PDA

View Full Version : Pick up methods

yohooo
01-05-2011, 11:07 PM
today decided to take a short trip down to town area to buy a few books, while i was waiting for the train, there's a lady(not very pretty, but decent looking) who walked over from her original location to stand beside me.

even in the train, i noticed(hopefully not my hallucination) that she was stealing glances at me once in a while. of course, i was actually stealing glance at another lady(now this lady is one steamy hot babe) so i wasnt really bothered.

reached my destination, alighted and decided to pick up my pace as i'm in a rush to go off, then while brisk walking, my shoes were stepped for a few times from behind, of course i'm bloody pissed having been stepped on a few times and it was still quite spacious. i turned back to see and realised that it was the same lady. being in a rush and was kind of pissed/worried, i decided to zoom into the crowd filtering into the escalator, at the same time noticing that she was trying to follow my path, thus losing her.

reflecting on what happened today, i think she was quite decent looking and definitely having a hot body. however, at that time, i was pissed and a bit worried that she might come at me with hostility. but should i have actually stopped and take that as a chance to talk to her? of course, i might be totally misunderstanding the entire situation, but i have reasons to believe that there's at least 1% chance she might actually be hitting on me? if so, why didnt she realised that stepping on my shoe a few times and following so closely behind my back would scare anyone off?

having said that, what would bros here do if u were in my shoe? to be honest, i'm regretting my choice of not taking the chance. also, i'm kind of curious if anyone actually tried to pick up someone alone in public places before. and if u had, how did u go about doing it?

cheongsterjon
02-05-2011, 01:01 AM
i wouldn't have miss that chance if it were me. who knows? you may have found a fb in her .... sometimes average looking girls/ladies can be more horny and good at bed than those flower vase syts

bastardball
02-05-2011, 01:34 AM
Becareful that she maybe a he...:eek:

yohooo
02-05-2011, 11:39 PM
i wouldn't have miss that chance if it were me. who knows? you may have found a fb in her .... sometimes average looking girls/ladies can be more horny and good at bed than those flower vase syts

not that I will talk to her to get into her pants, but if not for the multiple stepping on my shoes, I wouldnt have avoided her... that time feel like I'm being stalked... well not that it's a bad feeling given that she's quite a decent looking babe with really hot bod... why I know? because she's wearing a tight t-shirt with what-looks-like-tights pant. :o:o

Becareful that she maybe a he...:eek:
zzz bro... dont scare me leh... if she's a he, I can no longer trust if the girl I'm seeing is a she or a he liao...

honestly speaking, I have not tried to pick up a babe under such scenario, in a shopping mall... none any babe trying to attract my attention... by such a strange method... so dont you think pick up methods used in pubs, clubs dont really work here?

digby
03-05-2011, 12:19 AM
its all about chance. if you think its fate that bought you so close to her, then take it. If you are interested in how i picked up one hot swedish lady, please click my signature. Hope you understand.

just my 2cents

loneyheart
03-05-2011, 12:43 AM
Method 1 ...Straight Forward

Turn ard n ask nicely ... Wat t F u want ??
Mayb she will ans ... I just want to F U...:D

Method 2 .... Indirect way
Turn ard n ask nicely ...... Hi Ms how can I help u ... u seen to tapping on me ???
Mayb or if she smile or ans ... Sorry ...
U ans ... No need to b sorry just buy me coffee ..tea ..or Me...
If she ok or smile .....u should say ....Shall we...

If there is a chance for u...
U should take out yr guts n try ....
Dum wait until chances r gone then think how to response if next same chance come ...if there is going to be next ...then next will b diff again ...then u will b think for next again n again .....

If A gal give u chance to response ... n if u hit it right n at t right time ... bro she yr
Nom gal feel guy attractive n man not tat u r handsome or has a gd body shape
But is due to how u response to her instinct n gut u hv show
Tats wat u r call Hunter ...... :cool:

loneyheart
03-05-2011, 09:38 PM
Thxs bro TS for yr pts

tomvoyeur
03-05-2011, 09:47 PM
The worst regrets in one's life are acts of omission - Dun let the next opportunity slip by. ;)

michaelrocksam
03-05-2011, 10:06 PM
some of these ladies are pyscho cases, good thing u siam her.

imagine it becomes a fatal attraction, even your dick also not safe.

yohooo
03-05-2011, 11:28 PM
The worst regrets in one's life are acts of omission - Dun let the next opportunity slip by. ;)

bro, regret is definitely there... I did not turn on my 'hunter' mode 24/7 as I was thinking about some important stuffs and so the unwanted attention disrupted my thoughts, that's why I took on the escape mode...

the regret only comes after I reflected at night and when my horny side took over... :o I never expected such attention in a public place to happen to me, so I always take walking as a time to think of stuffs. but I shall be a wise man... will permanently turn on my hunter mode... :p:D

yohooo
03-05-2011, 11:31 PM
some of these ladies are pyscho cases, good thing u siam her.

... even your dick also not safe.

true bro... given what I have experienced in the past... I tend not to fear for my life but then again... dick not safe is something that I fear... :D

Chanelfingers
04-05-2011, 12:02 AM
maybe u do know her?
but she grew so beautiful , u couldnt recognise her?
Could be she wanted u to see her so she can reconcile friendship? ex sch mate?

i had an experience, i was standing at mrt station waiting for friend, a rude man bump me hard on my shoulders.
i was fuming, and glared at him, then realised it was my Senior from sec sch.
He was right in front of me yet i didnt recognise/see him...

michaelrocksam
04-05-2011, 12:11 AM
maybe u do know her?

i had an experience, i was standing at mrt station waiting for friend, a rude man bump me hard on my shoulders.

are u the lady who bio yoohoo? haha

yohooo
04-05-2011, 12:59 AM
maybe u do know her?

sis, that senior of yours sure tried hard to get your attention! :p but you recognised him at the end so it turns out ok...

for me, I have no idea... there are actually opportunities when she can actually talk to me, at the mrt platform before we board the train... so maybe not... I never thought of that... but I totally understand what you mean... I had a pri sch classmate who was very nerdy and normal looking and very close to me, but lost contact after going to sec, she grew up to be a very hot and pretty lady... I totally cannot recognise her when we met up few years back... but alas, I only saw her when I turned up and she left...

are u the lady who bio yoohoo?

hahah... if so... I really like to know her and make up for my mistakes... :D:D

bastardball
04-05-2011, 03:38 AM
zzz bro... dont scare me leh... if she's a he, I can no longer trust if the girl I'm seeing is a she or a he liao...

honestly speaking, I have not tried to pick up a babe under such scenario, in a shopping mall... none any babe trying to attract my attention... by such a strange method... so dont you think pick up methods used in pubs, clubs dont really work here?

You were in an "advantage" position at that point in time....u may not get another chance like that. First of all, you think she is looking at you, well you could be wrong here if that isn't true. FOr all you know she could be shortsighted. Second situation where she kept stepping on your feet behind..well whether intentionally or unintentionally, you could have made use of the situation to turn around and speak to her....telling her things like "whoa are you stalking me?" in a light-hearted way.

Well, I have been through such a situation myself and I didn't do anything....at the end of the day when I went home, i wanted to kick myself in the arse for being such an idiot at that point in time (e.g. one case where a beautiful babe cycle past me at my neighbour hood while I was jogging and later I ran past her without helping her when she was squatting down to try put back her bicycle chain which has came off...another case of a beautiful JC girl dropped her wallet and other personal belongings and got down the bus...what did i do? I took her wallet and called her to her and fling her wallet out of the window to her...at that point in time most SBS buses no air-con yet)

innuendo
04-05-2011, 03:48 AM
Don't want to burst your bubble, but there's a possibility you might have been imagining this [the way you wanted it to seem].

But staying on point, try this the next time a hot chick happens to keep stepping on your heels:

'If you're going to keep stalking me, it's only fair that you tell me your name.'

Simple, surprising, spontaneous, and straight to the point (alliteration unintended). Now, it's possible to go for something more salacious like '... it's only fair that you tell me your number/buy me a drink/go on a date with me', but that's upping the ante quite some, and would depend on your confidence, looks and chutzpah. Obviously, there's an infinite number of things you could say, but it's handy to have a few safeish lines at the ready to fire from the hip when the situation calls for it.

Chanelfingers
05-05-2011, 04:05 AM
are u the lady who bio yoohoo? haha

Huh I didn't take mrt recently...

PinkDivinyls
15-05-2011, 04:21 AM
hmmmm..... interesting thread. :p:o

naturegreen
15-05-2011, 04:47 AM
In fact most of the time, eye contact and the body language plays a big part. Next comes your courage.

DR_DANGER
15-05-2011, 04:55 AM
That happened to me once, I talked to her, but she got really shocked and it didn't end well. I think most local girls are not ready for strangers to talk to them unlike the more westernized countries. They want a guy to give them that attention, but they can't handle that shit.

Bangster
15-05-2011, 09:57 AM
Possibly Sherine slimmed down and in disguise??!!

yohooo
15-05-2011, 06:07 PM
hmmmm..... interesting thread.

interesting? hahah, you havent hear more. :p

In fact most of the time, eye contact and the body language plays a big part. Next comes your courage.

that is so true, but alas, I was not in hunter mode... so the body language didnt set in... :o

Possibly Sherine slimmed down and in disguise??!!

bro... dont scare me... :eek::eek:

yohooo
15-05-2011, 06:09 PM
That happened to me once, I talked to her, but she got really shocked and it didn't end well. I think most local girls are not ready for strangers to talk to them unlike the more westernized countries. They want a guy to give them that attention, but they can't handle that shit.

bro you mean she tried to attract your attention before you talk to her? If so please share what really happen... I dont know how to respond so I did not do anything... :o

I have not tried to pick up in public places, so I cant comment on whether the girls are ok or not... :o:o

DAdults
15-05-2011, 06:09 PM
interesting? hahah, you havent hear more.

You sharing more???:p:D

jasdude
15-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Hesitation today is tomorrow's regret . Greet every opportunity with a smile and doors will open in front of you . Not matter what methods you use , never give up a chance if the chance presents itself to you . :D;):p

PinkDivinyls
15-05-2011, 11:04 PM
interesting? hahah, you havent hear more.

so, does my darling wanna share more with me? :p:o

You sharing more???
shoo. yohooo say only share with me, not with all. :p

Hesitation today is tomorrow's regret . Greet every opportunity with a smile and doors will open in front of you . Not matter what methods you use , never give up a chance if the chance presents itself to you .

my big BRO, totally agree with you and I hope Boy will read this and understand what you say. :o

maninsinsha
15-05-2011, 11:16 PM
You sharing more???

I'm sure yohooo will share more with us but the question should put back to you - You sharing more??? :D

shoo. yohooo say only share with me, not with all. :p

Hmm... Really??? :rolleyes::D

yohooo
15-05-2011, 11:35 PM
You sharing more???

sure, but you must turn up for the outing. :D no choice must use bait lure you out one liao...

Hesitation today is tomorrow's regret . Greet every opportunity with a smile and doors will open in front of you . Not matter what methods you use, never give up a chance if the chance presents itself to you .

that is soooo true. but alas, I need training from the 3 musketeers... :D

so, does my darling wanna share more with me? shoo. yohooo say only share with me, not with all.

some cannot share leh... sensitive... slowly la... need to recall la... need to slowly form a chronicle first... otherwise will forget what I've shared... but you know what, some shared but no juicy parts. :D

I'm sure yohooo will share more with us but the question should put back to you - You sharing more???

大哥,of course can share sure share. just that it may bore you. :o

maninsinsha
15-05-2011, 11:47 PM
大哥,of course can share sure share. just that it may bore you. :o

小弟, I have heard so much about you from the ladies since the last gathering that I'm sure you have many exciting stories up your sleeves to share with us... :)

yohooo
17-05-2011, 01:03 AM
Hesitation today is tomorrow's regret . Greet every opportunity with a smile and doors will open in front of you . Not matter what methods you use , never give up a chance if the chance presents itself to you . :D;)

小弟, I have heard so much about you from the ladies since the last gathering that I'm sure you have many exciting stories up your sleeves to share with us... :)

两位大哥... I keep feeling something's weird, but cant place what's weird...now then I realise your hidden meanings... 真是话中有话... :o

maninsinsha
17-05-2011, 01:29 AM
两位大哥... I keep feeling something's weird, but cant place what's weird...now then i realise your hidden meanings... 真是话中有话... :o

正所谓门神卷灶爷 - 言外之意, 弦外之音... ;)

PinkDivinyls
17-05-2011, 02:10 AM
lol.

Maninsinsha, your chinese super duper power wor. :D

DAdults
17-05-2011, 08:01 AM
shoo. yohooo say only share with me, not with all.

sure, but you must turn up for the outing. no choice must use bait lure you out one liao...

I'm sure yohooo will share more with us but the question should put back to you - You sharing more???

:eek: You 3 gang up on me wor... *Go find a corner to sob*

As for the gathering... Although you can never say for certain, I think the chances of me appearing is next to nothing... Haiz.

blohsg
17-05-2011, 11:14 AM
Dadults : you are allegic to alcohol / pubs / bars / discos / loud music / illegal gatherings ?

Based on the venue/timing ... might b difficult for me to appear too ... We go early dinner and leave the kids to run the party amok ?

blohsg
17-05-2011, 11:31 AM
Yoohoo: Jasdude / Innunendo has some good pointers ... maybe at the next meeting ... you could role play with Orchideous and you practice practise before going for a practical test ? ;)

jasdude
17-05-2011, 12:08 PM
两位大哥... I keep feeling something's weird, but cant place what's weird...now then I realise your hidden meanings... 真是话中有话... :o

Hmmmmmmmm "Meaning precedes explanation."

DAdults
17-05-2011, 02:41 PM
Dadults : you are allegic to alcohol / pubs / bars / discos / loud music / illegal gatherings ?

Based on the venue/timing ... might b difficult for me to appear too ... We go early dinner and leave the kids to run the party amok ?

I am allergic to boredom.

Not unless your idea of early dinner is 1pm... Even then... I am not sure... Sigh...

Oh ya, I am a kid too... Lucky not Lolita... :p

maninsinsha
17-05-2011, 02:42 PM
lol.

Maninsinsha, your chinese super duper power wor. :D

Well, your honey muse's chinese is equally if not, more super duper power than me.... :D

PinkDivinyls
17-05-2011, 03:07 PM
Yoohoo: Jasdude / Innunendo has some good pointers ... maybe at the next meeting ... you could role play with Orchideous and you practice practise before going for a practical test ?

wei wei, don't bully my Orchideous mei mei k?!:mad::D

hmmmm...... now, you sound more suspicious with your reply. trying to hint yohooo something?

I am allergic to boredom.

Not unless your idea of early dinner is 1pm... Even then... I am not sure... Sigh...

Oh ya, I am a kid too... Lucky not Lolita...

you! another one. bully my mei mei huh? no mercy even though you are my baby bro! :D

Well, your honey muse's chinese is equally if not, more super duper power than me....

i think my darling Boy chinese is also not too bad too. don't you agree? :o

blohsg
17-05-2011, 03:10 PM
PDV : no bully lah ... they are grown young man and woman ;) can play together right ? role playing only :)

Dadults : 1pm is Lunch ? Dinner is around 5-7 pm normally ? unless you're living in a different time zone ? You dun want to go home to your mountain too late is it ? Very dark and dangerous route home ?

maninsinsha
17-05-2011, 03:13 PM
you! another one. bully my mei mei huh? no mercy even though you are my baby bro!

Ermm... I don't think DAdults meant it for orchid though.... :p:D

i think my darling Boy chinese is also not too bad too. don't you agree?

Oh well, there you go again with your darling BOY.... :rolleyes::D

PinkDivinyls
17-05-2011, 03:23 PM
Ermm... I don't think DAdults meant it for orchid though....

Oh well, there you go again with your darling BOY....

huh? I don't remember telling you about my darling Boy yet. :p
only told my big BRO and honey muse. did i told you anything?

DAdults is my baby bro lah, teasing him only. I like to see his reactions whenever i tease him. :D

maninsinsha
17-05-2011, 03:33 PM
huh? I don't remember telling you about my darling Boy yet. :p
only told my big BRO and honey muse. did i told you anything?

Well, you did tell me about your darling BOYS or were you too drunk to remember??? :rolleyes::D

jasdude
17-05-2011, 03:35 PM
hmmmm...... now, you sound more suspicious with your reply. trying to hint yohooo something?

Enlightenment is through self not through others. We can guide but cannot force . :D;):p

blohsg
17-05-2011, 03:41 PM
go with the flow ...

Manin : how many boyS would that be ? One darling boy ... one baby bro boy ...

PinkDivinyls
17-05-2011, 03:56 PM
Well, you did tell me about your darling BOYS or were you too drunk to remember???

lol. i do remember that night, BUT i am currently only interested in my darling Boy. went out with him last sat and am preparing for tonight's date with him. I do have a pretty good feel about this guy even though he is 2yrs younger than me. :p :o

Enlightenment is through self not through others. We can guide but cannot force .

well, I doubt so you need to enlighten yohooo, I believe he is an intelligent person to know it. Right, yohooo? ;)

go with the flow ...

Manin : how many boyS would that be ? One darling boy ... one baby bro boy ...

lol. I only got one Boy and one si ah beng.
baby bro is just younger brother. I treat them as my younger brother. btw, i got 2 baby bro in the forum. :D

jasdude
17-05-2011, 04:00 PM
well, I doubt so you need to enlighten yohooo, I believe he is an intelligent person to know it. Right, yohooo? ;)

;)Ssshshhhhhhhssshhhhh little sis . Don't be so obvious right !;)

blohsg
17-05-2011, 04:00 PM
you like 1 big family type eh ... more bros and sistas to play with ?

Well 2 yrs isn't much of a difference ... depends on what you enjoy being with him for.

maninsinsha
17-05-2011, 04:02 PM
lol. i do remember that night, BUT i am currently only interested in my darling Boy. went out with him last sat and am preparing for tonight's date with him. I do have a pretty good feel about this guy even though he is 2yrs younger than me.

Hmm.... That's a dead giveaway, isn't it??? :p:D

DAdults
17-05-2011, 04:02 PM
you! another one. bully my mei mei huh? no mercy even though you are my baby bro!

DAdults is my baby bro lah, teasing him only. I like to see his reactions whenever i tease him.

Ahem ahem... 不要到处占我便宜... :p

Dadults : 1pm is Lunch ? Dinner is around 5-7 pm normally ? unless you're living in a different time zone ? You dun want to go home to your mountain too late is it ? Very dark and dangerous route home ?

I have to travel from mountains to mountains... That day got hot and sweaty date again...

Ermm... I don't think DAdults meant it for orchid though....

:eek: The alternative even worse... I rather meant it for orchideous...

baby bro is just younger brother. I treat them as my younger brother. btw, i got 2 baby bro in the forum. :D

Correction... One baby bro only... Kurbit.

And to think I am posting this here lo....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cakrMwdVuEg&NR=1

jasdude
17-05-2011, 04:04 PM

Because we are ALL

HAPPY SHINING PEOPLE

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=239742

PinkDivinyls
17-05-2011, 04:09 PM
Ssshshhhhhhhssshhhhh little sis . Don't be so obvious right !

huh? obvious? what are you talking about? :p:D

Hmm.... That's a dead giveaway, isn't it???

not if you do not know who he is or you did not stay till the end of the last gathering. :p

Ahem ahem... 不要到处占我便宜...

Correction... One baby bro only... Kurbit.

i where got take advantage of you?
Correction: you are my 1st baby bro follow by Kurbit.

maninsinsha
17-05-2011, 04:13 PM
not if you do not know who he is or you did not stay till the end of the last gathering. :p

Errr.... I thought I sent you back or was it a ghost I sent??? :eek::rolleyes::D

PinkDivinyls
17-05-2011, 04:15 PM

Well 2 yrs isn't much of a difference ... depends on what you enjoy being with him for.

Because we are ALL

HAPPY SHINING PEOPLE

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=239742

my big BRO,

totally agree with you! cuz we are the HAPPY SHINING PEOPLE!!!!!:D

DAdults
17-05-2011, 04:15 PM
i where got take advantage of you?
Correction: you are my 1st baby bro follow by Kurbit.

:eek::eek:When you use the term baby bro lo... Haiz... :(

No no... You call someone baby first... then you call me bro... Not 2 words together... How come I still feel being taken advantage of? :(

Official and unofficial stats... Only 1 baby bro... Kurbit...

PinkDivinyls
17-05-2011, 04:16 PM
Errr.... I thought I sent you back or was it a ghost I sent???

lol. you did sent me back home. BUT there is a part two after i reached home. :p:D:o

PinkDivinyls
17-05-2011, 04:20 PM
When you use the term baby bro lo... Haiz...

No no... You call someone baby first... then you call me bro... Not 2 words together... How come I still feel being taken advantage of?

Official and unofficial stats... Only 1 baby bro... Kurbit...

correction: i never call anyone baby. to me, you are my younger baby bro. same as Kurbit. so you two are my baby bro! :D:p

blohsg
17-05-2011, 04:24 PM
PVD ... Part II was at your place ???

so confusing ... so are they babies or bros or baby bros ?

maninsinsha
17-05-2011, 04:26 PM
lol. you did sent me back home. BUT there is a part two after i reached home.

Ahh... Now I get it... Prepare to be "grilled" and "broiled" tomorrow... :p:D

DAdults
17-05-2011, 04:35 PM
correction: i never call anyone baby. to me, you are my younger baby bro. same as Kurbit. so you two are my baby bro!

Ahh... Now I get it... Prepare to be "grilled" and "broiled" tomorrow...

Yes please... Help me grill and broil PD... :p:D Help me stop her "baby bro" rampage... before it is too late...:p:D

maninsinsha
17-05-2011, 04:41 PM
Yes please... Help me grill and broil PD... Help me stop her "baby bro" rampage... before it is too late...

Yes, I'll grill and broil PD :D but I can't stop her from rampaging her "baby broS".... She is after all, my little sister.... :( Perhaps the task should be left to her "baby bro"???? :p

avant321
17-05-2011, 04:44 PM
lol. you did sent me back home. BUT there is a part two after i reached home. :p:D:o

Seems like someone has been with-holding information from me... It's till not too late. I expected a full detailed report in my whatsapp by 0800 hrs tomorrow...:D And who's the honey one now?

PinkDivinyls
17-05-2011, 04:45 PM
PVD ... Part II was at your place ???

so confusing ... so are they babies or bros or baby bros ?

none! it's just me and myself talking and chatting online with darling Boy after the outing when I reach home. :p

Ahh... Now I get it... Prepare to be "grilled" and "broiled" tomorrow...

part 2 as above. so pls don't grilled and broiled me k?
let's just say.... he makes me feel like a teenager falling in love? pure and innocent bgr? though he drives me crazy every now and then wanting to have him badly... but i am feeling very blissful and glowing with his cuteness and sweetness. :o:p

DAdults
17-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Yes, I'll grill and broil PD but I can't stop her from rampaging her "baby broS".... She is after all, my little sister.... Perhaps the task should be left to her "baby bro"????

Erm... Ok... Hope Kurbit sees this then... :D:p

maninsinsha
17-05-2011, 04:54 PM
let's just say.... he makes me feel like a teenager falling in love? pure and innocent bgr? though he drives me crazy every now and then wanting to have him badly... but i am feeling very blissful and glowing with his cuteness and sweetness.

Hmm... It seems to be pretty beneficial starting a thread asking for advice on pick-up methods and putting them into good use... :rolleyes::D

Bro avant321, perhaps we should consider starting a separate thread as well??? :D

blohsg
17-05-2011, 05:08 PM
let's just say.... he makes me feel like a teenager falling in love? pure and innocent bgr? though he drives me crazy every now and then wanting to have him badly... but i am feeling very blissful and glowing with his cuteness and sweetness. :o:p

Teenage urges ? hmmm he's really driving a hard bargain teasing you like that :P

yohooo
17-05-2011, 06:15 PM
Yoohoo: Jasdude / Innunendo has some good pointers ... maybe at the next meeting ... you could role play with Orchideous and you practice practise before going for a practical test ?

that lolita is interested to know you leh. I will... not try with her. :p

oh my... some kind of homework for me from 两位大哥? :p

you so early not free liao ah? no wonder you cant go la...

PDV : no bully lah ... they are grown young man and woman can play together right ? role playing only

role play? kinky leh... :p

Enlightenment is through self not through others. We can guide but cannot force .

Indeed... :o

yohooo
17-05-2011, 06:21 PM
Ahem ahem... 不要到处占我便宜...
I have to travel from mountains to mountains... That day got hot and sweaty date again...

you got date that day again?! and you didnt tell me about it. :p

:eek::eek:When you use the term baby bro lo... Haiz...
No no... You call someone baby first... then you call me bro... Not 2 words together... How come I still feel being taken advantage of?

Hahah! 朋友, dont be sad. :D

PinkDivinyls
17-05-2011, 06:29 PM
you got date that day again?! and you didnt tell me about it.

Hahah! 朋友, dont be sad.

wei wei, my baby bro is only i can bully! no one else can bully him except me! :p:D

shoo. shoo. sick ppl should go rest not come in here and tcss. :mad:

Rasta Marley
17-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Hi Bros, I had posted this on another thread which is precisely the same topic as this. Here's what I posted:

How about trying this...

You to Gal: Didn't anybody tell you?
Gal to you: Hmm...tell me what?
You to Gal: Oh...that's you look stunning and fabulous tonight

The idea is to get the gal's attention first with this unique line. I have succeeded on the above lines before to get a conversation going when I ran into this gal at a Club......and the rest, as they say, is history :D

Renji
17-05-2011, 07:52 PM
I think the pick up methods depends on the setting too!!!

PinkDivinyls
17-05-2011, 09:24 PM
why don't you practise a magic trick and go up to the girl and do this.

You to Girl: Didn't anybody tell you?
Gal to you: Hmm...tell me what?
You to Gal: You lost something 30secs ago.
Gal to you: What did I lose?
You to Gal: You g-string/panty is in my left pocket.
Gal to you: I don't believe
You to Gal: Go ahead and take it back. (reach into your pocket and take out the g-string / panty, put into her hand).

The rest of the conversation is up to you.

If you learnt or pull off this trick, teach me, k?

why not YOU go LEARN the trick YOURSELF???? :rolleyes::cool:

PinkDivinyls
17-05-2011, 09:55 PM
Yes please... Help me grill and broil PD... Help me stop her "baby bro" rampage... before it is too late...

baby bro, you are ssssoooo going to get it from me. teasing from now on will be double of what it is now! *evil grins*

Yes, I'll grill and broil PD but I can't stop her from rampaging her "baby broS".... She is after all, my little sister.... Perhaps the task should be left to her "baby bro"????

thanks but no thanks. spare me from the grill and broil part pls? *cries* :(

Seems like someone has been with-holding information from me... It's till not too late. I expected a full detailed report in my whatsapp by 0800 hrs tomorrow... And who's the honey one now?

awwww.... my honey muse darling, you are and shall always be the honey one, my honey muse. ;)

Erm... Ok... Hope Kurbit sees this then...

even if he see this, i doubt he will do anything. cuz i am extra nice and sweet to all my baby bro. :D

Hmm... It seems to be pretty beneficial starting a thread asking for advice on pick-up methods and putting them into good use...

Bro avant321, perhaps we should consider starting a separate thread as well???

you sure you both sweet talker need advice?! :eek:

Teenage urges ? hmmm he's really driving a hard bargain teasing you like that

I like mental and physical stimulation. esp mental stimulation. well, all i can say is, he is really good at stimulating me mentally? *blush*

PinkDivinyls
17-05-2011, 10:03 PM
Pinky, cannot la. I can't take it off even if the girl was striped down, and in front of me, how to pull this trick off. I need a target for practise if you really want me to learn. Would you volunteer?

:rolleyes:
even if all the male in this world has extinct and left you as the only male, i would rather kill myself than to live.

need a target? i think sherine would be your best bet. :rolleyes::cool:

DAdults
17-05-2011, 10:09 PM
baby bro, you are ssssoooo going to get it from me. teasing from now on will be double of what it is now! *evil grins*

even if he see this, i doubt he will do anything. cuz i am extra nice and sweet to all my baby bro.

I know you are extra nice and sweet to all your baby bro... That's why I am going to get it from you... Cause I am not one. :cool:

PinkDivinyls
18-05-2011, 11:07 AM
I know you are extra nice and sweet to all your baby bro... That's why I am going to get it from you... Cause I am not one. :cool:

lol.
baby bro got benefits too you know? baby bros naturally get my attention, care and concern and the occasionally pampering when I am having a good mood.

======================

suddenly thought of something, have any guys ever been hit on by gals on the street? care to share so that I can hit on guys I find attractive to me on the street? :p:o

blohsg
18-05-2011, 11:16 AM
PD : a smile is all it takes ;)

PinkDivinyls
18-05-2011, 11:35 AM
PD : a smile is all it takes ;)

tried that before.... but but.... he no reactions.... :(:(

horny03
18-05-2011, 11:37 AM
A smile and pat on the shoulder to ask for his name.

blohsg
18-05-2011, 11:44 AM
No reaction ? Maybe he was embarrassed that a pretty gal smiled @ him ?

Then you have to move in and do small talk to see if he sounds like an Ah Beng or not ...

Horny03 : that's 1 way to do it too :) hopefully he doesn't take it as invasion of personal space.

DAdults
18-05-2011, 11:50 AM
lol.
baby bro got benefits too you know? baby bros naturally get my attention, care and concern and the occasionally pampering when I am having a good mood.

======================

suddenly thought of something, have any guys ever been hit on by gals on the street? care to share so that I can hit on guys I find attractive to me on the street?

Orh. I admire kurbit then.

Gals I don't know. Aunties can? Her boy naughty and hide behind me... End up I kena hit by her.

PinkDivinyls
19-05-2011, 12:30 AM
Orh. I admire kurbit then.

Gals I don't know. Aunties can? Her boy naughty and hide behind me... End up I kena hit by her.

admire him for?

lol. I am referring to those gals approaching guys on street to know them kinda hit on, my baby bro. :rolleyes::D

blohsg
19-05-2011, 12:35 AM
PD : back from getting broiled / grilled ? :D

hmmm .... why the sudden adoption drive ?

yohooo
19-05-2011, 01:03 PM
A smile and pat on the shoulder to ask for his name.

if that lady did this, I will really turn back and talk... :o:o

sweetboy
19-05-2011, 01:39 PM
Agreed and well said!

Method 1 ...Straight Forward

Turn ard n ask nicely ... Wat t F u want ??
Mayb she will ans ... I just want to F U...:D

Method 2 .... Indirect way
Turn ard n ask nicely ...... Hi Ms how can I help u ... u seen to tapping on me ???
Mayb or if she smile or ans ... Sorry ...
U ans ... No need to b sorry just buy me coffee ..tea ..or Me...
If she ok or smile .....u should say ....Shall we...

If there is a chance for u...
U should take out yr guts n try ....
Dum wait until chances r gone then think how to response if next same chance come ...if there is going to be next ...then next will b diff again ...then u will b think for next again n again .....

If A gal give u chance to response ... n if u hit it right n at t right time ... bro she yr
Nom gal feel guy attractive n man not tat u r handsome or has a gd body shape
But is due to how u response to her instinct n gut u hv show
Tats wat u r call Hunter ...... :cool:

PinkDivinyls
19-05-2011, 09:45 PM
if that lady did this, I will really turn back and talk...

hmmmm....

*tap on shoulder*
"Can I know your name?" *big smile*:o

:p:D

Bangster
20-05-2011, 11:22 AM
Then...kena 1 hadouken plus shoryuken
Followed by halli-cokter kick and 1 final fireball hadouken

haha...paiseh got carried away..

yohooo
22-05-2011, 02:14 PM
Then...kena 1 hadouken plus shoryuken