PDA

View Full Version : New spa joint near town region

Whelcashate
07-05-2011, 10:08 PM
Hi bros,

Here to share a location to bros. I will be discreet about it.

I was feeling horny for the last few day so went to scout for some good fun with a massage girl. So after work took a nearby bus and look around the areas it passed by. It passed by geylang first but in the end decided to give it a miss as was tired and wanted a massage more than a FJ. Moreover was looking forward to a some good juagen instead.

As the bus was passing by some shophouses, I saw a dark shop so I alighted and went to check it out. A pretty milf greets me. China PRC in late 20s but the type that I like. So I say yes I want massage. She quote me $40 per hr which is like std so I on her. She got this nice sweet smile that captivates me. She led me into a room with a massage bed and told me to get changed first. I stripped all and lie face down. Within a min, she returned and start to massage me. Her massage was ok, normal strength and not too soft or hard. Started with the back, den shoulders, den arms, den leg. During the massage, no accidental touch of my little bro so I thought that was it. When she ask me flip over, she didnt pop the golden question but start to massage my groin region. didnt touch my little bro but the sensitive area between a-hole and didi. Naturally little bro stand and she started playing with it. Next question she ask was I prefer it slow or fast. I say slow becoz hand cannot tahan and already between her legs. she quote me a price: Overall $200 for her to strip all and let me finger her mei mei and her boobs. Too bad little bro head now controlling mind so accepted her offer. Solid b cup boobs and I even suck her nipples. When we finish, I paid her in full and left a happy man.

Name: Jia Jia
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B+
Body: 7.5/10
Skin: Fair
Pussy: Easily Wet
FJ: Didnt
HJ: 7/10
Damage: 40(entry) + 160 (HJ+Auto-roam+Finger F***)
RTM: Definitely

Before I left, I ask her for her namecard so I can share address with bros. Kindly PM me if interested. Treat her well becoz she is really nice.

pulto
07-05-2011, 10:23 PM
hey bro care to share location? thanks

WindAhFeng
07-05-2011, 10:28 PM
Damage: 40(entry) + 160 (HJ+Auto-roam+Finger F***)RTM: Definitely

Bro, you been carrot headed !! HJ+Auto-roam+Finger F*** can get it at only $40 or $50 !!!

ZicoGomez
07-05-2011, 10:28 PM
Hi bros,
Overall $200 for her to strip all and let me finger her mei mei and her boobs. Too bad little bro head now controlling mind so accepted her offer. Solid b cup boobs and I even suck her nipples. When we finish, I paid her in full and left a happy man.

$200 without FJ? She must be a "shiny golden masseue".

peter88798
07-05-2011, 10:38 PM
This kinda of lobang , don't bother to share with us. For less than the figure you spent on that jia jia, I can fxxk two girls.

theDarkness
07-05-2011, 10:44 PM
wtf 200 no fj.. mai la..

spencer1
07-05-2011, 11:10 PM
hi bro care to PM me the contact and location please? thanks!

muthuteo
07-05-2011, 11:54 PM
though its ur money, but its pple like u dats causing all the inflation...

Hyena
08-05-2011, 03:52 AM
Hi bro,
Care to pm location? Thanks. I will post FR to share with others.

Mankok
08-05-2011, 04:10 AM
To the TS: are you sure it wasn't Orchard Towers :D :D :D

peter88798
08-05-2011, 08:16 AM
I suspect he/she is promoting his/her own shop....

ttenneb
08-05-2011, 02:15 PM
wah.. market spoiler.. sigh..

boreas174
08-05-2011, 09:39 PM
lol $200, thats the most retarded price i seen and you dare to promote to us

johndoe8808
09-05-2011, 12:05 AM
Hi bros,

Here to share a location to bros. I will be discreet about it.

I was feeling horny for the last few day so went to scout for some good fun with a massage girl. So after work took a nearby bus and look around the areas it passed by. It passed by geylang first but in the end decided to give it a miss as was tired and wanted a massage more than a FJ. Moreover was looking forward to a some good juagen instead.

As the bus was passing by some shophouses, I saw a dark shop so I alighted and went to check it out. A pretty milf greets me. China PRC in late 20s but the type that I like. So I say yes I want massage. She quote me $40 per hr which is like std so I on her. She got this nice sweet smile that captivates me. She led me into a room with a massage bed and told me to get changed first. I stripped all and lie face down. Within a min, she returned and start to massage me. Her massage was ok, normal strength and not too soft or hard. Started with the back, den shoulders, den arms, den leg. During the massage, no accidental touch of my little bro so I thought that was it. When she ask me flip over, she didnt pop the golden question but start to massage my groin region. didnt touch my little bro but the sensitive area between a-hole and didi. Naturally little bro stand and she started playing with it. Next question she ask was I prefer it slow or fast. I say slow becoz hand cannot tahan and already between her legs. she quote me a price: Overall $200 for her to strip all and let me finger her mei mei and her boobs. Too bad little bro head now controlling mind so accepted her offer. Solid b cup boobs and I even suck her nipples. When we finish, I paid her in full and left a happy man.

Before I left, I ask her for her namecard so I can share address with bros. Kindly PM me if interested. Treat her well becoz she is really nice.

well. if you're so nice to her.
she'll definitely be nice in return...

manmadesg
09-05-2011, 06:23 PM
can share the location

ssfxxx
09-05-2011, 11:40 PM
little ex...

Timestopper
10-05-2011, 05:22 PM
hey bro, really kanna carrot head liao. everywhere for HJ/finger Fxxx/auto roam just $50 bucks.:eek:

Whelcashate
21-05-2011, 12:11 AM
Ok bros, I understand got carrot head liao (and kena zapped too... :( )

But tonight I went back to the place to check whether got chio bus becoz last time I went there, the place not officially open.

When I went in, need to sign in at counter. (Turn off again... Last time I came no signing in needed). Was lead to a massage bed with cloth as a door. Off came my clothes and was about to lie on the bed when a GND lookalike came in. She was wearing a tshirt and jeans, nothing fancy to shout about. Surprised, I tried to cover my genitals but there was no towel. She pause for about 3 seconds den smiled saying "Mei you mao jing wor" Den she went to get one. I lie face down and about a min she started to massage me. Good strength but a bit too much for me so i ask her to softer a bit, which she obediently obliged. Started with the back for 15 mins den moved to the legs. As she started to massage my left leg, she "accidentally" touched my balls, giving me a shiok tingling feeling. Naturally wanted more so spread a little of my legs for her. She feel my eagerness and massage my balls asking "Yao ma?" I say "Ya". So she reached for it, caressing the balls and the region between the dick and a-hole, sometimes even reaching forward to grab my shaft. Overall a very good and enjoyable 15mins passed until she ask me to flip over, with her right hand still holding my shaft. :) The HJ took about 10 mins becoz I tahan abit to feel her boobs more. Set of B cups which fit my hand nicely. After that, I proceed to shower and return to pay her and I left.

Name: Didn't ask
Looks: 7/10 (mid 20s with GND look)
Nationality: PRC
Boobs: B cup
Body: Slim
FJ: Didn't
Damage: 40+50(HJ)
Massage: 4/10 (Uncompleted session)
RTM: To try other gals

Kindly PM me for the contacts again if interested. Previously bros who PM-ed me I have replied them all.

Greencard
21-05-2011, 12:27 AM
Bro can pm me the location will like to go and try it

Jivetalking
21-05-2011, 09:29 AM
what a really carrot headed forumer leh..... just a simple hj with finger fucking pay $160???? :confused: :eek:

you must either be the okt of the joint trying to fleece unsuspecting customers or really a total newbie? ;) ;)