PDA

View Full Version : Sally massage 4th floor at jln sultan indian slut

MilfBoysg
04-05-2011, 02:56 PM
Hi bros, i would like to contribute and share with you a good lobang named pinky indian milf who has the biggest tits and ass i ever seen . Went there to run sone errands and went to look for vivien , as vivien was engaged i went to recce for yvonne , chanced upon a shop and i saw a very voluptuous indian woman standing at the shop with her big evo lights staring at me . And i can notice her ass was as big as j lo!!! She pulled me into the shop and told me half hour 20 for massage . I went in and she locked the door and took off her blouse and mini jeans skirt revealing her d cup tits and thongs. Was quoted 50 for fj . I then pull her to my side. And then start to rub her black ass and pussy . It was so wet and i squeeze her tits and started a tit fuck and at the same time she bbbbj me
Immediately and deep throat!!!!! Wow song , then she capped me and i pumped hee wih her thong pulled one side and then finally about 30 min i exploded straight into the black hole! Damn satisfying experience! She then claimed she would only be working at 530pm onwards. Looks 5/10 figure / 8/ 10 bbbj 10/10 without condom damage: 50 everything in

milkii
04-05-2011, 05:37 PM
bro can share which shop?thks!

strangerfucker
04-05-2011, 05:45 PM
Wow u are bravo bro!!! fuck her without any safety helmet :p

MilfBoysg
04-05-2011, 05:46 PM
bro can share which shop?thks!

Shop
Name sally massage near the carpark entrance

als0n
04-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Bro where is the place?

theDarkness
04-05-2011, 06:56 PM
50 for fj so cheap ah?..
pm me loc. pls.. tnx.

MilfBoysg
04-05-2011, 09:09 PM
Shop name sally massage . Indian girl name pinky , solid figure better than gal 66 yvonee

ssfxxx
04-05-2011, 11:18 PM
$50 very cheap, but wonder why she offer so low leh...

paperboyboy
04-05-2011, 11:25 PM
bro mind to share the location i mean 4th floor near where ? and how long was it again 30 min in total or 45 min ?

tigerboy18
04-05-2011, 11:26 PM
TS, did i hear you wrongly or did u type wrongly? tis blackie can be screwed without condom??? if that is true then i must advise bros who are tempted to try her think 3 times! :eek:

MilfBoysg
04-05-2011, 11:30 PM
Read properly bros ita capped then bang her

benkk5618
04-05-2011, 11:44 PM
Immediately and deep throat!!!!! Wow song , then she capped me and i pumped hee wih her thong pulled one side and then finally about 30 min i exploded straight into the black hole! .

He did mentioned that she capped him.

Alonzy81
05-05-2011, 12:05 AM
So bro u paid 20 for the massage but skip it altogether? Guess u in a rush to fuck the slut huh;) Waiting for other bros to try first.

rainranger
05-05-2011, 12:39 AM
bro mind to share the location i mean 4th floor near where ?

Teo Ken
05-05-2011, 09:02 AM
Shop name sally massage . Indian girl name pinky , solid figure better than gal 66 yvonee

Bro your good intention of sharing is going kill this place good luck.

cheese_80
05-05-2011, 09:46 AM
Bro, please PM me the location

Dagger_Lee
05-05-2011, 10:12 AM
Looks like Sally is going or is gone by now.

batty
05-05-2011, 11:23 AM
I met Sally sitting just inside her small massage shop before. Sally is the local Chinese woman. I never saw Sally before. Before I could ask Sally how much is her massage, she told me to go away and not to disturb her. I went away. I could hear her speaking to a few other old massage women who work in the neighbouring shops about me. She thought I was a time waster. I did not waste any money. She does not earn any money from me.

Return to visit: No.

MilfBoysg
05-05-2011, 05:07 PM
Its not sally but pinky

botakming
05-05-2011, 06:50 PM
Hi Guys,

Sally is always mean to 1st timer, i tried the indian lady but the price is different. She charge me 80 for full....:(

vicco
05-05-2011, 09:50 PM
I smell rat from these post.Careful guys. Pls think carefully, and don`t let your small head to take control. :confused:

vr2004
05-05-2011, 11:30 PM
I smell rat from these post.Careful guys. Pls think carefully, and don`t let your small head to take control. :confused:

Well said. I do see quite a few such 'exciting prospect' post (usually new threads) by members who had just joined and written in a prono book style rather than a FR style. You smell rat - I smell both rat and mouse.

Good on you to have highlighted. As I am myself a relative newbee, I dint want to offend some senior good members by posting such a suspicion. Other posts in this category could be the AR which had a stampede (AR/Freching only offered! OMG no HJ avail - stinks to me. Likewise the other post could be the one titled "Interesting Playground" - my suspicion is there is something rather peculiar but not sure what such posters are trying to achieve.

Giantbb
06-05-2011, 02:16 PM
Book style or the traditional style depends on the device they r using to key in. I tried both, hp cant see trad fr coz of sml screen. i think its the poster whom we got to wary, not the style. Take I tg with a pinch of salt,imho

longbigdragon1
06-05-2011, 08:40 PM
just curious, what time do these places usually close?

Desperado69
06-05-2011, 08:51 PM
Ya la. U shouldn't post the shop name and things here. Better remove then pm the bros that are interested.
Just my opinion. Cheers

MilfBoysg
07-05-2011, 12:17 AM
Today i go agsin, cant forget her ass, those who tried her bbbj and fj pls give FR

Jamester999
07-05-2011, 12:07 PM
some of u are really blind.

he said "bbbj 10/10 without condom"
MEANS BBBJ (no condom)
NOT "FJ NO CONDOM"

razorsharp
07-05-2011, 02:12 PM
why TS kena zapped? i agree with bro, Jamester999.
maybe is cos of the words "without condom"? i think he was refering to bbbj and not raw FJ. please clarify TS, so that people will stop zapping you.
if any success in finding the mentioned person's services will post my FR here and UP TS points. but from previous experiences jln sultan massage + services, can't hav too high expectation. will post FR soon. ;)
and one more thing, TS please remove shop name. stop making the same old mistakes and lead shops to kena raids! if u need to tell people, just share by PM. that way we won't lose our playgrounds.

SuckingNip
07-05-2011, 03:49 PM
good fr,
Sharing is a vitue. Damn to those arrogant ppl in this forum. Some give contacts to ppl with more points, some give contacts who are more snr. Lots of weird conditions. Unfortunately, the points cannot be exchange for gifts

mrbondy2k
07-05-2011, 05:09 PM
hello there are two buildings in jln sultan. which building?

U Boat
07-05-2011, 10:36 PM
First building bro....

fourfour
08-05-2011, 03:11 AM
hi bro
can havthe xact location thnnks

leslayer
08-05-2011, 10:41 PM
Wat is the operating hour? They open till wat time? Had try Sally b4 now aiming at Pinky. Saw her a once and think she is tasty.

Wanranger
09-05-2011, 05:28 PM
hi bro i appreciate with the recommendation ,but pls get rid of the name or location as it will welcome by the authroties .by now they already do the checking

howck001
09-05-2011, 10:39 PM
I met Sally sitting just inside her small massage shop before. Sally is the local Chinese woman. I never saw Sally before. Before I could ask Sally how much is her massage, she told me to go away and not to disturb her. I went away. I could hear her speaking to a few other old massage women who work in the neighbouring shops about me. She thought I was a time waster. I did not waste any money. She does not earn any money from me.

Return to visit: No.

yes.... i like that....if shop owner..never care customers...better not to return them.. :)

shyboycum
10-05-2011, 04:09 PM
Sally do day shift 11am - 5pm

Pinky do night shift 5pm - ??

I think the shop belongs to Sally.

Has anyone got FJ from Sally before?
She always say she don't do FJ when I ask. But her HJ/JG is good.
I always cum a lot with her HJ/JG.

razorsharp
14-05-2011, 11:20 PM
this is my FR on Pinky the indian milf

was walking around JSP trying to find if this person even exists, as i never see any indian girl there b4. walked around for a good 20 mins, no luck. there are 2 shops with similar name, so don't get confused bros. one is a hair saloon. so definitely no *ahem* there. almost gave up searching as a lot of aunties calling out if want to try their massage. quite annoying and paiseh cos have to keep on passing by them to see if i can find Pinky each time.

finally walked past hair saloon, and turned around the corner to have a quick peek, but avoid the earlier aunties. to my surprise i saw an indian milf with big boobs and reasonably good figure. my first reaction was wow. felt abit paiseh to ask, but just approached n asked about massage, which she replied have.

was quoted $20. went in stripped and lie on the bed which she showed. a few seconds later lights went off. damn....no light, sian, can't see properly.
after a good 2 minute later she came in to the cubicle, and started to massage. but after massage a bit, stopped then talk story, then continue massage, then stop to talk story again. knn this bitch was taking up my time lor. either massage and talk at the same time, or just massage n keep quiet. like as if i interested to listen to her story, which sounded to fabricated.

just endure through, she keep complaining say how low a customer quoted her bla bla. seriously speaking for $20 i don't expect a fantastic massage, but i also don't want to pay $20 just to listen to her complains :(
for a moment she talk like she don't do any special. then 5mins later she stroke my ass & balls from behind, as i was lying on my chest. then use her finger nails to tease my back and bums. again a few more strokes on my balls.
quite excited, asked me to turn over.

she continue talking story again, zzzzzz. then massage my chest area, then suddenly go downwards and stroke my balls and cock. then asked me what service i wan. knn, earlier talk like she very *clean* don't do this n that. but now ask me wat service. but although i find her very naggy i still wanted to bonk her hard, cos she looks attractive lor. chose her FJ service.

she gave me a bj, felt good. really enjoyed this part. she is experienced. after 2 or 3 minutes of sucking she lie on the bed. never take off skirt, just lift up and bra pull down, sianz. boobs were big, definitely C cup. squeezed them, then sicked on her right nipple while squeezing her left boob. at this moment i noticed something funny. she was missing a left nipple! :eek:
wtf, first time experience such a thing, a bit weird, but tried to not lose momentum LOL. quickly tried to put my dick in her black pussy.

this time i was confirm turned off, her pussy felt loose. sianz...no choice, continue to bonk her. she was not very accommodating. never the less continue pumping, wanted to finish this off fast as i was very soon losing my erection from all the shock, no left nipple, loose cunt. finally came inside the condom.
washed up, paid and left.

face: 6/10 ( skin color more like malay, not so dark)
body: 6/10 (nice milf figure)
boobs: 6.5/10 (soft C cup, would rate higher if she was not missing a nipple)
pussy: 4/10 (loose, sianz)
massage: 3/10 (piano type)
bj: 6/10 (nice, but i've had better ones before)
fj: 4/10 (not very accommodating)
attitude: 3/10 (too chatty/naggy. not very accommodating during FJ)
damage: massage = $20, FJ, ask her. (not $50 like what TS say)
RTM : NO

vr2004
14-05-2011, 11:43 PM
Thanks bro razor. Nice report. And above all think you saved a trip. Me no fan of loose cunts.....

NottyMonkey
15-05-2011, 04:24 AM
Let me help to clear some doubts here :-

Looks 5/10
figure / 8/ 10
bbbj 10/10 without condom
damage: 50 everything in

razorsharp
15-05-2011, 04:19 PM
Thanks bro razor. Nice report. And above all think you saved a trip. Me no fan of loose cunts.....

u r welcome

Let me help to clear some doubts here :-

Looks 5/10
figure / 8/ 10
bbbj 10/10 without condom
damage: 50 everything in

u sure or not 50 everything in?

and to those who pm me asking for location, can u don't be so lazy n read this thread properly, its stated so obviously and its only 3 pages long. really lazy!

MilfBoysg
15-05-2011, 10:51 PM
I paid only 50 all in and pussy is not loose, have tried anal also last wed with her

needforboobs
15-05-2011, 11:18 PM
i can vouch for bro razors fr. hear her sob story about sick father kena forced to do this line is just BLOODY SIANZ. and she can go on and on and on about how she got standards compared to the gilfs next door so she will charge higher price than everyone. super turn off. dont believe go try yourself :rolleyes:

razorsharp
16-05-2011, 01:58 AM
i can vouch for bro razors fr. hear her sob story about sick father kena forced to do this line is just BLOODY SIANZ. and she can go on and on and on about how she got standards compared to the gilfs next door so she will charge higher price than everyone. super turn off. dont believe go try yourself :rolleyes:

thanks bro! for a moment i was confused. im sure TS and nottymonkey are faking up some shit here. yes exactly what i went through! alot of Bullshit from her to make it sound resonable for her to raise her price. lame i think.

MilfBoysg
16-05-2011, 08:31 AM
At the first place why should i fake some fr and share this good lobang ? Probably u got a short dick and looks ugly thats why charged u high price! I didnt have a problem

MilfBoysg
16-05-2011, 08:46 AM
And that black cunt was not loose when i tried , either u got a 2 inch cock

RAMS75
16-05-2011, 02:21 PM
Bro your good intention of sharing is going kill this place good luck.

true..never reveal Bro!

Zebidee
16-05-2011, 02:36 PM
Bro, great FR. I almost pissed myself laughing! What a nightmare!
Looking forward to your next FR.

leslayer
22-05-2011, 01:26 PM
Think Pinky is getting more popular now, no wonder she is now 吊起来卖。:mad:

crossback
22-05-2011, 04:59 PM
hi bro...care to shared the shop and any contact....thanks bro