PDA

View Full Version : Friend Story with Maid

DeathGod69
27-04-2011, 02:19 AM
Got a friend who hire a maid, later to become his girlfriend, guess he planned for it, but he deny it when I asked him.

I seriously wonder why his taste changed so much, as he used to have a beautiful tall and slim girlfriend (got face, no boobs) SYT type.

Now his GF which is also his maid, same age as him, (no face, got boobs) a bit of MILF looking type. I would sum it up by saying it is very fuck-able.

He got a Indonesia malay maid, (I would say is malay bah, her skin tanned till quite nice, somemore nice skins on her legs, as I saw her wearing shorts when me and my friend go jogging), she speak good Chinese.

He told me he select the best looking one. But I doubt so, never voice out my thoughts, deep in my heart I tell myself maybe best looking in figure maybe, face average only.

I find out about this only when I went down to see if able to spot any nice looking maid (just for viewing and fantasizing). I went down to Bukit Timah Shopping Centre where my friend got his maids. Saw a few good ones there. Brother who are interested can go down look look ... (Side-track I go down is to repair my Lenovo laptop, not go down purposely to see maid).

I was pretty curious as to how my friend manage to convert his maid to his girlfriend. To think of it, it is pretty shiok to have a maid that take care of everything at home cook for you, bathes together with you, serve and wait for you to return home to fuck her every night.

I am below average looking, thin, a bit anti-social, but I do have my best side and have tried wooing a few girls, but with no luck even to get them to become my GF.

As he share his stories with me, I was so tempted to do so, instead of bonking FLs, I could save lots of money and invest on a long term relationship with someone who is dedicated to me as if as she was my married wife. (According to my friend, her maid has become like his dedicated wife, except they are not lawfully married yet)

I guess few more years, if I still can't hook up with a good girl, I might take his path.

Woo getting late already, will continue on how my friend successfully get his maid to F for the first few time, as even after the first time, the maid still resisted.

Erm ... before ending my post, would like to hear what do you all guys think of this path, selecting your wife from among the maids?

kylerful
27-04-2011, 04:54 AM
Erm so far i think most of the maids who come here to work the looks like cant really make it. If can make it one i think most of them would come here and work as FLs... Well there will be a few lah tat doesn't wanna be FL and come here be maid and if so i dun think they will get involve with u. Since they dun wanna be FL and wanna be maid liao. Also i think alot of them have family or husband back home and they come here to work to send money back. So they might be after ur money. All tat being said there is a chance tat u might still find a goof looking maid who wants to be ur GF but i think the chance is slim. All the best... Just my thoughts...

Lizzert
27-04-2011, 07:10 AM
All sounds very shiok until she report rape or some other story..then see how really shiok this story will become...

Steventan
27-04-2011, 07:16 AM
All sounds very shiok until she report rape or some other story..then see how really shiok this story will become...

Hi bro,
The story 'll b shiokier and shiokiest
:D

Bangster
27-04-2011, 10:06 AM
TS,

how can a single unmarried man hire a maid?

DeathGod69
27-04-2011, 10:44 AM
TS,

how can a single unmarried man hire a maid?

Maybe he used his parent name to hire a maid?

Not sure if that is how he do it.

DeathGod69
27-04-2011, 10:48 AM

That the thing I kind of worry about, about my friend told me that you never try you never know and ask me to take my time in testing the water.

But as I mention before, that is the path I will take if I did not hook myself up with another girl. I will still try my best to hook myself up with girls though.

diputs1269
27-04-2011, 03:22 PM
Interesting story, camping here for more updates :)

DeathGod69
27-04-2011, 10:57 PM
More updates on my friend and his maid.

We can call him Mr K.

He come from a single parent home, he live in a 5 room flat together with his mom and his granny.

His mom is running her own business at a stall in the market and is hardly at home.

His Granny was at first housed at old folk home, where she receives proper care. But as her Granny health getting weaker, his granny request to move home to stay.

This result in a heavy financial burden on my friend family status, thus my friend discusses with his mom and relative and ultimately all decides to hire a maid to take care of Granny.

Furthermore his family kept pets (fishes and hamsters), and he need someone to take care of them.

This is the reason why my friend decides to hire a maid.

My friend Mr K is an anime lover and watches anime a lot. Guess he watches hentai anime too. Japanese hentai anime often have storylines of rich young master hiring beautiful maid and doing whatever they want to them. I boldly make a guess this was what make my friend Mr K have the idea of tackling his maid.

But still his tactics are really good.

First few weeks, the maid was very hardworking and completes any task at her hand almost immediately. Thus she has plenty of time to rest.

Mr K did not make any move at first until one very day.

I will write here as if as I am in his place, else it is hard for the rest of the brother who are interested to get a clear idea of what is happening. We will call the maid M for short.

The maid was arranging to sleep with his Granny. His mom takes a room and my friend takes the master-room that comes with a toilet. His room was pretty awesome; the only air-con room in the house, rest of the room in the house was not installed with air-con. His got his own TV, own PC, own mini fridge and all the bedroom stuffs in his cramped small room.

This all begin after a few weeks when the maid have settled in the house. It was a hot afternoon and my friend was at home in his room with his air-con playing PC games.
M attires, she was wearing white shirts and long black pants. M was a new maid and was extremely hardworking, she always report to my friend as soon as she finish her task on hand. She often run in and out of my friend’s room, as a result my friend have told her to come straight into the room without knocking on the door, else it is very not convenient for my friend to keep on shouting “OK come in!”.

M walked into my friend room.

K: Finish your work already?

M: Yes Sir …

K: Hmm … let me think …

(In K mind: WOW, M was quick handed and finishes her task so fast that I could not think of anything.)

Note: usually K spoke to M facing his PC screen.

While K was thinking his eye was wondering around in his room looking for task to assign to the maid, as he was looking around in the room, he notice M was sweating and could see the lining of her bra from the white shirt she was wearing.

In K mind: (dirty thoughts started to appear) …

To be continued when I got more free time to type …

jnudes
27-04-2011, 11:04 PM
keep going bro...

RollsRoyce
27-04-2011, 11:05 PM
Just to sidetrack abit, was holidaying in Cebu 3 years ago and met some pretty, fair, mistiza looking pinays and manage to strike up conversations with them at the mall, and was told about the limited work opportunities in their country, due to a varied of reasons, I jokingly propose to them about whether they would be agreeable to working overseas as a caregiver cum companion, the reply was sure, why not, anythings better than not doing nothing.

Of the 5 girls I met, 3 were excellent conversationalist and smart, but of the 3, 2 was great looking and never fail to make me have a boner every time we met. A plan was conceived to bring either of the 2 girls here. :D

Now the tricky part was how to get my family to approve the arrangement of having a caregiver as I am single, able bodied and both my parents are not receptive to having a maid. Nonetheless, I kept in touch with both of them and promise to update them on the status of bringing them over. Except that I did not get to bring them over but my best buddy manage to bring 1 over.

My buddy was going over the photos of my trip and commented about the 2 girls and I told them about the arrangement I made with them. I guess he must have had a bigger boner than me and harassed me into introducing 1 of the girls and they communicated via the internet.

Within 3 months of my intro, and he flying over to cebu to meet up with her, I guess he manage to convince his parents for the need of a caregiver at home to take care of his grandma while his dad is working away in China.

So for the past 2 years, the lucky bastard was having the time of his life and at age 33, his family could not fathom why he is still single? :rolleyes:

Do you know that you can apply for a caregiver, bypassing paying all the bullshit claims by the maid agencies, on your own...just do some homework and enquire with MOM. Good...Luck.

raiders
28-04-2011, 12:36 AM
Is our society getting so bad that the one who goes out to toil and brings back the bacon, lives in the common room with no air-con. While the one who stays at home, play computer games, watch hentai movies and gets to screw the maid which the relatives chip in to care for the old granny at home. :rolleyes:

DeathGod69
28-04-2011, 02:12 AM
Is our society getting so bad that the one who goes out to toil and brings back the bacon, lives in the common room with no air-con. While the one who stays at home, play computer games, watch hentai movies and gets to screw the maid which the relatives chip in to care for the old granny at home. :rolleyes:

Hmm ... Life is just unfair ...

My life similar to his, but I do not have my own room, I share room with my brother instead. And in that room is only big enough for 2 PCs, Bed and Cabinet (that all)

Wish I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth, I think I would already gotten a girl friend / fuck buddy, regardless if their real motive is my money or do they really have interest in a relationship.

Got to go to bed now, got to wake up early for work and get money to enjoy my life, to make my life more colorful and exciting. Will post update soon. Doesn't look like much people is interested in the story.

Bangster
28-04-2011, 12:01 PM
Wake up liao beh?

Continue leh.

If good, I up your points. Then you can go buy ice-cream

todae
28-04-2011, 12:40 PM
thanks for sharing even not ur story.. gd effort n gd story..

camping for more... :D

eeemen
28-04-2011, 05:37 PM
Do carry onz, interesting, cheers ....................

DeathGod69
29-04-2011, 02:57 AM
M walked into my friend room.

K: Finish your work already?

M: Yes Sir …

K: Hmm … let me think …

(In K mind: WOW, M was quick handed and finishes her task so fast that I could not think of anything.)

Note: usually K spoke to M facing his PC screen.

While K was thinking his eye was wondering around in his room looking for task to assign to the maid, as he was looking around in the room, he notice M was sweating and could see the lining of her bra from the white shirt she was wearing.

In K mind: (dirty thoughts started to appear)

K: Since outside is hot and I have nothing for you to do how about you take a break in my air-con room?

M: OK!

(M took a chair and sit at a corner of the room.)

In K mind: (Damn why it she sitting behind me, like that how to see her?)

K continued to use his computer, and occasionally turn over to look at M. M was pretty focus looking in K direction, looking at what K is playing on his PC.

After this happen for a few time ... (Seem that M and K always meet eye to eye with each another)

M: Anything you need me to do Sir?

In K mind: (I wish I could do you ..., K was thinking pretty fast and come out with an excuse)

K: Hmmm, can help me get a cup of ice water?

M: Yes Sir!

As M move out of the room, K was staring at her back view...

In K mind: (I must make her mine someday ...)

M come into the room with the drink K requested and stand beside K, as she don't know where she can put the drink.

Some information on K, K is a guy who is lazy and his PC table is a total mess, you can't even find a place to put the drink, it been a very long time since K tidy up his room. And further more K is a person who is not really aware of his surrounding...

M was standing behind on the right hand side of K with the drink on hand.

K was too into his game and did not notice M.

Until a while later did K realize M was waiting with the cold drink with both her hands holding onto the cup.

K: So sorry, did not see you...

K immediately turn around and take the drink from M. M did not release the drink as K reaction was too fast and M was afraid that the drink might spill.

So K was like holding on to M hand for a while before taking the drink off from her hand.

In K mind: (Wow nice hand, smooth ...)

While getting the drink, K was looking around M's chest area where M was holding onto the drink.

K was lucky and some how, magically he manage to spot the slip between the two button on M's shirt and was able to see part of M's bra and some skin of her boobs.

This is what really get K excited, his little brother start to have some reactions.

K: Thanks. You can continue to take a break in my room.

M went back to her seat behind K.
K continue to use his PC and play his game, while his mind is actually elsewhere...

In K's mind: (Was full of dirty thoughts on how to remove M's shirt, so he can see the REAL stuffs)
To be continued...

Till here of my friend story I really wonder if he intentionally want to touch her hand or is he accidentally touch her hand. But it is a nice trick to have physical contact with girl's hand.
Hope newbie brother in here pick up some useful tricks into touching girls hand. There is a saying that: "Girls are born to pleasure guys!". We must take full advantage of any situation we have to take advantage of the girl we like.

And some more, I know that M's hand was rough, as when my friend introduces her to me, I shake hand with her. Don't know why my friend say her hand smooth, so is it when you are physically excited, your sense of feeling is clouded and everything as long as it excite you, you will feel the way you think it is, instead of really getting the proper feel?

Will update more when I got free time to do so, so tired after work, got to catch some sleep...

DeathGod69
29-04-2011, 03:00 AM
Thanks diputs1269 for the UP, appreciate it.

Comment: nice story, ups from diputs1269

mrboyb0y
29-04-2011, 03:24 AM
camping for story :D

DeathGod69
30-04-2011, 01:30 AM
Floor Plan of my Friend house:

rrrrrr rrrrrrtttttttttttttt
rcccc -------------- ffffr t
rcccc -------------- ffffr t
rcccc -------------- ffffrd t
rcccc -------------- rd t
rcccc VVV rd t
rcccc VVV t
r t
rbbbbb TV.rtttttttttttt
rbbbbb TV.r
rbbbbb TV.r
rbbbbb r
rbbbbb r
rbbbbb iiiiii r
rbbbbb iiiiii r
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dr
d
d

DeathGod69
30-04-2011, 03:47 AM
In K's mind: (Was full of dirty thoughts on how to remove M's shirt, so he can see the REAL stuffs)

K continued to steal glance at M, while generating ideas.

And occasionally, K will ask M to tidy the stuffs in his room, mostly to his right hand side so he can have a good view through the slips.

M was pretty fast handed and completes each task at the speed of light.

An idea strike K’s mind.
K: Hmmm ... My toilet not wash for very long already, can help me wash my toilet for me, you can take your time to wash and don't need to rush...

In K mind: (As long you inside the toilet I would not have to strain my neck to steal glance at you, further more I can look at you for very long)

M moved into K's Bathroom and starts to wash the Bathroom.

K continues to look at M, but realize that M need to show more skins, else not shoik.
K stops whatever he was doing on his PC and move into the Bathroom.

K grabbed M with both his hand on her shoulder, M was shocked and thought that K has ill intention.
(I was thinking maybe M already know you looking at her already, steal glance also don't know how to steal, so WEAK still can talk so BIG)

K: M, I think you should change into something else instead of long pants, later will wet your long pant, and then need to wash your long pants.

M: But ... Sir, I ... only got long pants only.

K: Hmm ... (K acted as if he is thinking very hard, as all this was pre-planned to expose M's legs no matter what)

K pretends to look around in his room for a while before he went to the locker and take out a pair of Air-force PT shorts.

K: Here ... wear this...

M took the shorts over and closes the door to change into the shorts.
(The pair of shorts was the short short type which will expose most of M's leg)

K: How is it can fit or not?

M opened the door a bit and show K that the short was over sized...

M: Quite loose, the short too big...

K was the pump fit type. His short’s waist length is of course is way bigger.

K pushes open the door and enter into the Bathroom.

Without saying anything, K put his hand around M's waist and pulls the short forward toward him ... (Unknown to M, K looked inside on the shorts and could see M panties)
K little brother responded a little.
K: Here you go...

K used the string and tightens the shorts for M.

M was wordless and feels shy, after K helped her on the shorts.

M: Okay Sir, I will wash the bathroom...

M signal K to move out of the bathroom...

K moved back to his PC and this time round he got all the time to look at M's beautiful legs...

Side note: I saw her lower legs before too, I don't share the same view as my friend, I think it is not beautiful at all, though it is not fat, but is not the normal slim lean meat type, but is like trained and toned legs, what really help to plus point was her brown skin colour and small size legs probably make up for it.

After like 5 min of looking at M's beautiful legs, K cannot take it anymore and wanted to verify what he see, if the legs was as smooth and nice to touch as he had imagined.

K moved into the bathroom. In K mind: (Wow ... those legs, if I never try touching now, confirming smooth or not, I will surely regret one. Now don't try to get fresh wait till when?)

K: Let me come and help you a out a bit...

M: It is okay sir, I can ...

Before M finish what she was saying K was already inside the bathroom helping her out.

During this help out, K bumped into M many time and manage to get a good feel of her smooth legs and also her fat butt.

K: So sorry to bump into you...

M: It is okay...

In K mind: (Already imagining about doggying with M)

K: Let me wash the floor for you, you look like quite tired...

M: Okay Sir, you wash I help spray water...

K started washing the floor.

M used the host and as she was about to spray the water, she aimed wrongly and sprayed the water on K.

M: So sorry sir...

K: Never mind...
In K mind: (Wah so naughty, want me wet!)

K took off his wet shirt and put aside...
M seem to feel a bit uncomfortable, but she dare not make any comment after all it was her fault...

Things start to get steamy...

K is now without his top and was in the Bathroom with M, M was wearing PT shorts, exposing most of her legs.

In K mind: (How good can that be if your shirt was a bit more translucent, a great idea strike his mind)

K: Let me spray the water, you wash the floor...

M took over the washing and passes the hose to K...

Once K took over the hose, he started playing with the hose and spraying the water all over M.

M tried to avoid the water, and reacted as if she knew what was on K's mind, which she thought was revenge on her. But unknown to M, K real intention was to get a nice view.

K was acting as if he was playing with M and spraying the water, but deep in his mind his main motive was actually to see more of M top wet and exposing more.

The scene was pretty hot. Try imagining, M wet body with her dark tanned skin (look like Malay), wear shorts with her wet legs, and translucent white shirt exposing her's assets wearing red bra. Basically, she was like nude and just wearing a bra only. Totally hot! I guess part of the hotness come from the red bra she was wearing...

M: Stop sir...

K ignored and continues spraying with fake laughter (acting as if he was having fun playing with M)

M: No sir, please stop...

Though M asking K to stop, she was laughing also.

K stopped and say in a joking manner: This is what you get for making me wet.
(Literally yes, K was really wet on the outside, but on the inside, his little brother was leaking pre-cum and he was really actually wet below)

M: Sorry sir, didn't mean to, but now it is all fair we are both wet...
M showed sign of feeling cold, maybe because of the air-con cold air from the room.

K: Here use my towel to dry yourself, don't want you to get sick and I got to take care of you ...

M: Thank you sir.

K: Don't thanks me, let finish this fast, else we both fall sick...

M: Okay sir...

They finish up fast, and K feel that they are getting a bit closer already.

And as they was finishing up, K tried to tickle M waist as if he was disturbing her but we all know the real motive was to get fresh of M. M teased K back as well by slapping his butt. K could feel M opening up.

After finishing washing everything, it is time for M to go prepare dinner and also to feed K's Granny.

M dried herself up with the towel and change back into her long pants.

K takes a bath almost straight away and started playing with his still hard little brother.

K mentioned he released a lot as he have never felt so good ...

This was what K told me.

I seriously wonder do guys sometime lose their sex interest after having sex with many FLs? And the one he could not conquers (or yet to be conquers) actually boost his sex interest up, that probably explain why he shoot more loads and tell me that first time he masturbate and feel shiok.

Blackcloud
30-04-2011, 09:56 PM
Thanks for sharing a nice story with us.

nay273
02-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Camping.. Please update soonest

Xiao Bai Lian
02-05-2011, 11:07 AM
Maid or gf also nvr mind. As long i enjoy yr whole story.

yong
02-05-2011, 01:29 PM
haha, nice fun, camping for the F job soon.

Crono30
02-05-2011, 05:28 PM
Camping.. Please update soonest

ahben
03-05-2011, 07:18 PM
TS good job, nicely done.

PantherPink
03-05-2011, 07:48 PM
Camp for more

rivergame
03-05-2011, 09:12 PM
Nice story. Waiting for next episode. How I wish I can afford a maid when I was younger

DeathGod69
04-05-2011, 03:52 AM
More tricks and tactics employed by my friend into getting fresh from his maid.

A short part to move on with the story:

It is a good thing that M was opened up, more comfortable working with my friend and the relationship of boss and employees between K and M are getting loosen.

Don't know why; seem to me that the god is looking after my friend.

The maid only got long sleeves white shirts and long black pants. When she started working for my friend K. Don't know why?

And around the time M started working for K, it is like damn hot every single day.

For all the hot days, K would ask M to rest in his air-con room. Can serve K better as K is those kind of lazy man who would prefer to be served and does not even want to get out of his room, once he entered his room, that why he got all things that he need in his room. Not to mention M being an eye candy for K, this is most likely the real intention.

During this period of time M and K seems to build a good relationship.

During one of the days:

K: M, How come you always wear like this?

M: I only have this few shirts only.

K: How about this, I got this few old t-shirts and PT shorts which I no longer want to wear already as I have this new one? (Pointing at those he purposely brought yesterday) You can have them, if you think they are old or do not fit you, you can throw away.

M: Really thanks, I will try to make full use of it ...

K: No worries...

With that M start to wear K clothes and pants. At first M complains to K saying that the t-shirt is way too big for her. K manages to convince her that wearing the t-shirt this big, allows more air and she will feel cooler.

Actually the real intentions for the T-shirt and short PT pants are designed to revel as much skin as possible for K's own viewing pleasure.

After a while, of course M realize K real intention. M has caught K looking into her cleavages many a time. But K has already come up with a backup plan installed for M.

To be continued...

Thought no one interested in my story anymore...

GavinYo
04-05-2011, 10:51 AM
We are very interested in your story. Keep on posting pls. :)

eeemen
04-05-2011, 11:12 AM
Seems to take a while for your friend to gain the maid's confidence eh? Guess all good things must wait hor? :D, cheers bro ........................

diputs1269
04-05-2011, 11:48 AM
Eager to know what evil thought you friend had in his mind? :D Camping here for more :)

balong
04-05-2011, 07:58 PM
keep going, thanks 4 sharing

DeathGod69
05-05-2011, 02:08 AM
After a while, of course M realize K real intention. M has caught K looking into her cleavages many a time. But K has already come up with a backup plan installed for M.

M bended down to work on some stuff and cleaning.

K moved close to M and looked down. The super deep 'LongKang' just seem so enchanting.

M did not really notice K, after a while M looked up and caught K in action.

She covered up immediately by adjusting the clothes.

M: K can you stop doing that?

K: (Acted stunned not knowing what to say) So sorry, guess the shirt too big. How about we go shopping and I buy shirt that just fit you? (clothes that will wrap up your body so tight that I could have a good view of the body contour line.

M: (Paused for a while to consider the offer) Okay ... (showing a smile of gratitude toward K's kindness as her Boss)

K then brought M down to shop for clothes.

K at first suggesting revealing clothes, and was expecting M disapprove before suggesting to buy normal round neck female T-shirt for her.

At first M take medium size clothes and try out, it seem to fit her just nicely.
But K manage to persuade her to get small size clothes, and when she wear the small size T-shirt, her bra lining could be see from outside, it was white color T-shirt that K brought.

Lame reason K give was the shirt would later expand in size after washing.
And M stupidity believe in K's reason.

Now just imagine K got a maid who dress accordingly to his like, how shiok can it be?

Of cause we all know what happen when white tight T-shirt get wet ...

K going to make his move to get M to remove her tops ...

To be continued ...

Crono30
05-05-2011, 10:37 PM
keep going, thanks 4 sharing. camping here

DeathGod69
08-05-2011, 03:49 AM
This time round, K decided must take M T-shirt off by hook or by crook.

K being forcing himself not to move on to the maid so fast, but his horniess is really bad.

K could not take it anymore, and moved on with whatever evil plans he have install for M.

This happen in afternoon time too, K ask M to watch the fish tank.

Forgot to mention only M and K is at home only, while rest of the family are out.
K's mom working at her cooking stall.
K's granny being pick up by his uncle to see doc.

M told K is her first time washing the fish tank, and don't know how to wash.

K showed M the procedure on how to wash the fish tank, and also helped M to carry one side of the fish tank into the toliet for washing.

While doing so he planned to get M wet at all cost. When M was scrubbing the inner glass, K take water and spray on her. As M was wearing the white T-shirt, plus she has dark skin, the immediate effect of water spray on her shirt make her look as if she was only wearing her bra ...

M thought K was playing with her, and therefore did not really care. She still carried on her work, without paying much attention to K.

M continue to clean the tank, until she hear a camera flash sound. She suddenly notice K taking photo of her. She looked down and only to discover that she was showing off most her figure outlined by the bra.

She used both hand to cover her chest area.

K noticing M doing that, but told M is too late already, that he already have taken photo of her almost naked outlined by her bra.

K then show M how naked she really was when she did not wear her clothes.

M being shy covered more tightly around her chest area.

Story to be continue when I am free and feel like doing so.

Bangster
08-05-2011, 11:54 PM
You write like an idiot.
You can fuck off when you feel like doing so too.
This type of story is worse than Taiwanese drama. Drag so frigging long still no action.

DeathGod69
09-05-2011, 03:34 AM
Sorry bro Bangster, maid got to slowly slowly get one, test water here and there and cannot go so fast one.

Go so fast end result is go jail plus tio cane, for molesting or raping.

Continues ....

M after seeing those picture, wanted to snatch the camera from K's hand.

K sensing M got intention to want get the camera was struggling to keep the camera away from her hands. M tried her best to reach for the camera and was like so close to K that she have her whole body against M's body.

Man being a Man when get into body contact with girls, they just lose their ability to think and act properly.

By accident, the camera dropped onto the ground, and K was the one who drop it. M was a bit shocked, so was K, who was more shock then M.

M recovered faster then K and grabbed the camera, (the camera was fine).
M after recovering the camera was looking at the picture that K took of her being wet and in white tight t-shirt. She wanted to delete the photo, but K started to snatch for the camera, this time round is K turn to snatch back the camera. K of course is pretend to snatch and get into body contact with her for as much as possible.

K hug her with arms or shoulder pressing against M's boobs.

Don't know why, but M seems to care about the photo more, that she did not lose her mind to surrender the camera, but instead brushes K arms off.

K and M was like playing a game of bullying. But we all know K all along have only dirty thoughts in his mind.

As they both was in the bathroom, M climb on top off the toliet bow and stand high up holding on to the camera.

K confirm is cannot reach the camera one, but he just want to anyhow try grab only ...

Guess ... how the story go from here, for those not interested please stay out ...

Write story in here also kana zap ... some more don't dare to leave name.
Next time want to zap, have balls to leave your name down.

Bangster
09-05-2011, 10:40 AM
No, I just didn't like it when you said story will be continued when you are free and feel like doing so.

It's not about the story content. No one here owes you anything for you to say something like that.

Anyways, if you want to continue, just do so. Otherwise, it's perfectly ok.

Xgenre
09-05-2011, 11:57 AM
Guy. Maid. Camera. Photos. Your friend got run for election before? ;)

Your friend is quite the risk-taker. If the maid turns against him, it's hard for him to explain why he made the maid wear a tight white t-shirt, then got her wet and then took photos of her.

DeathGod69
09-05-2011, 06:02 PM
No, I just didn't like it when you said story will be continued when you are free and feel like doing so.

It's not about the story content. No one here owes you anything for you to say something like that.

Anyways, if you want to continue, just do so. Otherwise, it's perfectly ok.

Sorry my bad will take note to post with extreme care, I was not really having a good time, lots of things to rush till 25/05/11.

Then I can chill, any bro got gd pub location can recommend, would be great.

DeathGod69
09-05-2011, 06:52 PM
Continues ...

AS M was stand high up, on top of the toilet bow, while K was in a lower position and trying to reach out to her.

* Ceiling of HBD flat are rather low, but is different for each and every HDB flat.

K could actually jump and reach for the camera.

* Though K big size, K used to be in a school volleyball team player.

M raise both her hand holding onto the camera high up toward the ceiling.

K jumped and try to reach for the camera, but fail to do so and end up with both his hand falling onto M's boobs.

M was stunt and too shock for reaction, while K actually pressed and feel M's boobs on his hand.

* His description to me again was like as if he was in heaven, but I kept my comment to myself; if she is so good, I wouldn't have expected any action from you when you go for oversea detachment.

K first bold (molest) attempt ever towards M. M after recovering from the shock asked K to move his hand away from her.

K might be feeling the sense of guilt as he moved his hands away.

Again lady luck seems to be on K's hand, as M was about to get off of the toilet bow, she lost her balance and almost trip, K went forward and catch her in time (by hugging her).

* Camera again dropped. But guess that no one noticed, till the whole event is over. And the digital camera was spoil, as it was dropped from a high point, though it means that my friend would have to get a new camera, but to him it is all pretty worth it.

Their position was like both of them was standing vertically and M slip though the ring make by K's arm.

M's boob rubbed through K's face and they have maximum body contact.

And also not to mention as there was a rub between both parties, M's shirt was being rolled up all the way to her neck exposing her assets that K being dreaming of all the time.

K released M, but was still holding on to M arms. and have a good look.

Don't know when K gather the courage and pulled M's shirt off. M was left wearing a bra.

All this while M was not resisting at all.

K went for it what seems to be his once in a life time chance and started to hug M and planting kisses on her neck, while having his hand behind her back seeking for the bra hook, to 'un-hook' the bra.

M's bra was taken off. Till this point there wasn't any resistance at all.

M's feeling shy, covered her naked boobs with both her hand, K tried to pull her hand away but fail to do so.

K went for a deep hug, which seem to work great into opening up M's arched shoulder, and continues to plant many more kisses from her neck all the way to her lips (mouth). They locked lips for a while.

Maybe M was starting to feel relaxes and starting to enjoy all the kissing, that her hand wasn't really guarding her boobs anymore. Her hand was hugging K as they was locking lips.

K hand moved down and started to grab M's boobs ...

M sensing K's hand on her boob, immediately stopped kissing and break the hug they were having. It was easy for her to break the hug as K was hugging her with only one of his arm now.

A short movement of silences follows ...

To be continue when time permits, got to go now.

Rep points again means nothing to me. At the most if I got zap all the way till zero point, I will just have to recreate a new account and re-start building up rep again. It is no big deal. Even with negative points, I guess I will still log on and get into the chat room for chatting. Not sure if negative points will prevent me for getting into the chat room though ...

DeathGod69
09-05-2011, 07:03 PM
Guy. Maid. Camera. Photos. Your friend got run for election before? ;)

Your friend is quite the risk-taker. If the maid turns against him, it's hard for him to explain why he made the maid wear a tight white t-shirt, then got her wet and then took photos of her.

Hmmm ... all of this was like part of testing water ...

Any testing of water contain risks ...

Forgot to actually explain why she got tight white t-shirt.

The t-shirt M was trying at the store was of course not white color and was black color.

My friend K manage to convince M that black color doesn't look nice and will absorb heat, while white color is a pretty common color and she will feel much cooler.

As for getting her wet, guess it was all part of playing with M with dirty thought in his mind while appearing to be playful or cheeky.

So far for all the girls or ladies that I encountered, they are acceptable to playful or cheeky act. Though they might have different level of comfort zone, it all depend on how close you are able to position yourself in her comfort zone.

Hence the testing of water skill come into play. Wondering anyone got good testing water skill to share, targets of course will be the maid.

Crono30
09-05-2011, 10:31 PM
Camping here for more

alec
10-05-2011, 12:04 AM
Joins in with fellow camper~~

Steventan
10-05-2011, 01:22 PM
Hi bro,
Nice read, can share the maid?
:p

hero67
10-05-2011, 04:53 PM
Nice Story .......waiting for update

horny28
10-05-2011, 06:37 PM
No point waiting for update, just let the story complete then read.

maddog_mlvn
10-05-2011, 08:22 PM
Join in the camping group, waiting for new update.

DeathGod69
10-05-2011, 11:03 PM
Hi bro,
Nice read, can share the maid?
:p

There was once, my friend K and I was in thailand. Together with us was his maid M and another friend of mine.

We went for drinking together at a bar in Thailand. We were all pretty drunk before we really make our way back to the Hotel.

While walking back to our hotel, we were pulled by some ladies to try their massage before heading back. My friend K and his maid M, went back to hotel, as with the maid around, my friend can't really fool around.

* At this stage, they are already in BGR already.

I and my other friend S was having our massage and at the same time talking to the ladies who pulled us in. Thai-ladies are really friendly and at the same time hot, but their voice some time got a bit like man, seriously make me wonder if they are really ladies or not ...

The massage was good and about half hour into the massage we were both popped with the golden question.

Me was waiting for my friend answer and he seem to be waiting for mine.

* No matter what I have to maintain my virgin boy image in front of my good friend. I am the so called 'A' student in class, if not, I also the number one in class for the whole 4 years.

I answer no, and try to divert the topic as to where we can chill out later after the massage, and would like to invited the ladies to bring us around as well. My friend of course accepted my suggestion.

I got to say I was pretty bold to do so. In SG I would not have done the same thing, for fear of being see by people who know me.

We tipped the ladies and asked them to show us around and chilled at one of the cafe or bar. Me and my friend, we have more drinks then before and food together with the 2 ladies who massage us. The place we go was really great. And the 2 ladies really like treat us as friend.

Those 2 ladies are pretty, and sure wanted to close their deal they aiming for, since we walk in to the massage shop. They even walked us back to our hotel and wanted to come into our room. The walk back was great with both ladies hugging to us.

At the hotel there, my friend S cannot take it anymore and wanted to invite the ladies up, but I told my friend, I am not comfortable with this and wanted him to reject the ladies.

He handed me some money and asked me to go enjoy my night while he enjoyed his.

Such friend, sure enough shows his true color when under the influences of all the drinkings.

Worry that my stuff would be stolen, I went up together with them and packed my stuffs and moved out of the room.

Before I even moved out, they already started to strip of all their clothes.

I got a free show, those ladies was hot, one even come over and hugged me, she was totally naked, and her body shape was delicious I almost fell for it, she got the hour glass figure small boobs, but nice nipples.

I fast hand fast leg grab my stuff and moved out of the room. Told the girls to serve my brother well, and told my brother to enjoy the night.

After getting out of the room with my bag, I have no idea where I can spend my night ...

I decided to drop by to K's room and drop my bag there, before moving out to explore the Thai night life.

Knocked on K door, and waited ...

Took quite some time before someone opened the door.

I got a shock of my life, when I saw what I really saw. In front of the door stand my friend maid M, she was totally naked, and there was sperms dripping out from her pussy. She pulled me in and closed the door, hugged me and grabbed my already hard dick (in fact mine was already shaking in excitement since the very movement I move out of my room). Before she even move on further, I looked around in the room and saw my friend dead drunk lying on the bed.

His maid M was horny, and wanting to start strip me.

My horny level have reach the peak that night and I almost wanted go for it.

She pulled my hand and hold my hand against her boobs. Her boobs feel like soft and good (Boob size: B) enough to rub and play with.

I got struck there thinking if I should moved on further, ...

I started to hug her too, while hugging her, saw my friend on the bed, and sense of guilt started to build up within me.

M's hand move down and being rubbing. It feel shioked.

I am struck in between betraying my friend and fucking this horny drunk M.

M started to unbuckle my belt and pulling down my zip.

Just then, I stopped her and pushed her aside, and being to dress up again.

She started to throw herself to me again. She was like super horny.

After getting myself dressed, I wrap a towel around her and waked K up. Told K what happened to me and S and why I was in his room, skipping the part of his maid M seducing me part.

His maid M was really horny, and seem to me that she would have sex with just any guy, as when I was relating what happened, she was hugging K arms tightly, she was of course still wrap with the towel.

After which I left the room, and even before I completely step out of the room they begin their session again.

I moved down talked with the bellboy below the hotel. I was hungry again. The bellboy showed me where I could get some snacks. As gratitude, I treated the bellboy some snacks and beer. We eat and drink all the way till day break. Before I rested at the sofa reception area, and was lucky to spot some really chio SYT receptionist. The sleepy me, was fully awaken and moved fast to chat with the SYTs.

Moral of story: Be loyal to brother, brother's wife cannot bully?

Actually that is really not my moral of the story ...
I hate to be my buddy sperm buddy, that all ...

alec
11-05-2011, 02:51 AM
Seriously ur friend nt scared doing raw with her? What if she gets preg? Then no more show lor...

samlove2005
16-05-2011, 12:54 PM
folks all this works and not necessary that maid will go and complain ...if both party start it and do it for longer time then law cant catch one on rape or molastation charge...i just got my first kiss from my old maid heheheh