PDA

View Full Version : Warning High Aert On AV Raid

loneyheart
27-04-2011, 09:30 PM
Today I sms request my regular fav FL to my fav hotel
She reply go to her pl ... as I reach she told me tat her TS told her tat today GL on high alert as AV is raiding t whole GL for t Whole Day
N will carry on for next whole week too
She even said for her safety her TS will lock all threads of FLs under his stable n not giving out ctc for t time being
Well done for TS S...Ge to protect yr FLs u really a very responsible TS

As I end my sexxion while waiting for bus at GL L4 bus stop .
I saw a Roti Van pack w abt 6 FLs inside tat drove pass:eek:

So bros b warned ... AVs should b on High Alert Raid in GL or mayb all Hotels provide transit outside GL too in next coming 2 weeks as election draw near
As those nominated candinates will go round their areas for asking support from voters so AVs Will b very busy n on t ball raiding too

For me I will stay low or just PCC or only look for my regular fav w rm provided for t next coming 2 weeks n after t election is over

As a friendly advice to all TS n OKTs mayb u should also lock up all threads n stop giving out ctc at time being so as to prevent yr FLs for high chance to up t Roti Van unless yr FL do provide rm

yangguo
27-04-2011, 09:44 PM
Bro TS, thank u for your insider info.

teebs_darklord
27-04-2011, 09:57 PM
Bros, Just take note that these few days are high risk for GL. I heard there are raids every day now and I have seen police cars patrolling there over the past few days. Other places should still be ok.

homie
27-04-2011, 10:06 PM
wah piang eh!! den like dis how to bonking bonking aready..?? scare bonk halfway den tio RAID..

shawn teo
27-04-2011, 10:09 PM
Nabez looks like I have to stay home & PCC . :( :mad:

PONYTA
27-04-2011, 10:22 PM
thanks for the info bro

nsman8899
27-04-2011, 10:27 PM
still can la.. look for those got room one lor.. i manage to find afew got included leh.. less hassle

teebs_darklord
27-04-2011, 11:49 PM
Actually the gals working in GL areas have their own sources of intel and their intel is pretty accurate...:D

Just ask them which hotel they prefer to go and it should be ok most of the time. :p

nsman8899
27-04-2011, 11:56 PM
Ya, some of them intel jun jun one sia. i wonder they got ever kena 4D also anot. :D

intel oso sometime buay jun. haha better safe than sorry also good.

loneyheart
28-04-2011, 12:03 AM
I still strongly advice bros whom still want to bonk in GL pls look for FL w rm provided

s3xs3xs3x
28-04-2011, 01:09 AM
No wonder ytd night gl was so quiet, tks ts for the info...

vhornypanda
28-04-2011, 08:54 AM
Up for awareness.

thomasdelaruue
28-04-2011, 12:12 PM
thk u ts for sharing.

teebs_darklord
28-04-2011, 12:21 PM
Just to share. Yesterday the room mate of one of the gals i know was picked up by the police while walking along GL (not in the lorongs) and she is going to be deported in 3 days time. So pls tell the gals dun walk along GL unless necessary and pls dun have condoms on them.

scorpionlee
28-04-2011, 12:30 PM
thanks TS for the info.... still thinking go down to GL tonight but now got to stay at home lor... :(

Funky-Kuku
28-04-2011, 12:41 PM
Well, the next 10 days will be days of Election Rally, Erection Rarely. :D

marlborotan
28-04-2011, 01:05 PM
TS, ur fav FL place got limited capacity daily loh. Cannot be use thru out:(

beautyhunter11
28-04-2011, 01:31 PM
kee kee, u really...:rolleyes: hahaha....let TS tell u...:D

marlborotan
28-04-2011, 01:55 PM

Kee kee. Simi lan. Alway act so secretive.:D

tomyamramee
28-04-2011, 02:55 PM
Thanks TS for the info...

loneyheart
28-04-2011, 10:16 PM

Bro isit I dum know leh:confused:
So far every time I go sure got slot lei
But sometime I hv to adjust 1 hr or 1/2 hr to suit her

Bro she told me abt t make up story 2hrs become 1 hr then mayb just 1/2 hr

Haha...bro u know wat I mean....u know I know

loneyheart
28-04-2011, 10:18 PM

Bor

U sure know me ...haha ...tat bro mah:D

stryker
28-04-2011, 10:46 PM
Had already booked one fl for yesterday but told me Geylang cannot as too many raids. As she quite new so ask her go Balestier instead she don't know the way. Lucky got another one & she asked me to go to GEYLANG!!! (no choice as already high after kept reading about Fuck Me Hard, Fuck Me Hard). Phew no raid. Will take a break bf resuming. Will post the fr soon

loneyheart
28-04-2011, 11:31 PM
wah piang eh!! den like dis how to bonking bonking aready..?? scare bonk halfway den tio RAID..

Bro

Thxs for yr pts
Will return fav once I resume power

digby
28-04-2011, 11:41 PM
kns, i already book for tmr but not at gl. Still safe to go ahead?

WorkersParty
29-04-2011, 12:25 AM
That is why you should vote for Workers' Party, we promise the following sex manifestos:

1. We will legalize prostitution to the whole of Singapore

2. Transit rates for all hotels will be capped at $20 for 2 hours

3. The budget hotels at Joo Jiat will be allowed to have transit bookings

4. Free condoms supplied to all budget hotel rooms by law

5. There will be no more raids...at least not until the next election...just as long as we are in power.

6. Polygamy will be legalized in Singapore

7. Legal age to engage an FL will be lowered to 16 years

8. There will be no growth bonus to all SPGs who marry an Ang Moh ((a.k.a foreign talent)

9. We will push to allow all foreign FLs from PRC, LOS, Malaysia, Indonesia to have Employment Pass (since they earn more than $2,500; specialized trade) and qualify for PR status (after working in Singapore for two years and to reduce the hassle of travelling in and out of the country)

10. Equal rights for all men (e.g. if a women rapes her husband, under the men charter she can be jailed and fined)

We believe in the power of the people, please contribute your ideas if you think you have one and we will listen to you.

teebs_darklord
29-04-2011, 12:34 AM
kns, i already book for tmr but not at gl. Still safe to go ahead?

If not at GL mostly safe for now. Even GL is ok. If AV knock your door, just open lor. And don't try to be hero by telling AV she is your gf...You will get into a whole lot of shit if you do this...:D

Anyway most raids at GL are at night. Daytime will have police patrols and they may pick up gals for questioning if they are walking in the lorongs.

loneyheart
29-04-2011, 01:05 AM
All Bros Just go to Dome FL 2
U will notice most of t responsible TS N OKTs are locking up their threads for t time being ..... WHY ???

To better protect their FLs from being caught at this time of HIGH ALERT On AV RAID

So b warned but if u insist n cant control yr urge GOOD LUCK TO U BRO :cool:

naturegreen
29-04-2011, 01:51 AM
Thanks for the warning!

calvintan123
29-04-2011, 03:14 PM
Standard wat...anytime gt big event in sg eg. Imf mtg, apec convection,yog etc etc...av cfm OT one...GE of cuz double OT lah.....

Xgenre
29-04-2011, 03:28 PM
That is why you should vote for Workers' Party, we promise the following sex manifestos:.

You are an ass and I've zapped u 5 points for your comments. I support Worker's Party and they are a serious party. Grow up.

lilac
29-04-2011, 03:47 PM
Thanks for the info .

baabaa
29-04-2011, 04:39 PM
zapped u. i dont see what u have mentioned in WP's manifesto... Zapped for providing inaccurate information and not sensitive to remarks made during this campaigning period.

besafe
29-04-2011, 07:00 PM
You are an ass and I've zapped u 5 points for your comments. I support Worker's Party and they are a serious party. Grow up.

Yes.. He deserved to be zapped.
I zapped him too.:mad:

loneyheart
29-04-2011, 10:33 PM
Upz t thread to warn all bros

Bros whom has news of AV Raid or any warning pls feel free to post

All r welcome

Just keep this thread alive too share

loneyheart
02-05-2011, 12:09 AM
Huh thread die off liao:mad:

Sex.Photos
02-05-2011, 02:37 PM
Actually the gals working in GL areas have their own sources of intel and their intel is pretty accurate...:D

Just ask them which hotel they prefer to go and it should be ok most of the time. :p

Amazing, AV have their info. Gals also have their intel. It's like a cat & mouse game. Never ending business.

ePERMIT
02-05-2011, 02:57 PM
Amazing, AV have their info. Gals also have their intel. It's like a cat & mouse game. Never ending business.

It is always the case. But gals intel are kinda :(

homie
02-05-2011, 09:12 PM
that is why you should vote for workers' party, we promise the following sex manifestos:

1. We will legalize prostitution to the whole of singapore

2. Transit rates for all hotels will be capped at $20 for 2 hours

3. The budget hotels at joo jiat will be allowed to have transit bookings

4. Free condoms supplied to all budget hotel rooms by law

5. There will be no more raids...at least not until the next election...just as long as we are in power.

6. Polygamy will be legalized in singapore

7. Legal age to engage an fl will be lowered to 16 years

8. There will be no growth bonus to all spgs who marry an ang moh ((a.k.a foreign talent)

9. We will push to allow all foreign fls from prc, los, malaysia, indonesia to have employment pass (since they earn more than $2,500; specialized trade) and qualify for pr status (after working in singapore for two years and to reduce the hassle of travelling in and out of the country)

10. Equal rights for all men (e.g. If a women rapes her husband, under the men charter she can be jailed and fined)

we believe in the power of the people, please contribute your ideas if you think you have one and we will listen to you.

workers party all the waaay larr!! WP!! WP!! WP!! WP!! WP!!

naturegreen
02-05-2011, 09:19 PM
As of now, I think the raids will lessen but after the GE, think it will be back.

loneyheart
02-05-2011, 11:46 PM
As of now, I think the raids will lessen but after the GE, think it will be back.

Hope not ...

I still holding t $$$ fm gov GST rebate n grow bonus n PCC at t same time for so loooong liao :(

loneyheart
02-05-2011, 11:49 PM
amazing, av have their info. Gals also have their intel. It's like a cat & mouse game. Never ending business.

这叫
道高一尺
魔高一丈

teebs_darklord
03-05-2011, 12:06 AM
If you think that the raids will end after the elections, dream on...:D

Fact is that the raids will continue until some one in the AV dept decides that enough is enough and temporarily stop the raids. And when it comes to performance appraisal time, you can be sure that the intensity of the raids will increase again...:p

Crux of the matter is that there will always be raids as long as there are FLs working in Singapore. If you want to be 100% safe and do not want AV to come knocking at your hotel door, then go for legalized WLs. Either that or go overseas.