PDA

View Full Version : College DAZE

persona98
20-05-2011, 12:12 PM
been reading many stories. so inspired me to write one. as this is my first time writing. bear with me pls. thanks :D
note:FICTION OR NON FICTION, you decide

Here goes.

''Come on'' says Anthony to me, '' You are definitely not going to die from one small peek now would you?''
''But..... thats our Principal and worst of all its your mum!'' I replied.
Anthony: its my mum and i dont care so why do you?
me: alrite just this last time!

as opposed we have been saying just this last time for the past one year.

I'm 21 and im in college doing my second year degree. Anthony there is my college bud for the past 3years. We've been doing many crazy things throughout but isnt that what college is about?
Back to the conversation, we were talking bout Anthony's mum. She gave birth to him at the age of 17 so that makes her 38 this year? Coming from a broken family Anthony was single handedly raised by his mum.

Of course not forgetting to mention his mum Ms.Yuki as we refer to is branded the college 'MILF Principal' by the boys. And coming from a mixture of Japanese, Chinese, and Spanish, you all can image how she looked like. Fairly tanned, height of 170cm, with vital measurements of 34C, 25, 35. Probably the goddess in the eyes of every college student. Boys usually and maybe some girls who wants her body.

So I reluctantly walked with Anthony to her room of course that was just what i was showing but deep down in my pants i knew my brother was getting sexcited just by fantasizing bout Ms.Yuki. Passed down a few halls and then reaching the room with the tag 'Principal' Heart begins to beat faster. Sounds of familiar noises coming from the room.

Took a deep breathe and peaked through our special holes we made and then we saw........

my first installment. if you all liked it. i will be more than happy to continue writing :)

alan0338
20-05-2011, 12:27 PM
pls continue , wat u saw? :confused: :eek: :D

KeanuReeves
20-05-2011, 02:28 PM
Bro Persona98, you guys saw your Vice Principal bonking your Principal?? :confused:.. :D
Took a deep breathe and peaked through our special holes we made and then we saw........

persona98
20-05-2011, 06:20 PM
pls continue , wat u saw? D

Bro Persona98, you guys saw your Vice Principal bonking your Principal??

thanks for the want to read more :)

gonna finish work now. when i reach home tonite i'll write what i saw. :D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
21-05-2011, 02:27 AM
You saw.............................simi :eek::D

HKKCK
21-05-2011, 04:50 AM
nice more please

persona98
23-05-2011, 09:54 AM
sorry for the late update bros. weekend was busy. went over to anthony's house and of course to get a peak at his mum xD.
to save the trouble of writing Principal Yuki i'll just refer her to as Yuki.

CONTINUE :D

Yuki's 34C breast was exposed as she was rubbing her hard brownish-pink erected nipple. Her almost perfect breast were being fondled and just by looking at it you can tell its firm yet soft and just perfect for the hands. Soft moans were heard. Upon this sight I had a half hard on and the urge to just bust in and lend a helping hand. Of course Anthony now was rubbing his bulge to the sight of his mother masturbathing, sick bastard was what I had in mind. But me getting sexcited and a hard on as well to my friend's mum masturbathing, doesnt that makes me a half-sick bastard too? I thought to myself. But by the time all these thought were gone i had a full erected didi down there and bonking scenes were running through my mind.

Suddenly Anthony knocked on the door..... I had the shock of my life thinking why the fuck he did that for.

Yuki: Who is it?
Anthony: Mum, its me Anthony. Dont you remember you asked me to bring Steve over to see you after class today?
Yuki: OH yes. I almost forgot, wait a minute.

With a blank mind and a puzzled face I looked at Anthony.

Me: Errrrrr.... What? Why?
Anthony: Beats the shit out of me. *Whispers* maybe she knew all along we always peaked at her and she wants to 'test' you?
Me: Me fucking your mum? Please thats just......
Before i could complete my sentence
Yuki: Come in.

We opened the door and found her all dressed back up however leaving the top 2 buttons opened i could catch a glimpse of her red lacey bra that was standing in between my eyes and her 34Cs.

Yuki: Son you can go. I have some P&C issues I must discuss with Steve.

My heartbeat increased. Questions running through my mind thinking what was she gonna talk about. Without delay Anthony left the room and then.

Yuki: Dear, I have found out that........

theres my second installment so pls comment. thanks :)

rob_onny
23-05-2011, 10:55 AM
Bro Persona98, u only saw her rubbing Papayas?? no Abalone?? ;)

Yuki's 34C breast was exposed as she was rubbing her hard brownish-pink erected nipple. Her almost perfect breast were being fondled and just by looking at it you can tell its firm yet soft and just perfect for the hands. Soft moans were heard.