PDA

View Full Version : Balmoral lexon

guestty
28-04-2011, 11:37 AM
Dear bros,
Lexon is closed n now replaced by a new massage centre.
Anyone tried this new place?
I called n they said only pure massage n all the girls have been changed.
Is it true?
I miss the old lexon n thought this new centre will have the same "sevices" as before.
Can any bros help to clarify?
Kum sia...

OsamaBinLaden
28-04-2011, 11:50 AM
can any bros clarify?
since u already called... why not u try it out yourself...?!?! :mad: :mad:

anyway... now no more action ar services already lah... police stop everything already liao... :rolleyes:

guestty
28-04-2011, 11:54 AM
I want to visit a nice place like lexon which has good environment for relaxin n at the same time can have an "enjoyable" time.
Wait I waste money go this new place dun get the thing I want.
So was thinking if any kind bro have visited the place to clarify.
Or can any kind bro recommend a good place for me?
Thank u....

swallowmycum
28-04-2011, 12:30 PM
I want to visit a nice place like lexon which has good environment for relaxin n at the same time can have an "enjoyable" time.
Thank u....

So what you saying is other bros waste their $$ and time ok? isn;t that very selfish!!!!

:p

meandme
28-04-2011, 03:44 PM
any frs on this new place/

turtleboat
28-04-2011, 06:16 PM
Ok guys, I'm a newbie here but think i can finally add some insight into a thread for once! :D

I used to live in Novena, so i frequented this area a few years back. Yesterday i had the urge to get relaxed and made my way down to the place at Goldhill, to my surprise, they were close and lady inside said come back after 29th. So then went to the place at Royale, and to my surprise again it was locked up, but lights on inside...so quite strange (maybe they only take private clients??)

So i was determined to get some balls massaged and went to my backup plan at Balmoral and I walked in not knowing it had changed as i hadn't been there in over 1 year.

Lady in front asked me if i wanted massage now or later and i said now. She informed me payment was at the end, which is the usual case there, and instructed me to go direct to room. I walk in and find that they had done some renovation and rearranged the areas a bit. Once inside room, i see a proper massage table.

Laying there after i took a shower I see PRC lady come in wearing uniform and black tights. So my first thought was...huh?? She was in her late 30's early 40's as well and not a looker, so now was double huh?? By the time i got to Balmoral after 2 other places closed, i presumed something was up with HC's being cracked down, so came in with expecation no specials would be given there and determined to at least get massage.

Massage starts and she is really good with strong hands. About 1/2 way in, i get the sense no specials as she never accidentally brushed by my balls or asshole. lol so i was a bit disappointed. About 40 mins in, i ask if massage almost over and she say another 10 mins. i ask for special and she says, no longer do specials here. I try to play her and say, c'mon, i've come here so many times, always can get specials and she say all mgmt changed and no more specials. she says now even women can come and get massage.

So all my hopes were gones...but at least massage was fantastic. it was pressure massage style, but the good part is that she cracked my back, neck, leg's, etc in every way possible and i walked out feeling like jello.

wasns't cheap either.

Cost: $83 (they charged GST!!)
Length: 50 mins (think it should've been 1 hour for that charge)
Massage: 9/10 really good stuff, but only if you like thai style
Looks: 5/10

Hope this helps! Please comment on if i left anything out?

OsamaBinLaden
28-04-2011, 06:19 PM
Thank u....

the idea of the forum is to SHARE... not to be spoon fed... :mad:
since u say u scared to waste money... so u expect other bros to do it for u...?!?! u juz sit in front of your pc or iphone and wait for other bros to post fr...??!! :mad:
very selfish and irresponsible of u... :mad:

jnudes
28-04-2011, 06:23 PM
any frs on this new place/

yeah...any frs pls share with us...thank u

takashitei
28-04-2011, 07:48 PM
Relax all bro. Xiao Di,me.went there once when they reopen. The place is clean for the moment.So you expect more,wait for few months later.

Cuteboy77
28-04-2011, 10:52 PM
Bro.. This place I had post before . Very ex..45min/$78 exclude GST . Clean joint.

ouzo18
29-04-2011, 10:54 AM
Slightly cheaper than G-Spa... :D

owl888
29-04-2011, 10:17 PM
So expensive maybe got free flow of nice food and drinks?