PDA

View Full Version : Story of betrayal

GuidedMissile
07-05-2011, 01:15 AM
Hi Bros and sis, this is my first time writing short story. So please bear with me ok? This is a semi true story about betrayal, why semi true? The incident did happen just name, places have been change to avoid revealing too much just in case… Just a bit of back ground first, the 3 of us, Jean, Sam and I have been the best of buddy since we met in Sec one. I’ve always had a crush on Jeanette but never have the guts to say or do anything. Sec 4, Sam and Jean became an item, I was devastated, and from then on I became the brotherly figure. The three of us remained close friends went into the same poly although in different courses and had our own friends, would still be with each other. All these while, my feelings for Jean never died.

Years gone by, although we see each other less and less but made a promise the friendship remains. We made an effort to meet up at last once a month and have annual vacations together. Sam and Jean are now engaged to each other. Me? I had a few on and off relationship but they never last beyond a year, I’ve never been able to let Jean out of my heart.

The latest annual vacation was August last year, destination, Queenstown, New Zealand. It was meant to be a ski holiday and one a half week of adrenaline therapy. Everything was set, then just 4 days before the trip, Sam had an accident from basketball (Sam’s real hard-core when it comes to sports) and ended up with a broken ankle and will in in a cast for six weeks.

S: Hey guys, it ‘s ok, just go ahead without me. Have fun ok.

Me: Bro, forget it lah, postpone lor. There’s always next year.

J: Yeah babe, not the same without you. Aren’t you worried about leaving me and hum sup here alone in the ski lodge?? (Let out a cheeky smile)

Me: Ooi!!! Please hor!!!

S: Hahahaha… Ouch!! Don’t make me laugh too hard lah dar!!! No lah, really we’ve planned so much for this trip and it’s going to be a waste lor. So just go ahead have lots of fun. (Turning to me) Bro, I’m sure J will be in good hands yeah?

Me: Have I ever let you down before??

Perhaps I spoke too soon…

To be continue...

Jojolee
07-05-2011, 01:46 AM
First in line

Jack233
07-05-2011, 02:51 AM
camping for next , thanks

joew2005
07-05-2011, 07:00 AM
so is tis abt ts betraying his friend's trust in him ??

she shall be in good hands, & ts has not let his friend down b4 ... except maybe tis time.

wsite2
07-05-2011, 04:25 PM
waiting for update:D

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
07-05-2011, 05:01 PM
His gf might not love him as much if not she will never go overseas with another guy when his bf is injured :rolleyes:

PowerLuck
08-05-2011, 04:32 AM
camping for next

GuidedMissile
08-05-2011, 11:46 PM
Bros and sis,
Sorry been quite busy at work so here's just a quick paragraph or two...

The Trip:
Day 1:

Thanks to Sam’s cancellation our accommodation was down graded from a 2 bedroom villa to a studio with a queen size bed. So the sleeping arrangement was that Jean gets the bed and I’ll be using the sofa. Day one was tiring, flight, driving over and checking in so we thought we’d take it easy and have an early night. Just as I was getting my dear sofa ready Jean walked out of the toilet with her “Pyjamas”, a black spaghetti strap tank top and a pair of short shorts no bra underneath. Not my first time seeing her like that, been to enough chalets and vacations already. So nothing new, but this time it’s just us!!!

Me: Walao!! So cold you still wear until like that!!!

Jean: Aiya!! Used to it already mah, plus got heater what?!! Don’t worry lah!!

Me: Hey, I’m not complaining. Just worried that you might catch a cold and kill our vacation with Sam already…. (FUCK!! Why did I even mention this?!!!)

Jean: ... Ok ok, I know lah . Thanks ok?

I can sense that she was a bit annoyed??

Me: Anyway nights J, action pack day tomorrow.

Jean: Nights…

Can’t remember what time it was somehow the heater stopped working in the apartment. I was shivering badly…

Jean: D-Dave? C-can you c-come to bed with m-me? D-Damn c-cold!!!

I was thinking (cold but can still think!!!) did I hear her right?? Well, what the hell right? She’s cold, I’m cold too (horny and wanting her badly), so share some body heat lor!!! So I just hopped into bed with her…

To be continue….