PDA

View Full Version : Viet SYT BM and More...

tinyprick
01-05-2011, 06:33 AM
So, with all the wind n closures, decided to post FR without reference to the place. If u want more info, up me n send PM and will send to exp bros. Here goes...

Yesterday afternoon, went to a place I used to frequent. The last time I had gone 2 weeks ago, they said cannot provide BM or FJ due to recent raid.

When I walked up to the counter, the lady boss recognize me n say, have very young girl for u. I started to get excited as sounds like they r back in business.

Went in room and showered. As I came out, my SYT Viet girl was waiting. She asked me to lie down. As I laid down waiting for her to start, I finally feel her sit down on me and I noticed the dress was gone. She was completely undressed. She ended up giving me a very poor massage, but at this point I didn't care. After about 10-15min, she ask me to turn over.

Asked me I want full and I say yes. She begins by licking me down there and eventually taking it all in her mouth. As I insert a few fingers in her hole, she almost starts screaming. She then popped the CD on and began to ride me. She was very wet n tight and my didi was enjoying every minute. She then leaned back and was riding cowboy until I couldn't take it any longer and blew the soldiers.

Damage not bad at $22 (entry) + $100 (FJ). Loved the fact that she started the session completely undressed and she has good English. Hope u guys enjoy and hope to see similar FRs without posts to threads giving away the locations.

delicious97
01-05-2011, 07:55 AM
I wanna know this place, more info pls

tinyprick
01-05-2011, 08:13 AM
By the way... Have had some requests for location info. Only sharing with long running, high contributors to avoid wind blowing down my fav place.

OsamaBinLaden
01-05-2011, 09:47 AM
thanks for sharing location bro... my 8 pts to u soon... as soon as i regain my power...

like your attitude of sharing... unlike some bros who juz browse around and expect other bros to spoon feed them wif location...

good or bad... share your experience... cheers...!!! :D

kbata
01-05-2011, 11:44 AM
Thanks for sharing the information of the good services...
Can I hav the location info?

Bigtits
01-05-2011, 12:41 PM
Hi bro. Please PM me this discreet location of this wonderful place. Thanks man!

OsamaBinLaden
01-05-2011, 02:04 PM
thank u to TS for the location of this place...
since nothing to do today... pop in to the place... very easy to locate...
cut story short... FR is exactly wat TS had written... except i went for bj... not full... requested for bbbj... obliged but said cannot cim... ok loh...
overall experience was good...

pls do not ask me for location... respect TS... ask him for location... he will give u if he wants...

NeedToRelax
01-05-2011, 02:07 PM
Hi bro, 1st thanks for the sharing but i guess i'm not fit for requesting because do not have enough power to power any bros here :(

tinyprick
01-05-2011, 03:23 PM
thank u to TS for the location of this place...
since nothing to do today... pop in to the place... very easy to locate...
cut story short... FR is exactly wat TS had written... except i went for bj... not full... requested for bbbj... obliged but said cannot cim... ok loh...
overall experience was good...

pls do not ask me for location... respect TS... ask him for location... he will give u if he wants...

Wow, you are fast! Glad u found it and enjoyed it. Crazy to think this place is so good you have to turn down the FJ.

I've shared the details with everyone who I feel have contributed (not just lurked). Hoping this becomes a new model for sharing.

OsamaBinLaden
01-05-2011, 05:05 PM
Wow, you are fast! Glad u found it and enjoyed it. Crazy to think this place is so good you have to turn down the FJ.

I've shared the details with everyone who I feel have contributed (not just lurked). Hoping this becomes a new model for sharing.

juz wasnt in the mood for fj juz now... will try next time... definitely will rtf this place...

Mas Selamat
01-05-2011, 05:09 PM
Bro, can PM me the location?

lustpi
01-05-2011, 05:17 PM
do pm me the location tks

dlsc01
01-05-2011, 05:33 PM
Dear TS, thanks for sharing the FR. Not sure if u can pm me to share this discreet location.....:rolleyes:....I will not share it without yr permission..:)

theDarkness
01-05-2011, 05:35 PM
guess i dont qualify to get contact/location from ts... :(
anyway nice fr. :D

joemarieg
01-05-2011, 10:28 PM
Can you PM me the location as well. Thanks

delicious97
01-05-2011, 10:51 PM
oh no~~ i am also not qualify to get the location, sad~

varfier
01-05-2011, 11:39 PM
Bro can pm location and contact pls. tks

mitsit
01-05-2011, 11:59 PM
HI Bro, not sure if I qualify as well, but it sure darn sound like a good place... mind PM me the location? thanks!

angel83
02-05-2011, 02:50 AM
Bro,

Able pm m the location? thanks!

rav.evc
02-05-2011, 07:02 AM
Bro TS,
Can you share the ctc with me?
Thanks.

tinyprick
02-05-2011, 07:11 AM
Wow, my fingers are sore from replying to PMs. If you did not receive a reply, I apologize, but 6 posts in 6 years is not what I consider an active member.

From now on, if you want the contact details, PM me your favorite hangout in return.

Hope this place doesn't get too busy or I'll never get a spot!

xdjpriboy
02-05-2011, 10:57 AM
Hi Bro

Please pm me the SYT Viet girl's spa.

In exchange, I recommend the following to you:
Jojo of Spring Spa (Tel: 65336288, at River Valley Road, she works from 12pm to 6pm)

Thanks.

Wow, my fingers are sore from replying to PMs. If you did not receive a reply, I apologize, but 6 posts in 6 years is not what I consider an active member.

From now on, if you want the contact details, PM me your favorite hangout in return.

Hope this place doesn't get too busy or I'll never get a spot!

xdjpriboy
02-05-2011, 10:59 AM
Oops! I am very sorry. Did not want to sabo anyone. Wanted to PM you but clicked the wrong button. Very sorry!!!

Hi Bro

Please pm me the SYT Viet girl's spa.

In exchange, I recommend the following to you:
Jojo of Spring Spa (Tel: 65336288, at River Valley Road, she works from 12pm to 6pm)

Thanks.

tinyprick
02-05-2011, 11:00 AM
Wow, way to be discreet... Guess this was meant to be PM.

dlsc01
02-05-2011, 12:02 PM
Bro Tinyprick, I sent u a pm. Hope to get a reply from u. :)

kb77
02-05-2011, 12:10 PM
Dear TS,
Nice FR and also I like your idea of sharing. I used to sharing back my fr thru pms. I guess I'll adhere to your style of sharing from now on. Btw, able to share location with me as well?
Thx

Legacy
02-05-2011, 12:43 PM
hi ts care to share location.

Cfking
02-05-2011, 12:48 PM
So, with all the wind n closures, decided to post FR without reference to the place. If u want more info, up me n send PM and will send to exp bros. Here goes...

Yesterday afternoon, went to a place I used to frequent. The last time I had gone 2 weeks ago, they said cannot provide BM or FJ due to recent raid.

When I walked up to the counter, the lady boss recognize me n say, have very young girl for u. I started to get excited as sounds like they r back in business.

Went in room and showered. As I came out, my SYT Viet girl was waiting. She asked me to lie down. As I laid down waiting for her to start, I finally feel her sit down on me and I noticed the dress was gone. She was completely undressed. She ended up giving me a very poor massage, but at this point I didn't care. After about 10-15min, she ask me to turn over.

Asked me I want full and I say yes. She begins by licking me down there and eventually taking it all in her mouth. As I insert a few fingers in her hole, she almost starts screaming. She then popped the CD on and began to ride me. She was very wet n tight and my didi was enjoying every minute. She then leaned back and was riding cowboy until I couldn't take it any longer and blew the soldiers.

Damage not bad at $22 (entry) + $100 (FJ). Loved the fact that she started the session completely undressed and she has good English. Hope u guys enjoy and hope to see similar FRs without posts to threads giving away the locations.
Bro pls pm me the place. Tq

lemon69
02-05-2011, 02:30 PM

Bro, pls pm mi the location? Many thks!

sch123
02-05-2011, 05:40 PM
went there tday, but lady say she no longer working there ? :confused:

NoSales
02-05-2011, 11:57 PM
wah so fast up lorry liao? I havent got the contacts yet leh .... :(

tinyprick
03-05-2011, 06:39 AM
went there tday, but lady say she no longer working there ? :confused:

My guess is she only works weekends. Nothing else of interest there?

lolipop1802
03-05-2011, 08:14 AM
Wow.... Bro still got this kind of lobang ... Can share this lobang .???

theDarkness
07-05-2011, 04:32 PM
tnx ts for loc. abit disappointed in myself after trying..:(
was quoted 22$ for half hour..went inside.. she ask want special anot. opted for full special for 100$..

after shower she came in... undressed and started rubbing her boobs on my body and my kkj. never even massage lor.. lol.
ask her sit on my face so i can lick her pussy.. lick abit she went down to give bj after capping.. felt she abit rush..
halfway i told her to stop and turn around so i can lick her pussy at the same time..
her pussy got abit sweet flavor.. :D
lick and suck her pussy while she giving bj.. but too bad i couldnt tahan.. and shot after few minutes.. in the end never fj.. sian..:(
only paid for special since no massage..

name: Wendy (viet)
look: 6.5/10..
boobs: big B?.. cant quite gauge cos didnt really squeeze.. suck abit only..:(
rtf: yes.. saw one other viet-looking girl inside..wanna try her. but not so soon....

hope my fr is ok. dun wish to reveal details of location..

nivian
07-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Hi Bro,

Pls share the location..thanks in advance

liakbe
07-05-2011, 05:59 PM
bro, can PM me the place ?

liakbe
07-05-2011, 06:01 PM
bro, can PM me the place?

cheapbeer
07-05-2011, 11:28 PM
Hi TS can share location pls?? :D

ChiClover
09-05-2011, 07:22 PM
HI Bro

Mind to share this gem ctc and location

Thanks...

bigtaukay
09-05-2011, 08:53 PM
hi bro can share location thanks!

addofall
10-05-2011, 09:01 AM
Bro can pm the lcation

stoneman
10-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Brother TS

can share contact? thanks

StarMex
10-05-2011, 11:45 AM
not easy to find vietnamese... good find, TS!

Robson tan
10-05-2011, 01:59 PM
Bro please pm me the location n contact. Thanks

ikercasillas
10-05-2011, 09:00 PM
any chance can pm me contacts?

BeCkHaM_
10-05-2011, 09:52 PM
location pls i am intrested

loopkk
10-05-2011, 10:15 PM
pls pm me the contact and loaction. thanks a lot.

stoneman
11-05-2011, 10:22 AM
Brother the Darkness

can share contact & location, damaged seem ok with me, would like to explor further to try out other girl might provide better services, will post FR after visit, many thanks

chuatere
11-05-2011, 11:58 AM
Can share location pls ...want to try too

StarMex
11-05-2011, 12:54 PM
Hello TS!

i think i know where is thsi place... I went to try, but there wasn't any SYTs sitting inside.
Perhaps she's working? anyway, i walked further down... and saw another branch with Viet too!
Walked past quite a few times, to be sure that the girls are really good.

after awhile, went in for enquiries. A viet girl actaully brought me into the room. It was really small. with a massage bed, and a shared middle cubicle shower toilet.

I appreicate the fact that she's very upfront about doing business with me. HJ = $50, B = $80, FJ = $100. Haha! After I voiced FJ, she asked me to strip, lie on bed for a simple press press, and we are off to action!

A pity, she got a pretty face, but tanned... and aerolas size of Coke can. Big breasts though, but I feel it's enhanced. Viet PR in SG, but divorced...

Looking forward to trying the other 2...;)

Dreamer4831
11-05-2011, 01:57 PM
i am new but i really wish to know the location.
Can PM me the location? Thanks.

huggie
13-05-2011, 10:19 AM
bro i'm interested. Can pm me the location? thks in advance :)

Robson tan
13-05-2011, 02:26 PM
Bro very interested. Please pm me contact n location

JZZZ
13-05-2011, 02:54 PM
Hi, Bro.
So nice place, please share.

simatiger
13-05-2011, 02:56 PM
location pls....thank u

ttttaann
13-05-2011, 04:20 PM
Hi bro, do I qualify? Can pm me the location? I promise an FR once tried. Tks

Forum_dude
13-05-2011, 09:54 PM
Bro, please PM me the location. I'll write an FR after I visit :) Include in the name of the SYT too please

Cfking
14-05-2011, 11:41 PM
Bro pls pm me the contact

ALLDayLong
15-05-2011, 07:48 PM
Hi Bro Tinyprick, can PM location? Looks good for a session. Many thanks.

38Honda
15-05-2011, 10:26 PM
Hi Bro Tinyprick, can PM location, thanks you in advance

hugo_bss
15-05-2011, 10:27 PM
Bro,

Pls share the contacts.... :)

sweatlikemad
16-05-2011, 02:22 PM
Hi bro can share ctc. Willnwtote a fr. Tks

OsamaBinLaden
17-05-2011, 08:40 AM
i hv couple of bros who PM me askin for location of this place... pls be informed dat i will be ignoring all PMs on this place... if u want info pls ask TS... i give him my respect... its up to him if he wanna tell u info of the place... :cool:

laserglitz
17-05-2011, 12:35 PM
Bro, pls share ctc and location ! Thanks

tinyprick
18-05-2011, 06:05 AM
Recently returned to this place after a few weeks of travel. Was pleased to see that we haven't had anyone ruin this place yet and it was still open. The Auntie at the door remembered me and said "why u been gone so long!". Said, have this girl for u, she ok? I said yes and proceed to room.

The nice looking Viet girl (not SYT, but still young and hot) asks if I need shower and I say yes. She then asks if I want BJ and I say, no I want full. She says, $122 ok ($22 massage + $100 FJ), I say yes. When I exit the shower she is waiting for me completely undressed with a very nice set of headlights staring at me. She Asked me if I want massage and to lay down. Massage not good, but her rubbing on me is very nice.

Finally told to turn over. She begins amazing BBBJ before placing CD on. She then had me do her missionary and I blew before I could try other positions due to tightness.

This is definitely my fav playground and as such, I only provide contact info to bros who have been here a while and who have a good number of points. Would like to see other FRs posted here. Don't waste your time posting here "Hey bro, send me the info." If you want the info, PM me and share your favorite spot.

sunjhn
18-05-2011, 07:28 AM
Can you PM me the location as well. Thanks

jerkmagnet
19-05-2011, 09:05 AM
With thanks to TS for sharing the location, went there yesterday but apparently too my bros are visiting the joint and their workload as maxed out. Didn't managed to try but am pleasantly surprised that the place seems to clear up abit and "wind" may not be so strong. Used to visit the joint a few shops way but was closed yesterday. Recommend bros who are in the area to try out as its quite discreet in my opinion and great place for a quick release. The viets who work there are generally of good service and looks so dont worry. Once again thhak you TS for sharing this update.

tttsssaw
19-05-2011, 09:17 AM
do pm me the location tks

sabaioo
19-05-2011, 11:34 AM
hi.. bro.. pls Pm me location.. thanks

Nakata6
19-05-2011, 01:27 PM
Long over due FR

Thanks bro tinyprick for the location (PLEASE DO NOT PM ME FOR THE LOCATION!!!)

Visited the place a good while ago (1 mth back I think). Wanted to try this viet gal as every since going to Vietnam , i've been craving for a good viet rub. Unfortunately, did not get any viet gal to rub (biggest mistake was not asking the counter lady). In the end, was rubbed by the counter lady whom greeted me.

Lucky, she was a small petite sized gal. Still okay for me.. made small chit chat .. still ask me go St James with her..LOL

Nationality: Malaysian Chinese
Massage: very average 4.5-5/1-
HJ: Nil
BJ: 7/10
FJ: Nil
Price: BJ+Entrance included - Think it was like $100
RTF: If can get the Viet gal I would :)

Cheers!

ALLDayLong
19-05-2011, 03:36 PM
Bro Tinyprick, your FR is sure good. Can pm location? have to try. Many thanks

ding69
19-05-2011, 06:20 PM
Can PM me the location. Thanks in advance

theDarkness
19-05-2011, 07:32 PM
guys interested in the location of this joint pls check wif ts directly. ;)

isteamewa
19-05-2011, 09:59 PM
Thanks to TS, i visited the paradise today...and found myself in Vietnam.

She is very service orientated with one of the nicer bodies I have seen in a long time. Best boobs ever. Had a really good time and went for double shot as it was easy for me to remain turned on.

Wonderful. Thanks!

drogba123
19-05-2011, 10:41 PM
went to this place as mentioned by TS. well this is an old joint but i was surprised the frequency of ladies working there increases. got myself a malaysian and the massage actually in fact is very good unlike TS mentioned the viet just undress and massage abit only. this is my fr

name : kelly
race : chinese malaysian from Ipoh
age : well around 30+ MILF definitely (not bad looking) 7/10
body : slim 7/10
bbbj : with hot blow.very good 8/10
hj : no
fj : no (she does not do fj so dun bother to force her)
gfe : very chatty 10/10

:) ask TS for the contact.recommended for this old joint.

roland516
19-05-2011, 11:12 PM
Can PM me the location. Thanks in advance

ohyeayea123
19-05-2011, 11:35 PM
Hi bro, mind sharing the place? Thanks! Will post fr in exchange!

Nitesniper
20-05-2011, 12:19 AM
Hi TS, care to share the ctc & location thanks! :)

Robson tan
20-05-2011, 12:20 AM
Bro can pm her contact n location? Many thanks

thomast
20-05-2011, 12:36 AM
hi bro, can pm me the ctc

thomast
20-05-2011, 12:38 AM
hi bro, can pm me the ctc. my fav place DFZZ.

fsk1979
20-05-2011, 07:53 AM
thanks bro

headelok
20-05-2011, 09:38 AM
i walked past before. only see a MILF..... there are a couple of shops nearby as well.but none atttract my attention.. so have to leave... :(

tinyprick, when does the SYT works?

jerkmagnet
20-05-2011, 12:08 PM
Visited the joint yesterday afternoon. Had a pleasant surprise seeing a super chio vn girl at the shop. Went in without hesitation. As I speak vietnamese, had no problems breaking ice. started off with a above average massage before she popped the golden question. Opted for full and was surprised again when she offered to shower with me. She was meticulous when washing 2IC and gave a good blow in the bath. As the aircon was way to cold for me, we left the bath in a rush and cuddled in the room like long lost lovers. Did a good 69 and both of us had a bad time trying to hold out our moans. Did several positions with her and managed to cum on face followed by a good blow.

Yes she sucked me all dry and I'm having a bad hard on writting this FR. She offered me her mobile no. and told me to bring her out for "meals". Haha FR ratings as follows: -

Look -7/10
Body -6/10 (Boddy not as tone as I like but still slim)
Breast -7/10 (Nice large B)
BBBJ -9/10 (Real good at this)
FJ -9/10 (Not those conventional FJ u get in a MP)
RTF -Maybe not, already gotten her Hp no.

sinnerman
20-05-2011, 12:39 PM
TS, can pm me the joints loc.

Thks.

chuatere
20-05-2011, 01:28 PM
TS, can u gv me the location? Will post my FR...thanks

blur_person2005
20-05-2011, 01:34 PM
bro ts can u give me the contacts and location pls. thanks a million.

horny_hobbit
21-05-2011, 02:28 AM
Bro ts can pls share contact I never had viet before really want to try thanks bro!

onnchai78sg
21-05-2011, 07:21 AM
Bro can share location thanks?

lolipop1802
21-05-2011, 08:35 AM
Hi Bro ! Can PM the location or ctc ??

glster
21-05-2011, 09:13 AM
can pm me the location too?

mambo
21-05-2011, 09:57 AM
Bro can pm the location pls

wilsontyl
21-05-2011, 03:06 PM
Thks for sharing...:) Pls pm me the location ....

Intimissimo
21-05-2011, 04:27 PM
Thx to TS, just visited the place

At 1st saw 2 aunties sitting outside I thot no hope liao, luckily I asked got viet gals or not and she kinda shouted for "Lisa". She quite pretty, eye big big and cleavage deep deep. looked more like malayu than viet due to her darker skin. we proceeded to quite a run down room

I bathed alone, laid face down, she played piano 2mins popped GQ liao. Opted for full so she went out take gear. She striped, press press a bit and flipped me over. She had augmented c cup, i see only 2ic stood in attn. She capped and blew, and soon mounted. Pussy was not too tight but her pubic hair a bit prickly. Finished in missionary.

Name: lisa
Hometown: Hcm city
Breasts: augmented c
Face: 8/10
bj:5/10
Fj:5/10
Gfe: 2/10
Rtf: probably not

nitin
21-05-2011, 05:55 PM
Thanx TS for the location

look wise...she is better compare to other aunties TNs

massage wise...it is not there but who care

it is a pity to see our playground closing down 1 by 1. is the gov trying to starve us or want us to spend outside SG?

:(

PeterTheGOD
21-05-2011, 08:41 PM
[QUOTE=nitin;5958635]Thanx TS for the location

look wise...she is better compare to other aunties TNs

massage wise...it is not there but who care

it is a pity to see our playground closing down 1 by 1. is the gov trying to starve us or want us to spend outside SG?

:([/QUOTE

cAN U PM THE LOCATION THKS

wenzai
26-05-2011, 01:51 PM
bro, can pm location?

usetisacc
26-05-2011, 10:26 PM
Bro share please thanks.

thomast
27-05-2011, 12:31 AM
hi bro, can pm me her ctc?

vn002187444
27-05-2011, 03:31 AM
Bro can pm location and contact pls. tks

idkampret
27-05-2011, 11:47 PM
bro can share me ctc? I wanna try too.. will post a FR if i did!

bdd201
28-05-2011, 12:50 AM
viet SYT there what i like, can share the location please

kingdom8
28-05-2011, 11:48 AM
Bro, can PM me the location? thank

mfgpro88
28-05-2011, 12:08 PM
hi bro, can you please have the location :) ? thank you

idkampret
29-05-2011, 02:26 PM
eh what happened to TS man?

OsamaBinLaden
29-05-2011, 09:56 PM
eh what happened to TS man?

wat u mean? nothin happen to him... he is still around the forum somewhere...

u concerned becos he never reply to your request for contact and location? may he is juz ignoring newbies like u who juz go round askin for contact... juz like i would... :D

Pkcom
29-05-2011, 11:03 PM
juz tried the services yesterday but was served by a very old auntie and i dun even wanna ask her name.....din not kelly...

hope to syt the nxt time ard

jerkmagnet
31-05-2011, 09:12 AM
Have received several PMs asking for location. Pls have respect for TS and let him decide whether or not to share with you.

mogwei
02-06-2011, 11:38 AM
Bro,
can pm me the loc pls, thanks.

dbrudder
03-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Can PM location pls?

Ma33a63
05-06-2011, 03:34 PM
Hi Bro,

Can PM me the location?
Very hard to find Vietnamese SYT doing massage liao

Cheers

keptal
06-06-2011, 10:06 AM
Bro can share ctc? thanks

chuatere
06-06-2011, 11:51 AM
Bro can share the contact? will post fr pls.

max301
03-07-2011, 02:12 PM
Bro can share location?thx in advance

mrbigmrbig
05-07-2011, 02:28 AM
Would appreciate ctc bro. Cheers

andrewkhoo
05-07-2011, 03:46 PM
Bro can share gem location , thanks a lot

Liatioler
05-07-2011, 04:00 PM
Fortune centre has vietnamese and malaysian at level 3 and 4. Walk around and you shall see. If I remember correctly only 1-2 massage parlours only.

Xenthias
05-07-2011, 04:24 PM
Tried lvl 3 mp b4 had a viet but massage is 5 min for show only so dun really like, got one gd bod gal there thou haha

hysentitive48
16-07-2011, 08:03 PM
Hi Bro, Can provide contact for this place.

Many thanks

BoltSan
16-07-2011, 09:44 PM
Tried the viet, but the service SOP... will not return.

thomast
17-07-2011, 12:37 AM
hi bro, can pm me the ctc?

Juadaoni
17-07-2011, 02:52 AM
Fortune centre is back in action again..

changs
18-07-2011, 04:41 PM

Can PM the Address and contact??? Please . Thank you so much !

sheeping
18-07-2011, 11:31 PM
Hi can pm ctc thanks.

princetakumi
19-07-2011, 02:04 AM
can pm me the location???

Mstermas
04-08-2011, 08:06 PM
Could u let me know where this is thanks