PDA

View Full Version : Taboo subject discussions...Anal Sex(AJ)

calvintan123
27-04-2011, 02:36 PM
Reason im starting this topic is recently i seen a few topics on Anal sex...and seems that there is a group of samsters here who is into anal. yet there is another group who strongly oppose AJ .

i would like love to hear more from fellow bros and sisters in regards to this taboo subject .... kindly leave your insights on the following questions which may aid in you giving valuable feedback on the subject....

1)In most religions and ethics group and in sg (it is consider as unnatural sex), anal sex is consider extremely taboo, wats your view?
2)Do you view anal sex as a Gay thingy?(nothing against gay bros here)
3)Have you done any form of anal sex before?when is 1st and how ? pls share
4)Ass Job vs Ass rimming
one require something to be insert, other require tongue stimulate...which one is consider more taboo? and why?
5)For AJ lovers only....Is AJ better than FJ? Why is better/nt better? kindly elborate...

i humbly thank everyone who is reading this thread and posting valuable insights.

ladylill2
27-04-2011, 02:55 PM
I scared it :D, i always love pussy

digby
27-04-2011, 04:09 PM
i'm an anyhole person, which hole i insert my cock into, i need the girl's agreement, if not i won't do it. i usually won't ask for AJ on a WL. I have only done anal twice (Not in my ass, i mean in the girl's)

I did it on a virgin ass before on my ex and after a few strokes she told me not to do it as it is very painful. Used alot of lubricant already.

Another one did it on a WL and she totally love it, more than putting it in her pussy.
I personally prefer ass rimming, very stimulant.

To me AJ or FJ, both can make me cum although sometimes FJ can be tight too. So no preference for me

digby
28-04-2011, 12:15 AM
lol, some one ask me whether i would fuck a nose hole? haha, no lah, nose hole cannot lah.. no ear or even eye hole..

owl888
29-04-2011, 03:26 AM
Shd try DP.....the gal will b damn bloody high :eek:

Chanelfingers
29-04-2011, 04:04 AM
Erh I've been a victim of it before. Why I say victim? Cus it was blast of a pain
And caused me to feel uneasy over the next24 hours
Not only did I freak out about the thoughts of my shit on his penis...
I keep thinking my shit being pushed inwards... Total eeewwww
I was so pissed with that dickhead. I couldn't bbbj him...

The other party? Of cus shiok la, virgin hole, he just keep pumping without lub and he cum inside...
He said" sorry He aim wrongly "(he took out mid sex and rape my ass...)
I was in too much pain to do anything else to him

Then I keep thinking how to clear out my bowels? I'm sure the gays would have a solution ... Once I chanced upon a gay in irc, I asked him how to Prepare(clear bowels) for anal sex but he keep saying that is for guys la... Girls dun need...

digby
29-04-2011, 07:06 AM
Erh I've been a victim of it before. Why I say victim? Cus it was blast of a pain

The other party? Of cus shiok la, virgin hole, he just keep pumping without lub and he cum inside...

Then I keep thinking how to clear out my bowels? I'm sure the gays would have a solution ... Once I chanced upon a gay in irc, I asked him how to Prepare(clear bowels) for anal sex but he keep saying that is for guys la... Girls dun need...

Sympathy to you, but are you still doing it now but with lub?

strontium
29-04-2011, 09:57 AM
Seriously never tried before, always just cant get it in. :D

batty
29-04-2011, 11:19 AM
Hi ladylill2 and Chanelfingers. I have heard of ladies who say they like anal sex. One girl was asked which is better. She said both.

calvintan123
29-04-2011, 03:01 PM
Sis chanelfingers,

I can only say im sorry to hear that...but im curious why u never stop him...was it ur drunk or bounded? Seems like alcohol is involved....and u did raw with him....v daring siah.
i do know u can insert a pill up the anus to clear shit one....sometime peds doc prescribe it to constipated babys...

Chanelfingers
29-04-2011, 03:11 PM
@Calvin, it was raw cus he was my ex bf... I'm not a fl...I wasn't bounded nor drunk
but he was doing doggie then midway change channel...
Let's say my ex was a muscular 75kg guy VS I was 17 y.o and 45 kg

@digby, none other guys probe the hole...

BPITA
29-04-2011, 03:24 PM
Honestly , if u had tried raw aj with CIA - cum in ass . there is no turning back ! I did so with my ex gf ! fantastic !

calvintan123
29-04-2011, 04:03 PM
@Calvin, it was raw cus he was my ex bf... I'm not a fl...I wasn't bounded nor drunk
but he was doing doggie then midway change channel...
Let's say my ex was a muscular 75kg guy VS I was 17 y.o and 45 kg

@digby, none other guys probe the hole...

My apologies if my last comment sound offensive...but I felt u shd have jus stop him. Tats all....my sympthy to horrible exp....

ch33zy
29-04-2011, 04:27 PM
sis chanelfingers.. from the sound of it, it was a terrifying experience for you then.. all of us learned from past experiences.. hope that things are much much better nowadays..

Chanelfingers
29-04-2011, 04:34 PM
My apologies if my last comment sound offensive...but I felt u shd have jus stop him. Tats all....my sympthy to horrible exp....
If I remember correctly, he didn't discuss nor ask permission...
I certainly did all the necessary screaming and wailing to stop him but the techno music was top volume and I supposed he intended to do anal just waiting for the chance...
It is part of learning I guess

Guy1982
29-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Im a guy n actually I prefer aj.. Personally I think its more mind blowing.. Just like I like to tie up or restrict my companions in any form while we r making out.. Just a personal preference:)

calvintan123
29-04-2011, 04:49 PM
I certainly did all the necessary screaming and wailing to stop him but the techno music was top volume and I supposed he intended to do anal just waiting for the chance...

Sound lika an scheming arsehole to me....this type of peope go jail willnedd alot of ky....sorry to remind u of such an unpleasant memory.

digby
29-04-2011, 04:59 PM

Oh dear!! Hope this experience is not ruining your sex life. What a jerk of him to not ask permission! I cannot believe it. but anyway, you will find a guy who cares for you one day

Chanelfingers
29-04-2011, 06:13 PM
Oh dear!! Hope this experience is not ruining your sex life. What a jerk of him to not ask permission! I cannot believe it. but anyway, you will find a guy who cares for you one day

Nope it didnt scar me and I do believe in love...

starystarynite
29-04-2011, 06:35 PM
i thought you willbe so pain that you do not have time to think so much whether it is dirty, shitting on his penis etc...

good experience though..

u tried pumping half way, then find her not giving enough response, so move on to the ass....but no lub then...i just ngeh ngeh push in....half way, half in, then she cried and screamed, so end up, i back out...

nice feeling with super tight ass...

blohsg
29-04-2011, 06:51 PM
ChanelFingers : with love = AJ ?

Starryx2nite : hmm ... the shitty image does turn off a little ... but guess while you're mounting an assault on ass valley, you're more focused on breaking & entering ... not sure if its more lube & more patience.

Calvintan : An enema is the procedure of introducing liquids into the rectum and colon via the anus.

blohsg
29-04-2011, 07:03 PM
Something from a SEXologist ...

http://askmen.com/video/dating/1134-anal-sex-preparation-video.html

or read about it ...

http://www.askmen.com/dating/love_tip_500/548_anal-sex-prep-guide.html

calvintan123
29-04-2011, 07:51 PM
ChanelFingers : with love = AJ ?

Starryx2nite : hmm ... the shitty image does turn off a little ... but guess while you're mounting an assault on ass valley, you're more focused on breaking & entering ... not sure if its more lube & more patience.

Calvintan : An enema is the procedure of introducing liquids into the rectum and colon via the anus.

Wats ur point?
Did I post something that only u can see?
out of sudden I get an answer which I never question.
u on drugs ?:eek:

pizzaboy
29-04-2011, 10:05 PM
WoW techno wif sex? wat a nice combi. . . anyway 1 of my bangalah worker ever mention dat he have problem controllin his bowels due to a loose asshole by his fellow domitory mates constant ass fuck... btwmany of their circumsize dick is thick & long as claim by him.

Chanelfingers
29-04-2011, 11:04 PM
i thought you willbe so pain that you do not have time to think so much whether it is dirty, shitting on his penis

Yes wat u said is true...
If u read carefully

<And caused me to feel uneasy over the next24 hours

The other party? Of cus shiok la, virgin hole, he just keep pumping without lub and he cum inside...>
I freaked out as i feel uneasy over the next24 hrs

arsenal_84
30-04-2011, 12:41 AM
i ever got one FL ask me before, would you want to try AJ ?
i told her no thanks.
is just too weird, got pussy to poke still not enough ?

Ken80
30-04-2011, 12:46 AM
well, i guess is personal fetih. For me aj still the bestbut not many fl does aj, damn shoik to fuck an babe ass:p hehe that why is called fetish ma maybe babe ass is nicer smell:D

blohsg
30-04-2011, 01:02 AM
Calvin : sorry ... having a bad trip ... seeing myriad of colors and posts that don't belong ...