PDA

View Full Version : Petition

compromi3e
19-05-2011, 10:38 AM
To all dear brothers out there,

First and foremost, I am very sad to hear all these hang outs being closed and raided. It has been a very forgetable year for all of us.
Dark times looms ahead of us hot blooded males who are just looking to rest and relax during our free time.

Can I sincerely appeal to all of you to keep our tones down and stop posting public FRs with locations and names?

Pls pls stop all this as it is already as bad as it looks.. Why do such things to further complicate things? I would like to appeal to the administrators to "clean up" and ban users who continue to post public FRs, causing hotspots to close thereby depriving us of hangout spots when we need to cool off from this highly stressful society we are facing with the economic and family committments we are facing?

Pls support my cause.

Yours sincerely,

just a simple man with simple desires.

compromi3e
19-05-2011, 11:35 AM
Hi all,

I have seen a total of 47 views but no supports. Could bros out there come together and herein only share through PMs? Ppl who still insist on doing public FRs should be banned.

johndoe8808
19-05-2011, 11:49 AM
Hi all,

I have seen a total of 47 views but no supports. Could bros out there come together and herein only share through PMs? Ppl who still insist on doing public FRs should be banned.

FRs in themselves are fine.
And an all out ban is not necessary...
Sometimes people had a great massage & nothing nore.
And just want to do a brotherly sharing of kang tao.
We shouldn't dampen that spirit.

It's just the way FRs are sometimes provided.
There could sometimes be more discretion on the details.
Also, locations need not be disclosed...

fighter89
19-05-2011, 03:19 PM
I agree that some form of 'punishment' must be given for those who reveal names and such things. I NEVER EVER give out names of places or write FRs. Which is why I don't have any in SBF. Just go and enjoy. If I feel like sharing, I will surely do so only via PM. That should be the way to go bros. Let's not close up the good massage areas and tarnish the iron rice bowls of the many that work. Cheers to TS!

sean99
19-05-2011, 03:23 PM
Especially those bro who receive PM pls do not share with unknown over here. And if you like the place after going, just keep it inside itself so that you can see the place again.

compromi3e
19-05-2011, 03:51 PM
Thanks to bros who respond and share my views.

I am not trying to propose a total ban. But an appeal to everyone out there. As a matter of fact, I do enjoy the FRs around but I feel that we should be more discreet from now onwards as social media is like a pandora's box. We are very eager to share when there are good KTs but please be aware that curiousity kills the cat.

thesituation
19-05-2011, 05:08 PM
fully support your views. lots of bros here who post openly too much details, and then these places get raided. anyway, on a lighter note, things are looking better now. dont want to say too much, but you can figure out what i mean. so HUGE appeal to all bros to NOT mention exact location especially. and worse of all, making it obvious where these places are.

cheers!

xlr8
19-05-2011, 06:38 PM
Suggestion, maybe someone can start an alternative site and only bros with certain criteria - 2 years/ pts can join. Almost an exclusive club for more senior/ true cheongster bros....think you can get some OKT adv banner to support.. i not IT geek so cant figure that out.

Think Sammy boy is a great site, just wish to eradicate the 'moles' and keep our playground safe

vr2004
19-05-2011, 07:18 PM
Suggestion, maybe someone can start an alternative site and only bros with certain criteria - 2 years/ pts can join. Almost an exclusive club for more senior/ true cheongster bros....think you can get some OKT adv banner to support.. i not IT geek so cant figure that out.

Think Sammy boy is a great site, just wish to eradicate the 'moles' and keep our playground safe

Appears good. But how a sincere newbee who came on board during this difficult times survive? May be I need to revive my masturbation skills. :(

compromi3e
19-05-2011, 07:26 PM
I am but a simple man with simple desires. Hope the administrators will see my point of view.

Huge thank you to all the bros who support my views.

jimteo73
19-05-2011, 08:54 PM
Support. I need a good massage but all good joint gone. :mad:

thomasdelaruue
20-05-2011, 03:31 AM
bro its should be, "now all dirty joint is gone.
Left only good massage joint."

They are plenty, everywhere include housing estate.

Dagger_Lee
20-05-2011, 07:27 AM
bro its should be, "now all dirty joint is gone.
Left only good massage joint."

They are plenty, everywhere include housing estate.

Sometimes "dirty" can also be regarded as good.

sanig
20-05-2011, 09:00 AM
Support fully not to give too many details in FR - some threads you can sit and read through carefully you can find place without as TS which cannot be good - even AV not that stupid.

Can be difficult when have many asking for info - me though not posted many FR looks at those asking and if senior no problem if not senior ask them some question via pm to try and decide if for real, if I am unsure then do not share

No easy answer but like having sex, take precautions when answering so we keep enjoying ;)

tomyamramee
20-05-2011, 10:58 AM
I still believe this " they won't check unless 1. someone complain... 2. something happened... etc" or else more will appear in their "hit list"...
which happen in most of the cases...

I think the best is a few mods go thru the posting in this section and have some "parts" edited before publishing it openly... Some of the forums are using this method to prevent breaching of lawfully materials...

My Comment only.

johndoe8808
20-05-2011, 01:42 PM
funny thing is the posts give so many clues to the location & svs offered.
that any AV watching can easily pickup on the clues & visit.

yet while this happens
so many people are posting & shouting - asking TS/OP for the contact & location.

whilst waiting to be spoonfed. AV already taken the clues.
visited & shut down the place.

hilarious. but not very funny.

compromi3e
23-05-2011, 10:14 AM
To all bros out there, I'm sure some of you might have noticed that things are getting slightly "better" recently.

However, this does not mean it will be a bed of roses moving forward. Please share FRs like how bro travelmate4720 is doing. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=240438

This is a good way of sharing plus no public disclosure of details. I personally endorse his method!!

On a personal note, I will like to ask why has my points went down? Did someone zap me because I started this petition??

johndoe8808
23-05-2011, 10:17 AM
To all bros out there, I'm sure some of you might have noticed that things are getting slightly "better" recently.

However, this does not mean it will be a bed of roses moving forward. Please share FRs like how bro travelmate4720 is doing. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=240438

This is a good way of sharing plus no public disclosure of details. I personally endorse his method!!

On a personal note, I will like to ask why has my points went down? Did someone zap me because I started this petition??

just leaving my 0.02c worth in this thread, and other similar threads
Has pushed my points from over 15 to 3 today.

compromi3e
23-05-2011, 10:20 AM
just leaving my 0.02c worth in this thread, and other similar threads
Has pushed my points from over 15 to 3 today.

Why is this happening? Are we doing something wrong here? My objective is to share some thoughts and yet points are being deducted...