PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed by bros!!

Mime
23-05-2011, 01:44 AM
dear bros out there,

i'll most likely be embarking on a trip to Bali with 1 colleague of mine..the thing is i'm a part-timer and she's a full-timer at the workplace we're working in..she's going there on a holiday initially and actually asked mi if its safe to travel alone and stuff..then she invited mi to go wif her..the thing is i'm actually quite attracted to her but i think its lust that's taking control over mi now..

wonder if i shld go there and have some "action" with her....

advice please?

cloudstreet
23-05-2011, 07:25 AM
Be brave brother. "No Regrets". Give it a shot and if it doesn't work, then it doesn't but if it does...The melons and punani is all yours!! =)

sg_ahu
23-05-2011, 09:16 AM
Try whatever that opportunity throws at you.
If don't work out, you are only a part-timer at the company, can get out anytime.

rokhard
23-05-2011, 09:23 AM
dear bros out there,

i'll most likely be embarking on a trip to Bali with 1 colleague of mine..the thing is i'm a part-timer and she's a full-timer at the workplace we're working in..she's going there on a holiday initially and actually asked mi if its safe to travel alone and stuff..then she invited mi to go wif her..the thing is i'm actually quite attracted to her but i think its lust that's taking control over mi now..

wonder if i shld go there and have some "action" with her....

advice please?

She might be attracted to you and this invitation is just as excuse to get romantic with you. Has she asked you about sharing rooms? You can act blur by asking if both of you should save money by getting the same room. If she reacts negatively, you can 'realize' your mistake by pleading your poor part-time income.

The real question is your objective. Do you just want to fuck or do you want a relationship?

RealEstateGuy
23-05-2011, 09:43 AM
She might be attracted to you and this invitation is just as excuse to get romantic with you. Has she asked you about sharing rooms? You can act blur by asking if both of you should save money by getting the same room. If she reacts negatively, you can 'realize' your mistake by pleading your poor part-time income.

The real question is your objective. Do you just want to fuck or do you want a relationship?

Excellent advice. Couldn't have stated it any better.

nuclearkid
23-05-2011, 09:58 AM
Let her lead but don't be blind to the hints. Women can be subtle but whenever in doubt, err on the side of caution. Best of luck, bro. ;)

kylerful
23-05-2011, 10:40 AM
Well since she invited you means she dun mind having you there. I think you should go for it. Anything might happen.

KeanuReeves
23-05-2011, 11:02 AM
Please do remember to bring along enough CDs... ;)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
23-05-2011, 11:09 AM
Go with an open mind
Don't take this as an open pussy invitation
Check out some of the cool chill-out places to setup the mood
Be prepared for any side actions
Good luck! :D

guruking
23-05-2011, 11:10 AM
If you have to ask this qn, it means u are not suitable to go with you. PM me her contact, I will settle this case for you FOC....

Reoxy
23-05-2011, 02:31 PM
The first time I went on a holiday with a colleague became my last.

She is now my wife.

Think about it.

I am NOT complaining.

Toyota Honda
23-05-2011, 02:35 PM
True, I think its the norm for girls to ask guys overseas only if they are interested in them, whether for lust or for longterm r/s.

So far, I have gone with friend's friend, customers, schmates. All end up with somethhing during the trip and they initiated it if I dun.

ah rat
23-05-2011, 02:44 PM
The first time I went on a holiday with a colleague became my last.

She is now my wife.

Think about it.

I am NOT complaining.

Bro, any colleague available,can recommend.So I go holiday with her and then become my wife :D

johndoe8808
23-05-2011, 03:10 PM
bro it's a good sign.
usually the girl won't even ask you along if she couldn't bear the thought of spending time alone with you.

so go for it!

Reoxy
23-05-2011, 03:31 PM
Bro, any colleague available,can recommend.So I go holiday with her and then become my wife :D

After that incident, I changed job and made it a point to join those without chio, single ladies.

So the answer is no. Unless you do not mind being the 2nd husband and you do not have a good eyesight.:cool:

wells
23-05-2011, 05:12 PM
See the wind direction then sail your boat. hmm..normally i chio woman for and woman never invite me before. Wow maybe a good chance she may be plotting also...;)

Greendevil
23-05-2011, 05:24 PM
Bro, don hesitate, you got nothing to lose and everything to gain. just go for it. But like many bros says, it not a confirm sex trip, so dont make yourself desperate. If nothings happen, there always another day, keep your fishing line long, eventually you will have a good catch.

onlyhuman
23-05-2011, 08:25 PM
three words:

Go For It!:D

bonkster
23-05-2011, 11:50 PM
Oh Bali...where quite a number of couples i knew went and later broke up and quite a number of friends went and became couples. :p

Good for u TS, just go with an open mind. What's important is to enjoy the trip...whether u get laid or not. ;)

Mime
24-05-2011, 12:00 AM
wah! i didn't expect so many replies from bros here!!

1st things 1st, thanks to all for the replies and advice. I've already booked the air tickets to go with her, though she'll be staying for a longer period so there'll be days where she'll be alone there and i think she knows its dangerous too so she'll stay in the hotel room..

she also acknowledged that with mi around, it is safer to go out at night..so i'm probably her "substitute" boyfriend? HAHA! well, we'll be sharing rooms becos i'm quite on a budget..

i am going with an open mind, probably with a few CDs in my bag, JUST IN CASE..

any thing i can look out for in terms of hints and signs.......?