PDA

View Full Version : JB KTV: Tian Shang Ren Jian 天上人间

ilovedoggie
15-05-2011, 02:27 AM
hello bros,

Does anyone has any experience with this JB KTV? What is the damage?

PS: there's another KTV opposite this one. Not sure about the damage because they look expensive from the outside.

Thanks!

imhere
22-05-2011, 01:39 AM
Hijack your thread abit

I had been to 'sakura' and 'li xing' many years ago. is your KTV you refering something like those? rooms without actual karaoke? i have been looking for place like those.
Most exciting part was when we picked our selected ladies then they will switch off the lights and action begin within the room. however when one is ready for FJ will have to proceed to another destinate room.

Will be glad know if there is any of these 'KTV' around. :D

LoveThai
22-05-2011, 02:09 AM
Hi bro imhere, just wonder if now there are still those type of KTV around? Really missed those Sakura days.

LLSC
22-05-2011, 03:41 AM
yah man.. can have more info of this tian shang ren jian?

Sakura - lup sup bar - lol .. ya choose the gal, do what u want in the room, but if want to FJ, go up to the special allocated room and pay how much? 40rm? or 60? cannot remember already. :D

ilovedoggie
26-05-2011, 01:46 PM
Hijack your thread abit

I had been to 'sakura' and 'li xing' many years ago. is your KTV you refering something like those? rooms without actual karaoke? i have been looking for place like those.
Most exciting part was when we picked our selected ladies then they will switch off the lights and action begin within the room. however when one is ready for FJ will have to proceed to another destinate room.

Will be glad know if there is any of these 'KTV' around. :D

Hi bro, paiseh I nvr really cheong jb ktv b4.only tried a ktv called golden palace or something.Its located somewhere nearby the huge new shopping mall where u need to go tru a backalley to get into their basement parking. The place is horrible.very old.the damage for 3 or 4 jugs is abt rm230.tips for the working gals is abt rm50 but until 12 only.after 12 need to top up.or u can choose to book the girl for whole nite for RM200 or 300 I think.the girls keep butterfly and come back tell u they got booked and ask for your rm50.knn. The karaoke set is super old.and got young local thugs go there take pills and blast super loud music in their room.

Yes I'm looking for places like Sakura.would like to know abt the damage roughly so tht I won't get slaughtered. Thanks bro!

Itchyboy
26-05-2011, 06:06 PM
Mostly dead by now.

But one more that i know of still existing called 88. It is located along the shoplots facing the grand continental hotel in JB. Located at back alley. Front of the corner shop looks closed.

Must go around back and park near the temple. There will be one or two guys on a motorbike or sitting around that will ask you whether u want to drink. Then they will point you to the back alley where there are no lights and completely dark.

A door will open and heaven awaits inside. Mostly vietnames, thai, myanmarese cambodian girls. Operation similar to sakura and li xing.

StupicOne
26-05-2011, 06:06 PM
Bro,

Careful with Golden Palace. I was there few months ago and the dance area is a shake head joint. There was a police raid on that night and we ended up having to stay there until 8am. Told Police that we are there for KaraOk only and still have to sit down and watch the whole show. Fuck up place.

zidane86
26-05-2011, 08:27 PM
wow crap that golden88 is just 8 minit outside my house super walking distance and yet i never know about it, but how is the damage for that place for a full service with the gal

zidane86
30-05-2011, 03:43 AM
I am a failure has been to hotel selesa that is so darn close to my home and walk around the shop row that is facing the hotel and also the shop behind the front row and cant find golden88 any bro mind to give me a pointer

powerdix
30-05-2011, 10:38 PM
yah man.. can have more info of this tian shang ren jian?

Sakura - lup sup bar - lol .. ya choose the gal, do what u want in the room, but if want to FJ, go up to the special allocated room and pay how much? 40rm? or 60? cannot remember already. :D

bro, can u pm me exact location for sakura... seems so nice coz i've been looking this kind of ktv many years back... but couldn't find... many thanx bro,

owl888
31-05-2011, 10:20 AM
According to my friends whom have patronize Tian Shang Ren Jian b4, they told me its a family style KTV.

imhere
03-06-2011, 10:16 PM
Hi bro imhere, just wonder if now there are still those type of KTV around? Really missed those Sakura days.

No idea if any of those still exist. Will be first to cheong there is any of 'KTV' of that sort still operating these days.

Shouting to all, anyone have any lobang? please intro and share maybe? :D

draken
14-06-2011, 01:19 AM
Mostly dead by now.

But one more that i know of still existing called 88. It is located along the shoplots facing the grand continental hotel in JB. Located at back alley. Front of the corner shop looks closed.

Must go around back and park near the temple. There will be one or two guys on a motorbike or sitting around that will ask you whether u want to drink. Then they will point you to the back alley where there are no lights and completely dark.

A door will open and heaven awaits inside. Mostly vietnames, thai, myanmarese cambodian girls. Operation similar to sakura and li xing.

Any bros know this 88 joint still in operation ? going to chiong this few days .. bored with GBW spa liao hahahaha

Fuckereveryday
14-06-2011, 09:40 AM
JB also got ? I thought only BB ?

hooknspin2
14-06-2011, 06:10 PM
Looks like the KTV scene has changed alot since i start chionging in JB.

used to go to Love Boat along Jalan serampang....

Bonking inside the KTV room was only RM 70.00 .... Those were the days ...

any bros have lastest JB KTV info to share here...

thanks

draken
16-06-2011, 01:32 AM
Looks like the KTV scene has changed alot since i start chionging in JB.

used to go to Love Boat along Jalan serampang....

Bonking inside the KTV room was only RM 70.00 .... Those were the days ...

any bros have lastest JB KTV info to share here...

thanks

Agreed lah bro , sweet memories of sakura , apollo , le yi le , golden million and my fav "alibaba' happy hr fj a prc for only rm50...

thats why when i heard abt this 88 LSB , keen to know more and wanna try ...

Appreciate if some experience bros can provide advise if the place is still alive and costing ... :D

huatliao
17-06-2011, 02:03 PM
Agreed lah bro , sweet memories of sakura , apollo , le yi le , golden million and my fav "alibaba' happy hr fj a prc for only rm50...

thats why when i heard abt this 88 LSB , keen to know more and wanna try ...

Appreciate if some experience bros can provide advise if the place is still alive and costing ... :D

Bro, 88 is actually golden million aka wang jin lsb. Yes it's still operating.

maxmin
26-06-2011, 12:28 AM
Brother,
Mind to share golden million aka wang jin lsb address ?
Appreciate.. Thanks.

gljc
09-09-2011, 10:43 AM
last time i chiong 88 before.. it's been at least 3 years didn't go already.. so now 88 has rename as golden million aka wang jin ? And is at the same location as the then-88 ?