PDA

View Full Version : who have ah soh fetishes?

Chua Tian Xiang
23-05-2011, 08:23 PM
just wondering did anyone have have fetishes towards those ah sohs in your neighoburhood? :D

tomvoyeur
23-05-2011, 09:07 PM
Hot MILFs are always welcome by horny bros. ;)

sign99
23-05-2011, 09:45 PM
As long as chio, no problem :D

jameschong1
23-05-2011, 10:06 PM
just wondering did anyone have have fetishes towards those ah sohs in your neighoburhood? :D

===
Ah Chua, how old are u? or how young are u?
watch too mamy of those jap av where young cow eat old grass?

Johnston
23-05-2011, 11:40 PM
MILF and ah soh are different....

But remember that:

That wizened old crone staggering down the boulevard clutching at a bottle of liquor, haggard though she looks now, try and remember that once upon a time she was somebody's fascinator, honey , darling, sweetie, and any other term of endearment you could think of to append.

And then also remember:

As she is, so you will be. Quick: For any bros over 25 , how many new songs, trends and others can u call up at a snap of the fingers :D

newyorker88
24-05-2011, 08:46 AM

As long as boobs are big, that is ok. :D

sky_liner2
24-05-2011, 09:11 AM
Could she (Ah Sohs) be those that clean the tables at the canteen and fastfood outlets?

otamay
24-05-2011, 11:08 AM

I believe some bros here do have fetish :D Do you have any contacts or stories to share here :)

naturegreen
24-05-2011, 11:14 AM
Some ah sohs are still quite attractive in their own aspects.

KeanuReeves
24-05-2011, 11:31 AM
Wow.. ah soh fetishes now!! when holiday comes..
someone may wonder about ah mah fetishes.. is it?? :eek:

sthuman
24-05-2011, 03:38 PM
As long as boobs are big, that is ok. :D i second to that statement by newyorker88.. :D

sky_liner2
24-05-2011, 05:50 PM
i second to that statement by newyorker88.. :D

But it may be sagging like the shape of papaya up to waist level once she unbuckle the bra......:(

Johnston
24-05-2011, 09:14 PM
oddly i remember a person who wrote a "stor˙" of sex with a grandma and nobody camped there.... :)

xiaosiong
24-05-2011, 11:18 PM
my god. so many fresh juicy pussy out there for u to lick and fuck yet u crave for an ah soh with dried mangosteen...

lyulka
24-05-2011, 11:48 PM
I notice a small problem.

Going thru all the threads at SBF + conversation with friends.
This is what I have discovered. Everyone have a different perspective/visual of the terms:

SYT
Milf
Lao Chio
Ah Soh
Granny.

It can be quite confusing.

My perspective is:

SYT = 18-24
Milf = 35-40
Lao Chio = 45 - 50
Ah Soh = 50-55
Granny - 55 onwards

So the Ah Soh that the TS mentioned, is it 50-55? :D

sky_liner2
25-05-2011, 12:11 PM
I notice a small problem.

Going thru all the threads at SBF + conversation with friends.
This is what I have discovered. Everyone have a different perspective/visual of the terms:

SYT
Milf
Lao Chio
Ah Soh
Granny.

It can be quite confusing.

My perspective is:

SYT = 18-24
Milf = 35-40
Lao Chio = 45 - 50
Ah Soh = 50-55
Granny - 55 onwards

So the Ah Soh that the TS mentioned, is it 50-55? :D

Good one bro, what about the category of age group 25 to 34?

fteo
26-05-2011, 03:14 PM
I have an encounter a few days ago.... not sure how i categorize but she is mid 40s but dont look like one.

I was having my breakfast on my off day at the hawker center and suddenly a orange rolled and hit my foot and when I looked up I saw a lady (didn't see her face yet) picking up fruits so since I am done with my noodles I help her with it and pass her the orange and when she turned around still squatting....can see her nipples....hahaha no bra with sweat some more....cock straight away hard and its at her eye level.., she thanked me and I proceed to continue help her picking up her stuffs.

I offer to help her carry some stuff and ask where her stay which was just a stone throw away from the hawker center, so I offer to help her carry her stuff back which she gladly accept. Chit chat while walking and found out that she is single, divorced many years ago and now seeing someone on and off and when I press on why on and off she disclosed that he is married but is a great lover.....hahaha

Her size is quite ok...not slim but not fat until got those triple layer tummy and her tits is nice C i think and of course at 45 is a bit saggy but still ok even without support of bra and the nipple is dark and long common for her age.

upon reaching her place, help her put her stuff in the kitchan then arrange in the fridge and she offered me some water and on the aircon and turn on the TV for me while she said she needed a quick shower and change cause she is sweaty. I just relax (got aircon and cable TV) watching French Open tennis highlights......shortly about 10mins she came out from her room....wearing a one piece oversize tee shirt that is short, way above knee.

We continue to chit chat....it was her off day too and so go stock up groceries, etc.... then the chat become more personal...she mentioned she is lonely, always do things alone, not many friends, etc, etc and I say I am having the same issues (me not young 41 liao, hahaha)

Suddenly she stood up and when to the room and reappear with some nail polish and say she just bought and want to try and ask me to comment, she then sit on the single sofa (me sitting ont he 3 seater) and put her feet on the coffee table and start applying the nail polish and guess what.....her short t-shirt naturally lifeted up when she put her feet on the table and zaogeng......

I saw a bush...pretty bushy....no panty and the pussy lips are quite think and protruding type, guess at her age must have been licked and sucked till the lip becomes protruding...hahaha but I just enjoy the view and my cock swell.....after don't know how long...she was done... and the next thing she did was put both feet ont he sofa...like squatting position but butt still sits on the sofa and fan her toes with magazine and the whole pussy view expose and the lips open up a little and its moist.....

My eyes were glued to her pussy and then "pok" she hit me with the magazine....and said "stare until like that, never see before meh?" I was dumbfounded and compose myself and replied "Of course have see before, not only see, lick and poke before too, hahahaha, but yours looks nice even at your age, look moist and tender...hahaha". She then give me a cheeky look and spread her leg a little wider and use her finger to stroke the bush and said "Ya I 45 liao but still have strong needs, thought will be menapause and needs will decrease....too much hair hor?" and continue to stroke the bush......I was about to jump and shaft my cock in her pussy, but I try to act cool and replied "Hmm bushy can be very sexy and its good to still have needs, sex and orgasm is good for health....you should be very experience right? women at your age knows how to get satisfied right?"

She replied while put down her legs (show ended) "Ya, but still need help ma...that idiot a few months never come see me only meet outside for meals...think his wife suspect, thats why....last time he will stay over sometimes and we had great fun, but the last time was like 8 months ago....sigh"

"Wow you mean you 8 months never do liao?" She replied " Ya, sometimes I wish menapause comes faster then I dont have urge then wont feel so lonely...few weeks ago go annual checkup and doctor say me still very healthy and productive...after all blood test la, urine test la, and when she check my pussy she also say I am easily arouse for my age, hahahaha, but all ok, what smear also perfectly ok.....only no man"

"Hahaha you should be happy that you have urge meaning you will still enjoy sex, just find a man la and give you a good session." THen she never reply and there was silence....I also dont know what to say....

Suddenly she stood up and came over to the 3 seater sofa and sit next to me and rested her head on my shoulder and I was stunt but moments later I calm down and start to stroke her hair and shoulders and slowly inching to your butt and thigh and the she looked up and kiss me and hell break loose and we were fenching like mad....

She was really hungry, went down on me and remove my shorts and underwear in one swift movement and start lick my balls and shaft with the tip of her tongue and she is really skillful and blow me real good, I was enjoying with my eyes close and when i open my eyes, i saw her fingering herslef while blowing me...then I asked her to take off her clothes and we position for 69 and she was damn wet and loud....

I lick and finger at the same time and that drives her mad and she shiver and squirted a little onto my face...hmm no odour at all....she quickly got up and apologise but I calm her down and said its alright and its good that she enjoy and hold her hand and pull her towards me and signla her to ride me.....yeah and just spread her legs and guided my cock into her wet and warm pussy and ride away and those tits is bouncing in front of me and I squeeze them hard and suck and bite her long brown nipples which again drives her mad and can feel juice flowing out of her pussy and also hear the piak piak sound getting louder thought still no fight with her moaning and words "hmm ah, song, song, ah, ah, ah, ah, song, ah..." in hokkien

I signal her to switch position and she got up and sit on the sofa and spread her leg and and spread her pussy with her fingers and I just plunge my cock in with one hard stroke and she screamed.."Ahhhhh, song ah...."

I was really surprise at her age she can hold her legs so high and far back and spread so wide and after my continuous hard thrust she begins to cum and start moving her hips trying to get in rhythm and can see her tummy contracting and her moan just getting louder "ahh ahh ahh, song....ahh...ai lai liao ai lai liao....ahh ahh.." and I was also on the verge of cumming and I told her I was cumming and she signal her mouth and with a few hard thrust, she cummed and I gave a few more thrust and pulled out my cock and quickly position my self and shaft my cock into her mouth and shot my load in and she didn't suck initially as she is still breathing very hard but I didn;t remove my cock and after awhile she start sucking and sucking and suck very hard....I feel a sudden drain of energy from her sucking and collapse onto the sofa....she swallow all my load and lay down as well.

Catching our breath, we got composed and she got up and lead me to the bathroom in her room and we showered together, she asked me to sit onthe toilet bowl and soap me and my cock and I played with her tits...

after that rest a while on her bed and I went home....before I left she ask me to see her again in the future, I gladly say confirm will see her again

rob_onny
26-05-2011, 05:01 PM
Bro Fteo, how was the taste of the 45yo Hokkien Abalone?? ;)
BTW bro, u not scare doing raw meh?? :confused:
I lick and finger at the same time and that drives her mad and she shiver and squirted a little onto my face...hmm no odour at all....
pull her towards me and signla her to ride me.....yeah and just spread her legs and guided my cock into her wet and warm pussy and ride away and those tits is bouncing in front of me......

fteo
27-05-2011, 02:10 AM
Bro Fteo, how was the taste of the 45yo Hokkien Abalone?? ;)
BTW bro, u not scare doing raw meh?? :confused:

taste good man, me already 41 and not rich where can get young girls....got free bonk happy liao, but this woman is not that bad, better than some 30 something girl i seen.

At that time steaming hot no time to think, just fuck lor, me single no family around liao...die die lor, hahahaha, but next time if on purpose go to fuck her will put CD.

Maybe I am old liao, but when she suck out my cum...really feel weak man, but somehow cock still quite hard....maybe too shiok liao....me long time never so shiok liao.

AMK really not bad, this encounter makes me hope for more and go hunt around hahahaha

fteo
28-05-2011, 03:05 AM
Got some update...just came back from her place.....

She called me to have supper at around 10pm, a 24hrs roti prata place at AMK....met her there and she was wearing pretty normal, with bra.....sian abit, but then she was with someone, another woman and from a far look a little familiar but not entirely sure....

As I approaches closer, and still wondering who that woman was....she called out to me and I stopped thinking and quicken my steps towards her.....they just got there and haven't order any food yet, so ask each other what to eat blah blah blah...and ordered.

Chit chat and suddenly May (lets call her May, her real name starts with Maxxxx, but not May) "Oh so sorry didn't intro, I thought you guys should know each other....but somehow seems like Ah Suan (again the name of the other lady is Suxxxx not Suan) looks abit blur...hahaha....she is selling xxxx in the market...."

Immediately I recall...."Ya...just now walk towards you guys already think she looks very familiar....but can't really figure out...look familiar but just....anyway look much better compare to sweaty and dressing in the day, hahahahaha" and Ah Suan smile and said "Of course la, work in market leh, old veg liao....even my ah lao dump me few years ago....sigh"..

"dont talk unhappy things la, you not very old la 1 year older than me only, if I can enjoy you sure can la...hor.." May said and when she say "hor" she was looking at me instead of Ah Suan....

I said " Ya...should live and enjoy the moment and not keep thinking of the past and unhappy things, else life will be meaningless and live for others....". I then have a good look at her....tits quite big as big as May but body not as good, not fat and no triple layer (her t-shirt quite hugging so can tell) tummy but hands rough...guess from the heavy work and carrying in the market work....

"You almost same age as May...still ok la can freshen up and feel more confident then you will look much more pretty and more uncle will go to your stall....better biz and more money to enjoy and make yourself prettier...hahaha....give half ball sure alot of uncle go your store one...."

All of us laugh and food arrived and we finish pretty quickly and happily chit chatting when a group of Malays arrived and were already half drunk and were staring at the 2 women with me as they sat down and keep on staring, I guess they were staring at the tits fo both women....I can feel both are uncomfortable and suggest to leave......

We then quickly walk to my car and I drove away without knowing where to go and headed towards the market direction.....stopped at the traffic light waiting for it to turn green and suddenly May said..."come my place?"

Ah Suan "Go your place? for what? I got to wake up early leh"
May "Aiyo, we were chatting happily just now ma, continue lor....your place just next block nia, sleep over also ok ma....Hey you ok? May asked me...
me " I am ok...me single nothing todo stay home also watch tennis match...got 2 women with me surely more song la...hahaha. somemore your place also can watch tennis.....definitely good for me."
Ah Suan "Ok lor.
May "Ya, we can watch video on my computer if he watch his tennis, surely my computer video much better and can lie on bed to watch...hahahaha"

fteo
28-05-2011, 03:05 AM
............skip some details.......

Reach May's place and chit chat abit and seems like not much to do and May took out some beer and we start drinking....me not a good drinker and have some allergy to alcohol so can;t drink too much also me want my cock to be hard if got chance to fuck, too much alcohol for me will make me not hard enough and not much feeling at my cock....maybe I old liao, hahahahaha

After some drink chit chat gets more and more relax and open and May then got up and go to her room, then Ah Suan ask me "u think I still can attract man?" "Sure can but you know at 40+ cannot expect the usual courtship kind of thing liao but more of companionship, chit chat and also some intimacy" I replied

"Ya I know, just want a male friend that can talk anything and maybe be close abit...its very bored and lonely everyday just work in the market, get dirty and go home rest and nothing to do..." Ah Suan said.

"Good that you understand lor..." then I test..."how long dont have man liao?"
AH Suan "3 years liao..."
"you mean u divorced 3 years and since then no man?"
Ah Suan "Ya...look at me, old liao...46 liao leh who wants right?"
"Dont say that, have some confident....so you 3 years how to tahan withour man's touch, hahahaha, jimo (cantonese for touch yourself)?"
Ah Suan "Hahaha you very bad leh...like that talk to jie jie....ya la, of course jimo then you mo me har? hahahaha" you very nice to talk to, no wonder May say you are a very nice person and ask me along tonight..."

"Wa, what you guys talking so fun..." May emerged from her room and my god....she was wearing the same t-shirt and no bra can see her nipples and I quickly shift my sight to lower part trying to make out whether she is wearing panty or not but fail to see and she sat down.

"Suan, you want to change to something more comfy? I have a t-shirt on my bed, you go change la"

"Ok thats good. wearing jeans not so comfy"...and Ah Suan go to change up...

I quickly shifted closer to May and slide my hands up her thigh and ...... i touched her bush.....no panty again...

May parted her legs and i start to finger her already moist pussy....."Ah....hmm Just now I was already stroking it in side while showering...ahh ahh.." May said

"You not scare wait Suan hear...." I said

"Its ok....make her gian...she need it also.....ahh ahh ahh..song.... You want to fuck her?....ahh ahh" May was breathing very hard and try to talk at the same itme

I stop suck her nipple from outside her t-shirt "Har?...sure or not can meh, wait she angry...if can of course want to try la...she 3 years never do...much longer then you maybe will be very gian..hahaha"

Heard some noise and try to remove my finger from May's pussy but May stop me, she held my hands "dont stop...song....let her see and see how she feel....ahh ahh" May said and with softer moan

Ah Suan came and sat on the sofa, surprisingly she didnt notice much cause she sat and face the kitchen and drank her beer and said "your place hear quite windy hor with the windows open..."

I was looking at her and anticipating her turn round and she did after speaking and no answer from May (May was holding her moan) then I saw her face....kind of calmly stunt...its like she is surprise but not that surprise or kind of she expect it to happen kind of thing.

"Wa..you guys dont like that leh....give me free show..." Suan said
"Ahh Ahh...."May moan as she hear Suan words..think she held too long liao....

May said while panting "Aiya we how old liao...a few year 50 liao...care so much for what, want song then song, how many more year to song I ask u....ahh ahh ahh....ya ya..ahh..."

Me just dont care looking at both but finger continue increasing my pace...I knew May going cum and I want to see if Suan will get stimulated by seeing May cum....

"Ya...you sibei song lor....hahaha...damn hairy leh you...like me....hahaha" Suan said. She then look at me...just look at me...there was only May moaning...no one speaks...."Ahh ahh ahh ai lai liao ai lai liao...ahh ahh....ahhhaaahhhhh........" May cummed, squirt alittle on the sofa and a little on the coffee table...

I was looking at Suan and she had already looked at May's pussy when she heard May said she was cumming and I can see Suan was getting horny....

May cacthes her breathe and sip some beer..."Wow...song ah....that day he bia (in hokkien, fuck) me then i decided to let go and enjoy...me keep waiting for that idiot wasted some much time...you worse wasted even more time...want song then song...dont need think so much.....let go liao cum also much more song...." then May kiss me and put her hand on my cock and stroke it....

All the while me not talking just enjoy the sight and expression, etc, etc of course cock also hard...suddenly May took out my cock and stroke even more "Ai song boh....lai la dont be shy..." May said to Suan

after a few moments, Suan stand up and walk toward us and I knew I can fuck her tonight and the rest is history...another lao pussy....quite tight, cause she 3 years no fuck and also she got exercise from her heavy workin the market, so muscle still ok i guess....

.........tired liao...........skip some details........

When Suan took off her t-shirt I already see her ah ma panty already damn wet...wet until the pubic hair like urine.....then when she took off her panty....wow...even more hairy than May and the pussy lips is swollen....already very horny......lead her to sit at the adge and spread her legs and lifted her legs up and rub my cock against her pussy and she held the back rest of the sofa with both her hands and kept her eyes closed.....and "ahh ahh ahh...." and her legs already starts tremble a little...

I slowly shaft my cock in and pumping slowly and she moan so loud that May was shock....."hey too loud liao...hahahahaha very song har ...."

Suan "Ahhhhhh, ahhhh s..o..n..g..... ahhhhh..." and nodding her head then I start to pump faster and her tits start to bounce and and her moan getting louder and louder.....and her pussy contracts....and she cummed and small gush of juice that wet the sofa and drips a little down the edge.....and her tummy contract and leg tremble......

May "wa..so fast cum liao...enough or not his cock still hard leh...hahaha, sill want somemore?" May was puching my butt and signalling me to pump harder...I obliged...

Suan ""Ahhh ya ya some more.....ah ah ah ah sibei song...."

Then me start pumping hard and fast and Suan is like screaming "ahhhh ya ya .... ahhhhhhh ahhhh ..."

Then suddenly May stood up and climb up the sofa and shaft her pussy to Suan mouth..."Too loud...lick me...i also want song..."

and there you have it my threesome with 2 lao pussy..101 years old...with me its 152 years old......

ABout 5 mins ..."ai lai liao......ai lai liao"..May was cumming and I extend my hands to pull her nipples and "Ahhhh......Ahh....." and she squirted onto Suan face but Suan was like still "Ahh ahh ahh...." and with every "Ahh move her jaw up and down...still in her own enjoyment.....

Then suddenly...Suan"ya ya ya ai lai liao.....ahh ahh ahh lai...........ahh..." and she squirted too much more then previous and actually quite alot like urine (but colorless) and think already 46...the quirt is not jet out but just flow out...muscle loose liao....hahaha

The warm feeling makes me want to cum and I said "I am cumming and May quickly lay her face on Suan pubic hair area and open her mouth.

I pull out my cock and shaft it in May's mouth and this time she straight away suck and I cum a lot and she keep sucking till me dry and weak....and lay down on the sofa...spent...

Then Suan say to May...."next time I also want...ho liao....salty or not?"
May "ok la, must ask he drink more fruit juice next time in the day hahahaha...."

....me skip other details....

me show up and went home....damn tired but still write this little story for bros to read....cause dont know why this 2 weeks damn lucky...been hunting for so long always no luck...what internet, etc...always end up watch porn and bcc, but this 2 weeks...damn.....real pussy to fuck......song ah.....

cheers

cavemanng
28-05-2011, 07:26 AM
Bro, good story!

abchow
28-05-2011, 10:16 AM
HI Fteo.
good story . Fast and furious!
Pls update when u have mature abalone again!!

fteo
28-05-2011, 03:48 PM
thanks for compliment....

Suan just SMS me: "What you doing? Bored? Tired?".....

I guess when she send such SMS means she wants more ... hahaha me damn fucking lucky this 2 weeks...... already agree to go May's place tonight and watch Champions League Final ..... wondering should go fuck Suan or not.....

Dry for few years, always can;t get free fuck no matter how hard I try, but suddenly 2 lao pussies....hmm maybe should ask Suan to join at May's place tonight...hahahaha

I replied..."I am ok, bored as usual....not so tired....still can stand, hahahaha...."
within a few seconds....
Suan.."hmm...I bored leh...."
within a min...
Suan "want to come over my place?"
I replied..."Go your place do what?....bia? hahahaha"
Suan..."dont need so direct la.....you really make me very very song last night....this morning wake up still have the feeling of wanting to bia....hahaha...want?"
I replied...."ok sure got to bia of course want...hahaha....but maybe can't tahan too long and wont shoot much, hahahaha, me not that young liao also and never exercise much...not fit...."
Suan "hahaha, ok la...can really feel the whole thing in me and ho liao dont need too much....drink more water..fruit juice better....hahaha then not so salty...hahaha."
I replied..."haha ok...you stay alone? sms me your address..."
Suan "my address xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, i staying with a friend..she not in la...even in also dont care...she also bring man home and bia sometimes...haha..but she younger than me of course have man...."
I replied "ok...will be there soon...how old is she?"
Suan "39..why u want to see her or want her too....?"
I replied "hahaha just ask la...if can of course good la...hahaha but u also very good liao...ok see u later..."

the last sms ended about 5 mins ago...me going off....happy fucking...hahaha....will update tmr if not too tired....taking redbull now...2 cans...hahaha...cheers

fteo
28-05-2011, 10:30 PM
just back from Ah Suan's place...had a great session...really wet lao pussy....

Some bro send me PM, asking to intro...but...

I want to enjoy a few more time then see whether they really do open up liao or just because too long never do, anyway they seems just got open up and like I said me damn lucky and happen to be there, won't want to so quickly intro other guys and may scare them.....call me selfish but let me enjoy more first hahaha, me long time also no women leh.....hahahaha

cheers

eeemen
29-05-2011, 03:23 AM
You're damn lucky indeed!! :D, thanks for sharing bro, cheers ................

fteo
29-05-2011, 04:09 AM
ya, very lucky, but i think every dog has its day...I have been trying but fail badly and some how this just came out of the blue...

And you know what...my ex-colleague also SMS me say she divorce and feeling very bored and wanted some company but me watching CL...hahah not time...meeting her tmr......

Suddenly so many fucks...scared cannot take it...must do some exercise liao to keep fit...hahahahaha

But this Ah Suan is really quite hot and I think it all due to all these years of holding up and never release and once the tap release she just kind of explode but just not sure how long she will last.

Ya her friend that stayed with her, I saw her...no interest, no tits but skin very white and looked smooth, if I will to choose I will still choose Ah Suan and also her friend look stuck up, face also not nice ... anyway, Ah Suan was screaming when we were at 69 position and rubbing her pussy on my mouth, think she need to scream and only on and off suck my cock....

and when fucking she keep moaning very loudly think even neighbour also can hear and actually I shoot into her cause she was riding me and even I tell her I am cumming she just keep riding and riding perhaps she didn;t hear me....

After she cummed she suck my cock dry and also use her finger to take some cum from her pussy and lick it off her fingers....tell you it was damn shiok to see in real-life man....

She told me its good for women, her mom told her that and she believe cause she has been eating it for many years when dating her ex-hubby and during maariage very high sex drive and eat alot and her complexion is good....

Actually on closer look her complexion is really quite good for her age and she said for 3 years never had it so not as good as before......

Showered together and she give me a good blow compensating for not sucking duing 69 but me can;t stand...too tired...hahaha...she also told me not to worry cause she can;t have baby......been trying many many year and doctor also say very duper slim, almost no chance due to her dont know what womb what tube shape....

anyway when got out of the room the friend look at me and grin and said.."song har...so loud.....hahahaha"

Ah Suan just smile and ignore her and walk me to the door and I left.

Cancel trip to May's place, told her just bia Ah Suan very tired and May say its ok and blame me and Ah Suan...should have gone to her place....hahahaha

anyway I am spent.....

fteo
06-06-2011, 09:25 PM
Some update....very funny one...just happened

Receive a SMS from Ah Suan ask me to go to her place after work, she cooked some food ask me to join her....

Reach her place around 6:30...she cooked noodles...not bad quite tasty and while having the noodles as it was piping hot, both of us were sweating and can see her nipples as she wasn't wearing any bra and the tee was thin materials....tease her that I can see her nipples and later want to have it for dessert and she just cheekily said..."neh ji enough? bao hng ai mai...hahahaha....wa ai gin jio...hahahaha"

Both of us laugh and laugh......after the meal, i went to the hall and watch tv while she wash of the dishes, channel surf but no interesting show...the stupid "AI"...so boring...then i went to the kitchen and stood behind her and caress her tits from behind and lifted her tee and rub her pussy from outside her panty......she was already damn wet and parted her legs.....for easy access and moan "Hmmm...ahh....ahh" her hands also stop washing and just hold aginst the basin and leg parted wider......then I got bolder and pulled down her panty to her knees but she was not surprised, instead she close up her legs and let the panty drop to her ankles and stepped out of it and parted her legs again....seein that I squat down and start licking her pussy and she was high and moaning louder "ahh song....ssszz ah ah ah..." and half squat and open her legs wider.....I then insert my 2 fingers and start stroking and rubbing her g spot and licking furiously...."ahh ahh ahh ahh ya ya ya ya ai lai liao....ya ya..." her legs tremble and within a minute she squirted a little and I stopped.

Quickly she rinse her hands and drag me to the hall and push me to the sofa....and start taking off her tee...I also double quick time unclothed and she just went south and suck me cock.....and lick me balls....damn shiok man...I adjusted myself to sit more upright and she also adjusted along and I reach for her pussy and start to finger fuck her again and the more i stroke the faster she suck...hahahaha damn solid....

skip some details...

She starts to ride me and somehow today she is much more horny then usual, maybe menses coming or what...she ride and ride and moan..."ahh ahh ahh ahh, song song......ya ya ya...ah ah ah....neh ji neh ji....ah ah.." and I suck her nipples hard and bites it abit which she likes i think cause she moan even louder.....(her nipple were long and brown...length like the last little finger top part, if u know what i am referring to, very long and quite big...like 5 cents diameter).....

She then switch to reverse cowgirl and open up her legs and keep rocking away andher hands streched back to hold the back rest of the sofa ..."ah ah ah ah ah ah ya ya ya ya song song ahhh...." without nipples I start to reach down and rub her pussy and also pull her bush as she ride..."ya ya tio tio...ai lai liao....ah ah ah ah ..." then ....

Suddenly the door opened....her flat mate stood there...imagine Ah Suan, with her legs wide open and bushy pussy facing in the direction of the door...hahahaha

I didn't get to see her flat mate face but Ah Suan stop for a moment...still breathing hard "gui meng lei...." and start riding again. I was shock but i can;t do anything damn shiok also cumming soon too " Ahh ahh song..ai lia liao ....ah ah ah ah ah ya ya ya..." and she ride even faster and the sweat with the hitting of skins "piak piak piak..." and her moan got even louder...."ahh......lai........liao.......ahhhh..." and she shiver and I support the back of her hip and urge her to continue as I am cumming too....she got the signal and ride hard again......

"Cumming...ah.."Ah Suan quickly got up and stroke my cock and suck it.....I shot all my cum, dont care where the hell i shoot them man....cause very shiok....and Ah Suan suck them all up and of course swallow cause she say its good for her.....

cool down abit...then realized her flat mate still standing there...door closed of course......there was a moment of dead silence...

"Sibei song hor.....siao ho jiak meh?...." Ah Suan "dia tio ho la...jiak lai pei hu ho..., ah ni za dng lai? paiseh...aw bai ei di bang gen.."

"ok la...free show ma...hahaha....kua liao wa ma ai song..hahaha..." the she walk off to her room...

Ah Suan then lie on my chest and kiss my nipple once a while and stroke my cock.."hmm gin lit ji song....tuck bai ai lai ang, sibei ai bia...hahaha...."

......wash up and came back home cause i feel embarass seeing her flatmate....but it was quite an eye opener esp the 2 lao pussy talk and Ah Suan ask her to close the door and continue to fuck....hahahaha

cheers

eeemen
06-06-2011, 10:15 PM
That was funny!! Wonder what I would have done if I was in such a situation!! :D :D, cheers bro ...............

fteo
22-06-2011, 12:55 AM
Hi bros, some updates....i hinted both women about intro guys to know them n of course bonk, but they are not open to it...May said our encounter is really by chance, intro directly she is not keen, Ah Suan also agree with her.

I will try asking again at a later time.

Some updates on bonk....had about 6 bonks since my last update, earlier was at May place chatting n watch tennis (Wimbledon) she was leaning on me n watching tv... of course i start to roam her body, touching her legs, tits n also tune the nipples.....she got horny n start rubbing her pussy....as u thought, no panty at home so she just spread her legs n rub.

I help out, pull her close n finger her pussy while watching tv, with the tennis ball sound n her " ah ah song, ah ah ah....." i just keep finger her, no finger fuck just keep a constant speed rubbing her clit...then after about 10 mins or so she start to moan louder n twitch her body n i knew she was about to cum. So i increase the speed rubbing with 4 finger rigorously.....while use the other hand spreading her pussy wider......n lock her left leg preventing it from closing....."ahhhhhhh ........ ahhhhhhh so...ng lai liao ahhhh ahhhhh" n she thrust her hips quite violently n squirt , a lot...the most i have seen from her n i saw after the initial colourless squirt, follows some light yellow squirts.....i didnt pay attention where the fluid comes out but the yellow one i am sure is urine....hahaha.

So the question on whether squirt is urine is answered.....no its not urine, but i think for older women the control of bladder or the muscles are weaker n may pee out perhaps due to intensity of the muscles contract n release.

We both laugh like mad, n she siad that was damn intense for her, never felt thatvway before n her pussy is feeling very sensitive. She cleared up the mess n start sucking my cock n the rest is history with her riding me n moaning n me sucking her nipples, asked her to do reverse cowgirl wth the leg spread wide n feet with toes facing outwards n i rub her clit while she ride n guess what, squirt again but not too much, cant see whether is urine or not but no smell of urine...one thing old ppl urine smell more, hahaha. Finally after she cummed she was exhausted n she suck n cim.

fteo
22-06-2011, 01:05 AM
After the clean up...while i watching tv, she called Ah Suan n told her about what had happen n were laughing away n i jokingly ask her to ask Ah Suan whether she wants to try....n guess what, in 10 mins, Ah Suan knock on the door.... n me n May rubba her till she shiver n squirts, also got some urine towards the end... guess really itstheolder women bladder weak.....but she was so high that When May poke her finger into her ass, Ah Suan just keep moaning n twitching.....

No anal if u guys think so, but a good fuck in missionary as Ah Suan is too shag to change position so i just fuck in missionary n cum in her mouth... weaksuction from her...she is really spent.

FYI Ah Suan stayed over....me is typing this with May PC.....hahaha.... me tmr off, also staying overnight....dont know later will fuck again but me too is very tired maybe just soft rubba the big tits n hairy pussies n sleep.

Tengaboys
22-06-2011, 10:05 AM
Never even in my dreams did i think got fetish like this.

Learnt something new today!

fteo
03-07-2011, 09:59 PM
Wimbledon final ..... guess where am i watching?......at May's place of the first 20 mins or so struggled to watch with May riding my cock.

I ask her about intro bro to her, but still she is not comfortable but she said that tmr her off day n this cominzg Sat she will go market if got guy approach she will try....so bro who interested, can try your luck, maybe u catch her at Ah Suan store n get both of them.

4xx amk ave 10.....

fteo
05-07-2011, 02:14 AM
Hi Bros,

May told me got a man followed her quite closely in the Market and try to squeeze at the fruits store and rubba her tits, actually kenna her nipples (she not wearing bra). But never talk to her just keep looking at her tits....hahaha

Is it someone from SBF? is so share your thoughts...too old for you or tits too saggy?, etc

Me old man so dont care just fuck...hahaha

cheers

supermouse
05-07-2011, 03:07 PM
Can you describe May and Suan features and Wat is Suan selling in the market

batty
14-07-2011, 04:58 PM
Hi fteo. Very good for you. I had some business in Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10, Blk 4XX recently. There are quite a number of greengrocer shops and stalls there. Most of the women working there look dowdy except one. But I could not ask if her name is Suan because her male colleague is by her side. I do not even know if she is Suan, nor do I know if Suan is a greengrocer. After that I went off and did my business.

Chua Tian Xiang
17-07-2011, 11:52 AM
beside ah sohs, i love old pussies aka lao chee bye also!

ccsong
17-07-2011, 05:28 PM
I am not OKT, but i have one milf . PM me if you like

kelingkia
30-10-2011, 02:09 PM
i admit i have ah soh fetishes as i always look forward to fuck those ah sohs who frequents in the neighbourhood centres

i believe many of them are desperate for a good fuck as their husband might not have perfromed that well compared to in the past

jameschong1
31-10-2011, 01:17 PM
i admit i have ah soh fetishes as i always look forward to fuck those ah sohs who frequents in the neighbourhood centres
i believe many of them are desperate for a good fuck as their husband might not have perfromed that well compared to in the past
---------
dear kelingkia, u r right to say above. many of these ah soh's husbands are either security guard or taxi driver working 12 hour shifts.
They r too tired to f after work, so these ah soh might look ofrward to u kelingkia for a good f...k

geckoSG
31-10-2011, 05:13 PM
I got one ah soh @ my neighborhood that I really wanna bonk her everyday I
see her. Long hair, nice C-D Cup covered via her long sleeve cotton top.
She always, yes always wear short mini skirt, always loiter around near my
block... She knows I have always been bioing her, but can't do anything cos
too near my base... later get shit... haiz...

dinosaurs45
05-11-2011, 12:57 PM
hi fteo, any more updates?

aunthamsup
05-11-2011, 02:44 PM
Ah sohs are not bad better than nthing. Some of my OL aunts still maintain quite well though they are quite old liao. Sometimes go on holiday with them to overseas. Im quite close with them. Most are slim with quite big boobs, fair white skin. ;)

kelingkia
19-01-2012, 05:05 PM
just now went IMM saw many ah sohs of my likings making CNY purchases.

feel like fucking them one by one

sedulous
19-01-2012, 11:21 PM
just now went IMM saw many ah sohs of my likings making CNY purchases.

feel like fucking them one by one

You need to prepare lotsa Ang Pows. There are lotsa Ah Sohs working as cleaners all over the country. I am sure you will be spoilt for choice.

svs_hire
24-01-2012, 06:07 PM
very much agree with wht bro say here....MILF is always my 1st Choice :D

Dsolsz
24-01-2012, 11:10 PM
Milf yes. Ah soh no.

kelingkia
24-01-2012, 11:58 PM
Those Ah sohs might look simple but I believe most of them are desperate to get a good fuck by young men!

fteo
31-01-2012, 05:37 PM
hi all,

been out for some time and a few bro PM asking for May and Ah SUan contact....

Sorry they are not open to it leh, since then I have been fucking on and off both of them, busy with work on my part.

But Ah Suan will ask for a fuck some times.

New encounter..was queuing for toto at yishun 7/11 and there is this lady in front which i didnt see her face, then she stepped on my feet that where whe turns and apologise and I was her cleavage before her face, hahahaha. about 40+ i think, little tummy, not much make up...think just wake up type, tits is good C at least, wearing those not padded bra can see little bit protruding nipple but not obvious, super white skin...like paper.

Not much during the queuing....after buying toto, i lost her dont know where she gone.... me proceed to eat the famous fried mee hoon and go car park....thats where I saw her again and she smiled at me.

I walk over to her, say hi and ask her to go coffee which she agree at sembawang shopping center star buck......

chit chat for 15/20 mins or so, I accidentally touch her leg with mine when i try to adjust sitting position. after that a few times she also touches mine and after dont know how long, her leg like rubbing mine slowly....she got her slipper remove and was her toes that was rubbing.....me hardon....

Then I excused myself go toilet to ease my hardon...wrong parking...hahaha
came back and before I can sit down she say wanna go off liao...

So I ferry her home....yishun area....and she invited me up her place for coffee......I was thinking already had coffee still invite me for coffee.....should be just a excuse, so agreed.

Up in her house, the same story goes......good fuck; like most ah soh I fucked, very bushy and long nipples, and very sensitive to licking, one long lick can send to cloud 9 liao and their cum is sticky type at first then turn watery but Ah Suan better (initially not so but now....her pussy contraction is great and the way she clean my cock after I cum is fantastic, not to forget the shower, hahahaha).

HunterJ
31-01-2012, 06:05 PM
MILF is the best. Ah soh also can la. hahaha... :D :D

eeemen
31-01-2012, 09:06 PM
Bro fteo, your ah soh magnet very powerful hor keke :D, cheers . . . . . . .

Flagship
31-01-2012, 11:23 PM
hi all,

Sorry they are not open to it leh, since then I have been fucking on and off both of them, busy with work on my part.

New encounter..was queuing for toto at yishun 7/11 and there is this lady in front which i didnt see her face, then she stepped on my feet that where whe turns and apologise and I was her cleavage before her face, hahahaha. about 40+ i think, little tummy, not much make up...think just wake up type, tits is good C at least, wearing those not padded bra can see little bit protruding nipple but not obvious, super white skin...like paper.

Not much during the queuing....after buying toto, i lost her dont know where she gone.... me proceed to eat the famous fried mee hoon and go car park....thats where I saw her again and she smiled at me.

I walk over to her, say hi and ask her to go coffee which she agree at sembawang shopping center star buck......

chit chat for 15/20 mins or so, I accidentally touch her leg with mine when i try to adjust sitting position. after that a few times she also touches mine and after dont know how long, her leg like rubbing mine slowly....she got her slipper remove and was her toes that was rubbing.....me hardon....

So I ferry her home....yishun area....and she invited me up her place for coffee......I was thinking already had coffee still invite me for coffee.....should be just a excuse, so agreed.

Up in her house, the same story goes......good fuck; like most ah soh I fucked, very bushy and long nipples, and very sensitive to licking, one long lick can send to cloud 9 liao and their cum is sticky type at first then turn watery but Ah Suan better (initially not so but now....her pussy contraction is great and the way she clean my cock after I cum is fantastic, not to forget the shower, hahahaha).

Nice FR!:D

kingrex
01-02-2012, 12:53 AM
ah soh eh ta por lang alot of par sat lao puay beng. ai jaga hor. :D

fteo
01-02-2012, 01:11 AM
Bro fteo, your ah soh magnet very powerful hor keke :D, cheers . . . . . . .

Me uncle ma...but 40+ women are really good fuck, though hard to find solid look and body, but have to look at myself too....uncle, not rich and no look...

most impt good fuck and enjoy....

Got one MILF 43 i think, easily can fuck..just need to talk talk and go dinner, can fuck liao....damn horny...tried once, but her work place and home in the east. not convenient....try to arrange a few times not successful due to timing issues

Openly tell her go fuck she say dont like to meet for sex, but when say go dinner then make love, she ok...hahahaha, her daughter got a pair of huge tits..i saw once....in Uni now....

Let me check check and maybe can share contact discreetly without letting her know its me...leaking outher number, hahahaha

ouzo18
01-02-2012, 05:21 AM
Wow bro, I really salute u. Like that will also have free fuck in just 2 hour...

hi all,

fteo
01-02-2012, 11:36 PM
Not power la...like I say, me no look, no built, not rich....think its just life...

Things happen when you least expect....been out of women for many years suddenly got free fuck, also dont know why, hahahahaha

ME also dont know how to sian girl one...just normal chitchat, no skills in sweet talk..that's y young ones i cannot get...only older ones.

For the MILF in the east...for those who ask....let me check check first...sound her out a little to see how her reaction....and cannot let her know its me release her contact.

One thing she dont have looks, but tits not bad and will BBBJ and CIM......staying in bedok and working in the east, cant rem where....

Difficult to get her too.

ouzo18
02-02-2012, 12:28 AM
Hi Bro can share the Yishun milf contact?tks

Not power la...like I say, me no look, no built, not rich....think its just life...

Things happen when you least expect....been out of women for many years suddenly got free fuck, also dont know why, hahahahaha

ME also dont know how to sian girl one...just normal chitchat, no skills in sweet talk..that's y young ones i cannot get...only older ones.

For the MILF in the east...for those who ask....let me check check first...sound her out a little to see how her reaction....and cannot let her know its me release her contact.

One thing she dont have looks, but tits not bad and will BBBJ and CIM......staying in bedok and working in the east, cant rem where....

justwanadoit
02-02-2012, 12:36 AM
Every morning take bus I see fuckable ah soh but dn know hw to start conversation with them , me in Early 30s

JAXXX
02-02-2012, 08:17 AM

Bro tell us how you hook this one leh.

Tho may not have chance to up but read FR also song.

belowthebelt
02-02-2012, 05:13 PM
I bonked an ah soh in her mid 40s. She doesn't blow well but willing to try.. Non stop when she get the hands of it. Like to be painted too. Think deprived for too long. Keep asking me don shoot, wants to prolong me in fucking her in various position. Her fav is cowgirl. Good control for her I guess. Gonna give her a facial and cim next time. We did it in a hotel. Shiok.

option69
02-02-2012, 05:39 PM
bro Chua
i think you provide company first and foremost and the sex is just the icing. frankly speaking how many guys can be on call 24x7 and perform on "demand"?. look more like fren w benefits.

it is not easy to provide the kind of "quality" company like bro Chua due to our commitment and busy lifestyles. this is bro Chua niche and may more ah sohs benefit from your generousity.

just my 2cents worth... :p

pokeman71
02-02-2012, 11:20 PM
hi all,

Bro, is it the blk 101 7/11 toto, I had my share of ah soh(but pinoy maid 40+)many yrs ago. Look like is a good place for hunting ah soh there.

HunterJ
03-02-2012, 02:46 PM
Wah, I didn't know like this also can hook some ah soh.. interesting !

infinitus
03-02-2012, 02:54 PM
If the lady is too old hard to erect lah... no stimulation :D

kelingkia
05-02-2012, 06:10 PM
i think i will go to supermarkets to hunt those ah sohs there!

jameschong1
05-02-2012, 11:17 PM
hi all,

New encounter..was queuing for toto at yishun 7/11 and there is this lady in front which i didnt see her face,
===
u also property agent?

06-02-2012, 01:01 AM
heem to me... yucks! cant think of them relating to sex...

kelingkia
10-02-2012, 05:31 PM
Btw who have fetishes on those keling ah sohs also?

milfmilf
12-02-2012, 02:34 PM
interested in my office cleaning ah soh :D
should be late 40 .... her kids also grown up liao
if can go cruise with her and ponk 3 days 2nights also shiok

eeemen
12-02-2012, 05:36 PM
interested in my office cleaning ah soh :D
should be late 40 .... her kids also grown up liao
if can go cruise with her and ponk 3 days 2nights also shiok

Sounds like a pretty good plan bro, dun forget to share FR with us eh? Cheers . . . .

fteo
16-02-2012, 12:41 AM
accompany my colleague to see car over the weekend as he is looking to buy a new car....

Cut short....

last night call the sale girl...MILF (40 years old liao) ask her out for dinner, she agree and fucked her good twice at her place....

The car brand is V something and the sales girl name is J something..not disclosing in full, not good, but the fuck was good, good sucker and cum drinker.....i told my colleague....he will be trying to date the one that sold him the car, a different one, but younger to see whether can get free fuck, hahahaha

kelingkia
24-02-2012, 10:41 PM
Looking forward to your story bro

aunthamsup
25-02-2012, 05:00 PM
Have encounters with a milf (abt mid 40s.). (friend's aunt) She is sales accounts manager in west area medicine industry as have certain sales with the company den get to know her. She stays in west area too with a child liao but nv see her husband but heard from friend her husband ran into debts den disappeared den got divorced.

FR - Older women better in sex. Shes slim with a pair of B+ mid boobs to go along. Her nips are very sensitive. Quite unusual big long nips ( pinkish brown) with slight huge aerolas. Still very wet though shes old. Boobs a bit saggy & has a trimmed bush below. Under her office suit, she wears lacy bra+ panty. :D

sg sex knight
27-02-2012, 01:35 PM
Have encounters with a milf (abt mid 40s.). (friend's aunt) She is sales accounts manager in west area medicine industry as have certain sales with the company den get to know her. She stays in west area too with a child liao but nv see her husband but heard from friend her husband ran into debts den disappeared den got divorced.

FR - Older women better in sex. Shes slim with a pair of B+ mid boobs to go along. Her nips are very sensitive. Quite unusual big long nips ( pinkish brown) with slight huge aerolas. Still very wet though shes old. Boobs a bit saggy & has a trimmed bush below. Under her office suit, she wears lacy bra+ panty. :D

bro care to share how u get her to have sex with u....

thanks in advance

kelingkia
07-03-2012, 05:34 PM

Please continue your story I am looking forward to it :D

JOGK
07-03-2012, 08:29 PM
Mentioned about keiling ah sohs
I remember when I did hawker job
Just helping someone
Then get to know one keiling ah soh
quite fat ... In her 40s
She is a cleaner in the factory
she itching for a fuck
So I sentence her
Actually I did a tit fuck only
I am a soft spot for giant tits
And hers are enormous

kelingkia
17-03-2012, 05:51 PM
Ah soh lovers do go to the food fair at suntec!

Lots of ah sohs there!

cheongseeker
14-05-2012, 07:34 PM
bring up old thread, TS anymore updates?

HiroshiCuntLove
15-05-2012, 02:00 AM
fteo is a good story teller. your story makes me little brother wet and looking for someone to suck.