PDA

View Full Version : melaka raya banlist mp.. list down yours

kelvin3900
09-05-2011, 07:43 PM
Mine top ban list RASA SAYAxG

just go to rasa sayaxg.. wtf the services there...
7.05pm go in... Counter ask a auntie prc come to masaj... sien diao.. nvm
for continuos 15 minutes the auntie masaj my buntut( shi fat) wtf.. with same position.. reli beh tahan ask her to change.. she say 30mins for back.. back and buntut different leh.. and i cant stand her voice.. u know lar.. prc voice.. hard to listen...
7.25i cant control my fire d.. wear clothes and go down to pay...
the cibai auntie prc still somemore talk talk talk with the counter man thr...
i walk inside again ask her to diam la... i very headache hear she talking..

THINGS THAT IM REALLY BO SONG COME D.....
THE CIBAI COUNTER TURTLE MAN SHOUTED!!! ' COME IN AND SAY DUN SHOUT AT OUTSIDE! SCOLDING ME WOR MACAUHAI... I PAY ONE HOUR MONEY IN FULL MACAUHAI YOUR GIRL MASAJ LIKE SHIT U STILL SOUND BIG BIG TO ME???

i swear this rasa sayang will be the top on my banlist forever!!! will spread this news to all my cheong kaki! fuck him!!
i rasa kena tipu more than rasa sayang macauhai!!!

mlkfcuk
10-05-2011, 12:46 PM
My ban list is Pheonix! hehehehe....Cheap price but lousy masaj, i went in with no pain but came out with pain for 1 week in my back n neck area! Need to see doctor for pain killer! knn.

Ironman99
10-05-2011, 01:00 PM
My ban list is Pheonix! hehehehe....Cheap price but lousy masaj, i went in with no pain but came out with pain for 1 week in my back n neck area! Need to see doctor for pain killer! knn.

Lol, what kind of massage service u take? then i rather spend money to bonk lor

mlkfcuk
10-05-2011, 10:35 PM
Lol, what kind of massage service u take? then i rather spend money to bonk lor

I go in take normal SOP Oil masaj lar. I know no hanky panky, so i really wanted a real genuine oil masaj to relax. But the masseurs here look young n some pretty but masaj "SUCKS BIG TIME" I will nver step in here for genuine masaj anymore! I go Ji Ann, Bao Li Lai or Hua Toh for genuine body masaj! Pheonix is just cheap in price but no quality masaj type of masaj shop. They throw price just to get bisnes but dont care abt the masaj skills. Most of their masseurs are not train in thailand "Wat Po" which they advertise, but train locally on their own. Bullshit only. I did ask the myanmar chic if she was trained in WAT PO, Thailand, she said she work in farm back home n only learn the skills here in melaka. Most of the myanmar chics at Pheonix are either working in farms or factory back home she said.

CockUpForCunt
28-02-2013, 04:57 PM
My list is fm hc next to big bike ktv in melaka raya. E prc aunty sucks no experience in massage n claim noe how to provide jg n end up juz masturbate me till I cum n after tt session my dick pain like suck. She juz anyhow pump till I cum. E worst is ask me pay her RM50 n whn counter ask say I nv go for jg. Wat type of prc aunty is tis. Sucks .

bassline
05-03-2013, 11:50 PM
Gu Cheng mp.

The China gal masseur keep pushing for other services.
lotion no good, proposed to pay for good lotion.
massage for a while ask you whether wanna gua sha, etc.
either keep talking to her colleague or play MP3.