PDA

View Full Version : thai fingerpress massage and.......

OsamaBinLaden
16-05-2011, 12:47 AM
was roaming around on a sunday afternoon when suddenly felt the urge to go for release... tried to call the infanous vivian... no reply... then received a reply sms from her dat she off on sunday... haiz...

think of alternative place... suddenly this thai massage joint comes to mind... passed by it a few times... but never tried... from outside looks like a normal thai joint... with pictures of thai massage... those contortionists and bone-cracking types... except dat they say there is attached bathroom in all rooms... i was thinking... thai massage always done in common room... so decided to give this place a try...

reached the place... told the uncle at the counter dat i want fingerpress massage... paid 28 dlrs for a 45-minute massage... added 8 dlrs for body scrub... total 36 dlrs in all... was led to a room wif mattress on the floor... didnt go for shower cos i tot will shower later since going for scrub...

after a while... a lady came in... looks about early to mid 40s... milf type... speaks very good english... tot she is local... but got to know later that she is from bangkok... been in s'pore for 17 yrs... now a PR here...

massage session was very good... certainly not the piano type... thai massage type... massage was done wif towel covering my body... was very good until i actually fell asleep...

after abt 30 to 35 mins of excellent massage... she asked if wanted ping pong massage... i asked how much... she replied 50 dlrs... was surprised cos joint looks clean type and massage was good... but like i mentioned earlier the attached bathroom was something dat also makes me think dat it may not be clean after all...

decided to give the ping pong massage a try... she used a little oil... she told me dat i have been sleeping very late over the last few days... she was right... i asked her how she know... she said she can tell by doing the ping pong massage... she was spot-on... been very buzy wif work even working from home till late nite...

also told me dat lil bro down below had not had much exercise lately... again she was true... very buzy till no mood for action...

i was thinking... this lady really knows what she was doing... ping pong massage was nice... juz when i felt like cumming.... seems like she knows it and somehow made the feeling go away... and repeated the sequence... finally i was really wanting to climax... i hinted to her... and this time she juz let it go... shot so much after the ping pong massage... was a very much relieved man...

after the realease... proceeded to the body scrub... scrub was thorough and done professionally... she was wearing scrub gloves throughout the scrub... after the scrub was completed... i went for a shower to wash up... dressed up... paid up... and left a happy man... of cos not before i managed to get her name... total damage... 28 (massage) + 8 (scrub) + 50 (ping pong massage)

overally was an excellent experience... return? a definite YES... when i am around the area... as always... my FR will not have any ratings cos these are subjective... and this time round... no indication of location... cos i need to preserve this location...

sorry for the long FR... and thank u for reading...

to anyone who wanna know the location... can PM me... but i will only consider giving it to bros who have contributed FR and with minimum 30 points... if u dont meet this criteria pls dont bother asking for location... cos u will be ignored...

aron
16-05-2011, 01:01 AM
pm location and contact????

its_me20006
16-05-2011, 01:25 AM
Bro.. Can pm me the location and contact? thanks!

razorsharp
16-05-2011, 01:48 AM
nice FR bro!
played around too much this month need to replenish vitamin M.
will pm u when i need a release. up u my humble points.

blind noobs don't even bother to read criteria, all they know is "can i have contacts"....go contribute something first n earn some trust first. zzzzz

OsamaBinLaden
16-05-2011, 08:44 AM
latest update...

location info has been given to 4 bros who meet my criteria... others who dont meet have been ignored...

to bros who get the info... i really appreciate it if u could keep it to yourself... do not share around especially to those who do not meet my criteria and to noobs... appreciate any bros who want info to get it from me... later the joint will have too many bros... then very hard to get good svc... svc level may drop...

seeknewss
16-05-2011, 09:47 AM
latest update...

location info has been given to 4 bros who meet my criteria... others who dont meet have been ignored...

to bros who get the info... i really appreciate it if u could keep it to yourself... do not share around especially to those who do not meet my criteria and to noobs... appreciate any bros who want info to get it from me... later the joint will have too many bros... then very hard to get good svc... svc level may drop...

Again, you've nine lives is it ? Care to PM the location? Thks.

Mikezzz
16-05-2011, 11:21 AM
Hi bro, i really love thai massage. Look at my FR.
Mind sharing me the location. Thks alot.

OsamaBinLaden
16-05-2011, 11:22 AM
Again, you've nine lives is it ? Care to PM the location? Thks.

haha... do u really think obama can get rid of osama?!?!

anyways... location already PM to u... and 3 other bros... 2 other bros got ignored cos dont meet my criteria... try harder next time... u've got to earn it... i was in the same situation before when i was a newbie many years back...

to all bros who hv received my PM... hope u like ur experience... and share your FR... good or bad... one man's meat may be another man's poison... good or bad FRs are welcome to share... and pls control the sharing of location... i kinda like this place and wouldnt wanna see it get too crowded and then difficult for me to get a session... plus if info go to the wrong persons would be much worse...

Demonium
16-05-2011, 11:26 AM
Bros,

Actually this form of massage is not "dirty" as it is for health. there was no sex involved as it was more therapeutic lor.

Osama bro, no worries. This should be encourage so that bros can service their wives or GFs...

Cheers!;)

dragonfly888
16-05-2011, 12:28 PM
Can PM me the location and name?

OsamaBinLaden
16-05-2011, 01:11 PM

cannot... sorry... u dont meet my criteria... try harder... :D

graphites
16-05-2011, 04:16 PM
hi bro, possible to pm me the location? thank you!

sgplaymaster
16-05-2011, 04:46 PM
hi bro osama

can i have the location of this new found haven?

yen1978
16-05-2011, 05:57 PM
Pm me please

justforfun21
16-05-2011, 08:09 PM
cannot... sorry... u dont meet my criteria... try harder... :D

Hi bro, what's your criteria?

nivian
16-05-2011, 11:29 PM
Hi Bro,

Could you pls pm me the location..thanks

OsamaBinLaden
17-05-2011, 08:34 AM
all PMs as at 8.30 a.m. on 17 May 2011 have been replied (if u meet my criteria) or ignored (if u dont meet my criteria)... i think i will ignore bros who dont meet my criteria or asking stupid questions...

bros who meet my criteria... if want info... pls PM me and i will reply...

after try... may post a simple FR... good or bad experience... like or dont like... so can share wif other bros... but please do not reveal the location or contact... thank you..!! :D

tacobell
17-05-2011, 08:45 AM
Hi bro, what's your criteria?

Dude... Why don't you 'read' the thread properly before asking ...Jeeeezz !!! :rolleyes:

LeMoN_BaRLeY
17-05-2011, 01:59 PM
Bro Osama,

I was away for a long long time, just return to Lion City.
Before I leave again, will like to try some good massage with 'special'.
Really appreciate if you can PM me the location.
Thanks in advance.

thesituation
17-05-2011, 06:08 PM
hi bro! may i please know the place? i'm an old forum user la, but i had to delete my old account last year, and now created new account.. please bro? thanks, cheers!

aries3288
18-05-2011, 09:32 AM
latest update...

Pls PM the contact an dlocation to me. Will post FR after trying.:D

OsamaBinLaden
18-05-2011, 06:37 PM
all PMs as at 18.30hrs of 18 may 2011 have been cleared... if u dont get a reply from me dat means u do not meet my criteria... simple... dont ask stupid question like wat is my criteria... if u bother to read u will know...

to all bros who got the info... maybe u could try and then post your experience... without revealing the location of cos... :D

to bros who hv upped me... thank u very much... i will hv your up in mind and return it as soon as i regain my power... got long waiting list for my 8 pts... 1 day can only up (or zap... hehee... :D) one bro... wait for your turn ok... hehee... :D

bros who qualify and want location... please PM... easier for me to reply...

butters
18-05-2011, 07:10 PM
bro, pl share the location, i would like to try this place.

peace,

OsamaBinLaden
18-05-2011, 07:25 PM
i really feel like zapping some of these noobies... haiz... :mad:

sadmanneedsex
18-05-2011, 11:21 PM
i really feel like zapping some of these noobies... haiz... :mad:

Bro, pls PM location, thanks

jswk1
19-05-2011, 05:01 PM
Bro do PM me location sounds good.

johndoe8808
19-05-2011, 05:28 PM
Bro, pls PM location, thanks

Osama is already quite fed up with the excess amount of wu liao requests.
Threatens to zap unnecessary requests.

Then you quote his threat - asking PM for location?
Are you trying to be ironic, or just dense...

zackk
20-05-2011, 01:22 AM
I think a bit dense bro.. I wud like to know the location too.. But i dont meet the criteria.. Haha.. Well.. Theres always next time..

johndoe8808
20-05-2011, 02:35 AM
I think a bit dense bro.. I wud like to know the location too.. But i dont meet the criteria.. Haha.. Well.. Theres always next time..

haha... yep, you just might be right.
same here bro, i don't meet the criteria either. oh well.. :)

thunaivans
20-05-2011, 05:59 AM
Can PM me the location and name? plsssssssssss...

Alando
20-05-2011, 08:23 AM
hi bro, care to pm me location thanks

OsamaBinLaden
20-05-2011, 01:22 PM
a word of advise...

to bros who wanna up your points and reputation...

try some joints on your own... post your FR... after a few attempts u will get some pts from senior bros here... and there u go... your pts will increase... not juz lurk around and ask for locations... u hv to try and error yourselves first...

when i go to this joint for example... i didnt ask anyone for recommendations... i juz walk in not knowing wat to expect... then i share my experience... and get some pts in return... dats the right way to earn some pts and respect from other senior bros... and in return u will get some good location info from other bros... hope this helps...

anyways... juz cleared my inbox again... gave location info to bros who meet my criteria... those who dont hv been ignored... try harder next time... :D

but i still dont see any FR from other bros... hope to see some FR soon...

johndoe8808
20-05-2011, 01:37 PM
a word of advise...

to bros who wanna up your points and reputation...

try some joints on your own... post your FR... after a few attempts u will get some pts from senior bros here... and there u go... your pts will increase... not juz lurk around and ask for locations... u hv to try and error yourselves first...

when i go to this joint for example... i didnt ask anyone for recommendations... i juz walk in not knowing wat to expect... then i share my experience... and get some pts in return... dats the right way to earn some pts and respect from other senior bros... and in return u will get some good location info from other bros... hope this helps...

anyways... juz cleared my inbox again... gave location info to bros who meet my criteria... those who dont hv been ignored... try harder next time... :D

but i still dont see any FR from other bros... hope to see some FR soon...

Very good point made.
Everybody's FR is their own trial & error at their cost.
Many brave ones like you have gone ahead and tried & maybe left disappointed, sometimes left happy.

Either way your sharing attitude means that others can benefit.
Likewise, if only if people all chip in fairly will the FRs be helpful to all.

What many people take for granted.
Is that the FRs given by the bro's here, are a result of their leap of faith.
And of course their money spent.

Sinner07
20-05-2011, 09:01 PM
hi bro can pm me the contact?

johndoe8808
21-05-2011, 12:50 AM
i noticed my points just dropped by 5.
did somebody zap me? why?
i was just being honest & fair.

sometimes we just gotta be fair to the bro's who spend their time, money & effort to share.
appreciate them. and don't take them for granted...

OsamaBinLaden
21-05-2011, 11:17 PM
juz cleared inbox again... those who PM me but never get reply... sorry... u dont meet my criteria...

still cannot see any FR... hhmmm... i guess all bros here really being discrete now... :D

OsamaBinLaden
25-05-2011, 08:26 PM
juz found out from one bro dat who tried to book the gal i mentioned... dat the gal is fully booked... must be the bros who got contact from me dat making her work overtime... :(

but still... dont see any FR... either on this thread or in PM... :confused:

bigbuffalo
25-05-2011, 11:14 PM
no FRs maybe due to the reasons that some brothers here whom had her contact from you shared with their friends who are not registered members of SB...my guess only

Pactman
27-05-2011, 01:21 PM
Thanks Bro for recommendation,

Visited place last night, last call at 9pm which is not always a good choice as girls must be really shag and tired after a long day's work.

Actually, I saw another thai joint just beside it and I was not sure which is the correct joint.

Anyway, managed to get Joyce who is a fair Thai MILF Lady.
Her massage was good and eventually she pop GQ.
Advantage is that toilet is attached.

Went home relaxed.

Name:Joyce
Body/Face:5.5
Massage:Good
Price:$36hr. HJ:$50.00
Return:Seems that place is now flooding with many other massage joints.
Hope to try others around there.

Cheers

hubber27
21-06-2011, 11:01 AM
Popped by last week, went there about 10pm+ and end up the Thai Fingerpress is closed as the lady inside give me a "No No" sign.

So i try my luck on the shop beside it, duno whats it call but manned by an uncle. Ask him, still have massage? He look down, pull down his glasses and said yes. I look ard, only saw a 40s milf, I wish it wasn't her coming in to massage.

Too bad, she came in, its her. Nonetheless, I thinking "must try to enjoy the massage and if not keen, say no to special lor".

Rubba here and there, massage was quite bad, strenght uneven and quite painful at some part.

ASk me to turn ard, without me answering, she pour alot of gel onto my lower adominal and my groin area. Soft touch with silky cooling gel, my didi no choice but to rise and salute her. Then she softly asked for special, I opt for hj lor.

She really took her time and rub every cracks in ur ass and balls with alot of gel and hj took even longer then the massage I think. She either slowly teasing my didi to the max or she really enjoy seeing me in "desperate to release" face! :eek:

Overall, not to disappointing even thou not too bad what I expecting and what i wanted.

36+50

sepeleven
08-07-2011, 12:35 AM
pls let have the location n contact. thanks

sepeleven
08-07-2011, 12:40 AM

chelsea67
10-11-2011, 12:49 AM
finally managed to get ____ after she went for a long break.. imagine i got the contact from TS few months ago and till now then try.. anyway, called up joint this morning and booked for her.

went there and paid 36 (i think) for an hour and was led to the last room. room was cold with attached shower.. knn i went to wash up but no hot water or hot water not enough.. so shivering. after a while, a thai lady walked in, MILF looks 40s and started her massage.

I must say this is the best thai massage I got, i normally prefer tui na with oil (and best i had was with Gina), so i was quite skeptical with the massage. After duno how long, i fell asleep!!! This massage is good stuff!! Although with oil, but this lady manage to knead all the correct points with correct pressure till i fell asleep..

the whole process was heavenly, and i did not want it to stop.. but no choice, turned around and she started her JG.

Man, she sure knows her stuff! I was brought up to heaven and freefall back to earth, this went on for a few cycles and finally she sensed that I am about to surrender, she shifted her position for me to autoroam.. too bad cannot taste, but she has nice boobs from the feel of my hand.

All i can say is my bro is hardened like rock! This is the first time i felt my bro going to explode if don't release soon.. finally, i gave up all resistance and surrender. Over time, but she says nevermind, so in the end, i tipped her more.

Look: 6/10 (pleasant MILF)
Boob: 7/10 (nice to feel but cannot taste)
Massage: 10/10 (for thai massage)
JG: 9/10 (can compare to jenny)
RTF: YES

Please get contact from TS. thank you

OsamaBinLaden
10-11-2011, 08:50 AM
suddenly receive a PM abt this joint... actually i havent been there for a long time liao becos the lady dat i visited suddenly seems to be so well-booked...

actually i almost forgot abt this joint and the name of the lady... until i read the thread back...

thanks bro chelsea67 for the FR... ;)

my criteria now up to 50 pts liao... only for those who meet my criteria... otherwise be prepared to be zapped by me... and dont worry... i will leave my nick if i zap..

neuman
10-11-2011, 10:56 PM
suddenly receive a PM abt this joint... actually i havent been there for a long time liao becos the lady dat i visited suddenly seems to be so well-booked...

actually i almost forgot abt this joint and the name of the lady... until i read the thread back...

thanks bro chelsea67 for the FR... ;)

my criteria now up to 50 pts liao... only for those who meet my criteria... otherwise be prepared to be zapped by me... and dont worry... i will leave my nick if i zap..

I don't need the contact from u.

HER NAME IS VIVIEN, want to know more - PM me.

Only bros with 5 points or less n those with MINUS POINTS will be
entertained.

Bro with lots of points - stay away!!!

Cheers.

retepoet
10-11-2011, 11:40 PM
do i qualify to have the location :p

analguy76
11-11-2011, 12:15 AM
Bro ts, hope that u can share the location.

OsamaBinLaden
11-11-2011, 08:40 AM
I don't need the contact from u.

HER NAME IS VIVIEN, want to know more - PM me.

Only bros with 5 points or less n those with MINUS POINTS will be
entertained.

Bro with lots of points - stay away!!!

Cheers.

neuman... u think u so smart... juz FYI... its not vivien... :confused:
and good... u got my points for the day...

coolhikaru
12-11-2011, 01:53 AM
Care to share contact? :D

afat
12-11-2011, 08:05 AM
hi bro mind sharing the ctc of ur massage place... thanks

Joker4115
30-12-2011, 11:11 AM
Bro TS Osama , can i hv the ctc and loc. Thks a million. Long time nv try thai massage already.:D

nokia611o
30-10-2012, 07:36 PM
bro ts this thai massg shop still around.
golden sultan look quiet , dare not waste time goin there.:(

strongm
31-10-2012, 01:21 PM
Hi TS, can I have the location? Thanks