PDA

View Full Version : Safe, affordable and accessible budget hotel

rokhard
20-05-2011, 12:10 PM
I know I have previously mentioned my reluctance with the FL scene, but can anyone recommend a 1. safe (not known to have been raided) hotel, 2. that is affordable (under $40 for 2 hours) and 3. accessible (near an MRT)?

Thank you.

I am asking because a former masseuse at an HC who is out of work as a result of the HC shutdown is asking me if I wanted a one-off massage at a hotel. I am not use to this hotel/FL scene and neither is she.

If there is a discreet, safe and affordable hotel that both the masseuse and I can use, this could be more than just a one-off for the masseuse. I am sure she could use the work/income and broes who liked her service or style of service might be part of limited clientele.

ktcabi54
20-05-2011, 01:03 PM
To me 81 is quite safe and i have not heard of any raid. Always go there with my reg FL. Maybe u can try lavender, there a small 81 with its main entrance being camofudge by bushes and plants.

rokhard
20-05-2011, 03:33 PM
To me 81 is quite safe and i have not heard of any raid. Always go there with my reg FL. Maybe u can try lavender, there a small 81 with its main entrance being camofudge by bushes and plants.

Thanks bro for your helpful answer. I wish I could up you.

zacefron
21-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Seriously I don't think got any hotel is safe here.

rokhard
06-06-2011, 05:14 PM
I am inquiring this on behalf of a new FL (and I am not an OKT, just an enthusiast): is there a budget hotel that allows an FL/gal to book the room for a whole day and allow multiple male visitors (who will need to show their i/c)?

Looking at a hotel with a full day rate of $120 or less. Thanks for your help.

It seems that hotel81 will not allow multiple male visitors and Asphodel might allow but doesn't want to encourage such business (ie might reject the booking).

owl888
06-06-2011, 11:29 PM
Wat's your frenz vital stats? Damage?

Most FL charges without hotel room.