PDA

View Full Version : 1st time cheonging..

DontAskMeWhy
30-04-2011, 01:18 AM
After much reading around here I decided to go GL about 7pm..

SO I'm a virgin there trying to walk around and randomly entered this CAT150 place.

Starting sit there wait wait then went in with this "chun tian" I think? With high hopes that my spring will come to me..

She gave me a cat bath and later we were on the bed.. I lie face up and she started to use her milks to give me a massage...

Later when I started getting the feeling and she saw my stick she keep saying OMG wo de tian OMG... I dunno what was wrong then she told me I got a big one but too much grass.. SHe tried putting on the helmet but she jokingly said "wah cant put in zen me ban" She was teasing me until I was so shy..

Then she started HJ and then slowly to BJ which I feel abit no feel cause of my bushes I think.. Then later she asked whether to let her be in control or me in control.. Of cz I let her be..

She sit on me and start moving herself.. even before inserting she already moaning cause she was very wet and tight inside.. she keep whispering in my ear "OMG so big it feels good" which I dunno isit a fake moan to turn me on but I can see she is enjoying it.. later I get on to her and gave her a hard and fast one she moan so loud as I was licking her neck and boobs..

She ended up giving me another HJ cause I cant spray with such short time and she used all the lotion available I think (cause until now my stick is still burning after washing) and finally christmas came early for me...

=D

p.s. Plz dont flame a 1st timer just wanna share this exp of my 1st.. cheers.

Steven00son
01-05-2011, 07:07 PM
lol.. first time posting here.. tmr i'm going to gl as well.. broke up with gf months ago and cannot tahan liao.. it's going to be my first time there too! i will love to bang some big boobs.. hehe..