PDA

View Full Version : Paying to bonk a VIRGIN SYT? Share your experiences...

ThaiBeautiful
05-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Just wondering.....

How many of you ever PAID to bonk a virgin? Either overseas, or Singapore.... Share your experience?

If you had not, will you PAY to bonk a virgin?
and if you will pay, HOW much will you pay?

Just had this sudden thought, cos' someone I know, has a THAI SYT, VIRGIN! and she wants to sell her virginity.. No joke!

As much as I am dissuading her... ..., she seems to be in a financial prob, which is why, she is willing to give her first time to SG customer here.

No flaming please. I will not bring her if someone is against.

opqwopqw
05-05-2011, 05:15 PM
hmmm 300? I guess? Never tried before hahaha

starystarynite
05-05-2011, 05:57 PM
No fun. Tried once. N girl keeps screaming pain. Only fun the 2nd or third time...

May be 250..for a thai syt.

ThaiBeautiful
05-05-2011, 06:04 PM
Virgin sure pain!!!
You will get to see blood too....:)

$250 for a virgin???

I doubt she will sell in SG then....
I might propose a bidding system, 1 week before this SYT comes.
Whoever highest bidder, get the first blood.

But before i do that, I want to know what's the general opinion of a paid VIRGIN.
A real VIRGIN! If you want, can put a piece of handkerchief and keep the blood for souvenir??? :D

opqwopqw
05-05-2011, 07:05 PM
so what price u looking for? 300-350??? can?

Yama-Shikata
05-05-2011, 07:28 PM

$250 for a virgin???

May be 250..for a thai syt.

hmmm 300?

Err.. come on bros, Virgin sell so cheap ?

I not trying to spoil market or what but based on my past exp as OKT, virgin should be able to fetch 4 digits figure, esp if she is a real SYT.

We also try not to take in virgin cos, its quite a sad thing to do. And also customers may complain of non-quality service. If the girl really need to go to the extend of selling her virgin, means she really desperate for money.

How can bros take advantage by quoting less than 300 ??!!

Bro ThaiBeautiful, best is not to take her in. But then if she really want to sell, she can approach others too. Doesnt mean you dont take her in, u can save her. But if u really take her in, i hope the price you market is reasonable

ThaiBeautiful
05-05-2011, 07:31 PM

Its not how much I'm looking for.

It's how much YOU offer, and how much SHE is willing... :)

I might do a bidding system (1 cust: 1 bid only), for the first blood. The one with the highest offer, get it. before i arrange for her to come.

After the first blood, she will be selling as a normal thai, $xxx/90/2

mrTGK
05-05-2011, 07:55 PM
bro ts...

i am not being lame...if you want to start a bid system, you can. however do show the bros (who r bidding) knows how 'syt' is and given with the facial look (no photoshop) and stats too.

2 cents here...PEACE~ :D

Blowjob_lover
05-05-2011, 08:09 PM
Hi,

I am willing to take her for $500 but it must be for a period of 3 hrs.

If I take her, it would be my 2nd virgin that I bonk after my wife.

:D

cheongsterjon
05-05-2011, 08:10 PM
not wanting to create trouble buddy but for non virgin it is possible to reconstruct the hymen so that during sex it'll bleed like a virgin so.....Peace

zhu star
05-05-2011, 08:29 PM
Last time was quoted 3k for a Viet SYT. The price is for 3 days and 2 nites with you at any location.

ThaiBeautiful
05-05-2011, 09:10 PM
bro ts...

i am not being lame...if you want to start a bid system, you can. however do show the bros (who r bidding) knows how 'syt' is and given with the facial look (no photoshop) and stats too.

2 cents here...PEACE~ :D

Yes for sure! Rest assure, when I say SYT, she will really be SYT.

My supporters know my words. ;)

Photos not ready yet. I'm just gathering feedback that will there be a market for VIRGIN takers?

Pilot Preceda
05-05-2011, 09:40 PM
I'm willing to pay $500 and if the quality is really good (SYT, cute face, nice body), i may raise it to $1000 but i want 3 hours/2shots at least...

cola534
06-05-2011, 01:45 AM
$1000 2 hours 2shot... Pm me! If not a virgin how?

owl888
06-05-2011, 02:11 AM
Its not how much I'm looking for.

It's how much YOU offer, and how much SHE is willing... :)

I might do a bidding system (1 cust: 1 bid only), for the first blood. The one with the highest offer, get it. before i arrange for her to come.

After the first blood, she will be selling as a normal thai, $xxx/90/2

I prefer the $xx/90/2. TS for the sake of bros joining the queue to be her subsequent customer please pick the cheery picker wisely. U dunn want ur friend to b crying in pain coz the a 10" cock is trying to rip her apart.....:D

06-05-2011, 03:28 AM
I've my fair share of virgins... The best? She described it as just like an ant bite when I broke the barrier and there was merely a trickle of blood. After that, only a slight stinging sensation remained and I managed to bonk till I cummed.

However, the other experience were not as tranquil. I know of people who like to get it over and done fast. Nevertheless, I prefer to take our time and try to accommodate the girl as best I could. "Pain? Stop me if it hurts too much alright?" Most gave a slight nod and/or a faint verbal acknowledgement. But as soon as I move, I could sense that they were suppressing their screams. One even had tears trickling down her cheeks. It was kinky and I was definitely turned on. However, seeing pretty girls suffer in pain breaks my heart. All ended with me pulling out with the girls staring at me blankly with their teary eyes. One went, "Baby, it's ok. I can manage." All I could muster was a firm, "No." Maybe it's because I don't like to build my pleasure upon others' suffering...

2 shots in two or possibly even three hours would be a torture on the poor girl (unless the bro intends to only take her virginity and finish off via BJ/HJ)! Maybe the girl thrives on pain. Maybe the money matters more. It's really not my say. Just wanna share my experience and hopefully trigger some thoughts over it :)

bastardball
06-05-2011, 03:34 AM
Sounds interesting...I am keen.

How old is this virgin SYT? If she really SYT and virgin...I will put my offer at SGD 1,000 for one shot or SGD 1,500 for 2 shots.

If I cannot be first, I don't mind be second...but at a different pricing of course. Thank you.

ThaiBeautiful
06-05-2011, 04:42 PM
not wanting to create trouble buddy but for non virgin it is possible to reconstruct the hymen so that during sex it'll bleed like a virgin so.....Peace

This one is 101% virgin! I will not cheat my customers into bringing a non-virgin, and selling as a virgin.

18yo, just riped for SEX. :)

warped82
06-05-2011, 04:52 PM
Well if there is ever a SG virgin SYT for sale. I probably might break my savings and offer $3K+

For a thai virgin, I will pay much less of cuz. You can always start a bidding war here. I definitely much into virgins myself...

James Teo
06-05-2011, 06:49 PM
This one is 101% virgin! I will not cheat my customers into bringing a non-virgin, and selling as a virgin.

18yo, just riped for SEX. :)

Just make sure that she is of legal age.

Just my 2 baht worth. :(

ThaiBeautiful
06-05-2011, 08:10 PM
Last time was quoted 3k for a Viet SYT. The price is for 3 days and 2 nites with you at any location.

Share with us your experience!
She travelled to Singapore, or you travel to Vietnam ?

ThaiBeautiful
07-05-2011, 12:31 PM
Well if there is ever a SG virgin SYT for sale. I probably might break my savings and offer $3K+

For a thai virgin, I will pay much less of cuz. You can always start a bidding war here. I definitely much into virgins myself...

How much is your MUCH? :)

ThaiBeautiful
08-05-2011, 02:01 AM
I prefer the $xx/90/2. TS for the sake of bros joining the queue to be her subsequent customer please pick the cheery picker wisely. U dunn want ur friend to b crying in pain coz the a 10" cock is trying to rip her apart.....:D

Definitely! Supporters or customers who had patronized ThaiBeautiful (http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery) have their priority first.

Afterall, the girl is here to sell her virginity, and continue working...

Structure Slots/Price
First slot might be (most expensive)
Second slot might be (2nd top bid)

2 slots just for the first night when she arrives.

And Normal Price for the rest of the days...(will be limiting her slots per day to ensure she is FRESH!) :D

NYMike
08-05-2011, 04:19 AM
Interesting thread you have going here. I am not in Singapore at the moment and can't make any offer, nor do I think I would want a virgin at this stage in my life. But I will allow a guess that if she is truly an 18yr old virgin, a BKK Thaigirl should command at least 4k. If she comes from other parts of Thailand, slightly less. Of course, market forces create their own demand. So what you may be offered can be more or less. good luck! let us know how she did. LOL

I Love Boobs
09-05-2011, 11:35 PM
If she is a virgin who is pretty with a nice body and tits, I would pay more. Would need 4 hours at least and unlimited shots. A healthscreen to confirm she's clean. And RAW and repeated RAW cumming (=creampies). Quote me and pics please

ThaiBeautiful
15-05-2011, 04:06 AM
striving to impress and gain every bros' trust and confidence in Thai good ol days quality again!

5-star loc, rooms included, quality + comfort assurance. You better not miss it!
Do sms FRANK @ +65 83988434 for slots now! Book early(at least 3-4hrs) to avoid disappointment!

observer85
19-05-2011, 04:17 PM
o.o erm so she's really going to come?

circle22
19-05-2011, 08:15 PM
When is her expected time of arrival ?

warped82
20-05-2011, 12:43 AM
How much is your MUCH? :)

$1-2K la. Depending how chio and the body/boobs good or not.

Yama-Shikata
22-05-2011, 01:49 PM
Bro, your virgin SYT here liao ? :D

drekman
22-05-2011, 03:00 PM
I dunt think i will pay so much. It will be a lot of blood. It is disgusting. I will still pay 100/2/90

ThaiBeautiful
22-05-2011, 03:59 PM
I dunt think i will pay so much. It will be a lot of blood. It is disgusting. I will still pay 100/2/90

100/90/2 for a VIRGIN???

Virgin only once per girl.

Bro, if you manage to come across 100/90/2 for a virgin, let me know. I first in queue! :p:D

kinggyman
31-05-2011, 02:15 AM

Bro, which virgin u try for 100/90/2???

LustPaladin
31-05-2011, 03:07 AM
Bro, seriously? 100/90/2 for a virgin? No virgin will sell herself at that price. At least we know you don't really care anyway, so won't be disappointed. Well, personally for me, I'm not really into Thais much because I prefer SG girls, mainly because of English fluency. Though I'm also a sucker for Korean girls because I know a little of it. So no interest in Thai virgins, but Korean or SG, certainly.

Tubi
31-05-2011, 07:50 PM
I would not mind paying up to $500 for a syt virgin
But the down side would be the inexperience for her side

slyer
12-06-2011, 05:38 PM
this virgin syt is coming when? :D bro perhaps u can state minimum starting bid first :D

macady
13-06-2011, 03:25 AM
Yet to try but dun think I hv the chance

V|ernar
13-06-2011, 04:42 AM
1k , 1hr , 1 shot .

that my offer , i break quite a few during oversea and local ~ :p

aLeGrIa
13-06-2011, 08:16 AM
where you find the kang tao???

1k , 1hr , 1 shot .

that my offer , i break quite a few during oversea and local ~ :p

V|ernar
13-06-2011, 03:05 PM
Aiyo , so many in the market . You just got to look hard .

teebs_darklord
13-06-2011, 03:54 PM
In BKK, Nataree occasionally has virgins going for THB 30K for the first shot, so probably her rate should be around that range at a minimum, otherwise really no point for her to come over.

allfuzzy
13-06-2011, 04:23 PM
Not really keen on Thai virgin. I don't mind the next day when she is not so much in pain.

V|ernar
16-06-2011, 01:24 PM
In BKK, Nataree occasionally has virgins going for THB 30K for the first shot, so probably her rate should be around that range at a minimum, otherwise really no point for her to come over.

Nah , that price is over night price in which the popper might pop her 2-3 shot that night . It all depend , overall 1 hr should do the job and ease the pain to the lowest unless she not very willing or can't relax her tense

ThaiBeautiful
16-06-2011, 02:08 PM

You're right, bro.

No point cos' Air Ticket + Accomodation..

factor in all the cost! it's more expensive.
Plus furthermore, virgin means NO experience.

if she continue to work here, she will be in pain, and there will little service, that customers will complain.

So final conclusion.

I'm not bringing in any VIRGINS anymore.
Thanks bros for the honest enquiries into virgins.

teebs_darklord
16-06-2011, 02:33 PM
You're right, bro.

No point cos' Air Ticket + Accomodation..

factor in all the cost! it's more expensive.
Plus furthermore, virgin means NO experience.

if she continue to work here, she will be in pain, and there will little service, that customers will complain.

So final conclusion.

I'm not bringing in any VIRGINS anymore.
Thanks bros for the honest enquiries into virgins.

Your're right bro. And the best part is after paying so much, we get zero service and if the gal is tense, the guy booking her virgin shot might not even be able to poke inside...:D

rauldon
17-06-2011, 12:52 AM
Bros i recommend for you a min amount for bidding say 1000. At least then u will have a genuine audition.later u get all kind of jokers :)

jitlong69
18-06-2011, 12:47 AM
This reminds me of my first "happy happy" trip to Thailand with 2 friends. That was in the 80's. Our 3rd stop was at Changmai and our guide asked us if we wanted virgin girls.

All 3 of us was not really keen but was willing to go and look see and who knows. The price quoted was in the range of 10k to 20k Bht. That time the exchange was about 1.2 or 1.3 if I remember correctly. This means was about SD900 to 1600 plus minus. Over night. We were told the girls were between 16 to 18 years.

We were brought to a village and went to the first house. The whole family was there, father, mother and brothers and younger sisters. The gril was at one corner shy and will only look up when the guide asked her to. The family said nothing and we felt very uneasy in this sort of situations. We told the guide politely that we were not keen and gave some token money to the father. We could see the disappointment in the father's face when we moved off. We really felt bad. The guide was very persistent and brought us to another 2 more houses. We all rejected not because the girls were not to our taste or we dont want to try a virgin but that kind of situations and atmosphere we felt very bad. Each time we leave we could some sadness or disappointment in the family.

However, when later in the night among us (friends) we agreed that if we dont go to the house where she stays maybe we could have tried but not when the family members are there.

Having said all this, I think one (customer) must be mentally prepared to take this first shot. Try not to have the impression that you pay and fuck and dont take into considerations of the girls feeling though you know what her life will be after that. Treat her nice.I believe the girl should have already mentally prepared for this especially if she has some educations or from some bigger city. If from the country side might be a little different I think.

rauldon
20-06-2011, 12:32 AM
bro what u say is true .sometimes it is very stressful knowing the whole family was there!! imagine what is going through their mind

GreenHorn55
20-06-2011, 03:43 AM
Aiyo , so many in the market . You just got to look hard .
Bro, any Syt virgin kang tao in sg, prc, msian as long chinese will do, pls advise or
pm me thks a millions

yangeugenebin
20-06-2011, 10:07 AM
any bros got lobangs for virgin can pm thanks

V|ernar
20-06-2011, 11:42 AM
Bro, any Syt virgin kang tao in sg, prc, msian as long chinese will do, pls advise or
pm me thks a millions

Paiseh , if the price is right . Mostly I eat liao . XD

strife123
01-07-2011, 12:32 AM
Paiseh , if the price is right . Mostly I eat liao . XD

What is the market rate? :confused:

warped82
07-07-2011, 12:43 AM
Same. Also looking for SYT virgin. Willing to pay 5K easily. Must be chinese can liao.

sgspycam
07-07-2011, 04:27 PM
bros must be careful cos sometime it's a "doctored" virgin.. u know.. like sewed the hymen back etc... so not original...

ThaiBeautiful
11-07-2011, 09:37 AM
bros must be careful cos sometime it's a "doctored" virgin.. u know.. like sewed the hymen back etc... so not original...

If I am going to bring a virgin, she is going to be a real virgin.

BAIKBOI
11-07-2011, 11:00 AM
This reminds me of my first "happy happy" trip to Thailand with 2 friends. That was in the 80's. Our 3rd stop was at Changmai and our guide asked us if we wanted virgin girls.

All 3 of us was not really keen but was willing to go and look see and who knows. The price quoted was in the range of 10k to 20k Bht. That time the exchange was about 1.2 or 1.3 if I remember correctly. This means was about SD900 to 1600 plus minus. Over night. We were told the girls were between 16 to 18 years.

We were brought to a village and went to the first house. The whole family was there, father, mother and brothers and younger sisters. The gril was at one corner shy and will only look up when the guide asked her to. The family said nothing and we felt very uneasy in this sort of situations. We told the guide politely that we were not keen and gave some token money to the father. We could see the disappointment in the father's face when we moved off. We really felt bad. The guide was very persistent and brought us to another 2 more houses. We all rejected not because the girls were not to our taste or we dont want to try a virgin but that kind of situations and atmosphere we felt very bad. Each time we leave we could some sadness or disappointment in the family.

However, when later in the night among us (friends) we agreed that if we dont go to the house where she stays maybe we could have tried but not when the family members are there.

Having said all this, I think one (customer) must be mentally prepared to take this first shot. Try not to have the impression that you pay and fuck and dont take into considerations of the girls feeling though you know what her life will be after that. Treat her nice.I believe the girl should have already mentally prepared for this especially if she has some educations or from some bigger city. If from the country side might be a little different I think.

The power of poverty! To think tht the family actually feelin sad tht their virgin daughter aint losin it tht nite....Sad lor!

Agree wid u bro....mental preparedness is vital to havin a gud time & true la end of da day even if she a pros she a woman wat treat her gud & every1 go home happy!

joncheong
11-07-2011, 03:36 PM
singapore if you want to bonk a local virgin...i guess you would have spent tonnes of money by then you manage to take her first time plus no guarantee.. imagine the money you need to spend on her as your gf....meals, holidays, prada chanel bags....hotel stays...

warped82
12-07-2011, 02:50 AM
If I am going to bring a virgin, she is going to be a real virgin.

So will you consider bringing a virgin now?

ThaiBeautiful
26-07-2011, 12:40 PM
So will you consider bringing a virgin now?

After thinking on all the costs and implications, I doubt so...

Anyway, the virgin herself must be willing to come, not forced right?

tangoodsouth
27-07-2011, 08:15 PM
Implications? meaning?

the_alternative
08-08-2011, 12:18 AM
Nope and will not pay to bonk a virgin (but I will still bonk a virgin depending on circumstances)
Howto find a virgin above legal age nowadays! Its like finding a unicorn! If TS really found one then CONGRATULATIONS :D
The virgin has to be my GF/wife
Virgin is my property after bonking :D

ThaiBeautiful
23-08-2011, 11:10 PM
if anyone is seriously still interested in a virgin, give me your genuine offer interest.

to persuade a virgin to sell off hers, is difficult. but for a virgin to approach me, to ask me to help her..... it's difficult arranging the right customer.

mintonemin
24-08-2011, 02:09 AM
FOC !!!
2years ago, had sex with my GF. :D and she was a virgin
broke up with her last year.
this year, another Virgin

sweeeeeettt !

bigfat
24-08-2011, 09:24 AM
Hi,

I am willing to take her for $500 but it must be for a period of 3 hrs.

If I take her, it would be my 2nd virgin that I bonk after my wife.

:D

$166.6666666666 for an hour??? bo hua!!! haha

Filza
24-08-2011, 12:41 PM
I will treat it like a charity and pay her $500 for the first time. However, I still need to teach her how to make out since she have never do it before.

Imagine she ask, how to bj? Then after insert, keep complaining pain. =-=

I think it would be quite misearable unless is someone you know or love.

foit
24-08-2011, 12:44 PM
i once paid 75O bucks for a singaporean virgin, she was just 18 years old . but it was a tough wait , she actually proposed the idea to me when she was 17 years old , but we had to wait till she was above the legal age to do it , lol .

VPower99
25-08-2011, 04:02 PM
I was in Ho Chi Minh City recently and was being approached by someone one the street that could offer me virigins at the price of US$1k to 1.5k for one night. This man claimed that the virgins come with "COV" or "Certificate of Virginity" offered by the local hospitals.

I didn't buy the story and walked off. Just to contribute my experience and hope to hear from other bros about their experience.