PDA

View Full Version : a plea to all bros - please be discreet wif your FRs and sharing

OsamaBinLaden
01-05-2011, 09:39 AM
as someone who has shared and benefitted from this forum for so many years now... i think i have to type this message... if this is in the wrong section... perhaps boss sammy can help me to re-locate this thread...

as all bros are aware... AV and the authorities have been clamping down many of our playgrounds lately... leaving us wif very little joints now...

to make matters worse... many newbies are openly disclosing their FRs... locations... addresses... names of gals... some are good... some bad... some true... some not so true and maybe juz meant to bring down the joint maybe becos these bros do not get wat they expected...

the point i am trying to bring across is... for all bros to practise a bit of discretion when posting your FRs... especially pls do not openly reveal locations and addresses... we dont want the boys in blue to destroy our playgrounds... worse still u do not want to get caught wif your pants down... :eek:

and also pls be careful when sharing contact and locations wif some bros... i believe AV and CID have registered here to get contacts of some of our joints...

well... i guess dats all dat i wanna bring across... thanks for reading... and happy cheonging...!!!

howck001
01-05-2011, 09:46 AM
I am totally agree with point.. perhaps... new has to go through the rules and T&C... should be okay..
BUT Moderator also can filter this kind of thread and comments

NeedToRelax
01-05-2011, 02:14 PM
as someone who has shared and benefitted from this forum for so many years now... i think i have to type this message... if this is in the wrong section... perhaps boss sammy can help me to re-locate this thread...

as all bros are aware... AV and the authorities have been clamping down many of our playgrounds lately... leaving us wif very little joints now...

to make matters worse... many newbies are openly disclosing their FRs... locations... addresses... names of gals... some are good... some bad... some true... some not so true and maybe juz meant to bring down the joint maybe becos these bros do not get wat they expected...

the point i am trying to bring across is... for all bros to practise a bit of discretion when posting your FRs... especially pls do not openly reveal locations and addresses... we dont want the boys in blue to destroy our playgrounds... worse still u do not want to get caught wif your pants down... :eek:

and also pls be careful when sharing contact and locations wif some bros... i believe AV and CID have registered here to get contacts of some of our joints...

well... i guess dats all dat i wanna bring across... thanks for reading... and happy cheonging...!!!

Totaly agree with TS bro, but there is always some black sheeps out there who destory our little playground due to unhappiness of own personal reason.:(

Cuntworth
01-05-2011, 02:20 PM

Agreed with TS.... GE coming and they sweeping the area like a Big Broom....

alan0338
01-05-2011, 02:44 PM
support TS... playground lesser and lesser liao .. :(

seek4fuck
01-05-2011, 03:01 PM
“十扑 ,十扑”。( Support , Support)

batty
01-05-2011, 03:06 PM
OsamaBinLaden. A few new members are deliberately posting revealing FRs to alert the AV Police. I do not know if the FRs are true or not.

OsamaBinLaden
01-05-2011, 05:14 PM
to all bros... thank u for your reply n support...

yeah... there will always be the few black sheeps around... cannot totally get rid of them... so juz ignore them lah...

few years back... when i juz registered in the forum... there were times when the balck sheeps will get blasted and flamed by the more senior bros for unproductive postings... i dont see many of these flaming anymore now... but dat does not mean the black sheep should go around and do watever they want...

juz hope that all bros works together to keep watever little left of our playgrounds safe...

and please do your part to contribute and share... dont juz laze around and expect other bros to spoon feed u wif information on gals and locations...

thank u for reading... happy cheonging... cheers...!!!

to the bros who have upped me for this post... thank u so much... i will return u the favour the moment i get my power back... one day can only up one bro lah... :p

howck001
01-05-2011, 05:40 PM
i am in minus point...coz so something like this reason ?? one of newbie.. i abuse him.. ( agains rule )... and get zapped.

but i will continue to share and ocourse Safer also..!

cheers..!

dlsc01
01-05-2011, 05:42 PM
I'm totally agree with Bro OsamaBinLaden. With so many raids from AV, most joints have closed down. It's hard to find any good one nowaday...should keep the good ones discreetly. :)

cyber69_x69
01-05-2011, 06:49 PM
fully agreed.... now so difficult to find a good joint...

owl888
01-05-2011, 08:56 PM
Agreed with TS. Up thread!

benkk5618
01-05-2011, 11:38 PM
You have my full support as well Bro OsamaBinLaden. So few playgrounds left. Sounds impossible but just pray and hope the good old days will be back for the HCs.

tinyprick
02-05-2011, 07:29 AM
Osama - You and I are on the same page. As mentioned in my last thread, I think we can continue to post FRs, we just need to post without revealing locations. I also think we should up the stakes a bit and require people who want the location via PM to send an FR on their favorite spot via PM.

Keep up the great discrete posts and hopefully we can continue to play on the playground for years to cum!

incastasman
05-05-2011, 12:46 AM
to all bros... thank u for your reply n support...

yeah... there will always be the few black sheeps around... cannot totally get rid of them... so juz ignore them lah...

few years back... when i juz registered in the forum... there were times when the balck sheeps will get blasted and flamed by the more senior bros for unproductive postings... i dont see many of these flaming anymore now... but dat does not mean the black sheep should go around and do watever they want...

juz hope that all bros works together to keep watever little left of our playgrounds safe...

and please do your part to contribute and share... dont juz laze around and expect other bros to spoon feed u wif information on gals and locations...

thank u for reading... happy cheonging... cheers...!!!

to the bros who have upped me for this post... thank u so much... i will return u the favour the moment i get my power back... one day can only up one bro lah... :p

well said!! totally agreed wif u. now a days wanna visit joint must think twice or worry should i go in during time? as u have to worry some of the VC who happily pop by. lets do our part by keeping our playground safe fm VC. i believe Moderator can take away the post anytime if smart alec happens to post/ mention the location of the place openly.

ZicoGomez
05-05-2011, 01:11 AM
US said Osama is dead already. How come he is still alive? :confused:

seennoe
05-05-2011, 10:24 AM
US said Osama is dead already. How come he is still alive? :confused:

he may be dead, but what is more important is the joints here to survive.
bros please be discreet