PDA

View Full Version : On Indiscreet Posts/Threads

Jubuu
03-05-2011, 10:25 AM
Dear Bros,

One of the reasons why I really enjoy this forum is the community of bros and the culture of sharing that I see. I've only begun being active recently and I've come to love this place. It may be a sin, this thing we're doing, but I'm sure all of us have accepted the fact that we're already lacking in morals and being hedonistic is the way to go! Let us do our best to keep this culture going. But my point is that this community can only continue to exist if the HCs, all the lobangs and what-have-you are open! Those CBs anyhow post, one fine day, we'll truly become a 'clean' state. What will be of us?

One thing I've noticed though is the sheer amount of people posting revealing locations, or writing FRs that can threaten to close a joint.

Is there no way the moderators can help to clam these people down (to borrow the AV term)? Perhaps people with 100 rep points and above should be allowed to edit threatening posts? I am aware that it's only a handful of moderators against an entire army of random bun users. I suggest that mods should delegate a small extent of their authority to combat those CB kias.

Just my two cents worth. I intend to fight for this community as best as I can. I still young, and I still wanna chiong.

What do you guys think?

ridhwan5
03-05-2011, 12:36 PM
I agree wif you there, bro. Getting tired of all the super obvious and revealing FRs. Threaten our playgrounds and also the gals' ricebowls. It may not be a pretty job, but some of them are sole breadwinners and this line is their only source of income. Appreciate if those more senior than me or more reps can take note of what TS suggested

spermswimmer
03-05-2011, 12:40 PM
i also agreed!

johndoe8808
03-05-2011, 07:21 PM
I'm a noob. but i agree...
it's a good suggestion.

tiosort
03-05-2011, 09:36 PM
Support too!

johnn
03-05-2011, 10:16 PM
Dear Bros,

////////////////.....
One thing I've noticed though is the sheer amount of people posting revealing locations, or writing FRs that can threaten to close a joint.
What do you guys think?

OKAY.:rolleyes:

maddox
04-05-2011, 12:32 PM
Hey johnn... i agree. all the good places all GONE. bcos of them!