PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing moments

Painter1118
12-05-2011, 12:22 PM
Abit of introduction first. There was this syt who live the same blk as me and whenever I see her I would always 'miao' her openly. That means she know I am looking at her but I always get back the 'not so happy look' from her. Maybe she see me not handsome than don't like me to 'miao' her. Anyway we know we stay in the same blk but never ever once say hi.

One day I saw her again at the void deck with one of her friend and 2 bicycles. They look like in a lost so I 'Kay PO' abit go forward and ask them what happen can I help them. The syt ask me if I know how to pump tyres and I proudly say I know(in my mind thinking so easy). There was an air pump with them and I took over the air pump from them. Than I proceed to open the valve cover of the tyre and I found that there is another screw on the valve. Bros by now should know thats a road bike I am handling. I start to panic because I have never come across this kind of valve before but 'll' I try to push the nozzle of the hand pump into the tyre valve. The size just dosen't fit and no matter how I try I can't put the cock into the pussy.

After about 5 to 10 minutes of trying I gave up and apologize to her say I don't know how to do. She say it's ok and I left and go home. Was feeling embarrass cos her friend was there too and I thought I can be hero suddenly become zero. Surf YouTube and videos on how to handle the tyre valve of a road bike and take a look at my own air pump and roughly know how to do...

Any bros out there encounter this kind of moments before or what I should have done to make myself look better please comment. Well at least I finally talked to her :o

nuclearkid
13-05-2011, 01:06 PM
All's not lost. At least future conversations can proceed from pumping tires to...well...other forms of more pleasurable pumping.:D

More importantly, can talk if paths cross again. Nevermind the initial embarrassment of looking kinda dumb.:p

otamay
13-05-2011, 01:23 PM
At least you had sucessfully made contact, hope this can develop into something fruitful in the near future :D

Painter1118
15-05-2011, 01:37 PM
Thank bro nuclearkid and bro Otamay for the encouragement. But since that incident she seems to have vanish into thin air so I have not seen her till now. I will post again should there be any progression.
Btw I cant up you because when I read your post it's already more than 2 days.

Painter1118
23-05-2011, 06:34 PM
:DToday when i was on the way home from lunch i finally see the syt again. she was checking out letters beside the letter box. trying to act natural i pass by her and say hi to her. she look up and say hi followed by a smile. shw was wearing her school PE t shirt and a FBT short with slipper. i can see the round shape of her breast from her t shirt and her leg is so long and sexy. later part i got to know her name is chloe.

me : so how's your bicycle? i mean the tyre?
chloe : oh i still unable to fix it. now the bicycle inside the storeroom.
me : my house have a pump which might be able to fix your tyre.
chloe : ...
me : i help you do now?
chloe : hesitate... ok thank you. (she look so decent and pure with a pair of nice looking specs)

i took down her address and within a few minutes, i am outside chloe house with my hand pump waiting for her to open the gate. (she is staying 5 levels above me) first word that come out from my mouth is

me : u alone?
chloe : ya.
me : btw whats your name?
chloe : chloe.
me : i am alvin. (finally officially introduce ourself :o)

she lead me to the storeroom and i manage to pump the tyres in less than 5 minutes. (i learnt my lesson and came prepared :D)

me : ok done.
chloe : wah so fast.
me : try sitting on the bike to test the pressure.
chloe : ok

chloe tried sitting on the bicycle but suddenly lost balance and fell onto me.(the seat was slightly higher than her butt as the bicycle belongs to her brother who is serving NS now) it all happen too fast i could not hold on to her weight and we both fell to the floor with the bicycle. As i don't want chloe to hit against the floor, i hug her tightly as we fall... now i am on the the floor with chloe and her bicycle on top of me.

me : argh!! (although hug chloe very shiok but leg was injured)
chloe : sorry
me : its ok nevermind.

we manage to push the bicycle away and sit up to realise that the gear of the bicycle had cause a deep cut on my leg. blood was flowing down to the floor and chloe seem shock and lost.

me : can pass me some tissues?
chloe : took a few pieces of tissues and pass to me.
i use the tissues to press against my wound hoping to stop the bleeding.
me : can help me to the sofa?

i put my hand on chloe shoulder and she help me to the sofa. all the way chloe was looking at my wound and my hand still on her shoulder.(although leg pain but didi still horny :))

chloe : u alright? i am so sorry.
me : i'm ok. but i think i need to rest on the sofa for awhile. (by now my hand is resting on her waist. wonder she feel anything or she focus too much on my wound to realise.)

the next 10 minute we were chatting about her family, her school and abit of me. all the while my left hand was pressing the tissue on my wound and my right hand was busy hugging her wasit, resting on the back and sometimes stroking chloe hair with no resistance from her. suddenly chloe head was resting on my chest and i am hugging her closely to me like a couple. she put her right hand on my chest and my didi start to become hard. i guess she must have heard my heart pumping very fast. she look up and our mouth are so close to each other that i can kiss her just by inching forward.

sorry to bros here if you are waiting for something steamy but i did not dare to progess further and suggest to her that i should go home. 3 main reasons that i back out last minute.
1. i got to know her age is 16 this year and i am already near to 30.
2. i already have a gf and she does come over to my place and stay over at times.
3. i don't think i will be shifting house in the next few years. (what if her parents come over to find my house and make noise, i sure die cock stand)

tonight need to ask my gf help me release

Reoxy
23-05-2011, 07:30 PM
You almost went to Prison.:D

Don't worry. Another 6 months more you can stay out of Prison.:D

Digistras80
24-05-2011, 01:22 AM
Hey TS,

Better not try anything funny.

Remain as friends or close neighbors for now. You'll never know what will happen after 2yrs. :D

Arucard
24-05-2011, 06:13 AM
OMG i thought u r around the same age as her also.....please...if u have dirty thought about her stay away from her..

joew2005
24-05-2011, 06:21 AM
it ain't over till it's over ... :rolleyes:

sky_liner2
24-05-2011, 09:17 AM
Luckily your big head overtook the small head bro TS. You are there to pump her bicycle tyres, not pumping her.

owl888
24-05-2011, 10:34 AM
TS, dunn play play.....else next time u in Changi pumping bicycle tyres :D :D

Bangster
24-05-2011, 10:35 AM
Well done TS, you exercised restraint.

But you got see what colour her bra is or not?

Painter1118
24-05-2011, 10:52 AM
Just wondering, even if birthday over also can have sex ar? Must wait till next year? how about if I just do Petting with chloe can? Btw age gap is not a concern to me as long as it's not against the law. Intact I like to have relationship wih woman either much younger or much older than me. :rolleyes:

otamay
24-05-2011, 11:05 AM
At least TS got lucky to have a very close contact with her even though no sexual actions :)
Nevermind, from here you can further develop and let her initiate further actions when opportunities arise :D
Camping here for more development :)

Painter1118
24-05-2011, 11:15 AM
Well done TS, you exercised restraint.

But you got see what colour her bra is or not?

Of cos I peep into her PE t shirt. Cup A with very white bra. :D
Normally small breast can see nipple but she wore her bra well so unable to see. :mad:

Bangster
24-05-2011, 12:06 PM
hmm...you into kids and old folks huh...

(btw you cant up me cuz you got no power points)

2centsworth
24-05-2011, 12:22 PM
Intact I like to have relationship wih woman either much younger or much older than me. :rolleyes:

You aiming for the mother and daughter fantasy? Please exercise restraint. Consequences quite jia lat. Not just for yourself but also for your family who is living in the area.

Painter1118
24-05-2011, 01:51 PM
You aiming for the mother and daughter fantasy? Please exercise restraint. Consequences quite jia lat. Not just for yourself but also for your family who is living in the area.

No la bro 2centsworth. I just saying it gave me a more satisfying feeling if I were to be in a relationship with woman much older or much younger than me. I think it's rather normal if I were to date a woman who is about the same age as me. Like not challenging also. :D but I won't say no to mother and daughter fantasy hehe, not my own though cause I am 100% against incest. While I am currently being caution with the progess of Chloe, I wish to contribute another encounter that I had when I was staying at amk.

There are many methods when it comes to wooing a girl that already is your friend like giving flowers, asking her out or chatting on the phone etc...
After years of experience I have concluded some methods of "making encounters happen" to women who are totally strangers to start with.