PDA

View Full Version : My 1st Time & more...

summerguy79
24-05-2011, 11:58 AM
Since young at the age of 5, I began to explore & play with my penis. I always dream of getting a girlfriend & how wonderful it will be to have a girl to date during my primary & secondary school days. Often I will fantasize of giving my 1st time to the girl I like.

Eventually, I started dating a 17 yr old poly girl during my 1st yr. We tried to engage in heavy petting but it's always hard to penetrate in whenever the crucial period when my penis became hard. Her vaginal seems like a fortress and became so hard to penetrate in. Tried several times but it just failed, guess it's either I'm too inexperienced or she was just too nervous. Anyway, the relationship lasted for a year.

However, the real action began when I tried IRC & chatlines...to be Continue.....

Bro, those who like my posting...please upped me. I'll continue...:)

waterbottle99
24-05-2011, 02:10 PM
wow age of 5.

no offence but to me, this story seems too fake and you just desperately want the points.

Reoxy
24-05-2011, 02:57 PM
Pls put in more efforts if you want the points.

Normally the practice is we will up the writer when he/ she have written roughly 2,000 words and that there must be at least 2 sex scenes in it.

fatbum
24-05-2011, 03:02 PM
age 5, it is impossible to think about sex, maybe standard 5

darren69
24-05-2011, 09:48 PM
Yah bro please write some more

lightning
25-05-2011, 04:18 AM
wow age of 5.

no offence but to me, this story seems too fake and you just desperately want the points.

Hi did u look at his comment properly and TS started his real action after age of 17. Dun be to fast in flaming

cheongsterjon
25-05-2011, 07:14 PM
Point to virgins: Treasure your first time.....give it to the person you really love...i lost mine to a girl i just knew 3 hours earlier...and i can't even really remember the whole sexxion cuz was high on alcohol....only know the moment i woke up was fully naked with the girl lying on top ....