PDA

View Full Version : My hottest experience ever!

neomast115
16-05-2011, 06:56 PM
So.. This is the first story I'm writing on here. Hope this'd be appreciated.

So.. This happened when I was 19 and working at a job my friend got me at his Uncle's. Details shan't be enclosed,as I dont wish to be apprehended.

The job was only available for about 1 month, and the first two weeks were pretty damn dry as there were no chicks around at all. Then came the 3rd week and two girls joined me!

They shall be named "Denise" and "Jocelyn", and were of my age as well. In the past I've had many girlfriends and most of them were just for "fun" and as I entered this age, I'd for sure entertained ideals of having a GOOD and SERIOUS girlfriend.

Jocelyn was it. She was slightly tanned, had a beautiful smile, standing at around 1.67, and had her hair tied in a ponytail that swayed left and right as she walked. Her breasts were well developed too, you could acknowledge them very well from outside her shirt. A nice C cup. She had zero make up on, just looked like a very decent girl!

So we worked together, and what I like to do is I play the cool guy who just gives the friendly smile and go about doing my work seriously. I talk to her for about only 3 times a day and during each time I'd tease her and leave her smiling and hanging. And also what I'd do is talk to Denise more often than her. Just what I like to do xD

Anyway, soon I decided to make a little move and asked Denise for BOTH their numbers. Can't remember what cock and bull story I came up with but there it was. And I got them of course. And so... I texted her at night that very day. Oh and btw... I also found out that Jocelyn had a boyfriend from Denise conversationally.

Me: Hello, is this the most beautiful person on this planet?
Jocelyn: Huh, who are you?
Me: I'm Jason from work.. :)
Jocelyn: Ohhhhhh hi! :)

We began chatting bout some other stuff that aint important.

I also complimented her a whole bunch. And she talked about how good looking I was too. Not neccessary to pen that down la huh haha.

But anw I should mention, in the little conversations that I had with Jocelyn, I was pretty sure I had attracted her, though the knowledge that she had a boyfriend was very dampening on me. But heck, I talked to her anyway.

Me: So dyou have a boyfriend?
Jocelyn: Uh.. Why?
Me: Just asking? So do you or not! haha
Jocelyn: You must tell me why first...
Me: Cuz if you don't have one, I'm going to go all out for you!!! :D
Jocelyn: Awwwwww..... But well.... Too bad I have one already.... :/

And so I was like, this bitch wants to play! Thus began my mission........

digby
16-05-2011, 09:28 PM
camping for more

simple2kee
16-05-2011, 09:30 PM
interesting, camping here.

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
17-05-2011, 12:19 AM
Camp with camo with above 2 bros :D

skullleader
17-05-2011, 12:36 AM
seem interesting. Camping here too.

neomast115
17-05-2011, 06:39 PM
And so the next day arrived...

It was time to start work and as usual there they were. I caught Jocelyn's eye, and she smiled really shyly. I dont know what the hell that feeling was that I had right there? If she didn't have a boyfriend it would have been so perfect. But whatever it was, it felt good hehe.

I must make it a point to emphasize at this point of time that she seemed PERFECTLY innocent. She's not the kind where you'd think she's asking for a hard banging.

Okay so work went on, and all of a sudden she suggested we went to a movie,the 3 of us.It was at marina or something, can't remember that well. To the movies we went, and we settled for an action movie. The movie STARTED in the evening, around 6pm-7pm. We took 3 seats right smack at the middle of the theatre with me sitting at the left of Jocelyn, and Denise on her right.

And... The movie began. As the movie moved into its first 30 minutes, I cracked little jokes here and there and made her laugh for abit. Then, I decided to "test the waters". I leaned to my right a little by a little, so my arms were almost the edge of the armrest. Kinda like learning TOWARDS Jocelyn. We came into contact, and viola! She reciprocated, leaned against me as well. The moment she did that, shit fuck I realised she had put on this perfume that was my exact favourite kind, no shit!!! Its name was quite unique, Ive forgotten it but thats not the point.

The moment I had a whiff of that intoxicating perfume, my hormones went raging wild, I could not pay any attention to the damn movie, every single second was spent on thinking how to arouse her, yet appearing to be the "chilled" guy still.

But without me having to do much, her left hand had moved towards mine, such that it's resting JUST beside my hand, against it. I immediately took it into my hand, and clenched it reasonably tight. We looked at each other at that moment, and she smiled her sweetest smile. Of course, at that point of time I was like, 'HAHAHA YESSSS!!!@#" But I gave a quick smile and turned back to the movie.

Soooo there I was holding her hand for like another 15minutes, and I just felt like I had to take it to the "next level". Of course EVERYTHING was done without Denise knowing it so it had to be done very discreetly. (Or maybe she knew but pretended otherwise hahaha!)

Like I said I thought she looked super innocent and would never really have participated in sexual acts, so all I did was gave her a nice long peck. After which, she just smiled from ear to ear while lookin at the screen. I took that as a green light and proceeded to smother her with kisses on the side of her face, all the time trying to keep as far back as possible so Denise wouldn't notice.

I lightly brushed my lips from the top of her cheeks down to her sexy nape, slowly but steadily, in between each kiss, drawing in a nice breath of her seducing perfume. I went down to her neck, and used the very TIP of my tongue and dragged it slightly and slowly all the way up to her ears. She shuddered and I was turned on even more.

I breathed a long and warm "hhhaaaaaa" into her ear, and she shuddered once more while grasping my hand even harder. I gave her ear some slight kisses from top to bottom, and attacked with a moderately wet tongue. Slowly from the outer ear,to the inner parts, my tongue slithering skillfully innerwards. As my tongue found its way around her sensitive areas of her ear, her breathing was quickening whilst her grab on my hand was tightening.
I stopped. Her eyes were closed.

It was seriously fuckin hot, a combination of the risk that Denise was there, the fact that we're doing something so forbidden, and also the fact that I didn't really know her that well yet. And the perfume.

To be continued...........

lvbz
17-05-2011, 07:41 PM
great start! please continue fast!!!

joew2005
17-05-2011, 09:22 PM
whoa ... seems like the perfume is getting u all fired up !!

Newterrex
17-05-2011, 09:55 PM
Thanks bro. Keep it coming .

GENGAR28
17-05-2011, 10:54 PM
nice , keep them coming bro

waterbottle99
17-05-2011, 11:42 PM
continue bro! hehe sneaky ass

Joris
18-05-2011, 12:23 AM
Bro, u sure knows how to tease her in the cinema. Keep it cumming yeah...

maddog_mlvn
18-05-2011, 08:22 PM
A good start, camping here for more.

Xgenre
18-05-2011, 08:54 PM
So you are that guy! Ever turn around to look at the couple 2 rows behind you? We were totally disgusted. Young man so in love he thinks licking the ear wax out of his gf is romantic ah. Ewww... Not the action I had in mind when I bought tickets for the action movie. Just kidding... Haha.

Balissa
18-05-2011, 11:39 PM
nice story, pls continue

SexyDreamz
18-05-2011, 11:59 PM
Good story!! Continue continue!

FZ3041
19-05-2011, 03:01 AM
nice one please continue

eeemen
20-05-2011, 04:03 PM
Another camper setting up camp here :D, cheers ................

Chouryujin
20-05-2011, 09:17 PM
So.. This is the first story I'm writing on here. Hope this'd be appreciated.

So.. This happened when I was 19 and working at a job my friend got me at his Uncle's. Details shan't be enclosed,as I dont wish to be apprehended.

AS USUAL.....ANOTHER BALLESS SEX BASTARD. SO I BET IF YOU ARE FOUND OUT YOUR BLOODY BALLS ARE GOANNA SHRINK EVEN smaller.........BO CHEE!

neomast115
22-05-2011, 01:42 PM
Continued....

She was evidently aroused by my attacks upon her.. Hehe. But there was indeed a limit as to what we could do. I tried to get her to kiss me back but she was too afraid to do so, in fear of Denise noticing something. (Or has she already?) Hahahahaha. Well I wanted her to spend the rest of the movie thinkin about what just happened, so I stopped my sneaky assaults.

The movie soon ended, and the three of us ended up walking around the mall pretty aimlessly for a while. It was around 9-10pm at that point of time, and FOR SOME REASON, Denise said she had to go home ASAP cuz of a curfew ( who has curfews at that age -_-)
In my mind I was CURSING AND SWEARING, I thought that would be the end of the night thanks to her.

However, luckily for me...
Jocelyn: But I don't want to go home yet. You go home first lor Denise.
Me: Are you sure..? What're you going to do if you don't go home!
Jocelyn: I just don't feel like going home yet.. You going home?

I was thinking at this point of time, more like you want to carry on our hanky panky HAHA

Me: Ummm... Honestly I don't feel like going home yet either..
Jocelyn: Great! You can accompany me for a while more then!

A while more my ass... HAHA

Me: Yeah sure! (With a grin that had alot to do with laughing in my head from previously)

So Denise went home, Jocelyn and me went to stroll towards the Esplanade area. You guys know there's this memorial site where there're a few benches? We were walking towards that area.

And soo.. Jocelyn asked me a ton of questions about how I felt about her etc, why I held her hands in the cinema. I of course chose my replies very carefully, and focused alot on how I felt she was superb girlfriend material, how I felt she was the most beautiful girl I've had the privilege to meet, etc etc.

So we finally arrived at the memorial site with the benches, it had just a little light around, pretty good ambience. We sat down and had a little silence.. Then she looked at me, and asked me..

Jocelyn: Why did you kiss me in the cinema?
I hesitated for a while, before looking at her straight in the eyes and said..
Me: Because you were simply so... beautiful. And... Irresisitible. Speaking of which.. I believe we have some unfinished business.

I then leaned forward to lock my lips onto hers. Until now I've never tasted her lips, and I appreciated every single moment of it. Our arms were tightly wrapped around each other, and I soon pushed my tongue into her mouth, furiously attacking her. It must have been very hot for her, as she gave out small gasps every now and then.

I soon decided I had enough lips contact for the moment, and changed my approach gradually, from furious kissing to gentle and loving nibblings on her cheek, to her nape, then up to her ears, applying that same technique of breathin in to her ear and lickin it slightly but effectively. The gasps became louder, and clearer, and it really turned me on. And the perfume too.

I have expressed that earlier on I thought of her as the ultimate innocent girl, but look now!! She has a boyfriend and she's not only allowing me to kiss her, but she's kissing me back with such passion!

Based on that, I decided to go further, I moved my left hand slowly but surely, on to her lap. Then onto her waist, gently sliding my hand up and down. Then it went up,to her back. Same thing, just caressing her, then I moved my hand from the back, BIT by BIT to the front.. Eventually landing on her left breast, just slightly fondling at first, and when no resistance was put up, I gave her ample breast a good firm knead! This time round it was clear, a loud moan came from her mouth even though her tongue was in my mouth. She was fuckin horny.

I took the cue and held nothing back, kneading her left breast, right breast, both at the same time, opening her jeans and pushing my hand down into her panty area where it's so fuckin wet as far as I could reach, and started massagin her clit. I was so fuckin horny that I didnt care about my hand aching and just went on rubbin and rubbin her clit, all I wanted was to continue hearing her cute moanings. My efforts were paid off when she was clearly getting more and more tense, her breaths became increasingly quick, and finally she began to shudders slightly, and an "oh!!" escaped her mouth.. She had an orgasm.

Thankfull there were no one around......... We rested for a bit, and continued walking aimlessly..

To be continued ;)

gocoffeebean
23-05-2011, 11:13 PM
Waiting for more

ChowCheng
24-05-2011, 12:53 AM
Bro post more leh. PLS!!!

eeemen
24-05-2011, 12:31 PM
Waiting for the next :D, cheers .................

waterbottle99
24-05-2011, 02:09 PM
no people meh, maybe they scare away liao haha

neomast115
24-05-2011, 07:11 PM
Thus far.... Let me know what you guys think!

cbkchang
24-05-2011, 08:23 PM
camping here for more

pirates0123
24-05-2011, 08:40 PM
your house? or her place?
camping here for more...