PDA

View Full Version : Con women from Tagged

aki9
21-05-2011, 10:46 PM
Recently got to know a dawn yoyo, Rinda Yu from Tagged. She was like a pimp,..bring along her girlfriends to meet for drinks,..CQ,..and some other sleaze pubs,..appeared nice online, but when meet in person, she and her bitches drinks like fcuking fish,...and makes us men pay. I think she works at water treatment company, Kuritec.

Fellas, beware of such middle-aged cock suckers, pretending to be sexy.

Better to just go Pay for some real working girls, rather be conned by these women - probably married - who are out to take revenge on men,..

lambda123
21-05-2011, 11:08 PM
same here. got same experience. but i got lucky make an excuse with fake emergency call. I smell it fishy when the lady group start ordering drinks like they never drink before.

muscularman
22-05-2011, 03:06 AM
Recently got to know a dawn yoyo, Rinda Yu from Tagged. She was like a pimp,..bring along her girlfriends to meet for drinks,..CQ,..and some other sleaze pubs,..appeared nice online, but when meet in person, she and her bitches drinks like fcuking fish,...and makes us men pay. I think she works at water treatment company, Kuritec.

Fellas, beware of such middle-aged cock suckers, pretending to be sexy.

Better to just go Pay for some real working girls, rather be conned by these women - probably married - who are out to take revenge on men,..

you can always pop the question whether they are willing to do ? :D

care to share her contact so i can check with them, me tired of fucking commercial ladies. :o

makelove
22-05-2011, 10:33 AM
Is she prety first or not?
You must tell her... u can order alot of drinks, but u must be willing to fuck with me. :D

chowchowkeith
22-05-2011, 10:38 AM
bro, roughly how old are they? chio or not?

alan0338
22-05-2011, 11:35 AM
if pretty and piakable then ok la, if both all out of question, then just let em order as much as they wan, then u go mia la wahahahahaha :D

{SPUD}
22-05-2011, 11:47 AM
Can show us the profile or not? Rather than us guessing lor.. but no flaming pls..

whitegals
22-05-2011, 10:54 PM

How does she MAKE you pay? You kena hypnotised? You cannot say No? :confused:

MitMit
24-05-2011, 12:50 AM
TS kanna conned so come here to complain.....

you shd hv use ur big head rather than the small one..:D

24-05-2011, 01:14 AM
Ya man, post their profile links here. We judge and decide. :)

climaxguy
30-05-2011, 01:33 AM
How does she MAKE you pay? You kena hypnotised? You cannot say No? :confused:

ya agree with whitegal... they dun force u rite?

Painter1118
31-05-2011, 02:08 AM
You want to have hanky panky with them but scare to ask then want to act gentleman treat the girls to drink but after that come here complain??
During the chasing process you may loss some or gain alot but please be clear to know that it is all part of the game.

A*star
31-05-2011, 02:13 AM
erm.... is this a complaint forum?

nqlfkr
31-05-2011, 04:31 AM
Bros, I kana same oso, by 2 CT (cock tiser), honestly they are sexy MILF, when first met, gave half ball, rub your hands..... I only pay for few drinks.. Cost me 40+, then I fleet bcos I got another target! interesting part is I received their call asked me to buy them lunch, I was thinking why not so long as both of your legs willing to open! Then we met in orchard road, they really got the knife sharpen, straight recommend Lei garden, I was think how much you can eat, ok since I won football last night, new experience for tarma, go la, go for it! Along the way test water, notice something not right as they said after lunch going for hair treatment appt, bla bla bla...... When reach restaurant, they said order few dishes will do, ok, let them order see what they trying to be funny, first order lobster shushi, them shark fin, and last one bird nest as desert! Take a glance at the price, total bill going to be more than 600! Fuck what should I do!? Luckily phone ring.... Best part is toilet is not inside the restaurant and outside in the shopping centre, so I answer the call and pretends go to toilet.... Finally what guess what I do? I quickly go to carpark, SMS them saying my boss asked me to go back for urgent matter, told them to enjoy their lunch, off my phone and .......

This happened more than 2 years Liao... Just to share only

RealEstateGuy
31-05-2011, 08:22 AM
Only a fool would be conned by a bunch of out of shape Aunties like that. You really thought birds next soup would get you pussy like that from them?

CKee
31-05-2011, 09:44 AM
Recently got to know a dawn yoyo, Rinda Yu from Tagged. She was like a pimp,..bring along her girlfriends to meet for drinks,..CQ,..and some other sleaze pubs,..appeared nice online, but when meet in person, she and her bitches drinks like fcuking fish,...and makes us men pay. I think she works at water treatment company, Kuritec....

Bro, understand your frustration and glad that this has never happened to yours truly yet. The closest I had was an MILF who requested that her fren tagged along - for safety reasons in our initial face to face meeting. After assuring her, the idea was dropped.

Have had loads of fun with them Tagged ladies, some whose pics I have posted in this forum in the last few years. I'm still dating a couple of them and yes, we do fuck like rabbits whenever we meet.

Call it instincts, gut feel or watever, u gotta be alert and dun get fleeced. Thought that one of them Tagged ladies was also out to break my bank and always asked me to go pubbing, etc. Turned out that we'd take turns to pay..she's just bored as hubby works overseas and kids all grown up. IMO, classy looking but I'm never known to be a dedicated resource...errr more like a social butterfly. A couple of them go out of their way to make me feel like a prized asset...Too many of them and too little time.

FYI, I have probably screwed more than 12 of them and since I hold a travelling job, it's easier to hook up. I dun enjoy the commercial scene and prefer the wooing, wining and dining...and they need not be ultra expensive. Best wishes to ur Tagged endeavours.

Painter1118
31-05-2011, 10:23 AM
Bros, I kana same oso, by 2 CT (cock tiser), honestly they are sexy MILF, when first met, gave half ball, rub your hands..... I only pay for few drinks.. Cost me 40+, then I fleet bcos I got another target! interesting part is I received their call asked me to buy them lunch, I was thinking why not so long as both of your legs willing to open! Then we met in orchard road, they really got the knife sharpen, straight recommend Lei garden, I was think how much you can eat, ok since I won football last night, new experience for tarma, go la, go for it! Along the way test water, notice something not right as they said after lunch going for hair treatment appt, bla bla bla...... When reach restaurant, they said order few dishes will do, ok, let them order see what they trying to be funny, first order lobster shushi, them shark fin, and last one bird nest as desert! Take a glance at the price, total bill going to be more than 600! Fuck what should I do!? Luckily phone ring.... Best part is toilet is not inside the restaurant and outside in the shopping centre, so I answer the call and pretends go to toilet.... Finally what guess what I do? I quickly go to carpark, SMS them saying my boss asked me to go back for urgent matter, told them to enjoy their lunch, off my phone and .......

i like this kind of scene, "running away and don't look back" :D
i think the milf deserve to be fly aeroplane.

Aceyfox
31-05-2011, 01:29 PM

Just make sure that the food is served before informing them u will be leaving abruptly:)so that they dun have enough time to cancel the order:)

whitegals
31-05-2011, 11:51 PM
Take a glance at the price, total bill going to be more than 600! Fuck what should I do!? Luckily phone ring.... Best part is toilet is not inside the restaurant and outside in the shopping centre, so I answer the call and pretends go to toilet.... Finally what guess what I do? I quickly go to carpark, SMS them saying my boss asked me to go back for urgent matter, told them to enjoy their lunch, off my phone and .......

I totally do not see anything wrong with this. You sense something is wrong, you get the f**k out of there; nobody forced you to pay. If you want to save face, act big shot, go ahead, settle the bill. It's your money, it's your choice.