PDA

View Full Version : Double standards &^%$%#$%#

1nottiboy
16-05-2011, 04:25 AM
Recently, a lesbo woman had a lesbo relationship with a 12 year old girl. In the end, she only had probabtion.

This is so WTF!!!! Her lawyer argued that it wasnt predatory. Wat a load of BS!!!

If it was a 20 year old guy and a 12 year old girl, do you think it would have been only probabtion??

View guys??

shaketwistdrop
16-05-2011, 07:09 AM
WTF???? The judge damn biased sia... or mayb the lesbo woman promised some actions with the judge to lower sentence:rolleyes:

maxpee88
18-05-2011, 08:35 PM
Double standard like that wan la... we have CB garvament policy mah..

My friend is one good example.

He discovered his wife has an affair - with proof and evidence from PI agency.
He didn't divorced her - but naturally with this kind of situation, their relationship deteriorated. They eventually agreed and filed for Divorce... KNN, the judge awarded HALF his property and assets to the wife. You say la ! Got double standard or not? The excuse is that there is a Women's Charter Act...

tomvoyeur
18-05-2011, 09:03 PM
There could be mitigating defense. Or maybe its govt's way to say " We have listened!".. ;)

digby
18-05-2011, 11:52 PM
yah man. Women charter sucks. With so many work out there that hires women, i don't understand why the law is still protecting them so much.

I understand in the past the man have to work to support the family.. but now, women are everywhere...

Some could be my boss and some could lick my balls

whitegals
19-05-2011, 12:18 AM
Recently, a lesbo woman had a lesbo relationship with a 12 year old girl. In the end, she only had probabtion.

This is so WTF!!!! Her lawyer argued that it wasnt predatory. Wat a load of BS!!!

If it was a 20 year old guy and a 12 year old girl, do you think it would have been only probabtion??

View guys??

Women's Charter! :mad:

jayboy
19-05-2011, 08:21 AM
If a 20yr old guy and a 12yr old boy see what will happen lor.

adan
19-05-2011, 10:16 AM
that one... sure kena jia lat jia lat in CP? Women's charter is outdated and needs to be revised to reflect the modern times lah. Last time is women overpowered by men, now men are emasculated by their female counterparts....:mad:

Crono30
20-05-2011, 12:34 AM
Double standard like that wan la... we have CB garvament policy mah..

My friend is one good example.

He discovered his wife has an affair - with proof and evidence from PI agency.
He didn't divorced her - but naturally with this kind of situation, their relationship deteriorated. They eventually agreed and filed for Divorce... KNN, the judge awarded HALF his property and assets to the wife. You say la ! Got double standard or not? The excuse is that there is a Women's Charter Act...

when this thing happened, the guys always be the one lose out. the women often complained that they want equality. they should revamp the Women's Charter Act as it protect all kind of women regards if they are right or wrong.

As for your friend case, i saluted and respect ur friend if he didn't use the proof and evidence from the PI to file the divorce as he wan to save his ex-wife face.