PDA

View Full Version : Cat 150 with 2 shots combo + CIM

spoutingpig
29-04-2011, 10:51 PM
Hi guys, I had one nice experience with 2 shots combo with CIM with one of the cat 150. Was wonder if we should share about this, not sure if will bring them more trouble.
Can old bird here advise if we should share about this??

P.A.P.
29-04-2011, 11:30 PM
2 shots in 2 hrs?

spoutingpig
30-04-2011, 09:46 PM
2 shots in 1 hr.

Alejandro88
30-04-2011, 10:25 PM
2 shots in 2 hrs?

Brudder, you are a fan of the ruling party?

Islands
30-04-2011, 11:56 PM
2 shots in 2 hrs?
Haha, I should change my Nick to 'W.P. A Team'!
BTW, posting WL name doing 2shots + CIM might cause them trouble, esp many OKTs are surging SBF too..

Alejandro88
01-05-2011, 01:18 AM
Many PAP MPs macam like yaya-papaya lah!! I dun like them!! :( If the WP A-Team is competing in my constituency, I sure vote for them de! ;)

Alejandro88
01-05-2011, 01:21 AM
Haha, I should change my Nick to 'W.P. A Team'!
BTW, posting WL name doing 2shots + CIM might cause them trouble, esp many OKTs are surging SBF too..

Brudder, what you mean by "surging SBF" ?? :confused:

Or are you referring to surfing? :D

Actually it is fine to do 2 shots so long one dun exceed the time limit and the WL agrees lah. Out of courtesy and to ensure you have a pleasant experience, I would suggest you let the WL concern know beforehand. ;)

Islands
01-05-2011, 01:53 AM
Brudder, what you mean by "surging SBF" ?? :confused:

Or are you referring to surfing? :D

Yes brother, thanks for correcting my typo, my BlackBerry's font is too small for surfing Web, should jump ship to Apple liow!!

Islands
01-05-2011, 02:00 AM
Many PAP MPs macam like yaya-papaya lah!! I dun like them!! :( If the WP A-Team is competing in my constituency, I sure vote for them de! ;)

Agreed, if WP A-Team is competing in my constituency, I will also vote for them!
Poor George Yeo , he is a very good minister! Why WP don't go Tampines to Pull down Ma Bao Tan (don't know how to spell his name even) ? I don't like him!!

joew2005
01-05-2011, 07:47 AM
the wp a-team is jz a name given 2 them ..... but whether they r realli A-team opposition nobody knows.

voters @ aljunied grc hv 2 crack their heads 2 pick their choices ... correctly. Or else they would regret in the next few years.

no1 is perfect,neither is the ruling party.

but if i hv a roof over my head now & k put food on the table 4 the family, why go vote 4 a change 2 tis situation without knowing wat lies ahead.

I wouldn't think it's logical 2 ROCK the boat,unless u r sure tat the alternative option k do better than the current. But then they r all talk only, with no track records 2 back up their BOLD claims.

don't vote 4 the seek of going against the current,without seeing & knowing who the alternative r.

if any1 tat only pops out & talks alot during the 2 weeks of election campaign k get voted in2 the parliment,then any tom,dick or harry on the street k do likewise.

Alejandro88
01-05-2011, 02:17 PM
Agreed, if WP A-Team is competing in my constituency, I will also vote for them!
Poor George Yeo , he is a very good minister! Why WP don't go Tampines to Pull down Ma Bao Tan (don't know how to spell his name even) ? I don't like him!!

Most if not PAP MPs are elitists. They earn million of dollars every year and stay in Condos and bungalows and they have never take MRT for work or social or eat at hawker centers. So how are they gonna understand the heartlanders predicaments?? Agree? I dun like Ministers WKS, NHE, MBT, etc. The PM raised the salary of the minister sky-high and rewarded the ministers with 8 months salary whilst the commoners are struggling to make ends meet bcos of the high inflation. To put things in perspective, what the minister earns in 5 hours is equivalent to what a normal man on the street earns in 5 months. It may be even much more if we compare to a low income earner. :rolleyes: Before the raised, the minister earned about S$100k per month. The ministers are earning 3 times more than the US President earns and mind you, the US President is managing a Trillion dollars economy while those men in white are managing only a Billion dollar economy.

Alejandro88
01-05-2011, 02:22 PM
the wp a-team is jz a name given 2 them ..... but whether they r realli A-team opposition nobody knows.

voters @ aljunied grc hv 2 crack their heads 2 pick their choices ... correctly. Or else they would regret in the next few years.

no1 is perfect,neither is the ruling party.

It is healthy to see good oppositions voted in the Parliament to question the ruling party's accountability, responsibilities and also check on their policies which not very transparent at this juncture. Good examples are the lost GIC & Temasek made over the years, the escape of JH's Salamat from detention and the sky-high salaries of the Ministers! If not, you are always at the mercy of the ruling party - If PAP asks you to sit, you have to sit and if they ask you stand, you have to stand! :rolleyes:

I have seen WP's Sylvia Lim spoke with lots of substance on the issue of Salaries of the Ministers. However, sad to say, she has no voting power as NMP in the Parliament. I dare to say Sylvia has more substance than many MPs of the ruling party. You can do a search of her powerful speech in the Youtube if you like. ;)

joew2005
01-05-2011, 04:18 PM
It is healthy to see good oppositions voted in the Parliament to question the ruling party's accountability, responsibilities and also check on their policies which not very transparent at this juncture. Good examples are the lost GIC & Temasek made over the years, the escape of JH's Salamat from detention and the sky-high salaries of the Ministers! If not, you are always at the mercy of the ruling party - If PAP asks you to sit, you have to sit and if they ask you stand, you have to stand! :rolleyes:

I have seen WP's Sylvia Lim spoke with lots of substance on the issue of Salaries of the Ministers. However, sad to say, she has no voting power as NMP in the Parliament. I dare to say Sylvia has more substance than many MPs of the ruling party. You can do a search of her powerful speech in the Youtube if you like. ;)

I agree tat it COULD be healthy 2 see good opposition sit in the Parliament, but i wouldn't 1 the opposition 2 represent my area.

Why must the area tat i m staying be sacrifice, so as 2 give way 2 some so-call good opposition 2 "question the ruling party's accountability, responsibilities & also check on their policies" ?

when you work in a mnc or even a sme, do u question the accountability of the company's profit fr your superiors or bosses ?
as long as u r paid yr salary @ the end of each month,wat more do u 1 2 ask 4 ??
when it's due 2 give out bonuses, they would try 2 give out watever base on the profit margin achieved.
If u r not happy with the salary or the bonus payout, suggest u go look 4 another job.

2 many ppl thinks & believe tat it is their responsibility 2 question the government on how 2 manage the country's $.
Commoners should be contented 2 hv a roof over their head & bread on the table.
The mention of "u r always @ the mercy of the ruling party" is not totally their fault. We made & vote them 2 wat they r 2day.
I wouldn't think it's a good move 2 rock the boat now, when most ppl hv a roof over their head & bread on the table now.
Wat kind of roof over 1s head & wat type of food on the table depends on the capability of each individual.
U cannot hv 1 set of standard 4 every1 on tis small red dot.

@ least our ministers r paid alot ... openly, not like some other countries where their president r paid peanuts, but their outside business involvement r bringing in the gold .....

2 speak with "alot of substance" on certain issue is 1 thing, but tat doesn't necessary imply tat he/she is taking good care of the welfare of the ppl.

It's easy 2 talk .....

saabking
01-05-2011, 05:06 PM
I agree tat it COULD
It's easy 2 talk .....

It is even easier for one dominant party to be a self serving big bully.
Yes, you may be comfortable now..but would your children be? They will be competing with FT, PR and "new citizens" for a place in school, in university, for a seat in MRT, and for a roof over their head?

masonlim
01-05-2011, 05:41 PM
TS.... guess the discussion is way off the topic :p no idea such thing is gd to share. but if its ok to share. can pm me, would like to try. but if its not. then fine as well. i've my own lobang. just try new gal if there is. cheers. :D

by the way.... if opps is decent enough, i'll 1000% vote for them. very curious to c the outcome....

woail2
01-05-2011, 05:46 PM
Yes, you may be comfortable now..but would your children be? They will be competing with FT, PR and "new citizens" for a place in school, in university, for a seat in MRT, and for a roof over their head?
wa sei! you ah-hia out there are like grass-root leaders caring about politics man.
I also wan to say something lah. I 100% support PAP policy for bringing in so many pretty PRC talents into GL. It has made many of us ah-ti, ah-hia, ah-peh so happy.
I am sure many of us ti-ko-peh & hum-sup-guai are very much happier than during the last election.
Our MM already warned us, you vote PAP out, you suffer the consequences in the next 5 years. So I appeal to all bros plz dont vote PAP out of GL constituency, or else one day whole GL may be closed down suddenly! This is a very serious consequence man!

We should vote in PAP and suggest to PAP to rebuild GL into a more vibrant entertainment complex, with multi-storey leisure parks, having all kinds of massages & services, tiger shows......Oh ya, also 24hr clinics, in case some bros sprain their backs doing some precarious stunts..

joew2005
01-05-2011, 05:56 PM

so how confident r u tat the "good opposition" k do a better job ??
it is veri easy 4 those outside the box 2 talk big, on hw things should be done inside the box. u need 2 know a thing,it is not easy 2 govern a country.

pls do not 4get tat when Sir Raffles founded sg in 1819, there were only malays on tis small red dot. All the others were immigrants ... or new citzens @ tat time.

if u believe tat the "good opposition" k stop the influx of FT, PR or new citzens,then tat would be the end of tis small red dot.

there r so many jobs tat the high class ppl of tis small red dot doesn't 1 2 do, eg :general workers & even project management ppl @ construction sites,sale assistants & etc.
sg ppl only 1 8 to 5 job, 5 day week & in an air-con environment ...

u must not live in your own world.
when the children start competing with others @ a young age, it would only benefit them in the long run.
How 2 compete in the world when u don't even dare compete in your own backyard, let along say 2 win it.

if their results r good enough 4 a spot in a school, they shouldn't be afraid 2 compete with the ft, pr & "new citizens".

As 4 a seat in the MRT train, would it kill u if u don't hv a seat in tis train ?
u k wait 4 the next train. It's not end of the world.

If our children k win the others, then a roof over their head is only a matter of when. u cannot expect tat everytime u buy/sell a flat, u will make $.

we need 2 learn fr the best all over the world, so tat we k improve & move 2 a higher level.

spoutingpig
01-05-2011, 09:30 PM
Alamak... it's true that it's way off topic now... anyway, so it's ok to share this infos or not? Since I didn't get any straight answer, I might just share to those bros by PM who's interested... Up me to show your support ba!!

Alejandro88
02-05-2011, 02:06 AM
Why must the area tat i m staying be sacrifice, so as 2 give way 2 some so-call good opposition 2 "question the ruling party's accountability, responsibilities & also check on their policies" ?

when you work in a mnc or even a sme, do u question the accountability of the company's profit fr your superiors or bosses ?
as long as u r paid yr salary @ the end of each month,wat more do u 1 2 ask 4 ??
when it's due 2 give out bonuses, they would try 2 give out watever base on the profit margin achieved.
If u r not happy with the salary or the bonus payout, suggest u go look 4 another job.

Your analogy is incorrect here. The one who pays the salaries to the Ministers are the Taxpayers. Citizens and corporations are actually the bosses of the Ministers. But the Ministers are tasked to growth the reserves. If they lost money in investment, they should be obligated to make know to the public why, when, where and how. The Government should therefore be transparent in this aspect and all citizens have the right to know.

2 many ppl thinks & believe tat it is their responsibility 2 question the government on how 2 manage the country's $.
Commoners should be contented 2 hv a roof over their head & bread on the table.
The mention of "u r always @ the mercy of the ruling party" is not totally their fault. We made & vote them 2 wat they r 2day.
I wouldn't think it's a good move 2 rock the boat now, when most ppl hv a roof over their head & bread on the table now.
Wat kind of roof over 1s head & wat type of food on the table depends on the capability of each individual.
U cannot hv 1 set of standard 4 every1 on tis small red dot.

If everyone thought like you, there is no improvement, brudder!

There are alot of commoners who are suffering and struggling now in the light of the high inflation, and the Ministers are less empathetic and yet the PM raised the Ministers salaries from S$1.2M to S$2.2M a year! This is atrocious!!

We are not asking the ruling party to be replaced completely. All we need is a few oppositions occupying the seats in Parliament so as to seek accountability, transparency and responsibility. If not, we are all forever in the dark!

2 speak with "alot of substance" on certain issue is 1 thing, but tat doesn't necessary imply tat he/she is taking good care of the welfare of the ppl.

It's easy 2 talk .....

With the PAP as the ruling party, you think the commoners life has improved since 5 years ago? The income gap between the commoners and the rich is getting bigger and bigger, my dear brudder!

joew2005
02-05-2011, 07:09 AM
hi Alejandro88,hw r u living now ? should be ok.
If not, why do u still hv the spare time & resources 2 talk abt getting good opposition 2 check on the government ?

wat u said is not totally correct.
the salaries of the ministers r fr the Taxpayers, so hw much did u paid 4 yr last income tax, S$1 million ??
the mnc r actually the 1 tat paid the most corporate tax 2 iras.
jz becos u paid some income tax, it does not imply tat u r bosses of the ministers.
the 1 2 kbkb abt the taxes should be the mnc & the super high earners, not common ppl like u & of course me.

FYI, an income tax is a tax levied on the income of individuals or businesses (corporations or other legal entities). When the tax is levied on the income of companies, it is often called a corporate tax, corporate income tax, or profit tax.
Therefore, tax is not a donation.

the ministers r tasked 2 OVERSEA the growth of the reserves.
In an investment, there is no 100% sure win.
so r u implying tat citizens hv the rite 2 knw where every single CENT is spent ??
tis is a big corporation investment,not simply like go market 2 buy vege ...

If every1 thinks like u,sg would definitely not improve.

now the issue is abt inflation & the rising cost.
sg ppls' standard living has definiteky risen ... alot.
last time a few yrs then go 4 an oversea vacation, nowadays k go a few trips in a year.
the issue is alot of sg ppl r not living within their means.

agree tat sg ministers r veri high paid, but remember tat if u pay peanuts u get monkey.
with their high pay,their responsibilities r huge but they hv no more excuses 2 go undertable.

4 the last 20+ yrs, we had @ least 2 opposition rep in parliament.
I did not see them doing much or voicing out much.
so much 4 having opposition in parliament 2 seek accountability,transparency & responsibility.

With the PAP as the ruling party, wat makes u think tat the commoners' living standard didn't improve in the last 5 yrs ago?
so many ppl r having @ least a vehicle. If they r not better off, they should hv stick 2 taking the public transport instead.
so many young couples with only 1 children r staying in bigger flats. If they r not better off, they should stick 2 staying in a 3 room or 4 room hdb flats instead.

The income gap betw the commoners & the rich is getting bigger everywhere.
in a democratic society, it's up 2 each individual 2 earn their living.
u cannot expect the gov 2 keep pulling down the income of the rich ppl, & @ the same time pulling up the income of the commoners(tat r not doing much).
u cannot expect the gov 2 spoon feed u everytime & everything.

In every democratic society, there will be rich & normal ppl so tat those in the lower block would strive 2 grow & be better.

on 1 hand, u 1 2 let the gov plan & give u a good/easy life.
on the other hand, u 1 2 keep questioning their actions.

in a mnc, there r also other share holders beside the main.
the company is growing & hv alot of orders in the book.
during the agm, as long as the share holders get paid dividends they would be contented.

Sg has definitely develop in the last 20 yrs, no doubt abt tat.
B4 the commoners question the gov, they should question themselve 1s.
r their life better, if not why more ppl r upgrading 2 bigger flats.
why r there more cars on the road ?
if they find difficulty in maintaining their bigger flats or their vehicles, then the problem lies in themselve.

Alejandro88
02-05-2011, 12:07 PM
hi Alejandro88,hw r u living now ? should be ok.
If not, why do u still hv the spare time & resources 2 talk abt getting good opposition 2 check on the government ?

wat u said is not totally correct.
the salaries of the ministers r fr the Taxpayers, so hw much did u paid 4 yr last income tax, S$1 million ??
the mnc r actually the 1 tat paid the most corporate tax 2 iras.
jz becos u paid some income tax, it does not imply tat u r bosses of the ministers.
the 1 2 kbkb abt the taxes should be the mnc & the super high earners, not common ppl like u & of course me.

I'm afraid I have to stop this topic although I may not agree with what you said almost 75%, someone have zapped me for invading this thread with out of topic postings.

BTW, I pay huge tax every year.

Bye for now!

joew2005
02-05-2011, 02:57 PM
I'm afraid I have to stop this topic although I may not agree with what you said almost 75%, someone have zapped me for invading this thread with out of topic postings.

Bye for now!

if u realli pay huge taxes every year, u wouldn't be so free 2 post here.
2 each hv their opinion ... including the sob tat zap.

Alejandro88
02-05-2011, 03:59 PM
if u realli pay huge taxes every year, u wouldn't be so free 2 post here.2 each hv their opinion ... including the sob tat zap.

I make use of ppl to work hard for the money for me. I dun use my legs and hands too often but I surely use my brain alot. Do you know there is a thing called Fund Management and Wealth Management?? Patronizing GL is only one of my hobbies, to be frank. You will understand if one day you were in my position. ;)

woail2
02-05-2011, 04:19 PM

Bye for now!
waliao, bro Ale88, I can empathise with u lah. If our garmen gives us more tax rebate, then we will it pass on to our beloved PRC WL in GL for them to rebuild their mud houses somewhere in remote part of China lah. Tiao-bo-tiao?:D

woail2
02-05-2011, 04:38 PM
I make use of ppl to work hard for the money for me. I dun use my legs and hands too often but I surely use my brain alot. Do you know there is a thing called Fund Management and Wealth Management?? Patronizing GL is only one of my hobbies, to be frank. You will understand if one day you were in my position. ;)
haha bro Ale88, I have heard from a WL sometime ago that her prized customer works in some big USA bank and in front of his office got a big bull, and he is very rich. You seem to fit the profile leh.

joew2005
02-05-2011, 05:05 PM
Alejandro88,alot of ppl k talk big behind the monitor ... like u & me.
didn't knw tat sbf has becum a place 4 high flyers ... like u & some high class ppl.
2 be frank 2 u, i will nvr understand u ... no matter which day.
becos i don't 1 2 be like u ..... dreaming in yr own world.

Royal.Chimp,the 1 tat is sleeping is u.
don't knw wat u mean by the gov dun give a damn 2 middle income taxpayers' $? who said tat they don't give a damn ?
u k read & understand properly ??

if u 1 2 compare sg with brunei, then u r realli sleeping
brunei has alot of natural resources, wat do we hv ?
with available natural resources, they k generate revenue easily.
we don't hv any natural resources, so where 2 generate the revenue ??
if u think brunei is a better place than sg, why don't u jz migrate there.

the cost of owning a vehicle is also go up everytime, why r sg ppl still buying it ??

k u tell us hw many zeros r involved here ??
jz fyi,alot of high flyers in these int mnc r facing fraud investigations.

drekman
02-05-2011, 05:06 PM
What about foreign immigrants ?

drekman
02-05-2011, 05:16 PM
Alejandro88, firstly u are a mother fucker. U fuck around. So u criticize the government. U can go n die becos u fuck around.

spoutingpig
02-05-2011, 09:48 PM
Yo guys, anyone interested to share something about this thread is started for??

joew2005
03-05-2011, 06:12 AM
hi ape, u hv problem understanding simple english.

try 2 understand the meaning of "most" & "tax".

as 4 ale88 & of course u, both of u k continue 2 bluff yrself & act high class in yr own world ...

u k bluff the world, but not yrself.

but then u guys r so pathetic & pitiful.

joew2005
03-05-2011, 06:02 PM
hi animal,r u the Bloody son-of-the-bitch, the Moron & the murtherfucker tat u wrote ?
k u under stand ?

u seems 2 be lackey of the pathetic soul u make him 2 be.

the 1 tat claims 2 be a upper class citizen is actually the opposite.

wish u all the best in yr la la land ..... :p

spoutingpig
03-05-2011, 11:23 PM
Hi guys, since my thread has way off the main topic already... can I ask ah, if not reading from here, from the outside how we can tell the house is cat 50, cat 80 or cat 150?

unfit
04-05-2011, 01:07 AM
Hi guys, since my thread has way off the main topic already... can I ask ah, if not reading from here, from the outside how we can tell the house is cat 50, cat 80 or cat 150?
Thai Joint Cat 50

Msian Joint Cat 80 and Cat 150

PRC Joint Cat 80,100,120 and 150

joew2005
04-05-2011, 06:07 AM
sigh ... it is no longer foul mouthed. :eek:
perhaps it's owner has taught him ...
i m surprised 2 knw tat tis extant species knws hw 2 say "Shoo Shoo".
it even sleeps in a doghouse & enjoy letting it's owner "rottan" it's "bloody stinko backside".
hope tat the owner k change it's manners & of course behaviours.
better not anyhow run abt ... else it might be caught & put 2 sleep ... by a vet.

GusHansen
04-05-2011, 03:45 PM
i dont think the thread starter has any intention to share,pm him and got no reply from him, he probably wants you to contribute first.

Alejandro88
04-05-2011, 09:12 PM
Thai Joint Cat 50

Msian Joint Cat 80 and Cat 150

PRC Joint Cat 80,100,120 and 150

Wakakaka...... Snr Brudder Unfit, you have mis-interpreted Brudder Sproutinpig's question leh.

He was asking how one knows if a particular house has CAT 80, CAT 100 or CAT 150 WL just by looking at the houses outside.

Well, brudder sproutinpig, my answer is, if you have been around in GL and in SBF for sometime, you will surely be able to acquire this knowledge thru' experience. Unfortunately all these houses do not display their menu outside the doors like we usually see in restuarant entrances. :D

Let me give you some info, L2062, 2033, 1651 offer their CAT150 WLs for both $100 for 30 mins and $150 for 60 mins. L2041 is a 100% CAT100 shop. L1606 has CAT80 and CAT150 WL. L1809 has CAT80 and CAT150 WLs.

spoutingpig
04-05-2011, 11:32 PM
Bro Alejandro88, thanks a lot! I though they'll put up different type of lantern or something...

spoutingpig
04-05-2011, 11:40 PM
i dont think the thread starter has any intention to share,pm him and got no reply from him, he probably wants you to contribute first.

Well man, not that I'm not sharing, just being cautious. I have share it with some of the more senior bros.

So far no one has join in to share also... maybe have to wait till the politic debate finish first... haha

Alejandro88
05-05-2011, 10:17 AM
So far no one has join in to share also... maybe have to wait till the politic debate finish first... haha

Which is PAP and which is Workers' Party arh? :p

Let me contribute, try the 2 Cs -> Connie and Cindy. But make sure you are within time limit hor!! Enjoy! ;)

joew2005
05-05-2011, 10:20 PM
the thief ask the police 2 catch the thief

the low iq pax said & deceive himself tat others r of low iq

the abnormal 1 thinks & believe it is of a mankind

the 1 tat says no point scolding others in foul language was the 1 tat shots foul language all around the place :confused:

spoutingpig
06-05-2011, 09:32 PM
Which is PAP and which is Workers' Party arh? :p

Let me contribute, try the 2 Cs -> Connie and Cindy. But make sure you are within time limit hor!! Enjoy! ;)

Yo bro, thanks for sharing. We seems to be sharing the info while hammer and thunder is flying above our head...

By the way, where to find your 2'C's?

unfit
07-05-2011, 08:15 PM
Yo bro, thanks for sharing. We seems to be sharing the info while hammer and thunder is flying above our head...

Connie @ 16W06

Cindy @ 2837

Alejandro88
08-05-2011, 12:17 PM

The 3rd C to add to your collection is Crystal. Njoy brudder! :D

GusHansen
09-05-2011, 02:49 PM
does the 3'C does 2 shots + cim or only does 2 shots but not cim?

unfit
09-05-2011, 04:04 PM
The 3rd C to add to your collection is Crystal. Njoy brudder! :D
Crystal @ 2058....

spoutingpig
10-05-2011, 09:31 AM
Hey thanks guy, finally the discussion is going somewhere! I presume all those Cs fit the criteria of 2 shots combo, right?

Alejandro88
10-05-2011, 03:47 PM
Hey thanks guy, finally the discussion is going somewhere! I presume all those Cs fit the criteria of 2 shots combo, right?

Yes, but make sure you inform them in advance out of courtesy and dun over shoot the allowable timing unless u dun mind paying additional one session lah! :cool:

Submarineking
10-05-2011, 04:31 PM
Yes, but make sure you inform them in advance out of courtesy and dun over shoot the allowable timing unless u dun mind paying additional one session lah! :cool:

Within an hour limit! My friend did another C! The 4th C is ChuChu 1654a!
Sorry I am a one shot guy, but I trust my friend is telling me the truth!

unfit
10-05-2011, 04:35 PM
All the above mentioned 4Cs are AWESOME WLs...:p

Alejandro88
10-05-2011, 04:44 PM
Within an hour limit! My friend did another C! The 4th C is ChuChu 1654a!
Sorry I am a one shot guy, but I trust my friend is telling me the truth!

Yes! I believe you, Chu Chu is a resident commando of 54A!!

Since most Singapore women love 5C hubbies, why not you guess which WL will make the 5th C? :D

unfit
10-05-2011, 04:55 PM

Since most Singapore women love 5C hubbies, why not you guess which WL will make the 5th C? :D
I dun tink is Charliz huh...wakakaka!

Submarineking
10-05-2011, 04:56 PM

Really there is a 5th C? If CoCo 1654a was still around, I will bet on her!
Sorry brudder, I upped too little to answer your question!

jdi813
10-05-2011, 05:42 PM
Most if not PAP MPs are elitists. They earn million of dollars every year and stay in Condos and bungalows and they have never take MRT for work or social or eat at hawker centers. So how are they gonna understand the heartlanders predicaments?? Agree? I dun like Ministers WKS, NHE, MBT, etc. The PM raised the salary of the minister sky-high and rewarded the ministers with 8 months salary whilst the commoners are struggling to make ends meet bcos of the high inflation. To put things in perspective, what the minister earns in 5 hours is equivalent to what a normal man on the street earns in 5 months. It may be even much more if we compare to a low income earner. :rolleyes: Before the raised, the minister earned about S$100k per month. The ministers are earning 3 times more than the US President earns and mind you, the US President is managing a Trillion dollars economy while those men in white are managing only a Billion dollar economy.wah say ... bro Ale88, from your previous post (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5407859&postcount=709)/(s) (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5404567&postcount=683) I had the impression that you were pro establishment. But anyways I gotta hand it to u man ... u're a living GL directory ... for that i SALUTE u :p... blah blah blah ... Middle income ppl also pay lots of taxes including GST as well ... blah blah blah ... super earners are only 5% of the population and majority are low and middle income earners. You are still sleeping!! So dun belittle the middle income earners as they are also one of the bosses of the Ministers!!

If you are not a high income earners, I suggest you dun look down on brother Ale88 and keep your much shut! You would be surprised as who he is and what he does professionally. [/SIZE][/B]i agree with you on the difficulties faced by the sandwhiched groups ... but I don't see how who Ale88 is and what he does should factor into anything is said here ... i mean just cos LKY says something doesn't mean that we have to agree with it or that it is absoluteky right ya[B][SIZE="3"]Bloody son-of-the-bitch!!! ... blah blah blah ...
I may not be a wealthy man, but let me tell you, our friend, Ale88 is a one of the upper class citizen. You yourself is a low level citizen, that does not mean everyone is like you, murtherfucker!!!... blah blah blah ...I have come to appreciate bro Ale88 for his wide ranging knowledge of the GL gals stats and what nots, but this above statement has gotta take the cakehi Alejandro88,hw r u living now ? should be ok.
If not, why do u still hv the spare time & resources 2 talk abt getting good opposition 2 check on the government ?... blah blah blah ...Sg has definitely develop in the last 20 yrs, no doubt abt tat.
B4 the commoners question the gov, they should question themselve 1s.
r their life better, if not why more ppl r upgrading 2 bigger flats.
why r there more cars on the road ?
if they find difficulty in maintaining their bigger flats or their vehicles, then the problem lies in themselve.what the hack is with the commoners and others terminology ??? PAP has not improved our lives in the last 5 years ... at least for me and most of the people I know, maybe we're all just losers. But to me for the PAY our ministers r demanding for and the arrogance and bullshit they spout. I think we're being ripped off.

spoutingpig
11-05-2011, 12:17 AM
Wah! The political debate is back! Anyway, not sure about the 5th 'C'. Since we've start sharing, my is the first 'D', DaDa of 1612.

mcmc
11-05-2011, 10:39 AM
My respectable bro here, can anyone recommend fair skin prc for 30mins either S$100 or S$80 ?
thanks

leewestwood
11-05-2011, 12:00 PM
:pMy respectable bro here, can anyone recommend fair skin prc for 30mins either S$100 or S$80 ?
thanks

bro intro you go for jenny (1654A ) $150 60 min very tokong ang pai gfe very good figure very good services best njoy .

mcmc
11-05-2011, 12:10 PM
:p

bro intro you go for jenny (1654A ) $150 60 min very tokong ang pai gfe very good figure very good services best njoy .

Thanks bro but budget lei

leewestwood
11-05-2011, 12:21 PM

bro worth the $ no issue confirm by our many bros liao

mcmc
11-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Ok bro , will go try , thanks !

leewestwood
11-05-2011, 01:01 PM
Ok bro , will go try , thanks !

AWAS ! jenny (1654A ) is commando train happy bonking bro chheers

leewestwood
11-05-2011, 02:51 PM
jenny's( 1654A ) skin fair pink nips hour glass figure:D

streamer8
11-05-2011, 03:23 PM
jenny's( 1654A ) skin fair pink nips hour glass figure:D

thank for the infor bro will drop in later in the evening to try out jenny

spoutingpig
12-05-2011, 04:27 AM
My thread has got all kinds of different topic flying around, hahaha...

mrshoyu
12-05-2011, 05:16 AM
My thread has got all kinds of different topic flying around, hahaha...

lolx!~ haha

spoutingpig
15-05-2011, 07:43 PM
Hi guys, after the C Series, any other series to recommend?

zyxel01
16-05-2011, 05:35 PM
TS, I suggest you start another new thread for this.

And bro Alejan, can direct some of your tax to me? :D

Cheers!

horlicks71
17-05-2011, 05:51 AM

brudder, once u try Jenny, there is no more budget liao.
maybe u will borrow $$$ from ur friends for RTF
believe me, just look at her legs is enough to make u
crave for her.

leewestwood
17-05-2011, 01:01 PM
crave for her.

Yes Bro , Bro horlicks71 is correct Jenny"s shower routine n bj is already tokong liao your choice bro .njoy :p:D

subarulegacy
17-05-2011, 06:38 PM
crave for her.

Bro, I like yr description! Hahaha...:D

Alejandro88
17-05-2011, 10:46 PM
Bro, I like yr description! Hahaha...:D

Bruddahs, can you guys change discussion to some other WL? U guys keep talking about the same old WL, Jenny everyday. When I read your every post talked about nothing but Jenny can be very sian de!! :rolleyes:

subarulegacy
17-05-2011, 10:52 PM
Bruddahs, can you guys change discussion to some other WL? U guys keep talking about the same old WL, Jenny everyday. When I read your every post talked about nothing but Jenny can be very sian de!! :rolleyes:

Oops...:p

I w restrict to specific forum if to mention her again. Sorry yah.

horlicks71
18-05-2011, 06:35 AM

Bro Ale88, i am sorry too for introduce Jenny,but the topic is cat 150 with 2 shots combo plus CIM.So far i think she was the only one i knew does that. Maybe becos not much WLs offered this kind of combo services ,thats why Bro Subarulegacy keep recommended her.
infact, the first time i saw her , i don't even see her looks,just from the back views of Jenny , from the legs to the butt, i already marikita liao ,put 150 bucks on the table, followed her to the war room and went in for war liao. So u know how power she was.

Alejandro88
18-05-2011, 05:08 PM
Bro Ale88, i am sorry too for introduce Jenny,but the topic is cat 150 with 2 shots combo plus CIM.So far i think she was the only one i knew does that. Maybe becos not much WLs offered this kind of combo services ,thats why Bro Subarulegacy keep recommended her.
infact, the first time i saw her , i don't even see her looks,just from the back views of Jenny , from the legs to the butt, i already marikita liao ,put 150 bucks on the table, followed her to the war room and went in for war liao. So u know how power she was.

Bruddah, I suggest you "watch your front before you fire"! If not, you will end up a vovo king or the worse is, you may end up unknowingly fucking a tranny! :eek::p

subarulegacy
18-05-2011, 06:05 PM

Bro hotlicks71, I didn't said she 2 shots+CIM hor... Seriously I didn't get this kind of service from her.

Bro Ale88 written because seems I w mentioned her here and there Loh.

Wah bro hotlicks71, u better than me. Jealous jealous...

Alejandro88
18-05-2011, 08:49 PM
Bro hotlicks71, I didn't said she 2 shots+CIM hor... Seriously I didn't get this kind of service from her.

Bruddahs, why dun you all try Jia Jia, Chu Chu and Xiao Man for a chance? They are all excellent commandoes! Xiao Man is the chio commandoes among these WLs!! ;):D

leewestwood
19-05-2011, 02:42 AM

All bros bro subarulegacy is right jenny do not do 2 shots + CIM dont give wrong infor later kanna whack by senior bros here .njoy guys .

horlicks71
19-05-2011, 05:28 AM

I am very sorry bro subaru, i read wrongly . Pls dun get jealous cos i also never get that kind of services from Jenny.But if give extra $$ to her , wonder will she do it or not ?

subarulegacy
19-05-2011, 07:08 PM
Bruddahs, why dun you all try Jia Jia, Chu Chu and Xiao Man for a chance? They are all excellent commandoes! Xiao Man is the chio commandoes among these WLs!! ;):D

Bro, I can only limited visits to GL and chemistry is there.

You can say either I am not capable enough or the timing is wrong, one way or the other.

Anyway, I really enjoy yr postings, enjoy alot and learn alot. Thanks yah! ;)

spoutingpig
23-05-2011, 10:59 PM
Wah, I was trying to stir up good thing to share that can benefit the bros and got flamed with a 'tcss' comment... great...

spoutingpig
29-05-2011, 09:48 PM
Hi guys, this discussion sort of die off... really no more WL fits the requirement?

horlicks71
31-05-2011, 07:22 AM
I think if pay extra maybe have WLs willing to take the offer. If ur boss ask u to stay for overtime but cannot claim , will you do it ?

Alejandro88
31-05-2011, 09:29 AM
I believe there is no hard and fast rule regarding 2 shots + CIM combo. It is all boils down to how strong is one relationship with the WL concern. Some commadoes WLs may offer 2 shots, of which one is CIM without qualms but some may charge you extra for doing that. If you are a loyal regular of a particular WL, I am pretty sure she will oblige without hesitation. This is based on my personal experience. ;):cool:

VietCon
31-05-2011, 10:12 AM
AC of H3033 offered me CIM plus one shot. If I do not want CIM, I can get 2 shots. She never disappoints me so far.

Effiel
05-06-2011, 05:29 AM
Just to share my experience of bonking cat150, if we still have too much time to spare after the 1st shot u could politely ask for a 2nd rd. There's this gal, name? forgot, she offered to blow me awhile b4 releasing me using her hand after we finished rd 1. F orJenny i did ask for rd 2, but she told me only 10mins left so bo bian. The rest i bonk only once bcoz not enuff of time.

streamer8
05-06-2011, 01:15 PM
Just to share my experience of bonking cat150, if we still have too much time to spare after the 1st shot u could politely ask for a 2nd rd. There's this gal, name? forgot, she offered to blow me awhile b4 releasing me using her hand after we finished rd 1. F orJenny i did ask for rd 2, but she told me only 10mins left so bo bian. The rest i bonk only once bcoz not enuff of time.

bro Jenny dont offer 2nd shot you joon bo ............!:rolleyes:

Effiel
05-06-2011, 05:30 PM
For Jenny i did ask for rd 2, but she told me only 10mins left so bo bian. i ask only, but didn't get it, har~

tsuchiya
06-06-2011, 06:12 PM
Here is why there is so much resentment and angst at the ground which resulted in a significant drop in citizens voting for the ruling party versus last GE.

The ministers think it's perfectly fine to tell the Citizens to tighten their belts and sacrifice to contribute to GDP growth, then reward themselves for this growth, the problem is deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.:rolleyes:

When these ministers think welfare is a dirty word, yet see no harm in keeping their pensions of 2/3s their highest drawn salary even after raising their pay to the multi-millions and taking large bonuses, mooting the whole arguement that "we sacrifice for the country, so the country looks after us" (side note: isn't that true for us all too?).

Now lets just look at this simple example here - pensions. For the rest of us, pensions gave way to CPF. This CPF payout date too has been raised how many times now? From 55 to what is it now? 65? They see no wrong in holding back our CPF, giving us a lower interest rate than inflation. They see no wrong wiping out this CPF too with over priced government housing. They will argue "market prices" ignoring the fact that they control the influx of people here, control legislation for foreign ownership, own more than 80% of the land and therefore ARE the market.

They see no wrong that HDB is government housing built on stateland that they acquired, using the land acquisition act, cheaply (I read $1.00 per square foot in some cases) for the purpose of housing the Citizens. Now they lease it back to us at hundreds per sqft x 20 (for a twenty storey block)... yet the title deed never changes hands. It's a lease, we also have to pay property tax.

See my point yet? The government sees no wrong turning the Citizens into cash cows for their "reserves", which they also tell us is huge, therefore they are a great government worth more than the millions they take for themselves. :rolleyes:

The problem is so extremely deep when a government sees no problem using the blood and lives of it's Citizens to paint a beautiful picture which they will then use to improve their own bank balances with. :mad:

I can't help but to agree to most of the pointers pointed out here!!! Especially in the case of HDB!!! We are paying huge sums of $$ (Mostly from our CPF which is our Coffin Capital) to "Own" a leased property that we have to pay tax for!!! MM Lee's and of course Dr Goh KS's initial idea of the HDB is to let everyone have ownership of our country, to let the poor have shelter over their heads... And I think pegging the Prices of New HDB Flats to that of resale market is CRAP!!! Outright cut throat!!!

How many young Singaporean couple can purchase a HDB 4 Room flat outright in today's economy?? 99% of them needs a long loan of at least 20 - 30 years to afford it and the interests can easily amount up to 50% of the flat's price!!!

Now you see the link in Dr. Chee's claims that "You are no longer able to take back your CPF $$"!! Although I don't really like that guy too... And with the inflation and increase in "Market Value" that you enjoy today plus the "Increased Costs" of building, DO YOU THINK YOUR CHILDREN and GRANDCHILDREN are ABLE TO EVEN AFFORD A BLOODY FLAT??? Are we moving towards Hong Kong and Guang Dong where 80% of their people who owns only 20% of their resources are livving in rented housing and contributing to the resource owners who belong to the 20% elite class already controlling 80% of their resources and expanding!!!!

Yes, you may be tempted like me to break the cycle to move yourself up towards this 20% or at least the upper end of your 80%.... but do you know how bloody tough it is??? To even move up by 1%... you need to work triple hard compared to those who already have it!!! If not, why do you think those MMs from PRC are here to earn SGD!!! The make a scarifise 10x larger than their other commonfolks back home just to earn 5x their currency!!!

End day... What is good policy and are politicians (PAP or otherwise) for themselves or for you and me??? I never believe a word of any politician!!! Which one of them is not a liar or a crook!!! The only choice - other than voting for your self - is to vote for the lesser crook or the crook that seems the most reasonable lah!!!

szewee2
06-06-2011, 06:56 PM
bro another new suggestion... go to L20H62 look for Yan Yan.... a nice girl with skill and can go for 2 round... other than she, other gals in the house that i tried also providing 2 round with the condition that is within the time....
but need to inform them in advance that you need 2 round... will be cheonging this house again tomorrow

spoutingpig
08-06-2011, 10:03 PM
Thanks for sharing bro! Great to see more non-political debate here! haha...

horlicks71
09-06-2011, 06:38 AM
Usually if i want two rounds of shot sure w/o any services from the WL( to save time) , went inside the room put on rubber and do straight away. after cum, rest for 20 mins and continue round two. thats it. :rolleyes:

Alejandro88
09-06-2011, 05:18 PM
Usually if i want two rounds of shot sure w/o any services from the WL( to save time) , went inside the room put on rubber and do straight away. after cum, rest for 20 mins and continue round two. thats it. :rolleyes:

Lidat where got shiok bruddah?? :confused:

horlicks71
10-06-2011, 05:24 AM
Lidat where got shiok bruddah?? :confused:

Really bro, if u want service plus two shots in a session from any WLs, I think very hard to get this kind of WLs. To them consider OT cannot claim.
Unless u are willing to pay extra $$ to them and have to tell them b4 hand.
For me , if the girl can click, i dun even need her to blow 4 me, like wat nike said JUST DO IT !;)