05-2011, 08:29 PM
Si rat, u expert liao mah.

How you know he expert with frenching ? :eek: :confused:

marlborotan
27-05-2011, 12:11 AM
I already answer liao mah ... during missionary force on her lor ... if she ok then go ahead if not ok bo bian lor

Mouth smell?

No offence but I disagreed with bonk till they high then force on them or even asked them before hands. To me, I prefer they 心肝情愿do it. More felt. Also by asking will lost the feel too, i prefer while doing the 前骤and slowly led them toward that. Shiok man.

Hello I never say anything leh, 你的所作所为,人人得以嘱知,对吗个位兄弟

Nnkc, of course tulan Loh, anyway as what I've said that is your strong part lah, I believe is not just heng only, is depends how you kc, ah Bo you won't be called as a grand KC master liao

nnkc, seriously I was damn worried i will failed the mission as it seem very hard to french her loh. She will be the first ever FL who reject me. (Those who thread say no frenching one)

You don't know meh, currently I think those who know him should know about it, ah Bo he won't say I bao Toh him here:D

kee kee. Superman hardly mixed with us so still dont know me la.

How you know he expert with frenching ?

huh? Though you tell me wat?:rolleyes:

nuclearkid
27-05-2011, 08:45 AM
Wow bro tks for the inputs, can know wats E-N-G stands for? btw there re some "chim words" that I hav check the dictionary for easy reading & understanding..acronym- a word formed from the initial letters of the several words in the name..
euphemism-an inoffensive or indirect expression that is substituted for one that is considered offensive or too harsh.
cajole-influence...

My apologies, mistyped...its E-N-C...from the first post:

superman67
27-05-2011, 11:16 AM
Thankyou v much for all the contributions, just made an updated definition of "FRENCH"...:D

Foreplay-Must have some foreplay before u get into sex, most Mei2 like to have this to get stimulated. eg try to kiss them near the lips.....neck....chin.....cheek.....
Neat-present yrslf in gd neat attire as 1st impression is v important, do shave to prevent poky beard.
Chemistry-Be friendly to bulit chemistry then got chance to french..

Good foreplay & Frenching: http://www.thisav.com/video/6905/%26frac34%3B%8Eae%26sup1%3B%26sup3%3B%82%92%8F%82% 89%81%99%81%8A%89%81%95%82%93%81%81%85%82%83%83%82 %82%26sup1%3B.html

owen10
27-05-2011, 12:09 PM
i have the same sentiments as TS. i would love some frenching while having that HJ. it really adds to the mood. but gettin d gals to do it is very very difficult as most are afraid of hygiene issues. + if you are visiting her for the 1st time she may not feel comfortable. usually it's after the 2nd, 3rd subsequent visits that the gal feels more inclined giving you that privilege.

i guess d important factor is chemistry. how well you can click with the gal and how much she likes you. usually i will test water, talk to her for awhile and if she's unresponsive, disinterested (she juz wanna get over the massage fast) i will think there's no chemistry betn us.

Physical presence n hygiene plays a big part too. no need to be very yandao, juz avg looking will do. N no body odour. often, gals complain to me they dont like certain customers cos they 'very smelly'. N they dont usually bother askin them for specials too.

$$$ does not always work. even if you pay her $80 she may only remove top, allow autoroam but not frenching.

superman67
27-05-2011, 01:42 PM
Totally agreed w u bro..chemistry,hygiene & Physical presence(Neat appearance) really v important,tks for yr valuable sharings , this will really help lots of bros to prepare themselves who luv to french..:)

i guess d important factor is chemistry. how well you can click with the gal and how much she likes you. usually i will test water, talk to her for awhile and if she's unresponsive, disinterested (she juz wanna get over the massage fast) i will think there's no chemistry betn us.
Physical presence n hygiene plays a big part too. no need to be very yandao, juz avg looking will do. N no body odour. often, gals complain to me they dont like certain customers cos they 'very smelly'. N they dont usually bother askin them for specials too.
$$$ does not always work. even if you pay her $80 she may only remove top, allow autoroam but not frenching.

Qwer18
27-05-2011, 01:58 PM
i have the same sentiments as TS. i would love some frenching while having that HJ. it really adds to the mood. but gettin d gals to do it is very very difficult as most are afraid of hygiene issues. + if you are visiting her for the 1st time she may not feel comfortable. usually it's after the 2nd, 3rd subsequent visits that the gal feels more inclined giving you that privilege.

Hi Bro,
I fully agree with you. First must impress her with need appearance, smell good & try to engage her with an interesting conversation.
Good luck and enjoy!!

owen10
27-05-2011, 02:40 PM

not true. it may work sometimes but not all the time. some of the gals are more afraid if the guy is 'clean' or if the guy could get overly 'violent' n passionate while frenching. they may rather forgo the tips.

Sometimes it really depends whether they like you.

I also like to french with FLs....especially those chio ones and have nice lips.
It heightens the ecstasy level during the session.

I do get turn downs at times. Just turn their heads....and say no frenching. Kind of wet blanket.
No RTF for them.

But there are a few which says no.....but relented as I bonk them. Best are those who tongue fight.

good tips bro, on the test water part which u use light kissing. usually if they turned their heads away, no means NO. :(

what u mention abt the service part is very true. frenching can be a measurement of a gal's playability.

Skypiea
27-05-2011, 04:18 PM
Right now!? U mean u re bonking now..live telecast..

Opps....... pai say, should be just not:p:D

newbieboy
27-05-2011, 09:10 PM
actually if they like you they will... so all that action also no use, unless you damn shuai, then can one blade clock emotion... if not... RTF more lor, tip more lor... but from my experience that one also no not as useful as them liking you... i got some extras extras with makes me RTF with a few regular FLs... hehehe. most of the time, they make the french-or-not decision on the first meeting. but that's my limited experience lah... :D

but nowadays more and more in FL2 are ok with frenching in their stats leh. in my memory very few turn away...

also protip: ktv girls more into frenching, because when you tapao them they mostly want to french macam you in relationship so they don't feel like whores... so spend a bit more, but remember to pay each time and power up your KC shield before going.

justl00king
27-05-2011, 10:07 PM
Most FL I tried will allow, though I not really into it.

But once after a few RTFs and relations gets better, that's when things gets really heated up! :D

Painter1118
27-05-2011, 11:04 PM

Bro do you swallow their saliva? Or prefer the other way round?
I aiming on one FL but now have ulcers so holding back till I recover. :rolleyes:

owen10
28-05-2011, 03:20 PM
I aiming on one FL but now have ulcers so holding back till I recover. :rolleyes:

tongue fight is dam shiok but then sometimes you tend to fear cos you dont know how many guys these gals have frenched or dicks sucked prior to you. and not many would bother to use listerine.

superman67
29-05-2011, 04:21 PM
Tks for all the sharing bros..I have really learn alot and many bros I'm sure will learn from all the tips..appreciates:)
actually if they like you they will... so all that action also no use, unless you damn shuai, then can one blade clock emotion... if not... RTF more lor, tip more lor... but from my experience that one also no not as useful as them liking you... i got some extras extras with makes me RTF with a few regular FLs... hehehe. most of the time, they make the french-or-not decision on the first meeting. but that's my limited experience lah... :D

but nowadays more and more in FL2 are ok with frenching in their stats leh. in my memory very few turn away...

also protip: ktv girls more into frenching, because when you tapao them they mostly want to french macam you in relationship so they don't feel like whores... so spend a bit more, but remember to pay each time and power up your KC shield before going.

Most FL I tried will allow, though I not really into it.

But once after a few RTFs and relations gets better, that's when things gets really heated up! :D

BobGuccione
29-05-2011, 07:46 PM

Pardon my ignorance but can someone explain what is a "KC shield". I'm not familiar with the meaning.

Thanks
Bob

Rally
29-05-2011, 11:34 PM
think its all up to the chemistry between u and the FL. some will give french the first u visit them. but some even u visit them how many times they also don wan to french... heng, suay one ba... hahaha

marlborotan
30-05-2011, 02:19 AM

Agreed with you on this bro. $$$ don't alway work. Even if work due to $$$ also sians.

actually if they like you they will... so all that action also no use, unless you damn shuai, then can one blade clock emotion... if not... RTF more lor, tip more lor... but from my experience that one also no not as useful as them liking you... i got some extras extras with makes me RTF with a few regular FLs... hehehe. most of the time, they make the french-or-not decision on the first meeting. but that's my limited experience lah... .

Actually it not a matters of they like you, shuai or rtf , give tips more. If they don't offer mean dont. The key thing is don't be in the rush and go with it to french them. Must spend time talk talk with them first to let them felt that you treat them more like a friends rather than a FL. Then the success rate will be higher. This is my personal experience and so far yet to fail even for those FL which stated no frenching.

Tks for all the sharing bros..I have really learn alot and many bros I'm sure will learn from all the tips..appreciates

So have you applied it on your target?

think its all up to the chemistry between u and the FL. some will give french the first u visit them. but some even u visit them how many times they also don wan to french... heng, suay one ba... hahaha

Agreed with you bro. But not so much on heng suan. It how much effort you put in. For chemistry, I would also like to add in the C as C2. Caring so as to create chemistry.

FL is here to earn $$$ and some alway though it simple for them to earn few K within a mth by open legs that all. Their pay is far much better than most of us here. But you must also understand that they are human after all. Coming to a foreign country other than $$$, wat they need is geniue care to them as well. That for I felt that caring is a vital factor too.:D

owen10
30-05-2011, 02:45 AM

sometimes it really depends. 1st visit, gal may not trust u. dunno if u r some undercover or some fly by nite (1 time visit disappear forever) customers. hence she wont feel comfy doin it with u.

on yr return visit u may test water again. if she thinks u hv given her enuff trust n she feels comfy with u, she may allow u to kiss, then french. im quite an impatient guy. by 2nd visit, if she still doesnt allow frenching i will not return for 3rd to test water unless i really like her. usually the 2nd visit would be good enuff as a benchmark.

Painter1118
31-05-2011, 01:48 AM
tongue fight is dam shiok but then sometimes you tend to fear cos you dont know how many guys these gals have frenched or dicks sucked prior to you. and not many would bother to use listerine.

Totally agree with bro owen10. I love frenching but think twice if its with FL or pro. If they can do it raw with you, they can also do it with customers before you. Still healing from ulcer... :(

LustPaladin
31-05-2011, 02:53 AM
Ouch. That's damn unlucky. Did you kena an ulcer for frenching an FL? But what you say is very true. If they can do it with you, chances are they've been doing it with customers before you. But for some, the risk is worth it, I suppose.

superman67
31-05-2011, 12:01 PM
Pardon my ignorance but can someone explain what is a "KC shield". I'm not familiar with the meaning.
Thanks
KC denote " Kum Cheng" in hokkien it means how close the relationship between u & yr partner has built up after bonking...:D
Agreed with you on this bro. $$$ don't alway work. Even if work due to $$$ also sians.
Actually it not a matters of they like you, shuai or rtf , give tips more. If they don't offer mean dont. The key thing is don't be in the rush and go with it to french them. Must spend time talk talk with them first to let them felt that you treat them more like a friends rather than a FL. Then the success rate will be higher. This is my personal experience and so far yet to fail even for those FL which stated no frenching.
So have you applied it on your target?
Agreed with you bro. But not so much on heng suan. It how much effort you put in. For chemistry, I would also like to add in the C as C2. Caring so as to create chemistry.
FL is here to earn $$$ and some alway though it simple for them to earn few K within a mth by open legs that all. Their pay is far much better than most of us here. But you must also understand that they are human after all. Coming to a foreign country other than $$$, wat they need is geniue care to them as well. That for I felt that caring is a vital factor too.
Finally I really learnt something..I applied all the tips u shared on my target..the result is "SHE STILL DUN LET ME FRENCH HER"..let me share this FR...I been RTF this Cat WL in L20H41 since April, almost every wk I RTF her, yesterday I when for the 6th RTF, she still dun let me french her even tho she's the one who sms me to cum & visit her as she knows Im going overseas for work tmr for a mth, I already given her TLC (bought her bithday gift, tabao lunch/dinner etc),I wanted to give up on her as there re mny chio WL who allow frenching .. I just couldn't stop visiting her as her look & body really attracts me..her soft pinky nips natural boobs is the best I everseen,well after the bonking I finally ask her why she dosen't like frenching..the 1st ans she gave me is "here all the gals dun french w customer"(which is not true)..I know this ans is not from her heart..so I further ask, "isn't this yr chioce? there's no fixed rules that there is no frenching right?" she finally ans me.."IT IS FOR SAFETY!" :confused:..maybe she's sensitive to french..so i dun wantn to force her..after all she might just lost her customer like me..but she does BBBJ for me that is even more high risk right?
sometimes it really depends. 1st visit, gal may not trust u. dunno if u r some undercover or some fly by nite (1 time visit disappear forever) customers. hence she wont feel comfy doin it with u.

on yr return visit u may test water again. if she thinks u hv given her enuff trust n she feels comfy with u, she may allow u to kiss, then french. im quite an impatient guy. by 2nd visit, if she still doesnt allow frenching i will not return for 3rd to test water unless i really like her. usually the 2nd visit would be good enuff as a benchmark.
Mayb u re right bro..the trust is still not enough for the WL..mayb she dosen't trust anybody.. only allows her spouse to french i guess so..:(

superman67
31-05-2011, 12:06 PM
Yeah ofcourse I swallow..can't possible to spit out in front of them right?..just like painting, u gotta swallow their luv juices..never spit out thier luv juices in front of them...:D

IWANT2FRENCHU
31-05-2011, 12:06 PM
Where are all the French Master?

superman67
01-06-2011, 10:05 AM
Where are all the French Master?
Mayb all busy frenching thier Mei2...:D

teebs_darklord
01-06-2011, 10:26 AM
Mayb all busy frenching thier Mei2...:D

Where is Si Hoon Kee??? The Frenching Grand Master...:D

superman67
01-06-2011, 11:05 AM
Where is Si Hoon Kee??? The Frenching Grand Master...:D
Still sleeping w mei2..:D

teebs_darklord
01-06-2011, 11:30 AM
Still sleeping w mei2..:D

He wake up liao. He now go find another mei mei lah...:p

naan1974
01-06-2011, 02:57 PM
Totally agree with bro owen10. I love frenching but think twice if its with FL or pro. If they can do it raw with you, they can also do it with customers before you. Still healing from ulcer... :(

For me, i always avoid frenching because knowing she just AR another bro
before me..... but there are times when i too high and end up frenching the gal, but normally within 10 seconds i will open my eyes and WTF!

superman67
15-12-2011, 01:18 PM
Tks for all the sharing...really benefit alot..:)

dirtyhairy
15-12-2011, 01:38 PM
Saw this while having lunch...
First take her to DeliFrance..
after roti makan, then tekan...
frenching, singing, gasping..all sure can be done:D

LordAvernus
17-12-2011, 06:32 PM
Bros. Frenching is an intimate act cos u gotta come close up to the other person and I think girls reserved frenching for their loved ones. They might let you poke them but they won't allow frenching unless they have some sort of feelings for you or your looks are somehow the "kissable" type ( this of cos validates your looks factor!lol).