PDA

View Full Version : FR xxPlaza massage

garderner
09-05-2011, 11:08 PM
been lurking a long time, decided to reg to post...
new to post, so bear with me brudders..

got a little bored on my day off, decided to stroll around town (bloody hot weather) in the shopping district. roamed around the different levels, its been awhile since i've been here. used to be the usual hangout in my teens haha :)

passed by several mani/pedi shops with SYT on the lower levels but they all seemed a little too clean (too open as well), so i headed to the back alleys to see if there's still any action. back in the days, it was very popular before the AV clean up.

most have become spas and beauty centers. i wasn't that interested in parting too much of my $, just wanted a place to rest my feet and get away from the heat. chanced upon a corner shop near the toilet.

headed in, simple decor, 3 girls sitting huddled in a corner chatting. $45 for an hour. told the lady i wanted an oil massage, and she said "just tell the girl, ok...she will know what to do"... sounds good already.
when i mention room is simple, it is bare minimum: thin mattress on floor (at least new sheets), full length mirror on the wall, adjoining shower and thats about it. oh well, $45 in town, i guess rent's expensive these days. changed out, showered and waited for the girl (expectations not that high).

pleasantly surprised by who came in: m'sian chinese, mid 30s, svelte figure in nice black mini dress (!) :cool: she tied her hair back and looked too mature, but much better when she untied her shoulder length curls.
i wasn't aiming for "special", just a relaxing time. her massage is pretty good, hard and firm pressure. loved it when she started brushing her hands against 2IC when she massaged my inner thighs. then she moved to front of my head to massage my shoulders, her pussy is basically at my head...even detected a whiff of body lotion...

she did some small talk, said she's been around the diff massage places, and have been in this joint for 2 months now. said weekends are pretty empty in the mall, i did hint if she does FL, but she pretended not to to hear.
told me to flip over and the GQ
HJ and auto roam for $60, i figured it was good deal, so did my 2IC.
and when she removed her top, oh my, it was worth the $$
nice pointy brown nips, B cups and red thong....

she did the painting (a little quick, but stayed long enough at my balls to bring a groan from me haha)...and my hands did the straying
she even made the right moans when i fingered her
when she didn;t reject my moves to remove the thong,,
heck i thought, might as well fingerf**k and slipped in 2 to "drum up" a rhythm if you know what i mean :p
she said "1 finger only please" and tried to squirm away, but i guess i have quite a "grip" haha.

we were in the 69position and i was able to check her out in the mirror hard at work on the 2IC while i was finger pumping her....wasn't long before i fired off 1 round, she said i was "naughty" in chinese before heading to the shower to clean up.

i havent tried many, so i think its not fair to rate
the damage is 45 / 60
not too bad way to cool off for a hot afternoon :D

dapeng
10-05-2011, 02:37 PM
Nice report...pls pm me the contact can?

kb77
10-05-2011, 03:22 PM
Good attempt. Location please

peter88798
10-05-2011, 07:20 PM
Bukit timah shopping centre or bukit timah plaza.

garderner
10-05-2011, 07:45 PM
PM'ed the info...but i'm new to this board, so pardon me if i don't provide the exact details ya. like the gahmen says..."sorry sorry" :p

hunkyhum
10-05-2011, 09:41 PM
I think this is BTP. BTSC doesnt have alot of spas that...alot of massage areas too... PM me if you wanna know where.

ssfxxx
10-05-2011, 11:05 PM
can share? thanks

oneheart
10-05-2011, 11:09 PM

nivian
11-05-2011, 12:11 AM
Hi Bro..

_Pls share the contact..thanks

johndoe8808
11-05-2011, 01:08 AM
Bro's... :)

Was a good report.
In the interest of sharing, and not just asking...
It'd be good to read the TS's post properly.
I haven't asked him direct. But I believe the answers you're looking for are mostly there... If he spells out too clearly, then *boom* it's gone.

Bukit timah shopping centre or bukit timah plaza.

I think this is BTP. BTSC doesnt have alot of spas that...alot of massage areas too... PM me if you wanna know where.

Nope. not near town.

Good attempt. Location please

Hi Bro..

_Pls share the contact..thanks

can share? thanks

See clues below.
THREE clues.

around town (bloody hot weather) in the shopping district.
used to be the usual hangout in my teens
corner shop near the toilet.

Hope this helps you guess better. :)

DragonSeeker
11-05-2011, 01:33 AM
Yo bro,
Please pm me contact,
Wil try out post FR.
Tks in adv!
Cheers!

theDarkness
11-05-2011, 07:18 AM
hi bro ts can share location? anyway does she provide fj?

skkan
11-05-2011, 07:41 AM
bros, please share the shopping, like to try malaysian gals!
Thanks

nqlfkr
11-05-2011, 07:43 AM
bros, please pm me the location, kum sia.

amkan
11-05-2011, 07:56 AM
bro, please pm me the contact, thanks

neptune10041085
11-05-2011, 09:36 AM
Nice fr.... Can share location ???

puipoh
11-05-2011, 02:26 PM
can share?