PDA

View Full Version : Sharing experiences of hearing super loud moans next room in hotels..

cheongsterjon
17-05-2011, 06:41 PM
Care to share such steaming experiences...what reactions do you guys have....for me it spur me to bang my girl harder and faster so not to lose to the guy next door...what abt ya all?

best_exp
17-05-2011, 06:53 PM
maybe the girl no feel at all and make some drama to make it better :D

digby
18-05-2011, 12:55 AM
i will probably stop fucking my girl and listen to next door...lol

AgentSmith
18-05-2011, 01:01 AM
What happens if the Moan getting louder and louder from next room turns out to be from a Guy ????? Hmmm .....:eek:

Noobish
18-05-2011, 01:01 AM
When that happens,it actually spurs me on and risen my bonking mood.
Hmmm... This reminds me that I've neglected stables for quite a while for indy FL liaoz.
Time to revisit the stables agn. 

soccerboot
18-05-2011, 01:16 AM
Usually, we challenged them in our notti way! My girl will moaned louder and we shifted to the door to amplify the effect! On top of that, we also shouted loudly to the next door, "How come so short one!" when they stopped!:D

cheongsterjon
18-05-2011, 01:35 AM
i encountered one recently at telok blangah f hotel first floor .....really very loud and high pitched....until my fb said the guy next door is making her gian....i cheekily slap her face (lightly of cuz) and increased my speed while missionary style until she also started moaning out loud till she cummed....

ajlover
18-05-2011, 05:59 AM
only had such experience in Taiwan's budget business motel.... hard to get to sleep when you are travelling alone and next door is moaning and moaning...... the funny thing is when the room is empty, they leave the door open, so all closed door means the room are occupied. Sometimes heng heng see couples going in (happen to take the same lift to same floor) and you know who is fucking next door.. haha...

northcote
18-05-2011, 08:25 AM
erm.
i experience quite a few tyme with my ex gf over at balestier fragrance hotel. the one next to the balestier hotel.

always when there for fuck and hear those girls moaning super loud.

my girl upon hearing will moan louder and louder.. make me them satisfied..

like a moaning session to get the first prize.lols

overmars
18-05-2011, 11:05 AM
I was on a business trip to USA staying at InterCon, and being jetlagged, I was awake at about 1AM local time. Then, heard the moanings coming from next door as I was surfing the net. Someone sure had a good time, because they were at it again the next night!

BiRd13
18-05-2011, 11:25 AM

Same same... :D

ah rat
18-05-2011, 11:32 AM

Same same... :D

Should asks yours girl to moan more louder to see what happen at the next door.Maybe there will be a knock on the yours door,asking to join them :p :D

indotaipan
18-05-2011, 11:55 AM
This thread reminds me of an experience I had in my hotel room in Jkt. It was past midnight (alone and watching TV to make me sleepy) and all of a sudden I could hear creeking sounds. Damn creepy feeling. I thought knn my room dirty or what?? I turned down the tv volume and listened hard (something I learned in the army) and could still hear the creeking sound...only this time it seems to be getting faster and faster...and than after about a couple of minutes it stopped altogether...

Didn't think too much about it until half hr later it started again!!! but....this time I could hear moaning sounds of a woman and grunting of a man!!! only than did I realise what was happening!! knn after that it made me gian and had to call Room Service Massage to take care of my little bro.

My apologies if my descriptive writting is bad. You have to be there to appreciate the sound effects. Cheers!

frankieman
18-05-2011, 11:56 AM
Usually my FB moans so loud that i cannot hear others moaning. :)

Anel King
18-05-2011, 12:51 PM
Hi Bros

I too experienced this last year. I was away in Africa for about 3 weeks. So before I fly to Africa, I had a solid love session with wife, cause next 3 weeks no sex. (Africa not safe and not healthy also ah)

On the way back after finishing work, I stopped over in Dubai as the transit there was about 12 hours, so company had booked in Marco Polo hotel.

Checked in the hotel about 3am Dubai time. As i was walking to my room, bag carried by the bellboy, I started to hear a women moaning.

At 1st i didn't think much. but when i got to my room, I realized that the moaning was coming from the room directly opposite me. The bell boy smiled at me as he left the room.

I settled down after he closed the door. flipped through the tv channels. Suddenly i heard the same girl again, screaming , "Ah Ah Ai" for a good 2 min. I be tahan, just stood next to my open door in my boxers only and heard her going on for a good 20 mins moaning and screaming why the guy grunted away. They sounded Arabian.

Na bei. I 3 weeks no F***, even before I can reach home, hear my neighbor F*** like she is having sex with a horse. Made me so horny, that i had 2 minds to look for a pro to fuck straight away. (Although there was a phone number in the room for special room service offering International girls, the price put me off. Damn expensive sia.)

After 20 min, i close the door and PCC. Whole day waited to fly back. When i reached home 24 hours later, I didn't care that i was si be tired, just make love to my wife like no body business.

cocknloaded
18-05-2011, 02:46 PM
my only experience was a damn fucking funny one.. I was sleeping over at my gf's hall after a night of clubbing in Zouk.. just as we were about to sleep, I could hear from next door the moaning and grunting and they were really FUCKING LOUD.. it was a PRC student who's living next door.. not being able to sleep and si bei dulan i went to their door, and listened hard.. and I heard one of the funniest thing ever in my life..

Him : 叫我皇上!叫我皇上!(Call me Majesty!!)

Her :皇上!皇上!

bth!! I went to knock their door and shouted loudly, "皇上!"

And I had a good night's rest after that.. :D

alec
18-05-2011, 02:55 PM
I heard some gal moaning when i was staying in a hotel in taipei a few years ago, initially i thought that someone was blasting the AV channel, but it wasnt from the tv so i guess someone else must be trying their best to let the whole hotel knw that they're doing it.

skullleader1982
19-05-2011, 01:14 AM
same.

while i was in staying in a hotel in taipei. I have a similiar experience as there were noise coming from the room besides us.

At first it was the bed knocking on the wall sound then follow by the ger moaning sound.

too bad my wife was having menses. so in the end, i pcced myself at the bathroom.

indotaipan
19-05-2011, 10:48 AM
my only experience was a damn fucking funny one.. I was sleeping over at my gf's hall after a night of clubbing in Zouk.. just as we were about to sleep, I could hear from next door the moaning and grunting and they were really FUCKING LOUD.. it was a PRC student who's living next door.. not being able to sleep and si bei dulan i went to their door, and listened hard.. and I heard one of the funniest thing ever in my life..

Him : 叫我皇上!叫我皇上!(Call me Majesty!!)

Her :皇上!皇上!

bth!! I went to knock their door and shouted loudly, "皇上!"

And I had a good night's rest after that.. :D

Hey Bro, you sure got the balls to do that. Nice one. Brought me a smile on a shitty day. Thanks!

Chanelfingers
19-05-2011, 11:25 AM
I moan so I dunno if I am disturbing the other patrons...

blohsg
19-05-2011, 11:34 AM
cocknloaded : nice one with the 皇上驾到!!!

Guess most wouldn't know how they sound outside the room as they're most likely too bz/engrossed to do so :P

It probably encourages 1 another to out moan/grunt the other and end up in some combined swing session as suggested by Ah rat :P

I had a couple upstairs of my dormitory having a go and you could hear the bed go creak creak creak and panting and a few loud i'm gonna come ... I just took a chair and banged the 4 legs up on the ceiling and shouted "PLEASE COME ALREADY!"

unsung80
19-05-2011, 03:27 PM
Probably my ex FB would moan even louder to challenge the next door. :D

newyorker88
19-05-2011, 03:38 PM
Care to share such steaming experiences...what reactions do you guys have....for me it spur me to bang my girl harder and faster so not to lose to the guy next door...what abt ya all?

In massage places where you can hear the gals moan softly, you can smile at the massage lady and hint what you want. I am referring to experience in Batam massage where partition is by a curtain only.

69Sniper
20-05-2011, 03:19 PM
In massage places where you can hear the gals moan softly, you can smile at the massage lady and hint what you want. I am referring to experience in Batam massage where partition is by a curtain only.

brudder last time when dey start new rule no partition in TN end up onli soft curtain so can hear clearly next door piak piak or bbbj sound ne:p

geckoSG
23-05-2011, 02:01 PM
My experience, my lover moans so loudly that the next door guy can be heard telling off his FL... 隔壁的叫声都比你更骚!

My lover was so embarrassed, but can't stop moaning cos I'm pumping her
arse...

:D

Toyota Honda
23-05-2011, 02:32 PM
Many years ago when I went to 1 of the H81 in Geylang. Was walking towards to the room after getting ou of the lift. Heard a PRC moaning and shouting. saying very song very song fast and furiously..

My girl was like giggling away and turned back to say she will do better than that.

And that night happened to be one of the best of my life cos firstly, it was my 1st time with my fb and she is my ex sch mate and we met up for the 1st time in 4 years since she went overseas to study. And 2ndly, she really power. Got front, got back and got looks somemore.. 2hrs transit became overnight.

RealEstateGuy
23-05-2011, 04:33 PM
I go to 5 star hotels to meet with my FB and on business trips so the walls are well unsulated from sound and I really haven't heard anything. However, funny thing happened once. My high class maid FB likes to ride on top and sometimes she grabs the headboard while gyrating her pussy envolping my dick. One time she grabbed the headboard so hard that she broke it and the whole bed collasped. The housekeeper and security knocked on the door five minutes later because the people downstairs thought there was domestic violence going on. We had opened the door due to inscessant knocking and my high class maid FB just said we were having rough sex. A SG auntie type walked by and gave me an unapproving look.

rob_onny
23-05-2011, 04:44 PM
Bro RealEstateGuy... did ur high class maid FB buy a new high class bed 2 compensate the hotel?? lol...
BTW, ur high class maid FB practice karate is it?? :confused:
I go to 5 star hotels to meet with my FB
One time she grabbed the headboard so hard that she broke it and the whole bed collasped.

zhu star
23-05-2011, 05:54 PM
While on a biz trip with two very horny guys to China, as usual we were occupying one room each. I was assigned a room right in between both of them. Can you imagine the moaning, bed rocking and shaking and at times shouting from the left and from the right!!!!! Wah, machiam surround effects. Very hard for me to concentrate myself.

The best part is that you can guess how many times they were bonking by the number of times the toilet was flushed:D

cheongsterjon
23-05-2011, 07:56 PM
The best part is that you can guess how many times they were bonking by the number of times the toilet was flushed:D

Cum once must pee once? or bathe?

zhu star
23-05-2011, 08:08 PM
Must be combination of many factors:D

Jtjan
21-07-2014, 12:34 AM
Nice sharing here...

I have had some experiences like these in Hotel 81...

Always make me wonder if we could just wait for the couple to finish up and ask for an exchange on the spot...

Wonder if there will actually be any takers...

rp4002
21-07-2014, 10:22 AM
When was still an undergraduate spending a semester overseas, went backpacking to Paris. Was single at that time, and was staying at this budget hotel.. at night you can hear loud moans and sometimes the banging of of headboards against the thin walls. really hard to get to sleep... and alas, no company to join the symphony.

b00ze
21-07-2014, 10:29 AM
I had this experience at jwmarriott KL. I was sleeping at my rm. Next door were fucking and it was crazy loud. I was woken up by the loud moaning!

alec
21-07-2014, 01:17 PM
I wonder are the walls purposely built so to have the surround sound effects....