PDA

View Full Version : New Gal in Town

skkan
13-05-2011, 07:55 AM
Happen last Monday, appt with fren in town, last min he called me telling me he will be late for almost an hour, was damn too lan, LL go to my old days hang up place to try my luck..............

When I reached third floor, next to elevator there is one TN shop, saw few PRC, so so only, suddenly saw one SYT walking opposite, go into another TN shop, quickly follow her and walk in, asked for the price, entrace $35 for 45 min, ok, then point at the SYT just walked in, ask for her service.

Pay at the counter then was lead to last cubicle, a bit siang bcos no bath room attached, only at the back, was lucky as I was given the last room next to bath room......

Everything quite SOP, talked cock a bit, found out that she was from north East China, very fair, just arrived less than a week, paid big money to middle man, bo bian has to work hard to pay back the fees.....

After 30 min over, nothing happen, asked to flip over, face up, standing at my big head she starts masaging my chest, two b size boobs was hanging in front oy my face, my didi straight away stand up for Singapore........

She notice that, slow bend down, till my whole face smelling the ......

then she pop up the GQ..................... everything over

bors here looking for experience gals can skip this thread, as I mentioned she is fresh, really fresh, frist week in twon and didn't work in this line beofre, hence everything you got to be in the driver seat, leading her, teaching her what to do, but I love it, long time never see such a fresh PRC, I don't mind doing extra job! Almost all PRC encountered last 12 months are all lao yu tiao!

Name: K****
Look : 7.5/10, IMHO, you may think otherwise, fair
Body : 7/10, small frame
Boobs : should be a B, with light color nipple, I love to suck it
BBBJ : Depends, she will reject for first time, I give her 8/10, I give high rating not because she is good, is bcos she is new! Was told I'm the second one she did it in Singapore, she never do it back in China... although hard to believe it, but I trust her during the session.....
Massage : 6/10, she know how to do it, but not enough strength as I love hard massage
CIM/AR: NO NO NO
Attitute : 8/10
Damage : $35 for entrance, I give her 150 for FJ
RTM : planning for 2nd visit today

Bros, I'm not OKT, just trying to help her, also do not want too many people to rush there, at the end I can't make appt to enjoy her service, will only slowly give out the contact to bro

LiBai
13-05-2011, 11:04 AM
Please share contact with me. Thanks.

simatiger
13-05-2011, 02:24 PM
where the location?

123yogibear123
13-05-2011, 02:57 PM
Bro contact pls Tks

DragonSeeker
13-05-2011, 04:21 PM
Yo bro,
Care to share ctc?
Tks in adv!
Cheers!

ttttaann
13-05-2011, 04:24 PM
Hi bro, can share ctc n location? Tks

patcantm
13-05-2011, 05:13 PM
Bro Skkan
Appreciate it if you would share the location or contact. Thks a million.

andychee14
13-05-2011, 08:24 PM
bro able to pm location and ctc? would love to try.... thanks in advance.

bigtaukay
13-05-2011, 08:29 PM
hello bro ! would be appreciative if you would share contact with a fellow orchard road worker here thanks a mil ! cheers:D

dubidao
14-05-2011, 02:22 AM
Care to share contact/location bro?

homeking
16-05-2011, 06:10 PM
able to share the location? thanks alot...

skkan
16-05-2011, 07:37 PM
Happen last Monday, appt with fren in town, last min he called me telling me he will be late for almost an hour, was damn too lan, LL go to my old days hang up place to try my luck..............

When I reached third floor, next to elevator there is one TN shop, saw few PRC, so so only, suddenly saw one SYT walking opposite, go into another TN shop, quickly follow her and walk in, asked for the price, entrace $35 for 45 min, ok, then point at the SYT just walked in, ask for her service.

Pay at the counter then was lead to last cubicle, a bit siang bcos no bath room attached, only at the back, was lucky as I was given the last room next to bath room......

Everything quite SOP, talked cock a bit, found out that she was from north East China, very fair, just arrived less than a week, paid big money to middle man, bo bian has to work hard to pay back the fees.....

After 30 min over, nothing happen, asked to flip over, face up, standing at my big head she starts masaging my chest, two b size boobs was hanging in front oy my face, my didi straight away stand up for Singapore........

She notice that, slow bend down, till my whole face smelling the ......

then she pop up the GQ..................... everything over

bors here looking for experience gals can skip this thread, as I mentioned she is fresh, really fresh, frist week in twon and didn't work in this line beofre, hence everything you got to be in the driver seat, leading her, teaching her what to do, but I love it, long time never see such a fresh PRC, I don't mind doing extra job! Almost all PRC encountered last 12 months are all lao yu tiao!

Name: K****
Look : 7.5/10, IMHO, you may think otherwise, fair
Body : 7/10, small frame
Boobs : should be a B, with light color nipple, I love to suck it
BBBJ : Depends, she will reject for first time, I give her 8/10, I give high rating not because she is good, is bcos she is new! Was told I'm the second one she did it in Singapore, she never do it back in China... although hard to believe it, but I trust her during the session.....
Massage : 6/10, she know how to do it, but not enough strength as I love hard massage
CIM/AR: NO NO NO
Attitute : 8/10
Damage : $35 for entrance, I give her 150 for FJ
RTM : planning for 2nd visit today

Bros, I'm not OKT, just trying to help her, also do not want too many people to rush there, at the end I can't make appt to enjoy her service, will only slowly give out the contact to bro

Sorry all bros, here, for nothing just want to share the lobang, but somehow bors here not happy and kana zap, decided stop giving out the contact and close this lobang, keep for only some good buddies here.

Bye!

bigbuffalo
16-05-2011, 08:44 PM
i think you were zapped becos you spoil the market..$150 for fj !!!!

skkan
17-05-2011, 10:53 AM
i think you were zapped becos you spoil the market..$150 for fj !!!!

150 is the FJ plus tips, I paid what I think she deserved it, if you guys do not want to pay that money is your choice, I didn't said she asked for 150? Why you all like to zapped people for nothing, is that's the case, where got people want to share lobang anymore, share then get zapped, meaningless!:mad::mad::mad:

laserglitz
17-05-2011, 12:24 PM
Bro, pls share location & ctc?

skytay
17-05-2011, 12:42 PM
Bro can share the location thank alot

skytay
17-05-2011, 01:10 PM
Can share the location thanks bro

kekeok
17-05-2011, 01:19 PM
can pm me her contact? thanks

nqlfkr
17-05-2011, 02:16 PM
bro, can share the contact? Thanks

pwhang
25-05-2011, 04:22 AM
Bro, can share location/contact? Tks.

tanahkow55
25-05-2011, 06:09 AM
150 is the FJ plus tips, I paid what I think she deserved it, if you guys do not want to pay that money is your choice, I didn't said she asked for 150? Why you all like to zapped people for nothing, is that's the case, where got people want to share lobang anymore, share then get zapped, meaningless!:mad::mad::mad:

Now then you know this place and the pattern ???

onnchai78sg
25-05-2011, 07:02 AM
Bro pls share location thanks?

ttttaann
25-05-2011, 04:23 PM
bro I didnt zap you lay. can share ctc? 2nd time asking liao. really wanna try. tks

assng
25-05-2011, 04:31 PM
Bro, can pm me the location and the name of the gal... thanks

BODO
09-06-2011, 03:44 AM
Can pls pm me the location?

10-06-2011, 11:09 PM
Location is at orchard tower I think. Nothing special there just go there if you damn rich.

holeymoley
11-06-2011, 03:36 AM
bro can share the location and ctc? thax. :)

rydea
11-06-2011, 03:30 PM
bro.. can share with me her ctc and location? thanks