PDA

View Full Version : FL Dome Gals in general

Petra
25-05-2011, 12:17 PM
havent tried those in FL Dome, mostly thai gals under agents..

Wanna try them.. but any feedback from bros here? Usually see the agents up the posts but no real FRs on them..

Are they good?

Prices are actually about the same or lower than those china FLs.. but good thing is those in FL Dome has room included, so no hassle..

Why bros prefer those China FLs compared to the more worth it Thai ones in FL Dome?

Petra
25-05-2011, 06:29 PM
anyone please?

hornymarthafock
25-05-2011, 06:31 PM
Hi bro, to answer our qn...

I've tried the girls in FL Dome - the quality and svc is really hit and miss.

Looks wise also quite different from pics.

The reason why bros go for PRC girls is that interms of communication, svc and quality, its more assured.

Too many bad apples in FL Dome

Petra
25-05-2011, 07:24 PM
but rooms wise is at geylang at those official whorehouses?

or elsewhere? cos its abit obvious if the location are at the official places..

hornymarthafock
25-05-2011, 07:35 PM
They are mostly housed in budget hotels but there are others who are in more fancy hotels.

Petra
25-05-2011, 07:40 PM
ok thanks..

cos some are quite pretty and the rates are good..

those in FL 2 mostly come without rooms and it is a hassle..

actually those in Fl2 shld start having their own rooms then more will flock to them..

orneryjoe
25-05-2011, 08:07 PM
There are frs about these ladies, but mostly not here -- at their own sites.

Not all the frs are believable. Gotta do your own research.

There are real gems there, and you are right -- it's much less of a hassle because they come with rooms.

There are lemons everywhere of cos, but generally, these Thai ladies give gd, sometimes excellent service. You just gotta know where to look.

Petra
26-05-2011, 08:51 AM
any agents with good gals? u can pm me the nicks...

anyway some look like post op ladyboys? usually they will write if pre or post op ladyboy if they are yea?

cos some really look like pre/post op ladyboys by their pics.. but it is not written anywhere in their description

thomastankuku
27-05-2011, 06:52 AM
U like tom Yang or Ma La Hot pot?

Personal taste tio bo?

FL Dome siamese chicken is honestly more miss than hit. There are a few OKT better.some provide honest 'live' cam pix so you know who la! but a few oso out of business liao.

Most is lousy you give them feedback they oso not care. Anyway SBF only one source of customer for them so they still survive well but price inflate quite a bit in past yr may be say some thing.

Honest FR there most time dont have one. OKT own website lagi can not believe.

Siam kway still better attitude then PRC whore generally cos more svc oriented but many bro prefer PRC MM or MILF looks. Plus as mentioned OKT in FL Dome give fake stat n FR so u feel tu lan.

Most of the pimps in FL Dome 2 are too small time and no connection so cant expect them to get their hookers rooms. Plus they oso deny they OKT some more hahaha!

If you want more choice still got Dome 3 but that mostly local and totally diff price bracket liao. OKT there a bit more honest compared to FL Dome thaigal pimps but oso got a few bad attitude ones.

Oso can find a few russky and korean in Dome 3 but tis work like FL Dome pimp and they oso post there with fake pic, stat etc.

You don't shop urself very hard to learn.

game101992
27-05-2011, 07:48 PM
Most of the pimps in FL Dome 2 are too small time and no connection so cant expect them to get their hookers rooms. Plus they oso deny they OKT some more hahaha!

You don't shop urself very hard to learn.

hi bro,

Agree with your comments above.

I used to believe that some of the brothers were honestly sharing their lobangs in FL Dome 2 like bro Liquid@cid - aka Haonan.

Then I learnt from the girls later that they have to pay S$300 each month to Haonan to advertise for them.

Of course when you read the threads by Liquid@cid. Wow, he is like so nice - helping the girls by sharing contacts. Phui Phui !! Bloody OKT.

Hey, good business - think of it. He takes $300 from each girl. Go see how many threads he has started and maintained? I think he makes more money here than his car salesman job..

Just my 2 cents.

Oh.. BTW.. in case you have not noticed.. the OKTs have taken over Sammyboy.. If you write anything unpleasant/ against them.. your mailbox gets reduced in size.. and your threads "disappear"..

The OKTs have destroyed Sammyboy.. it was meant to be a place to share lobangs, not make money..

loneyheart
28-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Just to b fair or to those bros TS or OKTs tat advertised FLs svs in SBF
They hv to pay Sam Boss in order to keep t thread alive
But did they profit t diff fm FLs they collected only he know
Tats why some TSs claim tat they just helping t FLs n to share to all bros but still collecting $200 to $300 monthly to sponsor t thread
But wat we cheongers want at t end of t d is a genuine n honest gd intro n a gd FXXK n wat we see is REALLY wat we GET

So bros who started a new thread but never pay Sam Boss ....
T Thread will only last less then 1 week

If SBF is totally free to all thread starter it will close shop in no time liao
As there is no free lunch

I did try to start a new thread b4 to shared some issue but was deleted within a week
I m just giving my remark as wat I know
I m not a OKT or OKTs runner
I m not a thread starter to help any FL b4
Pls dum zap me if u disagreed but feel free to give comment

bonker000
28-05-2011, 05:43 PM
the good old days of bros introing good FL to the sbf is over :mad: threads used to be sustain by FRs good or bad but now all sustain by money !!

unsung80
28-05-2011, 10:28 PM
In general not interested anymore, i rather spend my money somewhere more worthy, example my hobby. ;)

justl00king
28-05-2011, 10:51 PM
Is it only me as I feel the standard of FL here in general getting from bad to worse? :confused:

Used to have good pickings from OKTs and even those via contact FLs, But ever since disappointments more than satisfaction I really have to choose my targets carefully.

Many agents here only offers studio shots and when you see in person you sian half already. So this type I will surely skip.

I only go for those with live or face pics, unless very good FRs from the bros here.

Anyone have those 8/10 and above gals please let me know! :D :p