PDA

View Full Version : New Massage shop at Pennisular shopping centre 4th Storey

aaaaaa
11-10-2004, 11:26 PM
Any bro try this shop before??

New shop with few PRC girls, one guys always give paper at 1st storey.

owen10
12-10-2004, 12:21 AM
Any bro try this shop before??

New shop with few PRC girls, one guys always give paper at 1st storey.

walau .. y start anthr thread? ... there r at least 2 threads ... 1 wif d heading BIG WONG somemore .. d other one cant rmbr liao. pls pls do a search to source for more info.

i juz walked past d shop today. imho d gals cant really make it (at least d 4 tt i saw) .. for quality i thk FL can offer better. not so sure abt d prices of specials as few bros had given any FRs. that's so much i could offer. d existing threads will tell u much much more. cheers

ahkong
12-10-2004, 07:08 AM
I agrees with bro owen10 also. The gals there really cannot make it. No big boobs gal also... ... :eek:

Sword
12-10-2004, 06:54 PM
Hi Bro,

Pls refer to this thread........

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=22662&highlight=wong+city

Thanks......

ang076
13-10-2004, 07:11 PM
Been to this TN shop late afternoon..

I was looking at the price for massage services provided.. Then the PRC lady in black cheongsam ( She is in late 30s, with long hair and nice figure , height about 1.7 m , with bright red lipstick. She is PDMM ) ask me to go for 45 minutes massage..But I opt for 30 minutes massage instead..( she strongly encourage me to go for 45 minutes massage.) Finally we settle to 30 minute massage and I paid the boss $20.

I went inside the room... there is a single bed and a sink and a chair. She ask me to strip ..I strip to my brief and she ask me to take off my brief too.. As I took off my brief, and saw her reaction..She was mentally licking my cock ( you can see from her eyes and her facial expression.)

After 15 minutes massages , she pop "special service" question, I opt for $50 service.. She ask why not $100 service, I told her I only have $60 left..

She then grab my cock hard and rub and pull ..as she lick my nipples.( she left lipstick marks on my nipples, which she later wipe off after HJ session.) My hand unbuttoned the cheongsam.. and damm ! she was not wearing a bra but a camisole..She then position herself in such a way so that I can grab both of her breasts and squeezed them. I even peeked into camisole to see her breasts and nipples.

Finally, I cummed and she looked at me and smiled..and clean the cum

She then buttoned up her cheongsam, and told me to opt for at least 45 minutes massage session and make sure i have $100 or so in my wallet next time I want to come again..

FR on that PRC PDMM ( Never ask her name, but you can recognise her when you visit that shop . She is in her late 30s with long hair .)

Look : 4/10 (if she is very young , I would give her 7.5)
Body: 7/10 ( nice body and nice height... Bust size 34B. )
HJ: 7/10 ( she work very hard and make me cum within last 10 minutes of massage session.)
Massage skill: 6.5/10.. ( she is quite serious about massage and do more than those gals I have encountered at Youth HC and Bugis HC .)
Attitude: quite friendly and polite.

RTF: nope ...( Better go and look for younger gals at PC or elsewhere. Hopefully get to see young chick with nice sexy bra under her cloth)

Damage : $20 for massage and $50 for special

lengleng1
13-10-2004, 07:34 PM

I never give more than 30 dollars for HJ.

kwailum28
13-10-2004, 08:20 PM

I was looking at the price for massage services provided.. Then the PRC lady in black cheongsam ( She is in late 30s, with long hair and nice figure , height about 1.7 m , with bright red lipstick. She is PDMM ) ask me to go for 45 minutes massage..But I opt for 30 minutes massage instead..( she strongly encourage me to go for 45 minutes massage.) Finally we settle to 30 minute massage and I paid the boss $20.

I went inside the room... there is a single bed and a sink and a chair. She ask me to strip ..I strip to my brief and she ask me to take off my brief too.. As I took off my brief, and saw her reaction..She was mentally licking my cock ( you can see from her eyes and her facial expression.)

After 15 minutes massages , she pop "special service" question, I opt for $50 service.. She ask why not $100 service, I told her I only have $60 left..

She then grab my cock hard and rub and pull ..as she lick my nipples.( she left lipstick marks on my nipples, which she later wipe off after HJ session.) My hand unbuttoned the cheongsam.. and damm ! she was not wearing a bra but a camisole..She then position herself in such a way so that I can grab both of her breasts and squeezed them. I even peeked into camisole to see her breasts and nipples.

Finally, I cummed and she looked at me and smiled..and clean the cum

She then buttoned up her cheongsam, and told me to opt for at least 45 minutes massage session and make sure i have $100 or so in my wallet next time I want to come again..

FR on that PRC PDMM ( Never ask her name, but you can recognise her when you visit that shop . She is in her late 30s with long hair .)

Look : 4/10 (if she is very young , I would give her 7.5)
Body: 7/10 ( nice body and nice height... Bust size 34B. )
HJ: 7/10 ( she work very hard and make me cum within last 10 minutes of massage session.)
Massage skill: 6.5/10.. ( she is quite serious about massage and do more than those gals I have encountered at Youth HC and Bugis HC .)
Attitude: quite friendly and polite.

RTF: nope ...( Better go and look for younger gals at PC or elsewhere. Hopefully get to see young chick with nice sexy bra under her cloth)

Name is very important. Without that can call wrong girl Try and get her name and advise

ang076
13-10-2004, 08:45 PM
Yes, but I did not ask for her name ..If she is very young and pretty, I would surely ask for her name.. But you can recognise her easily as she is the only one with long hair ( untied.) and she look as she is in late 30s.. she has fair skin and red lipstick.. Other gals I saw are young and their figures are not as good as hers.

aaaaaa
13-10-2004, 11:23 PM
Please tell me the name brother!

I always go to 2nd storey to buy 4D and football! If i win on football tomorrow, maybe go there and cum! :D

owen10
13-10-2004, 11:35 PM
Please tell me the name brother!

I always go to 2nd storey to buy 4D and football! If i win on football tomorrow, maybe go there and cum! :D

Penin Plaza 2nd lvl oso my favourite 4D hangout ... i might have seen u before! kekekeke ...

ang076
14-10-2004, 06:04 PM
Then she wont allow you to see her breasts..

This woman massage me , asked for $50 for HJ..

I never give more than 30 dollars for HJ.