PDA

View Full Version : How often does geylang fishtank workers go for HIV check up?

bbqchiz
01-05-2011, 03:06 PM
As mention above, any bro can clarify my doubts and qns? Also, are they "safe"

unfit
02-05-2011, 12:49 AM
As mention above, any bro can clarify my doubts and qns? Also, are they "safe"
Safest is to PCC @ home...FOC somemore...

Capricor
02-05-2011, 09:00 AM
HIV can get from bbbj right? That day got bbbj from her then one of the testicles got bigger size and weight. Now ok already, maybe I'm strong so can recover.

hentaiboy
02-05-2011, 09:44 AM
HIV can get from bbbj right? That day got bbbj from her then one of the testicles got bigger size and weight. Now ok already, maybe I'm strong so can recover.
Yeah.. you can get hiv from bbbj but it's risk is very low. Anyway you should refer to the hiv/std section not here.

woail2
02-05-2011, 05:24 PM
Yeah.. you can get hiv from bbbj but it's risk is very low. Anyway you should refer to the hiv/std section not here.
Bro, miang kia lah! HIV virus cant survive in saliva environment. So you cant get HIV from BBBJ. If can get it, all garmen in the world already quarantine all HIV patients liao, as this is a SOP for epidemic control. Bo sian tao eh.
The STD that can be transmitted by BBBJ are thrush (yeast), herpes, streptococcus, chlamydia, but luckily all these wont kill you. If you got swollen or painful balls, most likely it is chlamydia. WL with chlamydia will tend to have swollen & reddish & itchy abalone. So dont mistake it for fresh sashime & slurp at it, or else you get a bad sore throat after that.

bbqchiz
12-05-2011, 12:39 AM
But i have developed a lot of symptoms of HIV... now im dead worried but at the same time i dun dare to go for a check.. pls advise bros

romy
12-05-2011, 02:12 AM
Specify your circumstances. When, how, with or without condom and where did you have Sex? Look for the past history of number of WL affected with HIV in GL. Best go for a check up.

ChinKooi
12-05-2011, 10:18 PM
My guess is they went for checkup on monthly basis :)

peanut123
18-05-2011, 04:47 PM
But i have developed a lot of symptoms of HIV... now im dead worried but at the same time i dun dare to go for a check.. pls advise bros

Legals WLs go for health checks every 28 days by law, else they will lose their licence.

What do you mean you have symptons of HIV ? HIV has NO reliable symptoms. Sometimes you may get cough or diarrhea or flu, but these are not reliable symptoms. They can easily indicate that you merely have cough or flu, and not HIV.

Nato17
20-05-2011, 01:43 AM
Bro, miang kia lah! HIV virus cant survive in saliva environment. So you cant get HIV from BBBJ. If can get it, all garmen in the world already quarantine all HIV patients liao, as this is a SOP for epidemic control. Bo sian tao eh.
The STD that can be transmitted by BBBJ are thrush (yeast), herpes, streptococcus, chlamydia, but luckily all these wont kill you. If you got swollen or painful balls, most likely it is chlamydia. WL with chlamydia will tend to have swollen & reddish & itchy abalone. So dont mistake it for fresh sashime & slurp at it, or else you get a bad sore throat after that.

Just curious. With that logic if HIV virus cannot survive in a saliva environment, then those of us who are not infected with HIV, should go lick a pussy of a HIV gal and then she will surely get cured.

woail2
20-05-2011, 11:21 AM
Just curious. With that logic if HIV virus cannot survive in a saliva environment, then those of us who are not infected with HIV, should go lick a pussy of a HIV gal and then she will surely get cured.
Oh ya, how we wish God will be kind enough to make HIV virus live only in pussies, and we all cheongsters will become saviours, lao-nua-yi-seng.:D.
Unfortunately HIV virus live throughout the whole body, esp in the blood stream, so our saliva cannot win the fight lah.

bbqchiz
29-05-2011, 11:27 AM
What are my chances of getting it after receiving a unprotected bbj from a sex workers in legal house... Im really v anxious and guilty now..
Bros, pls advise

Kalv
29-05-2011, 11:57 AM
... chances of HIV... with ...BBBJ from a sex workers in legal house... ... anxious a...pls advise

Chill down. Still panicky after 1 month!! Ur chance of getting HIV is practically nil!! Saliva kills HIV viruses!! Transmission risk; however higher if :

1) WL got HIV between monthly check up!! and
2) U got cut/wound on penis and
3) WL also got ulcer in mouth!!

OMG!! stick to BJ & FJ only if U want peace of mind. Do not visit WLs if U want to be 100% safe. Message from Big Boss Sammyboyfor:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5638153&postcount=8
:pGo for HIV test - if still worried after 3 months from exposure.