PDA

View Full Version : KC overturn

middaymoon
29-04-2011, 02:13 AM
KC-ing is probably part of the feeling building in the cheonging sight but it somehow could turn the other way when the girl started taking things for granted.

Case 1: KC level 8/10
Thai FL sight. She is one of the nicer girl in that stable.
Saw some good review and decided to give it a try.
The overall first experience was nice. Good chat, service tokong.
8/10 standard for almost all area and she is a looker so trying to KC a bit lor.
Personally I like to do that cos if there is a chance of RTF, the experience is different. Session 1 ended good good.
RTF a week later. shifted hotel also
Open door, wow...familar face...dont need ice breaking... straight like long lost lover... everything sui sui tll first shot over... suddenly ask if can go opposite to walk walk (jus happen there is a shopping centre opposite)...cos she no chance to go anywhere (at back of my head I know the chopper coming liao)...since she couldnt possible spend much cos it was a low class shopping centre...I oblige...
damage of the overall experience is I paid 2x the damage for 1 shot.
Since KC mah so i went along...ask her after work wanna come out for supper....her ans : all kind of excuses...well, KC overturn:(...taken customer kindness for granted.
no more rtf 3 for this one.

Case 2: KC level 9/10
another thai FL...first time in sg...
fair, chio, not too tall, nice boobs, head turner if on street...
first time experience sibei hor...2 shot..shower...massage all in...after session ask boss permission...then we went makan...experience 10/10...
got number...msg come everyday...told her i book her last slot then we go chiong lah...she ok ok...then okt she say fully booked...while she say she no customer...this one mystery to be solve...
nvrmind, RTF lor.....service excellence as before...but after first shot, she jumped out of bath and go bath...leaving me with my CD and my millions of descendants staring in the ceiling:confused: (first time she took care of it lah so this time i DIY lor)...after she came out...all dress up liao and said : come, let go eat!...happily wor...like part of the package wor...since i tired and bit hungry also..go lor...and all these was 45 min over only...
so went eat....drove a bit cos near hotel no good food...ask her eat there...she say ta bao and buy her friend share also...ok, i order 3 share lor....bought diff variety lah...then drove back..alight..ask so her friend coming to our room to eat (those okt need book own room one, after all the chores, i still got 30 min left mah ) and here come best of the best, she told me she go room eat with her friend.. i was like :confused:...ok lah lor...i took my share and go back to my fucking room eat myself......
case 2 happened this morning only....
haha...knn...taken for granted...KC overturn...

who to blame...want to be nice to kenna lor...:cool:
any other experienced to share?

RobinGL
29-04-2011, 02:20 AM
Bro,

I have the same experience. Booked her in the morning and was told that she just came back from Disco???????? Have not sleep and very tired. Everything was so fast. She requested to sleep and ask her to wake her up an hour later.

Pilot Preceda
29-04-2011, 03:27 AM
looks like you're made a fool by those FLs...

I have my fair share with KC but all end up in good...
maybe i am lucky? :D

ThaiBeautiful
29-04-2011, 09:01 AM
KC is part of parcel of their job.

Always enjoy the companionship during the 90mins, and leave everything else unturn. :)
There are so many trees in the forest to give up the whole forest for a tree! :)

strontium
29-04-2011, 09:55 AM
What is the meaning of kc? :confused:

middaymoon
29-04-2011, 10:21 AM
Always enjoy the companionship during the 90mins...

Bro, the problem now is the basic 90 min also dont have leow... 45 min done deal...hahaha...
but I have to admit that not all KC deal overturn lah...
did have a few good ones before:p...jus that this recent one drew some frustration and bad memories so decide to pen down my thoughts:rolleyes:....

teebs_darklord
29-04-2011, 10:22 AM
If you want to go for KC with any FL, that's the price you will expect to pay...:D No matter how well they treat you just remember it's their job. They will KC you because it is the way to get you to become their regular customer. :p

The best way is just fuck and forget. Treat it as a business transaction and you have no worries about being KCed. It will also be cheaper on your wallet.

teebs_darklord
29-04-2011, 10:24 AM
Bro, the problem now is the basic 90 min also dont have leow... 45 min done deal...hahaha...
but I have to admit that not all KC deal overturn lah...
did have a few good ones before:p...jus that this recent one drew some frustration and bad memories so decide to pen down my thoughts:rolleyes:....

If basic 90 mins also dun have just call the OKT and screw him left, right and centre in front of the gal. Tell the OKT to speak to his gal and wake up her idea. You are the customer, you paid for 90 mins and you should get 90 mins service regardless of whether you kenna KCed or not.

middaymoon
29-04-2011, 10:33 AM
If basic 90 mins also dun have just call the OKT and screw him left, right and centre in front of the gal. Tell the OKT to speak to his gal and wake up her idea. You are the customer, you paid for 90 mins and you should get 90 mins service regardless of whether you kenna KCed or not.

true and well said bro...this is technically the correct way to handle (try before liao)....
sometime the rest of the session might be awkward and her face black black, so now decided just end it lor...then follow up by complains so that she will wake up her ideas...there are still lots of fish in the pond...

teebs_darklord
29-04-2011, 10:52 AM
true and well said bro...this is technically the correct way to handle (try before liao)....
sometime the rest of the session might be awkward and her face black black, so now decided just end it lor...then follow up by complains so that she will wake up her ideas...there are still lots of fish in the pond...

I always say that we can close an eye to below par service if at the end of the day we get what we paid for ie. 2 shots in 90 mins.

I have had instances of the gal telling me that they are not feeling well so can only do 1 shot and they ask me to pay for 1 shot only. In this case, it is fine with me but I will still sms the okt to tell him that in case the gal tells him I paid for 45 min for a 90 min session.

But for cases where the gal has bad service, only wants to do 1 shot and expects me to pay for full 90 min, then it is unacceptable to me...:p

Newterrex
29-04-2011, 09:23 PM
What is the meaning of kc?

KC = Karchng :)