PDA

View Full Version : My F Life

mangtc
01-05-2011, 06:08 PM
What I'm about to write is all from self-experience and nothing has been made up so if it becomes too boring, I apologise to the readers.

As every full-bloodied man walking on this earth with a dick, I crave to satisfy my sex drive every moment I can. I'm like horny 24/7, only thing stopping me from doing so is when I'm sleeping.. Although married now, I still can't get enough of it and would resort to finding a FL during working hours (my hours are flexible and I can come and go anytime of the day).

My first sex encounter

Puberty came very early for me, at about 11 years and I was already fantasizing about having sex. But back then it was a complete taboo to even talk about it, let alone do it. Girls back then were just so conservative and "closed" up. So had to secretly steal blue tapes (yes, blue tapes were still popular back then so you can know how old I am) from my parents' room and view them while they were at work.

This continued for 3 years until I was in Secondary School where I met my first GF. Hormones and egos raging, I wanted to test my "knowledge" of skills on her in time to come. To my surprise, she was also very "interested" to find out how it felt. But we decided not to do anything until after we reached Sec 3.

Soon we went to Sec 3 and unfortunately we went to the same class :p so it was really double happiness for me. Then we decided to keep that pact we made the previous year.

So it happened one day on a Thursday right after school. We decided to go over to my place since nobody's home. Both of us were feeling the anxiety and the adrenaline, and didn't fail to hide it while on our way back.

So reach my place and went straight into my room which of course, I locked it for "just-in-case" insurance. Staring at each other in our school uniforms, we stood there for almost a good 10 minutes before I decided to take the initiative to hold her hands and walk towards her. Seeing no objections from her, I then tested water and tried to kiss her. Lips met and after a couple of quick kisses, we soon progressed into frenching. Taking a page from the blue taps that I've seen, I tried to lead the way and everything went smoothly. Then I led her to my bed and I was on top, frenching her and slowly moving down to her earlobes and neck. She gave a soft moan and I took this as an opportunity to push myself further. Slowly moving my right hand up her blouse to where her developing boobs were, I began to squeeze and caress them fully clothed. Sensing no objections (YES!), I position my hand to unbutton her as well as unzipping her skirt. She shrugged abit and shyly covered herself up when I completely remove her uniform. But having a caveman attitude, I pulled her hands away to reveal a pair of A-cup boobs in a white bra and a match panty. Totally blew my mind away that I was actually staring at a half-naked girl in real life for the first time!

Since I've gone this far, no point of return and I clumsily removed her bra to expose her small but firm boobs. Taking a nipple into my mouth, I sucked and played it with my tongue. By then she was moaning even louder and I bet if anyone was standing by the door, he/she will hear it. Moving my hand down south, she had already drenched her panties with pre-cum. I was determined more than ever to fuck her right away. I got up and started to remove all my clothing. My dick was already so hard then. Seeing my hardened dick, my GF then shied away since it's her first time that she's seen a dick let alone having one in her very soon. I took her hand and guide her to my pre-cum drenched dick and got her to slowly massage it up and down. Wanted to ask her to give me a BJ but she refused, saying that she's not comfortable with that. So had to just continue with what she was doing.

This obviously didn't last long as I popped the question to have sex. She looked at me and gave me a nod. Removing her panties was probably the longest time I took as I slowly drew it down cm by cm. Very nervous. Finally her crowning glory was exposed to me for the first time and I could see that she was very wet.. Moving in between her, I positioned myself to a missionary position and slowly held my dick towards her cunt. Being the first time, I didn't know how and where so we had a few NGs (hahahaha!). She then took over and guide my dick into her. The first insert was sensational as I never felt that warmth, wet feeling. We then move to be in a comfortable position and I slowly began to pump with each pump moving deeper and deeper.

Both of us were perspiring and moaning but definitely enjoying the moment.. I continued to pump and pump while frenching and caressing her boobs. She was completely lost in this whole excitement and soon she reached her climax. Her body went into a shivery frenzy, shaking from her first orgasm while I was still pumping her! I was also feeling the pressure coming and sensing that it was about to explode, I quickly withdrew but didn't have the time to grab hold of it. My cum just came out on top of the bedsheet. We just fell back as if our energy was completely drained out of us.

Stayed in that position for a good 5 minutes before we got up and started to clean ourselves. Asked my GF how it felt and she again shyly replied that she had never experienced such a climax in her life before. My reply to her when she asked the same was that it was definitely a mind-boggling experience for me. Then she changed back into her uniform while I just changed into my home clothes. We chatted about it for a while longer and soon it was time for her to go home. So accompanied her, hand-in-hand to the bus stop and off she went. Then it struck my mind that I wanted to do this again! So I began to plan for the next opportunity to fuck her again. Then reality struck me! I almost got her pregnant amidst the frenzy back there. Told myself to take precaution for the next time and smiled while walking back. It was like I suddenly conquered the world!

Of course I had to cook up a story about the bedsheet to my mum when she got back. I tried to clean it with tissues but the stain just didn't go away so I thought of a stupid idea to "accidentally" pour some water over it. Hahahaha!

More to come....

toothpick
01-05-2011, 11:02 PM
more please

wsite2
02-05-2011, 12:35 PM
nice story waiting for update:)

ilovesingapore
02-05-2011, 01:05 PM
why no mention of blood? Didn't you just impale the hymen of a virgin?

greenbone
02-05-2011, 05:48 PM
Sure brings back memories of my schooldays.

eeemen
03-05-2011, 01:00 AM
Interesting story, setting up camp here :D, cheers .......................

Eiger68
03-05-2011, 02:42 AM
camping for more

mangtc
09-05-2011, 06:09 PM
Sorry for the M.I.A.. Been travelling these days.. Will follow up with more stories by this week..

mangtc
09-05-2011, 06:11 PM
why no mention of blood? Didn't you just impale the hymen of a virgin?

Sorry bro ilovesingapore, didn't want to mention any blood 'cos it might just turns people off.. :D

T2Wed
09-05-2011, 09:34 PM
camping for more , thanks

eeemen
16-05-2011, 07:55 PM
What happened to TS?? MIA?

talismann
16-05-2011, 08:33 PM
TS is one of the few lucky guys to have a gf climax during cherry popping. My ex-gf was walking like a duck after we both deflowered each other, complaining that her twat was stinging. :D

Newterrex
17-05-2011, 09:59 PM
What happened to TS?? MIA?

I was thinking the same thing too.

FZ3041
17-05-2011, 10:31 PM
nice one , more please

HighBlood
17-05-2011, 11:04 PM
camping for more , thanks

ethanhut
18-05-2011, 02:17 PM