PDA

View Full Version : Condom is too small!

eMoGuy
13-05-2011, 01:57 AM
Hey bros , just to ask is there any way to wear a condom , easier and more not pain? I cant seem to stuff my little bro into a condom, and everytime after i squeezed it in, it become jelly.

unfit
13-05-2011, 01:59 AM
Apply KY to your whole penis then easier to wear condom...:p

tomyam2516
13-05-2011, 02:14 AM
Durex is ur choice,pls look at the specification and the expiry date before u purchase.i guess a few range dont fit on u.is good to practice safe sex.cheers! :)

tomyamramee
13-05-2011, 02:24 AM
http://www.durex.com/en-SG/Products/Condoms/pages/CondomHomepage.aspx

Durex Comfort? a little bit wider... Bonk safely.

σ

CyberRod
13-05-2011, 02:30 AM
Yah... Try Durex Comfort. This is the only CD that I can fit in... Sorry bros... I'm not boasting, the rest feels like 'struggling' my little bro... My bro will lose momentum if I try to force it to wear anything else... :o

blurking666
13-05-2011, 07:14 AM
better be safe than sorry. If the condom is too small, there is a higher chance of breakage or slippage. Not cool:p So... get the only large condom available in the mass market, durex comfort (so much better than the trojan magnums)

lyulka
13-05-2011, 08:24 AM
Yah... Try Durex Comfort. This is the only CD that I can fit in... Sorry bros... I'm not boasting, the rest feels like 'struggling' my little bro... My bro will lose momentum if I try to force it to wear anything else... :o

Understand how u feel :D I am in the same ship also.

talismann
13-05-2011, 08:45 AM
Apply KY to your whole penis then easier to wear condom...:p

Bro, not always a good idea. You may end up fucking raw halfway as there is a good chance the condom will slip off. Dangerous, kenna before.

rob_onny
13-05-2011, 09:37 AM
Bro eMoGuy, r u sure that u'd used CD & not "Finger Glove (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_EaKv2MnCYK8/RqYrb8uGvYI/AAAAAAAAANU/VTISDbilzpk/s400/Finger_Gloves.jpg)"!!! :D
Hey bros , just to ask is there any way to wear a condom , easier and more not pain? I cant seem to stuff my little bro into a condom, and everytime after i squeezed it in, it become jelly.

Bangster
13-05-2011, 11:22 AM
Hahaha...those used by packing aunties or production operators right?

I think the best solution is for TS to drop his pants before the counter girl next time he goes to buy condoms, and ask nicely lor..."Xiao Jie, what size I need ah?"

The girl will help one, rest assured.

micro
13-05-2011, 11:37 AM
lol you must have a big bird unlike me is a micro

CyberRod
13-05-2011, 12:01 PM
Understand how u feel :D I am in the same ship also.

Haha... Bro, then we can share info on other CD (if any) besides Durex Comfort... :p

liberatte
13-05-2011, 12:33 PM
Try http://www.twenga.com/price-extra-large-condom.html

gentori
13-05-2011, 12:50 PM
Yeah, agreed that durex comfort is a good choice :)

eMoGuy
13-05-2011, 01:28 PM
i tried a few types before, all from durex. cos durex sounded better and it is so called "safer" cos reknown. durex love , durex ultra safe , durex sensation and pleasure max, but none of it so called can last, i wasted sometimes 3/3 condoms without even entering. just because trying to make my didi grow back, and in the end i came.
and thanks to bro who recommended comfort , but where can i find it ? i went to ntuc, cant seem to find it.

Libra
13-05-2011, 02:49 PM
ME same problem. most condoms too tight for me. I had since used Durex "Comfort" its really more wider and comfortable.

hope this helps.

smartke
13-05-2011, 05:03 PM
hi bros,

probably wanna consider okamoto, or maybe sagami?

anyway, came across tis website... http://www.e-condom.org/

hv a wonderful wkend.

cheers... :)

blurking666
13-05-2011, 05:03 PM
hmm... your best bet is to get it from the pharmacies or sex shops. Mustafa also sells them :p I, too, am a comfort man:D

blurking666
13-05-2011, 05:04 PM
Hahaha...those used by packing aunties or production operators right?

I think the best solution is for TS to drop his pants before the counter girl next time he goes to buy condoms, and ask nicely lor..."Xiao Jie, what size I need ah?"

The girl will help one, rest assured.

Cannot lah... what if he's a 'grower' type? didi damn small before steam and become horse sized when steam? :p

eMoGuy
13-05-2011, 05:29 PM
hehes , it might be! ;x Never try you never know! :D

sony2002
13-05-2011, 07:19 PM
I bought a pack of Sagami Original from Japan last time

http://www.e-condom.org/images_product/19_16_081105013824.jpg

It is wider than Durex and Okamoto, most importantly, it feel even thinner than other condom that claim to be 0.02 as well. The lubrication is good...not as oily feeling.

Mee Pok
13-05-2011, 08:41 PM
ME same problem. most condoms too tight for me. I had since used Durex "Comfort" its really more wider and comfortable.

Cool bro..

smartke
13-05-2011, 08:51 PM
I bought a pack of Sagami Original from Japan last time

http://www.e-condom.org/images_product/19_16_081105013824.jpg

It is wider than Durex and Okamoto, most importantly, it feel even thinner than other condom that claim to be 0.02 as well. The lubrication is good...not as oily feeling.

agree bro! and tis www.e-condom.org tat i posted in my earlier post is a gd website for reference. ;)

been usin okamoto since few yrs bk & think tat its better than durex, IMHO. but after tried the sagami, think its even better than okamoto, the feeling is great! it's so fine tat at time, the FEELIN is like doin raw! :eek:

anyway, to each its own. jus my humble opinion.

anton
13-05-2011, 11:17 PM

"it" referring to the CD or to yr little bro?
i'll guess it refers to the CD, otherwise you'd say "he become jelly"???

xiaosiami
15-05-2011, 01:15 PM
Don't worry bro. If all else fails, there is still the cling wrap to use. :D

some_
16-05-2011, 04:18 AM
i thought if you guys will enjoy more by using a tight fitting one? :confused:

blurking666
16-05-2011, 06:47 AM
it's no fun when the condom is strangling your bro... as I think most bros in here would agree.

daring70
16-05-2011, 07:35 AM
okamoto 003 turns dry and wrinkly very fast, you should only wear it just before penetration. sagami is a lot better but it's not widely available, maybe 1 in 2 7-11 carries them ....

sony2002
18-05-2011, 03:55 AM
okamoto 003 turns dry and wrinkly very fast, you should only wear it just before penetration. sagami is a lot better but it's not widely available, maybe 1 in 2 7-11 carries them ....

sagami feel dry at first, but i like it because it doesnt feel as oily as durex or okamoto

sagami will feel well lubricated after a while, not sure if the lubrication came from the girl or the rubber...lol

notmenotme
21-05-2011, 03:48 PM
i just tried comfort last week. Man! It is good. I always thought my dick is not big. But after trying comfort. I really feel comfortable! 52mm condom is abit tight for me. :) Thanks for the recommendations!

dirtbag_26
21-05-2011, 05:20 PM
okamoto 003 turns dry and wrinkly very fast, you should only wear it just before penetration

yah i give up on okamoto aready ,dun like

squiggle
21-05-2011, 09:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqSjaG4qJ7E

MichelleFLsg
06-06-2011, 12:32 PM
i just tried comfort last week. Man! It is good. I always thought my dick is not big. But after trying comfort. I really feel comfortable! 52mm condom is abit tight for me. :) Thanks for the recommendations!

My ex had the sane problem too.. I bet your dick is very long too!
But I think comfort's material is a lil thick and dry..

application9999
06-06-2011, 01:28 PM
Ask Ris Low..She made a video on how to put on a condom...

knownl
08-07-2011, 01:36 AM
tried before Sagami Original 0.02... too tight for me having hard time rolling dwn.
and is much more expensive compare to okamoto

for okamato i tried before
Crown
Platinum
Aloe

for durex
Sensation
Love

and some others cannot rmb

personally i like 003 aloe. although Sagami you can really feel the differences between 003 and 002.

still trying out more various condom. :D

Big2
11-07-2011, 12:31 AM
had problem with durex at times... needed to waste condoms cuz stuck halfway.. lol... okamoto tried before... didnt fit at all! whole dick was red cuz squeezed long time to get it in!

eMoGuy
03-08-2012, 10:22 AM
hellos all!
Its the condom too small, and after squeezing in, my XDD become "nua nua"
i tried durex comfort, its still slightly tight, but make do with it, cos i cannot find any other durex that is bigger than this.
people say, short and thin not nice, but, long and thick, dun seem to be very nice either.
always see my the other half bearing the pain when i enter, my heart aches.

maxman
03-08-2012, 05:24 PM
I don't believe this problem is really significant or valid.

I wonder if the thread starter wears his condom rolled out.

Condoms are designed to be correctly worn by rolling them over to cover the penis. If the penis is a thick one with larger than average diameter, the regular size condom (of 52mm diameter) will still roll over easily, just slightly stretched but not at all difficult to wear, and certainly won't squeeze the penis to flaccid form. If anything, a small (narrow diameter) condom will probably stretch thinner over a thick penis, and has a higher chance of breaking due to the stretch.

There are regular size condoms with wider teat ends (usually called "comfortable fit") that are easier to put on like a large cap over a head and then rolled down.

There are also larger size condoms (of 58mm diameter) for the well endowed man.

stone08
03-08-2012, 06:14 PM
These bros are well endowed! Envy envy

HungHubby
03-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Firstly, why are u insisting on durex when it ain't comfortable? Do a search on google and u will find many larger size ones. As mentioned in an earlier post, trojan magnum and trojan magnum XL is a pretty good brand to use. Great fitting and ain't tht bad smelling or oily at all. Unless ya like hung like a horse, I dun think there would be any issues.

Secondly, put aside looks, chemistry, physique, skills, performance or attraction etc, I believe most if not all ladies will prefer a larger size tool as long as she is properly lubricated before entry? Why the complaint?

Just my humble opinion.. :)

maxman
03-08-2012, 06:44 PM
I forgot to add that apart from the regular/standard size condom (52mm diameter) and the large size (58mm diameter), I also saw a brand that offers a "tighter" condom that is 49mm. My guess is that this "tighter" condom is for men who have thin penis?

maxman
03-08-2012, 06:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqSjaG4qJ7E

Not the best or most correct condom-use demonstration from Ris.

She didn't emphasize squeezing the teat so that no air is trapped in the condom when it is worn and rolled down the penis. Her nails are frightening long and can tear a condom. Dumb!

maxman
03-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Firstly, why are u insisting on durex when it ain't comfortable? Do a search on google and u will find many larger size ones. As mentioned in an earlier post, trojan magnum and trojan magnum XL is a pretty good brand to use. Great fitting and ain't tht bad smelling or oily at all. Unless ya like hung like a horse, I dun think there would be any issues.

Secondly, put aside looks, chemistry, physique, skills, performance or attraction etc, I believe most if not all ladies will prefer a larger size tool as long as she is properly lubricated before entry? Why the complaint?

Just my humble opinion.. :)

I agree. Durex isn't the only good brand available but maybe it's because Singaporeans tend to have most trust in Durex since this brand has been on Singapore's retail shelves for the longest amount of time. Durex has also used certain words like "Extra Safe" to market its condoms in a society that is overly cautious (think along the lines of kiasi). As best as I know, Durex does not market or name its condom range with such words in Australia.

There are other brands around that feel better than Durex that feel like no condom is worn, at least from the man's feel. I doubt the "no condom feel" actually really feels like that to women. Perhaps women here could shed some light on this matter.

I'm also inclined to agree that women like a good size, be it thick or long, as long as it doesn't hurt them when penetrated.

eMoGuy
03-08-2012, 10:16 PM
I don't believe this problem is really significant or valid.

Condoms are designed to be correctly worn by rolling them over to cover the penis. If the penis is a thick one with larger than average diameter, the regular size condom (of 52mm diameter) will still roll over easily, just slightly stretched but not at all difficult to wear, and certainly won't squeeze the penis to flaccid form. If anything, a small (narrow diameter) condom will probably stretch thinner over a thick penis, and has a higher chance of breaking due to the stretch.

There are regular size condoms with wider teat ends (usually called "comfortable fit") that are easier to put on like a large cap over a head and then rolled down.

There are also larger size condoms (of 58mm diameter) for the well endowed man.

yes , but when u squeeze it in, it just hurts for me.
maybe i am doing it wrong, but when i change to comfort, compared to pleasuremax and love, there is some different. I wont have to endure that much of pain.

n30n
03-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Anyone tried Okamoto 0.02 Hydro polyurethane?
http://www.okamoto-condoms.com.sg/products.aspx?id=1&size=large

The description says 55mm. Durex comfort is 56mm.
Durex comfort can roll on easily, but this okamoto one though very thin like cling wrap, i can barely roll over the head.

I don't know if it's too small, or i mess up the layered rolls because it's so thin. End up can't hold on the roll to pull down.

Anyone shed some light on this?
Am i doing things wrong?

maxman
04-08-2012, 08:30 AM
yes , but when u squeeze it in, it just hurts for me.
maybe i am doing it wrong, but when i change to comfort, compared to pleasuremax and love, there is some different. I wont have to endure that much of pain.

If you were using something else, say a domestic/medical latex glove or a rubber party balloon, I would believe some pain can happen trying to get it on.

If it is true that a very soft, very thin, and highly stretchable latex condom that gently wraps the skin-protected erect penis can cause you pain, you should consider consulting a doctor. I would imagine that even using your palm with 5 figures can cause pain. Ohh, even some virginally tight vaginas could be painful.

gotgirth
04-08-2012, 10:13 AM
TS, trust me when i say i know your frustration.

some other brands to try is trojan, that one confirm can fit, cause it's meant for ang moh, down side is the latex smell very strong, and the rubber quite thick.

the other will be sagami original 0.02, their condoms are not latex, but polyurethane, so it is not as stretchable, but damn thin. you can try the L size, didn't work for me. :mad:

durex comfort is the biggest you can find from a supermarket or convenience store, and frankly, i still have trouble with it.:(

hope this helps.

hayhay
05-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Next time try plastic bag lar? Lol

I'm using a type is bigger then durex, forgot the name will find it out let u know and is cheaper then durex

n30n
05-08-2012, 11:42 PM
TS, trust me when i say i know your frustration.

some other brands to try is trojan, that one confirm can fit, cause it's meant for ang moh, down side is the latex smell very strong, and the rubber quite thick.

the other will be sagami original 0.02, their condoms are not latex, but polyurethane, so it is not as stretchable, but damn thin. you can try the L size, didn't work for me. :mad:

durex comfort is the biggest you can find from a supermarket or convenience store, and frankly, i still have trouble with it.:(

hope this helps.

Is Sagami one easy to unroll?

Okamoto polyurethane one very hard to unroll leh. I don't know if it's a size issue or the material issue. First time using polyurethane ones.

asdfghjkl
06-08-2012, 12:19 AM
no joke but a condom can literally stretch over one head.. try if you dun believe.. :o

unfit
06-08-2012, 12:38 AM
The largest size I ever came across is Durex 55 mm in Boots Store @ BKK...:p

I dun tink we got this in Sillypore lor...:D

maxman
06-08-2012, 08:50 AM
I believe the polyurethane condoms are more difficult to wear because they are less stretchy and less lubricated. I used Okamoto before and that was the experience. Although very thin, it isn't that soft and comfy as a stretchy latex condom. I never bought them again.

dreamer326
06-08-2012, 12:52 PM
try to find from guandian... other brand may have bigger size, maybe more suitable for u..

bigangry
06-08-2012, 01:51 PM
try tronjan condom. made for big boys
i gave up on durex long time ago as i have the same problem as u have last time