PDA

View Full Version : Lorong 20 House 32 - another new house.

Boobsseeker
02-05-2011, 04:45 PM
I was on my way to L20H36 just now, when I walk pass H32.
Last week was still renovating, now open. Decor looks like for PRC, OKT said Thai, so enter look see, a few SYTs in the tank, decided on G12.
Service SOP, n no small talk(maybe no chemistry or she is shy.
Anyway just want to inform bros, that there is a new outlet.

Girl: No. 12
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B+ (Fake-hard)
Body: 8/10 (slim n curvy)
BJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 6.5/10 (keeps trying to control amount of entry)
Massage: 7/10 (When use feet on back-Damn shiok, but hand no strength)
Damage: $50
RTF: No. Prefer no enhancement boobs, even if just B.

Kalv
02-05-2011, 05:39 PM
...L20 H32... now open. Decor looks like for PRC, OKT said Thai, so enter look see, a few SYTs in the tank, decided on G12...Service SOP, n no small talk(maybe no chemistry or she is shy.

L20H32 decor is Thai - both outside/inside. Opens 2.30pm daily. All WLs in pink (uniform). My earlier post:http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5893400&postcount=1379
Enjoy. Cheers :).

goodsex
03-05-2011, 12:26 PM
hehe..vote for WP~!!!

joyless
06-05-2011, 02:14 AM
:confusedi think it was last time at 16-H45?

augustud
27-05-2011, 01:38 AM
Decided to gv all my fr today...

Went to this house took g4..
Looks : 9/10-tats why i took her
Bbbj- 8/1o
Fj-accomdating tried varios position
Gfe- 9/10.. The way she moan sounds so real and her facial expression.. Feel like ure fucking ure own gf.. I love the way she talk so damn ladylike...
Rtf : yes- only prob so far i never rtf cos i like to try newgirls each time... But this gerl.. Maybe will try again...

hka1an
28-05-2011, 03:01 AM
Decided to gv all my fr today...

Went to this house took g4..
Looks : 9/10-tats why i took her
Bbbj- 8/1o
Fj-accomdating tried varios position
Gfe- 9/10.. The way she moan sounds so real and her facial expression.. Feel like ure fucking ure own gf.. I love the way she talk so damn ladylike...
Rtf : yes- only prob so far i never rtf cos i like to try newgirls each time... But this gerl.. Maybe will try again...

Went to try this new house after drinks with kakis. Most gals looks cmi but then since got FR say g4 service not bad..give it a try..HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!!

Gal no.4 : Ann or sumthing similar
Looks: 7/10 ( think its because of heavy makeup. )
Boobs: A ( From fishtank it seems C+ but then go rm then realise it's padded bra. )
Body: 5/10 ( Baby fats. In her room got her photo of her slimer version.. and she admit she gotten fatter. )
BJ: 6/10 ( decent enough though no bbbj as mentioned by bro..can see she working hard but no technique skill cannot make my didi stand up much.)

FJ: 1/10 ( lose mood my didi went soft instantly seeing a fat "pig" mounting me. Her hole also quite loose. After 5 mins give up liao ask her bj me cim but she insist on hj only as she claims tired HJ make me cum faster. I replied if like that i might as well HJ myself and save $50. In the end, i feed up just leave. )
RTF: NO WAY!!! - I complain to OKT about her attitude but he also heck care.
Most gals looks already cmi plus bad service.

What a huge disappointment this new outlet is..later i just visit L18H20G20 Ann since L20H36 almost fully booked..can even see bros smoking outside after 12pm. G20 gd service as usual and make me cum.

I think its better to try FRs by bros with better rep pts and so far i hv no complaints. Bros just recently join and low rep pts may have some agenda promoting that house.

augustud
29-05-2011, 05:08 AM
Guys i went to h32 yest and was looking for G4 and true enuf its not the same gerl that i bonk.. Its a fatty instead.. Ask okt he say new gerl.. Whatever it is i accept ure Zap altho i dunt really care abt my pts cos i jz wanna share.. Cheers :) bt i wnt to h70.. Love the gerl.. Love the experience of bonking a gerl w specs and look like the hot bookworm type..

hka1an
29-05-2011, 04:20 PM
Guys i went to h32 yest and was looking for G4 and true enuf its not the same gerl that i bonk.. Its a fatty instead.. Ask okt he say new gerl.. Whatever it is i accept ure Zap altho i dunt really care abt my pts cos i jz wanna share.. Cheers :) bt i wnt to h70.. Love the gerl.. Love the experience of bonking a gerl w specs and look like the hot bookworm type..

Yep crappy excuses..just admit ur a OKT clone lah..so fast another FR liao. Obviously ur just a clone acct promoting cmi gals.

dirtbag_26
29-05-2011, 04:55 PM
all bros need to be SUPER CAREFUL got a lot of FR around CANNOT BE TRUSTED ...................

even honest FRs already hard enough to rely because one man meat is another man poison ,but then when u hv OKT and clone all trying to up business ,then DELIBERATE LYING FR will appear ........they always say buyer beware ,n dat is very true.......................

Went to try this new house after drinks with kakis. Most gals looks cmi but then since got FR say g4 service not bad..give it a try..HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!!

Gal no.4 : Ann or sumthing similar
Looks: 7/10 ( think its because of heavy makeup. )
Boobs: A ( From fishtank it seems C+ but then go rm then realise it's padded bra. )
Body: 5/10 ( Baby fats. In her room got her photo of her slimer version.. and she admit she gotten fatter. )
BJ: 6/10 ( decent enough though no bbbj as mentioned by bro..can see she working hard but no technique skill cannot make my didi stand up much.)

FJ: 1/10 ( lose mood my didi went soft instantly seeing a fat "pig" mounting me. Her hole also quite loose. After 5 mins give up liao ask her bj me cim but she insist on hj only as she claims tired HJ make me cum faster. I replied if like that i might as well HJ myself and save $50. In the end, i feed up just leave. )
RTF: NO WAY!!! - I complain to OKT about her attitude but he also heck care.
Most gals looks already cmi plus bad service.

What a huge disappointment this new outlet is..later i just visit L18H20G20 Ann since L20H36 almost fully booked..can even see bros smoking outside after 12pm. G20 gd service as usual and make me cum.

I think its better to try FRs by bros with better rep pts and so far i hv no complaints. Bros just recently join and low rep pts may have some agenda promoting that house.

augustud
29-05-2011, 08:31 PM
Yep crappy excuses..just admit ur a OKT clone lah..so fast another FR liao. Obviously ur just a clone acct promoting cmi gals.

Whatever bro.... If u got the brain would i promote diff houses if im
Okt?? I will be promoting only my gerls... Ok f&ck it .. Im not gonna waste my time with low IQ ppl like u... I'll j enjoy myself.. :)

Foorgle
29-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Went in here today.

Fish in the tank so-so.

G8 looked the best but a bit older maybe. Left and went L18H20

hka1an
29-05-2011, 10:55 PM
Whatever bro.... If u got the brain would i promote diff houses if im
Okt?? I will be promoting only my gerls... Ok f&ck it .. Im not gonna waste my time with low IQ ppl like u... I'll j enjoy myself.. :)

yea yea u say liao ma go enjoy yrself alone & be considerate STOP posting fake FRs and mislead fellow bros.:eek:

augustud
29-05-2011, 11:11 PM
yea yea u say liao ma go enjoy yrself alone & be considerate STOP posting fake FRs and mislead fellow bros.:eek:

I dont need you to believe.. I'm not gonna let asshole like u who think ure so good can anyhow say ppls gave fake FR.. if you dont believe see my other FR.. Bloody damn checkout espthe kitcheneer st.. Maybe u deserve the fat bitch afterall...

hka1an
30-05-2011, 02:49 AM
I dont need you to believe.. I'm not gonna let asshole like u who think ure so good can anyhow say ppls gave fake FR.. if you dont believe see my other FR.. Bloody damn checkout esp the kitcheneer st.. Maybe u deserve the fat bitch afterall...

lol..Believe u for wat? I already tio scammed liao still stupid believe you mah? Just reminding bros to take his FR with a pinch of salt.

xiaoan
31-05-2011, 11:32 AM
Anyone here saw G07 there still?? Was thinking of bonking her but think shes not ard.