PDA

View Full Version : ♣21M looking for a female partner around my age (fb) ♣

phycoblade
04-05-2011, 07:29 PM
Hi,

I'm Thomas , 21 years of age. Looking for a partner to cheer up my life and to enjoy. We can go out have a drink or window shopping if you do not wish to move things to quickly .
My stats:
Height : 172cm
Weight : 61 kg
Body : Fit
non-smoker.

Girls pm me for any enquiry . thank you:)

sweetbree
04-05-2011, 07:31 PM
yeay to same age~ *waves* :D

phycoblade
04-05-2011, 07:35 PM
yeay to same age~ *waves* :D

haha...hi dude.

phycoblade
04-05-2011, 08:06 PM
If you are looking for a girl to cheer up your life, you are in the wrong place. Nobody, especially not girls like to chill out with a guy with a tom yam soup face, waiting for her to cheer up. And no money to shop, don't put window shopping la. just put drink lah. Nice meh, you go with your FB, stand outside sex shop, wonder when you can buy the vibrator. wah liao!

haha..thx for the advice. shopping also can.

DeathGod69
04-05-2011, 08:07 PM
If you are looking for a girl to cheer up your life, you are in the wrong place. Nobody, especially not girls like to chill out with a guy with a tom yam soup face, waiting for her to cheer up. And no money to shop, don't put window shopping la. just put drink lah. Nice meh, you go with your FB, stand outside sex shop, wonder when you can buy the vibrator. wah liao!

LOL 4HM why you so nasty want disturb ppl looking for FB?

Too bored huh?

fazer6s
04-05-2011, 08:10 PM
BYS fren luvs yr name ThomASS :p

DeathGod69
04-05-2011, 08:44 PM
I speak the truth. He is sad and glum all day long. bringing a girl into the picture wun save him. only suffer. LOL

ya, stuck in office, raining and no where to go. staring at the video con screen waiting for bald headed man to appear and scold me, of cos bored lah.

LOL bald headed man to appear and scold me == ur BOSS?

phycoblade
07-05-2011, 01:23 PM
bump. any girls ?

phycoblade
11-05-2011, 08:49 PM
I'm Thomas , 21 years of age. Looking for a partner to cheer up my life and to enjoy. We can go out have a drink or shopping if you do not wish to move things to quickly .
My stats:
Looks : decent
Height : 172cm
Weight : 61 kg
Body : Fit
non-smoker.

Girls pm me for any enquiry . thank you.

Bump thread.